Informazioni su Apptivo

A powerful online CRM system to manage sales & marketing activities for your business. Integrated, highly configurable, easy to use.

Ulteriori informazioni su Apptivo

Aspetti positivi:

A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc).

Valutazioni di Apptivo

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Apptivo ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 666 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Apptivo?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (667)

Robyn
Membership Officer
Servizi e attività ricreative, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Unspecified

Apptivo User Review

5,0 3 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Veronica
Consultant (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Excellent first CRM for small companies

4,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Apptivo allows for a broad range of customization possibilities, making it an excellent out-of-the box option for companies transitioning to a first CRM system. While other competitors may have sleeker design, the consistency of page layouts and button placement was a huge plus for our inter-generational team and made it easier to manage the transition to an online software after years of working with excel and google docs. The settings interface within each app makes it very easy to learn how to customize basic field, views, and list options - meaning that smaller companies can look to train someone from within to work alongside Apptivo, instead of needing to hire an external administrator. The Apptivo team is always HIGHLY responsive. From the initial demonstration walk throughs to fine tuning system design and troubleshooting problems, I have found their customer service to be excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and to all the others working behind the scenes to help us at the different stages of our projects, THANK YOU! Most of all, I appreciate that Apptivo continues to improve on their product. Throughout the nearly 3 years I have worked with them, the system has developed to continously offer more features.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any option in this price category, there are occasional bugs. Reporting them to Apptivo generally results in a very quick fix. Slow load times - it has improved somewhat, but still pages sometimes lag.

Kristin
marketing consultant (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Always surprising me with it's capabilities!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the rescue is not tech savvy and is constantly on the road picking up feral cats, taking cats to the vet, managing the foster network, running the operations of the rescue and setting up appointments for adoption interviews. She needs as much information at her finger tips (smart phone, ipad or laptop computer) as she can get. The goal is to use Apptivo to reduce her workload, help her be more organized and reduce her driving around just to pick up files from various people just to have the data she needs on any given day. We are using Apptivo to enter all the data we can so she can update data and status's on the road in her free time. Also so she doesn't have to send as many texts and emails to get answers because all the answers she needs will already be data entered into Apptivo.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to CUSTOMIZE! Customized fields for contacts, companies and I can make my own custom apps! Also customer service and the engineering teams are top notch! 24/7 support. 90% of the time they can help me. The 10% of the time they can't and refer me to engineering for unique situations the engineering team is great at reaching out to me quickly to resolve the problem. Not a perfect app, but they are receptive to suggestions and ideas. They work to implement user suggestions. I've seen them implement my ideas from using them with my company.

Aspetti negativi:

No way to track ages by birthdate. Yes, you can use a date field to track birth dates, but I need a field that shows me a client's CURRENT AGE based on their birthdate field. With hundreds of children clients in my database it's super important to know who has a birthday coming up and how old they are exactly on any given day. It would be even better if the birthday field was set up so you could set alerts/reminders that birthdays are coming up that month, that week and today. Remembering a kid's birthday means the world to them! We also are trying to find homes for cats. They too age every day. Knowing their current age is super helpful when trying to find them homes. With hundreds of cats that are in our system that we are trying to place we need a quick view of all the cats and correct CURRENT age based on their birth date.

Gina
Product Owner (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Exceeded Expectations

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

Aspetti positivi:

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

Aspetti negativi:

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Don
Don
Chief Revenue Officer (USA)
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

Aspetti negativi:

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Director (UK)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

New CMS software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Aspetti positivi:

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus. Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Aspetti negativi:

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

Mark
Vice President (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great CRM software with excellent service

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Shannon
Office Manager (USA)
Settore marittimo, 11-50 dipendenti

Learning and loving

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The more I learn, the more I love it!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

Kevin
Sales Manager (Australia)
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Value and exceptional support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Aspetti positivi:

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Ted
Owner (USA)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

New user that is loving the customization and support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Aspetti positivi:

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started. I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Aspetti negativi:

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo. Features I would like to see: 1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan 2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items 3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Lucious
Director (Nigeria)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Here's What You Need to Know

Commenti: Fulfilling

Aspetti positivi:

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

Aspetti negativi:

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Dave
VP/COO (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Aspetti positivi:

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Aspetti negativi:

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

3 anni fa

Hello Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again! Team Apptivo

CIO (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 11-50 dipendenti

General

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Aspetti negativi:

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

3 anni fa

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Robert
Owner (USA)
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Making a small business look large and professional

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Aspetti negativi:

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

4 anni fa

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected] Thanks again!

Vernessa
Vernessa
Freelance Writer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Aspetti positivi:

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others. I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity. The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related. If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Aspetti negativi:

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time. Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall. The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year. They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed. Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls). The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

4 anni fa

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Heath
IT Manager (UK)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Designed for us

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Aspetti positivi:

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Aspetti negativi:

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Marisa
Manager of Operations (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team. We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Aspetti positivi:

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Aspetti negativi:

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Maira
Director of Sales (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti

Flexible Software Platform

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Cloud-based product is easy to use from anywhere, including mobile device. We required significant system customizations and most were successfully implemented. While we have trouble resolving issues using Apptivo's general Tech Support chat function (probably due to our breadth of customizations), our PM and Apptivo's technical team always provide good support when we have issues to address!

Aspetti positivi:

Its ability to accommodate the range of sales and technical information we track in a CRM. The Apptivo team was willing to affordably undertake necessary customizations to tailor the product to our business model.

Aspetti negativi:

Certain basic tools (i.e. drag and drop column-builder) are not features of this system. List upload function is complex. Mobile functionality is somewhat limited. Outlook integration is less user-friendly / flexible than ideal. Reporting functionality is limited without customized reports.

Edwin
Founder - Shareholder - Marketing manager - Sourcing and Purchasing manager ()
, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: GetApp

Why I am choosing Apptivo

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:
-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.
Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa
www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

Aspetti positivi:

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

Aspetti negativi:

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Bryan
President (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Aspetti positivi:

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Aspetti negativi:

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Marisela
Marisela
USA
Fonte: GetApp

Customer Support is very Responsive

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Aspetti negativi:

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Josh
Associate (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Highly Recommend!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far I've been extremely pleased with everything!

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy that this CRM is modular so you can or subtract components that don't directly relate to your business (ie. Shipping, Locations, Invoicing, Properties, Contracts, etc). I also like that once you understand how Apptivo works in one app, you'll understand how the rest of them operate. Customer support was extremely helpful in growing my knowledge!

Aspetti negativi:

It took some time to learn how to customize it to my liking, along with plenty of help from customer service. So the learning curve was a little steep but nothing unusual compared to similar CRMs. Also, I have not maxed out my cloud storage or even come close but I anticipate that I will need more cloud storage.

Tara
Project Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Aspetti negativi:

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

Craig
Market Research Consultant (Sudafrica)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti

All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Aspetti positivi:

An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Aspetti negativi:

Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then Apptivo as well to access their portal, even though Apptivo might not be relevant to them. It is also difficult to control exactly what clients will see, and they are shown a lot of irrelevant fields, even though there is a rudimentary role assignment mechanism. Combining this with cases (tickets) and answers (knowledge-base) should in theory provide an alternative to a help desk, but it is a long way round.

Olivier
Olivier
Managing Director (Belgio)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti

Great experience

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Aspetti negativi:

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

4 anni fa

Hi Olivier! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected] Thanks again!

Lloyd
VP Sales (Australia)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Aspetti positivi:

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Aspetti negativi:

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.