Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Peach Software

Cloud Software Made and Supported in Australia.
1 to 50 users. Typical Inventory size 5k to 1 Mil Item. Priced from $200/Month

Ulteriori informazioni su Peach Software

Filtra le recensioni (19)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Peach Software?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (19)

Muhammad wasif A.
Muhammad wasif A.
Management Consultant (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best Orders & Inventory management software for Automotive Spare Parts businesses

Aspetti positivi:

It provides ease of use and the quickest customer journey via the car parts selection catalogue.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with other accounting software could be improved.

9 mesi fa

Thanks so Much Muhammad. I hear where your coming from with the integration. In future we will be moving the integration to Xero and MYOB to an API

David L.
General Manager (Australia)

Peach Ahead

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Peach has allowed us to be more efficient in our sales environment and has helped us grow 35% in sales without the need to hire extra sales phone order staff.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration was a huge concern but was made seamless by the Peach team. Usability and pricing matrix are key features.

Aspetti negativi:

Product reference file is hard to maintain in an efficient way but they are working on a better solution to that.

9 mesi fa

Thanks for your review Dave. Your ongoing Ideas help us grow. Regards Rob C.E.O.

Jeremy C.
Sales & Operations Manager (Australia)

Its better than a 10 year old version of MYOB

3 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Peach was definitely an improvement on our last system. It has plenty of decent features and runs well for the most part. Sorting issues tests your patients and often end up in just working around the issue.

Aspetti positivi:

Customization of customer profiles and pricing structures, ease of access to product and customer details, general interface is easy to use and bulk change ability across different groups is fantastic. Generally runs well.

Aspetti negativi:

The Bugs. A lot of times there is an update something stops working correctly. Whether it is back orders that stop working or items outstanding from an order with suppliers no longer showing as on order or product building off itself. These normally get fixed but that is a task in itself and you are made to feel like it is something you are doing wrong. The reporting is over complicated and building your own reports is painful.

9 mesi fa

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking time to provide a detailed Review. I'd like to know more about your challenges, and invite you to contact me directly to discuss. Thanks, Rob C.E.O.

Thomas D.
Sales (Australia)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Using Peach With Ease

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Peach and there support staff after the install has made it a pleasure to deal with them.
We have had custom mods done to suit our warehousing etc (at a very reasonable cost)

Aspetti positivi:

The integration into our business from MYOB was very easy and the backup support and answers to any questions was first class.

Aspetti negativi:

We have not found any major negatives with PEACH

9 mesi fa

Hi Thomas, thanks so much for your great review. Our support Team really enjoy dealing with you and certainly your always positive outlook makes it so easy for us to help. Rob C.E.O.

Phil L.
Owner (Australia)
Settore automobilistico, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Peach ticks all the boxes

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Peach is great for my day to day trading and stock control, when I do have a problem it is solved quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

Trading on a day to day basis is so easy, stock control and ordering is a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

The way the general ledger works, but probably more my lack of knowledge

9 mesi fa

Hi Phil, Thanks for your kind Review. It takes two to make software work great. The provider and the client. With your great attention to detail with the data the software is in good hands.

Lynda B.
Accounts Manager (Australia)
Import & Export, 2-10 dipendenti

Long Term User

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Peach has so many reports, we obviously don't use them all. It gives us in depth details and how we are tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

We have used Peach for over 15 years now. Peach has grown with us. The customer service is the best, if I can't find a report or need some special report, customer service points me in the right direction or adds a special report for me. They will log in and step me through anything I don't understand or cant find. Never had any problems. As we are not retail, we don't use that part of the programme. Various accountants have tried to change us over to Xero, but why change what we know and like?

Aspetti negativi:

I do find the importing part of peach quite complicated so we just work around it.

9 mesi fa

Wow Lynda, Thanks so much for that detailed review. I sincerely appreciate that. Has it been 15 Years ? Regards Rob C.E.O.

Amber I.
Fonte della recensione

Good product for large inventory management held in multiple branches.

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent. We’ve been very happy with Peach and how it manages our large data file.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is excel based so extracting and analysing data is easy using Excel as a tool. Flexibility of creating your own custom reports to extract the information you need within desired parameters has been instrumental for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes our suggestions for improvement doesn’t get acted on for over a year. We follow up Peach and it’s ‘in the que”.

9 mesi fa

Although all reports can be generated in XL or PDF, Peach Software is not XL Based, but Thanks for that great Review Amber, always been a pleasure to deal with you. As you can imagine with 4000 users there is a very long que on requested changes and additions. If there are any urgent ones that slow down your business then feel free to call me. ROB C.E.O.

Ben M.
Manager (Australia)

Welcomed fresh face

Aspetti positivi:

I have found this software very functional and fairly easy to get used to once you know the basics. I have used V9 for many years and just recently upgraded to V12 and I"m looking forward to finding out and using some of the new features.

Aspetti negativi:

V12 seems to be missing one report that i relied on quite heavily on a daily basis, support is putting in the effort to sort out a solution but why get rid of this one particular report in the first place...

9 mesi fa

Hi Ben, thanks for the review. Sorry we didn't include your favourite but With over 4000 users and 300 reports in V9 a couple may have fell through the cracks. I'm sure support will get that report happening very easily for you. Or you can create the report now yourself and save it as a favourite. If you need help with that please let us know

Mark B.
Manager/ Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Overall the software is a good product but there are features that need to be improved

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It's really mixed bag their whilst the software is good it's has it's faults as to the staff some are very helpful others are very dismissive

Aspetti positivi:

The product control is great an being able to bespoke reports is good

Aspetti negativi:

Not having the locations shown on the Goods in sheet is a pain and it completely hinders the warehouse staff

6 mesi fa

Hey Mark, your review is much appreciated. Adding product locations to the Goods in Worksheet is an easy change and a good idea. As the review is anonymous I don't know which company you represent, so please give support a call to get this done, and if they say they are not able too, tell them you spoke to Rob and he said it should be easy.

