Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Oyster

[Sconto del 20%] Global Payroll di Oyster assicura pagamenti rapidi, conformi e accurati e automatizza le fatture.

Ulteriori informazioni su Oyster

Aspetti positivi:

Oyster has created a tailored HR solution for employers and employees to be connected via an easy to use platform with strong customer service support.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the currency exchange rates and how they will affect how much we pay, is unclear.

Valutazioni di Oyster

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Oyster ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 68 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Oyster?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (68)

Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Employer Flexibly

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Able to scale the business globally

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and can have multiple users in different regions

Aspetti negativi:

Cost of removing some employees can be high

RyanMae
Sr Director of People Ops (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

So much Potential and Folks who Genuinely Care

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I think Oyster is still young and there is a LOT of room for growth, most of our struggles tie to support not "Supporting" or a feature/need we have that is not quite there yet. BUT that being said we stick with them because our Service team is phenomenal and you can see they are working to being where we need them to be.

Aspetti positivi:

We came to Oyster with a heap of issues with international set up outside the US where we are headquartered. Oyster was a great option to not only address our employees we moved all our contractors over as well. The number one thing about Oyster is the Customer Service teams, Our Account Manger [sensitive content hidden] went ABOVE and beyond to help during set up, and we have had 2 CSMs that are beyond incredible. All the kudos to [sensitive content hidden], WE LOVE YOU!!!

Aspetti negativi:

Generic support is lacking, most of the time I have to involve my CSM which is hard on me and unfair to them. Especially when it seems like a simple ask, this can cause frustration as the pace can be slower than it feels like it should be.

Terry
CEO (UK)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti

Payment issues

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It services my need to pay my US employees

Aspetti negativi:

For some reason you cant match my payments to the invoices, the billing is very confusing and you always think I havent paid when I have

Bruno
VP Global Finance (Spagna)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Good service provider

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: On the whole, the implementation of Oyster has been smooth

Aspetti positivi:

The support function is responsive, any questions are resolved quickly

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to call the support person

Very Good EoR company

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It makes it easy to be hired across countries. They are always ready to answer any of your questions regarding any topic about contracts, local laws, and everything. Definitely worth it to give it a try.

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment there is nothing to make me feel uncomfortable with them. They just make life easy on my work.

sumanth
Sr. SRE (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect place to have an employee record.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Great and a novel way to approach work legally.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of access to markets which are geographically different or countries we like to work for a certain company is operating.

Aspetti negativi:

yet to find one reason to dislike.I am 6 months into this engagement.

Jorge
PMO Director (Costa Rica)
Fonte della recensione

Great solution for remote employees

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Good experience so far. Would definitely recommend to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of getting a compliant employment in my country even though the company I work for does not have presence.

Aspetti negativi:

The response times when something does not go as planned is slow. The local partners sometimes are not responsive

Lakshmikanth
Lakshmikanth
Technical Architect (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Oyster - User

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Happy to use it, makes life easy on invoicing for remote workers.

Ease in creating Invoices for my Employer

Aspetti negativi:

Unable to edit or delete already created Invoices

Allen
Senior Engineer (Honduras)
Sviluppo di programmi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good platform to receive your payment.

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been using it for new months, it has never failed me and so far all the processing of my payments is clear.

Aspetti positivi:

Friendly, easy to access and to understand how it is used. it's clear where your payments and bills are.

N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A

Meghan
Director, Strategic Accounts (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best solution ever for international hires

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Quick onboarding! Fast response time. Easy to use interface to submit and track expenses, pay stubs, employment documents.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing! It's badass. I wouldn't change anything with your current set up.

Sai
CEO (Canada)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy way to grow globally

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We've had a relatively smooth experience using Oyster for almost 2 years now hiring employees in multiple countries.

Aspetti positivi:

The pricing is transparent and the support team is fantastic in responding to queries in a prompt manner. They also make onboarding employees very easy and handle all the logistics and complexities of local laws and regulations.

