Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Autotask PSA

Questa soluzione personalizzabile comprende gestione dei progetti, CRM e service desk con gestione integrata di tempo e fatturazione eseguiti sullo stesso database.

Ulteriori informazioni su Autotask PSA

Aspetti negativi:

The integration with Datto RMM did not work properly tickets not being created, sometimes slow and issues when logging in to the portal.

Valutazioni di Autotask PSA

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,0

Lo consiglieresti?

Autotask PSA ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 131 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Autotask PSA?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (131)

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

The Inside Scoop on Autotask PSA

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: While Autotask PSA isn't perfect, it has definitely improved the way we manage our projects and services. The centralization of data, scheduling, resource management, and integration capabilities are all great features that have made our lives easier. However, it's important to be prepared for the software's complexity and occasional performance hiccups. If you can navigate these challenges, Autotask PSA can be a valuable tool for managing your professional services.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been using Autotask PSA for some time now, and I must admit that it has made a difference in how we manage our projects and services. One of the things I appreciate the most is the centralization of all our data in one place. It has made it much easier to track and manage our projects, resources, and clients. The scheduling and resource management features have been a game-changer, helping us allocate the right resources to the right tasks and projects. I also love the integration with other software we use, like our CRM and accounting tools. It has simplified our workflows and made everything more seamless.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite the benefits, Autotask PSA does have a few downsides. The first thing that comes to mind is the complexity of the software. It took me quite a bit of time to get comfortable with all the features and options. I wish they had more straightforward tutorials or help guides to make it easier for new users. Another issue I've encountered is the occasional slow performance, especially when generating reports or loading large amounts of data. It can be a bit frustrating when you're trying to get work done quickly.

Ravi
Ravi
CEO (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Still a good product post acquisition

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Autotask is great, billing processes and automation are top notch, it is a very mature platform.

Aspetti positivi:

We're able to leverage heavily ticket automation in autotask resulting in a very high revenue per technical employee. Feature rich, integration rich.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting is so crappy it's barely usable, much of what we use is either basic dashboard level reporting (which is good) or built outside of autotask.

Isaac
Intern Sales Responsible (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Precicom Review

3,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: As a PSA system, Autotask is working wonderfully for its ticketing system and contract management.As a user of Autotask PSA, my experience is related to sales only and I don't have many good points for the CRM part. Implantations and Integrations are hard, sales process isn't logical and I even had to patch some intern process to make it work. The CRM moduke should receive more updates to make it simpler and more user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Ticketing system is working woderfully.Contract management is easy to use and can profit largely any organisation.Centralized work environnement is usefull.

Aspetti negativi:

CRM is not easy to use compare to other solutions on the market.The UI/UX should be improved, because a lot of actions a user has to take doesn't make any sense (for example : a new web page always pops up when clicking on a field, which creates a lot of pop up pages rapidly and reduces effeciency).Live updates should be available when updating an opportunity.Duplicate opportunities should be available in opportunity search. Also, we should be able to modify opportunity fields in the opportunity search page and not always have to open each opportunity separatly.When creating a new opportunity, the sales process and the name of the company should appear first and be the first fields to edit, not the sales category.Not easy to connect to other platforms, such as Microsoft Suite (except Outlook).We should be able to call and write to clients from the CRM and keep all these interactions in history related to the opportunity.In opportunity search view, we should have more available columns, such as To Do (which should also be editable).

Jordan
Quality Assurance Manager (Canada)

Used for Many Years, Good Product

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I enjoy using AutoTask. I have been using it for almost 10 years across two different companies and have come to know it very well.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall presentation, use and customization of Autotask is what I appreciate most. It's easy to use, provides plenty of customization options and functionality that you can tweak to suit your needs.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be cumbersome to find exactly where to adjust something on the backend. Due to the amount of customizations, searching can be tricky.

Lachlan
Director (Australia)

Business management made easy

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Using PSA for capture issues within our IT business and simply bill time makes for much less overhead time spent.

Aspetti positivi:

Easily record issues within tickets and allocate time to bill within one page.

Aspetti negativi:

Layout or UI could use an update, which I believe is on the way. we make do with the reports but using the custom reports can be difficult.

