Informazioni su UniFocus

La tecnologia UniFocus offre ottimi strumenti di gestione del personale che consentono ai dirigenti di prendere decisioni più intelligenti più in fretta.

Ulteriori informazioni su UniFocus

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, very simple to navigate - changes can be made easily.

Aspetti negativi:

Can’t think of any dislikes. Just looking to spend more time on the site to take advantage of all of the tools that the program offers.

Valutazioni di UniFocus

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

UniFocus ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 44 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (44)

Ordina per

Hai già usato UniFocus?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (44)

Linda

Overall, a good product

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Support helps on day to day issues, but not as great on the bigger issues. I'm just a local user and the admin for my property - our Corporate office deals with the issues. Many things to like about Unifocus but not being able to get rid of old employees is an ongoing annoyance. We've given up on trying to fix it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that this software can ensure we never pay less than minimum wage for a tipped employee. I like the fact that we set a rule for holiday pay and the software is able to execute that properly. I like the AUDIT tab so we can see who is touching the timecard and the Job Summary tab

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting feature is less than ideal because the system can't deal with employees having multiple jobs in multiple companies. When we terminate people from the system, mysteriously, they pop back up onto the system. This is the worst problem with Unifocus.

anno scorso

Thank you Linda for your response. We would definitely like the opportunity to discuss your comment regarding employees with multiple jobs. This may be easily remedied. Employees should be deactivated through your interface. Again, please contact us at [email protected] as we can get this issue corrected.

RodNey
Assistant General Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Solid platform for time management

Aspetti positivi:

Time clocks and labor management synergy

Aspetti negativi:

Many of the reports are very difficult to use for the purpose we need them to be used for.

anno scorso

RodNey, thank you for your review. We would like to review the reports with you. Also, the Labor Dashboard is dynamic and may suit your needs as well. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will review our reporting options with you.

Nikki
Assistant General Manager (USA)

Meets all of our needs

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The system is much easier to use than our previous system. It has better reporting, and easier for employees to understand their time, and see their shifts, corrections, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of manager's entering schedules, correcting any employee clock in errors and reporting. The reporting and forecasting tools are an important part of our day to day operations, and allows our managers to easily schedule according to anticipated business levels.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I wish I didn't have to go in and out of the tabs/screens so often. I wish they would retain all functionality (keep the gear on the screen) so once you correct something, you don't have to go completely out of the tab, and then reopen it in order to export time.

Elizabeth
Director of Security (USA)

Easy breezy

Aspetti positivi:

I have been doing payroll for a team of 20+ for just about 5 years. The UniFocus program is very easy to use. I use it daily and have never come across any major issues. If I am on the go and quickly need to view something, I use the UniFocus app, which is convenient. It tells me who is on shift and allows to me approve requests for time off.

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing I don’t like about the UniFocus app is the inability to change the type of time off my employee wants to use. For example, I had an associate input a time off request for 8 hours of personal time, however, they had 0 hours left. On a computer it is easy to swap that to a vacation day or floating holiday, but I cannot complete this function on the app.

Edith
Accounting Manager (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Reports are great unsure about our company's effectiveness using it.

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I don't have any decision making power on this but for us, it seems silly to have ADP and Unifocus instead of just having one.

Aspetti positivi:

I run reports on hourly vs salary for weekly report. I like being able to switch between platforms with very little easy and/or change a parameter with ease.

Aspetti negativi:

Does not keep track of PTO anymore through Unifocus. It was never correct.

anno scorso

Hello Edith and thank you for your review. Please contact us at [email protected] as we would like to discuss your PTO balances and would also like to discuss your reporting to ensure that information is delivered to assist in your tasks.

Jean
Chief Steward (Canada)

Bring Back Shift View

Aspetti positivi:

Shift view in the past was an awesome time saver which unfortunately has been removed with the new upgrades, bring it back. Make the setup so it fits on one screen please

Aspetti negativi:

Since the upgrade staff and shift do not fit on one screen. BRING BACK SHIFT VIEW, this is how I set up the week, then fill the shift. The upgrade has somehow managed to make this a longer process then it once was. Bring back the binocular view, so I can set a colleague up for the entire week. Old setup was much faster.

anno scorso

Thank you for your review and comments. The binocular view is available in the dropdown when you right click on the employee name. You can also add and drop shifts when you select the open shifts field on the day you want to schedule. Please reach out to this reply and I will be most happy to schedule a session to show you the options as they are built in version 10. -Regards Eddie Hartmann [email protected]

Duane
Assistant Director of Aquatics (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Good Scheduling Software

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, I am very pleased with our experience with Unifocus compared to other scheduling apps. I am happy that we have a scheduling software that works well for what we need it to do, it would just be nice if they could work out to the two things mentioned above.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that this software makes it easy for businesses with large staffing numbers. It make it much easier to create a schedule that has to be so different across each day.

Aspetti negativi:

Long loading times and clunky point tracking system make using it some days stressful.

