Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su BrainCert

BrainCert è una piattaforma di collaborazione unificata per le aziende, che promuove la collaborazione dei team, offre formazione dal vivo e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su BrainCert

Aspetti positivi:

One o the things I like is that is has a lot of features and API. There's also, a way for my students to pay.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't use the software after purchasing, and it auto-renewed after I hadn't signed in for 11 months. Should be an easy fix but they refused to refund the $400 product.

Valutazioni di BrainCert

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BrainCert ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 218 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BrainCert?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (218)

Felice
Management Consultant (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

La nostra piattaforma per la formazione

4,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Per la gestione dei nostri corsi di formazione interna usiamo questa bellissima e utilissima piattaforma. Offre webinar, corsi di formazione su svariate questioni e molte altre cose. Apprezzo molto l'affidabilità della piattaforma, oltre che la possibilità di personalizzare gli argomenti di formazione che in una azienda possono conseguire da diverse esigenze e finalità.

Aspetti negativi:

I costi non sono bassi per l'implementazione dei corsi sulla piattaforma

mese scorso

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the positive aspects of our training platform. We're glad to hear that you find it beautiful, useful, and reliable for managing internal training courses, webinars, and various training topics. Regarding the cost, we understand your concern. We continuously strive to provide value for our users while maintaining the quality and effectiveness of our platform. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we'll take it into consideration as we work to improve our offerings. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Renjith
Renjith
Design (India)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

BrainCert - The E-Learning Platform With Global Reach

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I had a great experience with BrainCert. It was easy to set up and create my own learning platform with their variety of features. Their customer service was also quick and helpful when I had questions about the program, so I felt confident in using it. The UI was intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find what I needed quickly. Overall, BrainCert is a great platform for creating an online educational course.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the ease of use and features included in BrainCert. The platform offers a variety of features, such as drag-and-drop content uploading, interactive tools, scheduling and invoicing, and customizable quizzes to promote engagement with students. Additionally, course designers have access to flexible payment options, enabling them to collect payments quickly from their customers.

Aspetti negativi:

The least liked thing about BrainCert is the limited customization options when building course content. The platform does not allow for much design customization, which can make courses feel a bit generic. Additionally, there have been some reports of technical issues that caused courses to load slowly.

Glynis
Director (Australia)
Istruzione superiore, Lavoratore autonomo

Good but a few hiccups

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform. It does not look professional. Waiting for answers for a couple of days is not good. I think I have contacted support about half a dozen times for help. I have only started BrainCert fairly recently. So I only really need help in the beginning and then I would be do everything myself.
Before asking for help from support I read the training information and viewed youtube. However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training​. Most problems that have occurred​ I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned to a students dashboard for easy access. Instead, I have to email a virtual class recorded link to each of my student who are in that particular course. This is a lot of extra work, and a bit of a waste of time. I approached to ​support and he told me this is what I have to do. IF there is an easier way of allowing access to the virtual class recordings please let me know. I would like to use this function often.

Daniel
Teacher (Brasile)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Some good features, but it needs improvement

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I didn't like my experience, especially because in the last two weeks one of my students was not able to join the room. She lives in Italy and reported that she was seeing the message "Waiting for presenter". I am currently testing some other e-learning platforms because the company where I work is in the process of implementing online classes for all students from its franchisees in Brazil.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite feature is the audio and video streaming service. It works pretty well. The whiteboard is very useful, but typing on it is not not working well. Some students have also reported that my text was not being displayed in the intended place - sometimes it was partially not visible for them. Sometimes text boxes are copied from one slide to another automatically. Changing the size of fonts doesn't work properly, too. Besides, the system doesn't save the font settings from one slide to another. I like the break-out room function, but it's really a pain on the neck to work with it. The voice and video transmissions have apparently improved, but I have had to use some other conferencing apps concomitantly to have a good voice and video transmission.

Aspetti negativi:

I really liked all the features that the platform offers, but all of the them have issues that impact the users' experience. Some of them were mentioned in the previous question.