Jeff
Principal (USA)
Servizi di informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Feature rich - alway improving

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Autotask has been a great product. We have been extremely pleased to see how the Kaseya purchase has positively impacted the product. We continue to see feature rich updates and improvements in the product that make use easier. We are excited about our future and continue to use his platform.

Aspetti positivi:

Autotask is a feature rich PSA for the manage services business. The dashboard feature is extremely convenient to help in finding information easily. There are a lot of automation capabilities within the product.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a little bit clicky as far as driving into menus to get to desired pieces of information. Once you understand how the system works, it does become easier to implement and change. I would invest resources and time into understanding how it’s all put together, so you can take full advantage of the features. I also highly recommend using their consulting services to onboard this product. It’s too big of an investment to wing it.

Victor
Systems Administrator (USA)

PSA Tool

3,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I am really hoping over the next few quarters there are major UI/UX changes for quality of life.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about the Autotask PSA is the workflow rules. These rules are well structure and allow for easy automation

Aspetti negativi:

Autotask PSA is in a odd growth period where it has some features and ease of use abilities. It lacks in the UI/UX division. Often to do one task you need to press several buttons and it also is stuck between updated items and original items making buttons and looks different in some areas.

Ben
Director (USA)

Autotask Tops CW and other Ticket Systems

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Autotask is a clean solution to IT ticketing needs that can otherwise be a complete mess to sort through.

Aspetti positivi:

Autotask is highly customizable and sorts everything into queues easily. AT tracks more aspects of the business than other ticketing platforms I've used.

Aspetti negativi:

Autotask has an intricate back-end with many rules and settings... sometimes the rules can overlap each other and it's not always clear where to find the solution if a taskfire is misfiring or failing.

Brian
Support Manager (USA)

Alternative considerate:

The central hub for IT tools

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall experience has been positive. I've used Service Now, Connectwise Manage, and Service CEO in similar capacities. Autotask has a larger feature set without relying on third party applications. Autotask includes base level abilities for typical third party plugins with the option to integrate more feature rich plugins if desired.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to feed information from multiple different toolsets in to Autotask. I also love the ability to customize ticket templates and place valuable related data like related ITGlue articles and passwords in the tickets.

Aspetti negativi:

It's wide variety of options does lead to a slightly complex UI for new users.

Yvonne
Service Co-Ordinator (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

AutoTask is Amazing!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love AutoTask - it's easy to work with and manage tickets effectively.

Aspetti negativi:

No comments - no negative comments on the platform

Katie
Director of Operations (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A PSA to handle everything from ticketing to invoicing; Extremely customizable

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Autotask PSA, from implementation to daily use, has been very favorable. I would highly recommend this software due to its versatility and ability to be customized. Our company was not taking full advantage of all modules (contracts and invoicing, specifically), which was detrimental to our overall efficiency. My recommendation would be that anyone considering this software look to implement all facets of the software for the best result.
Autotask PSA has an extensive FAQ library, webinars (live and recorded) and tutorials for new Administrators and users. Customer support was also very helpful when we had specific questions or issues, and there is a handy scheduling feature for technical support chats.

Aspetti positivi:

Autotask PSA is an extremely customizable tool. Different departments can have customized ticket categories, including Issue Types, priorities, resources, ticket status, due dates, workflows and notifications (and more) to fire off based on the rules associated with each category. The updates to the software in the last 18 months have improved the user experience. For example, when viewing a ticket, all pertinent information is available on the screen, from the ticket details to the activity history and even the company and contact information. It is simple to add "User Defined Fields" which are custom fields specific to your company or industry that you can add to Companies, Tickets, Contracts and more. There are several different 'modules' that are all included in the PSA license (no add on fees to take advantage of them). These include contract details, tracking sales leads and opportunities, generating invoices and syncing with Quickbooks and other financial software. The reporting module has a myriad of popular reports available with the option to customize each. Advanced reporting users can also create their own reports from any of the available data entry fields, including User Defined Fields. Timesheets and Expenses are tracked in this tool, including available vacation and sick time. Time off requests can be approved by authorized users. Users have access to widgets to quickly display data and metrics. Completely integrated with Datto/Autotask RMM tool.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a large learning curve when implementing this software. It is a common mistake to create a lot of customization (UDFs and workflows) because the Administrator is not familiar with the modules or the best practices of the software. Creating custom reports can be very cumbersome due to the vast number of options and fields available. When creating a new ticket, time entry or activity entry, a new window opens in the browser (which was an annoyance for some team members).