Claudia
Director of Human Resources (USA)

Great labor management tool

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very satisfied with the software.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the labor management tools that are available on a daily basis. It is a very easy program to use and understand. The forecasting and integration with our other systems is seamless.

Aspetti negativi:

Fixing the issue of UniFocus, Snag and DDHP not being able to communicate properly when an employee is not removed in a timely fashion. If an employee is still scheduled in UF after an employee is termed.

Marie
Athletic Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

UniFocus

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I'm neutral, I have not had the opportunity to try other programs because this is what my employer uses.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use for logging my employees time and attendance

Aspetti negativi:

There are many features that are difficult to use, for example, if I am trying to apply schedules for each employee, when you have 25 plus employees with changing schedules , the program tends to be a lot of work to complete.

Anissia

Needs improvement

2,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Not a fan of the software. The software is not the most intuitive.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a fan of the software. It is not sync with ADP. The benefit calculations for PTO aren't available. Specialized reports are not easily avail.

Alternative considerate: ADP Workforce Now

Perché passare a UniFocus: Was not my choice to go with Unifocus.

anno scorso

Anissia, thank you for taking the time to respond. We strive to provide the best solutions for our partners. We interface well with other systems and would like to discuss your benefits issue and specialized reports. We have a large library of reports that may accommodate. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help find a solution for you promptly.

Maria
Director of Front Office (USA)

Unifocus

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall I am satisfied with the product, I believe the web base format could be more user friendly

Aspetti positivi:

Allows us to run reports in order to be cost-efficient with our staffing

Aspetti negativi:

The Web base option for scheduling can not be used from an iPhone and it needs to run from internet explorer

Garrett
General Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Most Things Work Well.....

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It works well in interfacing with our other programs

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, very simple to navigate - changes can be made easily

Aspetti negativi:

The app is very poor, very quirky, almost always have to re-enter credentials before proceeding - the whole thing needs to be re-engineered

Jennifer
AGM (USA)

Cost Effective

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall it is a very user friendly and not time consuming.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly. The way I can upload/export, all the information into our company's database.

Aspetti negativi:

The reports on forecasting. That is only because I have not been properly trained.

Stephanie
Spa Director (USA)

Easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

I like Unifocus overall. It has so many features and they are user friendly, which is important to me.

Aspetti negativi:

There are so many things available that it can be overwhelming. The training course that I attended recently helped though.

Joe
Golf Ops Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Unifocus review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Effortless management dealing with scheduling.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to view scheduling and time punches.

Aspetti negativi:

Layout is organized very well. Maybe it could show who was scheduled and has not clocked in for their shift and keep track of who was late/ no shows.

tamas
Executive Sous Chef (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Good product in some areas, in some other areas it does not translate well to my field

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall it is a good payroll tracking software in my opinion. I only use it for that feature. I cant really opinionate on the rest of the features.

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to use, convenient to track payroll,

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the mobile version would have full functionality

Malu

no service

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: no answer on support questions by text, email or phone message

Aspetti positivi:

the simplicity of it and its easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

the system its all good, if it works correctly

Executive Chef (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

My Opinion

Commenti: going well

Aspetti positivi:

i can log in from anywhere, can be helpful on a day off

Aspetti negativi:

hard to correct times at times, would like better reporting to be done

Magdalena
Director of Accounting (Bermuda)

Good product overall

Aspetti positivi:

The product is certainly very useful and helps forecast payroll more accurately.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is not always "intuitional" and at times it can be too complicated. I wish certain functions could be automated, e.g. adding new position to labor structure and then to the budget lines too. Reporting could be improved as well - I really miss ability to create my own reports. Some reports contain a lot of data but you only need part of them. Step-by-step manual could be useful too.

Grant
Executive Chef (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Grant Baker Unifocus Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great system. Easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to copy and paste schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish messaging employees was a little easier.

Zachary
Tower Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Software

Commenti: Great experience

Aspetti positivi:

I like that this product is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I do not like about this product.

aja
outlet manager (USA)

Everyday Use

Aspetti positivi:

It helps with forecasting and recording the punches'

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don't like about the software

Greg
General Manager Revue & Garrison (USA)

Excellent system

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: When used properly Watson is a huge time saver for department head and assistant managers as it does much of the schedule writing for them.

Aspetti positivi:

I really appreciate the ease of use and intuitive UI. It really has the flexibility to accomplish whatever you might need to do and has the ability to really understand real world scheduling.

Aspetti negativi:

The training program is a little dense and could be better tiered out. It's a big system to try to teach in one sitting.

Jodie
Engineering Coordinator (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Auto schedule based on availability is awesome

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, easily schedule staff based on entered availability

Aspetti negativi:

I have not yet found anything that I do not like

June
Paymaster (Canada)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and very productive tool/ application.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very helpful experience. It gives the user to forecast and budget as per level of capacity.

Aspetti positivi:

The application is very important tool for our forecasting and budgeting.

Aspetti negativi:

Accurate database should be always maintained to the full especially we are using job title as main code. No more number code.