4 anni fa

Hi Daniel! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Rahul
Developer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

4 anni fa

Hi Rahul, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Amar
Systems admin (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

Aspetti negativi:

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

4 anni fa

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Marla
Owner (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Real Estate School Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Aspetti positivi:

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Aspetti negativi:

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

4 anni fa

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Rahul
Co-founder (India)

Alternative considerate:

All in one solution for all your e-Learning delivery system

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall I am happy with the product and looking forward to its continuous development and support from the founders.

Aspetti positivi:

Virtual classes and screen sharing is the most important feature which can replace my zoom.

Aspetti negativi:

User interface is not modern and starting a quick meeting is not easy

Derek
Derek
CTO (USA)

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Aspetti positivi:

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Aspetti negativi:

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

Dinesh
Dinesh
Founder (India)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Very solid LMS platform

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

BrainCert is my favorite LMS platform I've used so far. It's incredibly intuitive and offers a wide variety of features that are perfect for any training program. The analytics and quality score features are my favorite; I can easily see how well participants are doing, along with what areas need to be improved. This is great for regularly assessing the progress of all trainees. If you're looking for an LMS system, I would highly recommend it!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing as such, there are some innovative features already there on the roadmap

Natalia
Natalia
Founding & Managing Partner (Messico)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent tool

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The tool is extremely user-friendly and requires very little training to use and upload courses. Although we don't use it, I think the ability to provide priced courses is excellent, tracking signed up students is also very helpful. It's one of the strongest applications for small businesses... I highly recommend it

Aspetti negativi:

There might be a small bug when people sign in and are trying to enter the course but I haven't report it because is too small... we are very pleased with this tool

Shreya
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: GetApp

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

5,0 10 anni fa

Commenti: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Aspetti positivi:

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Aspetti negativi:

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Cornelia
Accountant (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Needs Upgrade

2,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of logging in. There is not much else!

Aspetti negativi:

It tally’s your score incorrectly. For example, it tells you get 99% correct when you know you did not do that well. It logs you out after a while which is fine. However, you have to exit the entire system to go back in.

4 anni fa

Hi Cornelia! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Terrible support and seriously outdated technology

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Disappointing and frustrating.

Aspetti positivi:

We first consider the ability to use SCORM, but at the end, it was not worth it.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is outdated and it is not intuitive to use. It could take weeks or even months before you can get your head around it. Support is not always available. The website is saying it is based in the US but from sales journey to support, all are done in India by Indian teams.

3 anni fa

Thanks for taking your time to write a review. BrainCert team is based in US and India locations and your account manager is assigned based on your first interaction with the platform. It's unclear which part of the platform you think is 'outdated' as we are a comprehensive eLearning provider and deliver anything from adaptive testing to blended courses to virtual classrooms. We do provide excellent support for SCORM 2004 and 4th edition content packages. Support is done through our ticketing system. As long as you have the support ticket created, priority support is delivered in a timely manner. We would love to work with you again to sort out your issues. Thank you again for your time!

Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Braincert for CPA Exam Review is awesome

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very positive experience. Great learning module.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to get around the platform and get my lectures

Aspetti negativi:

The site has been extremely accommodating. There is nothing I can say I don't like.

3 anni fa

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. And yeah, BrainCert has been designed with intuitiveness at its core. We are happy know that our users like the platform as much as we love building it.

Fonte della recensione

Best place to get expertise in cloud technologies

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Pretty straight forward to use and they keep updating the course content when new contents available.

Aspetti negativi:

Their search tool is not optimised well enough.

3 anni fa

Hi, Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to know that you liked the intuitiveness of our platform. That being said, we'll forward your feedback on the search tool to the team concerned. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected].

Colton
Supervising Examiner (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for Online Content but missing some key features.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with BrainCert is one of complete frustration. The web interface is the main problem. I don't want to have to log in and click 3 or 4 times to get to my learning content; competitor apps allow for single click access. I eventually figured out how to save videos and slides for offline use through third party programs so I could easily access my content offline which effectively took BrainCert's software out of the equation.