Amanda
CSR/SysAdmin (USA)

Best MSP out there!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

There's really nothing out there I've found that's comparable. The integration with other programs like N-Able, QuoteWerks and QuickBooks pretty much make AutoTask a one-stop-shop. I love that AutoTask has so many features that allow me to service our customers all in one place. I've been using AutoTask for over 4 years and I'm STILL finding new features available! They also seem to value its user's input. Over the years I've seen them make many improvements to their user interface, and a lot of them were highly requested by users on their message boards, so it's nice to see that they read those and make efforts to incorporate much-needed changes.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that AutoTask has so many features does make it difficult to navigate and set up the system initially. Because of that, most of the problems we've had with AutoTask have boiled down to being user-errors, which I can't fault AutoTask for. As an admin, it's just that there's SO much you can do and customize in AutoTask, it becomes very overwhelming knowing where to start, and knowing how to set up all the pieces in a way that will make the system easy to use for our normal tech users.

Tyler
Technical Support Specialist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

It isn't the prettiest or sleekest looking, but AEM provides a deep toolkit for the IT professional.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: AEM makes it easy to organize multiple off-site locations and set up hardware monitoring, apply a scheduled server restart for patches, and the ability to quickly and easily apply scripts to remote computers without ever logging onto them.

Aspetti positivi:

AEM makes it easy to monitor, set up scripts, or even connect to countless computers remotely. You can drill down to a computer on an individual level, or group entire office sites into resource monitoring or apply your custom written scripts to them, either one time or schedule a time for them to reoccur. AEM really lets you apply the full capabilities of your knowledge to managing your computers. I've never felt held back by it.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it feels like there's just too many levels, and it can take awhile to get where you need to be. Luckily the software is not slow to respond, but it's still a few layers to drill down to get to the computer you need. There also is a bit of a learning curve compared to other similar management systems, however AEM does reward you for learning all its in's and out's with a vast array of customization features to manage the computers exactly how you want.

Lead Technical Analyst (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An easy to use and well integrated solution for IT companies

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I lead a team of 8 technicians. Distributing and managing tickets between them can be very frustrating with an average of 50-100 tickets a day for my team. Autotask makes it very easy to manage with the customization throughout the program. From my dashboard, I am able to monitor ticket openings for my team, overall closures per technician, ticket priorities and SLA clocks, and escalations. I really like the way I can build reports in any method I want with just a few clicks. Reviewing timesheets is also much faster for me with the layout in Autotask.

Aspetti positivi:

-A sharp looking, customizable dashboard -Multiple ways to view ticket queues and monitor technicians -Client Portal -Easy to build knowledge base -Attractive report views for every business need

Aspetti negativi:

-Frequent crashes and freezes -More complicated to implement then ServiceNow -On average is a higher dollar amount than other industry leaders -Long contracts as well as yearly rolling contracts

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Autotask has no History

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Autotask is mainly use for Tech Support, Support Contracts and Project Management. It does an OK job with Tech Support, but all the other items are arduous to set up and very time consuming.

Aspetti positivi:

I really do not like Autotask as a software, there is not many features that are great as our team decided to use it for not it's design purpose which is an IT management company for projects, CRM, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

The absolute biggest con about Autotask is they have no history features. All changes are unrecorded or unexposed in the software, so someone can go in change numbers on projects, customer license counts and there is no history of anyone changing these items. It has been requested as a feature for 2 years and the only reply is "we have it on the roadmap" even though it is a highly sought after and frankly, BASIC feature that they never included.

Moshe
Tech Support (USA)

I love Datto products

4,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

You can automate anything you want with no limits

Aspetti negativi:

It is too complicated for new users to learn

Rick
President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Needs more focus on documenting

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the interface in Autotask. It is clean and easy to navigate where I need to go. The number of applications that we use that integrate directly with AT helps us to work smarter not harder. Everything from RMM tools to accounting packages all have very solid integrations. The help function is responsive in what it returns on searches and I can usually find something to answer my question quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Things I dislike include: the low set number of tickets I can have in a search list show at one time, the CRM module is antiquated and unused by us, the project module could be much easier to work in regularly and the mobile app needs to be revamped.