Michael B.
Macchinari, 2-10 dipendenti

My Review

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It is easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and train new users. most screens are self evident.

Aspetti negativi:

The new V12 doesn't put the cursor back in the box in many of the screens when you toggle between them.

9 mesi fa

Evening Michael, thanks for your review and we shall certainly pay attention to the missing cursor. I understand it's important not to have to use a mouse to get focus, drives me crazy too. Just in case I cant find the specific areas where the cursor has escaped, email me directly with a list if it's not too much trouble.

Shane C.
Co Owner (Australia)

Peach Software Helps Your Business

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: All good, support is good and the team is very helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

It has taken some time to change to the "Peach" way of doing things, but we are enjoying the software and the constant improvements which come regularly. I feel like the future will be strong for both Peach and our business which is great!

Aspetti negativi:

The system needs to report on what cost price changes will be changed in a percentage format before XLS Import is finalised/run in to Peach. This would be very important to me.

9 mesi fa

Hi Shane, A great review much appreciated. Glad we can teach old dogs new tricks :) Please reach out to me to discuss the price update details. Thanks ROB C.E.O.

Ben P.
Sys Admin (Australia)

Peach Software V12

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Peach have always been great to deal with and very friendly local support

Aspetti positivi:

We've been with Peach Software for 10+ years and it keeps track of all facets of our business from product info to accounts. The new reporting feature in V12 is a huge plus as with the improvements they have made to Peach Online (their B2B sales platform) They continue to customise the experience for us where possible.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration is fairly seemless as most data can now be easily configured with their excel importer

9 mesi fa

Hi Ben, really appreciate your detailed Review. I know we are working on a couple of new things for you. Regards Rob C.E.O.

Rodney H.
Owner (Australia)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great Product

Commenti: Great

Aspetti positivi:

The software has everything we need for spare parts , good cross reference program , supplier program , easy invoicing and ordering program

Aspetti negativi:

If anything I would like to be able to have multiple delivery addresses for 1 customer and easier finding invoices

9 mesi fa

Hi Rodney, thanks for the 10/10 review. Really appreciate it. Call Support to learn how to have unlimited delivery addresses for a customer.

Brad Z.
General Managaer (Australia)

Satisfied

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Easy for new staff to pick up how to use the program

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use Can have multiple screens open Easy searching for part number transactions Easy uploading of new part numbers.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes you will need to do a Generate statistics to refresh part numbers Sometimes running a particular report we need can be hard to create

9 mesi fa

Thanks for a great review Brad. Much Appreciated Regards Rob C.E.O.

James W.
DIRECTOR (Australia)

GREAT PRODUCT

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I find peach to be a great product for what I am using it for. Tracking Sales to customers all over Australia.

Aspetti positivi:

I find that invoicing, tracking invoices and staying on top of accounts extremely easy and streamlined.

Aspetti negativi:

I like least the dificulty in some of the complexities of generating reports. Also the lag that can exist when connecting to peach servers can be frustraiting at times.

9 mesi fa

Hi James, Thanks for a great review. Let us know if you need assistance with any of those reports. Once set up you can save the changes so it will be easier moving forward.

Julie F.
director (Australia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

MY OPINION

Commenti: JUST A GOOD OVERALL POS SOFTWARE

Aspetti positivi:

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO BACKUP, EASY TO EXPORT FROM, GOOD SELECTION OF REPORTS.

COULD BE MORE FLEXIBLE WITH SOME REPORT PARAMETERS

9 mesi fa

Thanks for your Review Julie, much appreciated. I hear you and this is one of the great improvements we made in the latest version V12. I will have support set up a Trial of our new version where you will find a great deal of flexibility and can even create and save your own custom reports plus so much more. Regards Rob C.E.O.

Sid C.
owner (Australia)

great value in peach

Commenti: perfect

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use , easy to understand , and cost effective

Aspetti negativi:

having to manually change the date every morning can be complex if you choose to run the ledger system

9 mesi fa

Thanks so much for your review Sid. Always a pleasure doing business with you. Sooner than later we need to get you onto our Version 12. Sometimes change is hard but we'll keep trying :) Regards Rob C.E.O.

David P.

PEACH SOFTWARE EASY TO USE

Commenti: GREAT SUPPORT FROM AIDEN

I CAN EXPORT TO EXCEL AND I CAN EXPORT TO PEACH ONLINE

NO PAYROLL FUNCTION, REPORTS ARE HARD TO FIND LIKED VERSION 9 OVER VERSION 12

9 mesi fa

Thanks for recommending Peach Software David. I'll pass your appreciation onto Aiden. Call Support to find out how to search for the reports by name, its very easy. You've come a long way over a number of years. Regards ROB C.E.O.

Basit H.
Accountant (Australia)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Affordable accounting solution

Aspetti positivi:

Payments and collections are very easy. Also GL payments are easy to enter.

Aspetti negativi:

Period lock and then getting as of date trial balance and financial statements are difficult. Difficult to edit details of invoices once entered.

9 mesi fa

Hello Basit & thanks for a positive review. Give us a call and we can go through the GL Lock Date settings, really quite simple. Regards Rob C.E.O.