Aspetti positivi:

The software itself was probably the weakest part of the course that I purchased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a phenomenal accounting instructor and the software did not do much to improve his abilities. If anything, I'd have to say the analyticals within the testing module were the best feature.

Aspetti negativi:

No mobile app. No ability to (easily) extract or save course material for offline or mobile use. This flaw almost makes the software unusable and I probably would not have purchased the course had I know these limitations.

Amanda
Education Specialist (USA)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti

BrainCert Review

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I did not like this program one bit. As someone who was used to working with BlackBoard Collaborate this program was even worse. It should not be sold or advertised to schools that teach k-12. It is not user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

That the kids were able to have tools on the white board

Aspetti negativi:

So many things. I did not like that the kids could change the screen, I did not like how your breakout rooms worked, I did not like the email system for kids logging in, I did not like the video uploading, I did not like that I never got reminders for classes that I set up and nor did my students...

4 anni fa

Hi Amanda! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on ":[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Zoran
DevOps Engineer (Macedonia del Nord)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

E-Learning Platform

Commenti: Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Aspetti positivi:

Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Aspetti negativi:

It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

4 anni fa

Hi Zoran, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Karl Heinz
Uranian Astrology Teacher (Grecia)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Its excellent and my students are very satisfied also me

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I can communicateall over the world with this platform with excellent audio and video quality

Aspetti positivi:

i realy like the interface because its very easy to use it. the software have huge abilities and the class have some excellent tools.

Aspetti negativi:

there is always something to find that you dont like. But the helpdesk have open ears and mind and they try to find the solution

Fiwa
Fiwa
Software developer (Sudafrica)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

E-Learning Platform Review

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Since the last time I used it it was great, but I honestly think it could be made more user friendly. I do give it a 10 for reliability though

Aspetti positivi:

All progress is automatically saved, you don't need to retype stuff.

Aspetti negativi:

For a specific course, it took too many clicks to get to the specific task or assignment I needed to complete

4 anni fa

Hi Fiwa! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Yosef
Admin (USA)

General Experience

Aspetti positivi:

Mobile accessible, easy to navigate, gives a proper structure for online schooling

Aspetti negativi:

System requires way to high of a video bandwidth in comparison to other programs. Files cannot be downloaded by students as word docs but only as PDF.

rabab
student (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

best platform

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: i subscribed to tutor img who introduced me to Braincert and i think i will recommend this website to all for my family members and friends

Aspetti positivi:

its easy to read and use this platform for study process

Aspetti negativi:

we have to log in everytime we open the website

Dren
Teacher (Albania)
Ingegneria civile, Lavoratore autonomo

An Impressive Platform

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have not realised any benefits yet as I only started using it. But I see great potential with this platform in the future

Aspetti positivi:

It is quite intuitive and it has a lot of features which make learning and teaching quite interactive. In short points I mostly liked: - Ease of class creation and maintenance - Security of Information - Tools and Features

Aspetti negativi:

Most of the things I did not like about the platform is that students kept complaining about screen share quality, they sometimes could not hear me clearly and they could not see things clearly. Overall I am not satisified with - Screen share quality - Software hiccups and blocking - Whiteboard hiccups due to internet connection probably - Overall technical quality

4 anni fa

Hi Dren! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Fonte della recensione

The system is nice but the interface is very bad

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: If the VC interface and recorded video image are not modernized, I don't plan to work with Braincert next year. The plan is Bigbluebutton integration in own server with our own team will develop ourselves.

Aspetti positivi:

Api is very practical and fast to use. Very fast recording of the VC screen. Domain mapping and SSL allocation are also great features.

Aspetti negativi:

The VC screen remained 7-8 years ago. Iconset is incompatible with each other and prepared without taste. I never even recorded recorded videos. Really bad. As interface and video images, you are quite behind other competitors.