Mark
Director of Technology & Partnerships (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Autotask PSA has been a game-changer for our company.

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

We love that we can go from prospect to invoicing in one solution.

Aspetti negativi:

That it can be too complex, need a "lite" version

Girish
Girish
Key Account Manager (India)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Super Easy to Setup & Use

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Has been unique and plesent till now.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to setup, Usage and best on MSP PSA Solutions and 99% uptime.

Aspetti negativi:

Need more features to be added. Also extend trial period will be useful

Josh
Service Engineer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Delivers what's needed, but hopefully you're not in a rush

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Autotask is highly customizable and very good for an MSP in terms of ticket management.

Aspetti negativi:

The speed of the ticket loading and some minor bugs with switching Incident type and editing ticket information at the same time keeps this software from really being great. If you're an MSP that routinely handles 30 > calls per tech per shift, you're probably going to be able to find a better ticketing system, or at least one that's a little more snappy for your technicians.

Fonte della recensione

Autotask: I wish it worked better...

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I like it, but want to like it more. For my basic needs of recording time per project or ticket, it's a pain to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of Autotask is the promise for what it can do. It sould work as a single service for managing projects, customers, and time keeping.

Aspetti negativi:

The worst part of Autotask is the user interface. It has most of the functionality I need, but it is just frustrating to use. The UI changes enough every release to make it hard to keep up. the changes only seem to make it harder to use.

Medicina veterinaria, 51-200 dipendenti

Autotask IT Management

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Remotely manage all computers in a single location and the ability to remotely connect to them with the push of a button. One of the best RMM software that I have used.

Aspetti positivi:

A lot of features that allows you to do just about anything you can think of. Extremely robust system that is highly customizable for your environment. Ability to monitor computer for all sorts of different functions. Can push out software to computers. Remote connections to computers.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing to complain about here. Sure there are a few small things but all software has it and its nothing worth mentioning.

Rebecca
Enterprise Customer Success Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Great function

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It was used as CRM for all departments as well as use for PM and Support cases. Overall great experience!

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to customize the layouts, information shown, integrations with data sources were all great.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface was a bit outdated in some and the modules didn’t always fit the window (lots of scrolling).

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Good tool, but needs improvement and enhancements

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Autotask has lots of management capabilities for Managed Services Providers in the IT industry. They have a lot of functionality and fields available. However, one frequent comment is that it takes too many clicks to complete a task. Also, overall effort tracking of a team or individual is not that straight forward

Aspetti positivi:

workflow rules and management of inbound emails. Dashboards for your team, account or individual

Aspetti negativi:

When we add custom fields, we should dont have an option to place it in the section / category we like. Sometimes, the support takes lot of time to get back even thought the issue raised is very critical

Travis
CEO ()
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Autotask Has Revolutionized the Way We Operate

5,0 14 anni fa

Commenti: I HIGHLY recommend Autotask as a platform on which to run an IT Services Company or Managed Services Provider business. It has revolutionized the way we operate, and I simply can't imagine being profitable and efficient without it.

Aspetti positivi:

We are a fast-growing IT Services Company, and implemented Autotask (thankfully) at the beginning of our growth. I attribute our ability to remain nimble and flexible primarily to Autotask. Autotask has helped us track our technicians' time, our sales process, and to remain ever mindful of our revenue and profitability. Autotask is purpose-built for our industry, and it shows. I feel like the product was built with my business in mind, and many of the features just make sense. The integration with Quickbooks has streamlined our bookkeeping and invoicing. The integration with Kaseya has made our service delivery much more efficient. The ticket tracking has enabled our team to collaborate on issues and tickets. The dashboards has helped us manage the business effectively and efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

Like any software platform, the implementation of Autotask requires flexibility and a willingness to rethink some business processes. This has all been for the positive with us, though, and in the end we are much better off for changing our processes to match Autotask's workflow when it makes sense.