Aspetti negativi:

They do not have entities in every country that they operate in which means they rely on local partners to be the actual Employers of Record. This can sometimes create friction in terms of the turnaround time to address employee questions or concerns.

CEO (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Program

Aspetti positivi:

It's a very intuitive interface. Very helpful to have all the documents easily accessible across employees, contractors. The customer support is pretty great too.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't know if this is an Oyster specific problem or a general challenge with the niche they along with others serve in... but it is painful how much fluctuation there is every month in what is required to pay to our employees overseas, and the tracking of it is very difficult as well. This is likely just due to the fact that they're trying to solve a difficult problem, but I'd say there's still room for improvement there.

Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and great for onboardings worldwide

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: The overall experience is very good

Aspetti positivi:

Oyster is super easy to use and the Oyster team gives support in all the onboarding processes from A to Z. This is critical for onboardings in countries which processes and laws we're not familiar with.The price is fair compared to other tools and the tool is easy to set up.

Aspetti negativi:

As Oyster collaborates with third parties in order to hire in some countries, some issues may arise from these third parties and although Oyster supports the team through all the process, some situations can become annoying for the employee itself

Amber
HR Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The world and all it's workers can be your Oyster!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Oyster is a phenomenal platform and they truly are outshining the competition. Take it from me. We switched from another PEO and I truly did my due diligence when selecting a new platform. I researched everyone on the market and had so many demo calls my head still hurts! It was all worth it because we made the right choice.

Aspetti positivi:

One stop shop that truly does it all. Excellent implementation and customer success team that makes the transition seamless. Excellent benefits in every country! The cost calculator is my favorite! If you go with Oyster, the world and all it's workers will be your Oyster as well!

Aspetti negativi:

That I can't amend a contract once I hit submit!

Kimberley
People Advisor (UK)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great Support Team and always improving

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I am enjoying using the platform and appreciate all the hard work to forever improve it and our experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Oyster HR have a great help center team that maintain great communication whilst resolving issues/queries. In the last year alone, i have noticed many improvements to the Oyster HR platform, which has improved the user experience for myself an Admin but also Team Members and Department Managers.

Aspetti negativi:

Some complex issues take longer to resolve but in these situations our account manager steps in to escalate and resolve quicker.

Bhawana
Head of APAC Talent acquisitions (Indonesia)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

Do not use Oyster

1,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Never recommend to anyone. Worst experience ever.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing I can mention which I like about oyster.

Aspetti negativi:

They overpromise and under deliver. They claim to onboard people globally. APAC region they work with multiple sub vendors.. which create lot of issue. They don’t have local presence. For APAC region better use other platforms. Oyster not doing well at all.

Kevin
HR Generalist (Irlanda)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 51-200 dipendenti

Great must have platform

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: excellent overall
Implementation was intense but all good after that

Aspetti positivi:

ease of use and solved a big issue for us

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service can be poor when trying to resolve issues. just sending back an online form you have already looked at is not really good enough

Matt
Manager Operations and Systems (Belgio)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product and easy to use

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: 8.5/10. I just wsh (as mentioned above) I had a success manager who checked in semi-regularly (once every 4-6 weeks) at least and there are one-two UI/UX suggestions I have.

Aspetti positivi:

From the country cost breakdown, to the ease of reviewing and approving payroll, it has been very enjoyable to be with Oyster

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a direct account manager that I could work with when issues arise. The portal to submit issues is nice but there's something to be said to have someone assigned to you and knowing that they'll help you when things need escalation. I think that's the biggest gap right now, the lack of success managers.

Massimo
Parametric developer (Italia)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

My Positive Experience with Oyster

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Our experience with Oyster was positive, and we were able to streamline our HR and payroll processes significantly. Oyster also helped us stay compliant with state and federal regulations, which was a big relief.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked Oyster's user-friendly interface and how easy it was to navigate. The product offers a wide range of features that were beneficial to my business. Oyster made it easy to manage employee payroll, benefits, and HR tasks in one place. The reporting and analytics tools were helpful in tracking employee data and identifying trends.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reporting tools were a bit clunky and could be improved. Also, the document should be stored by different groups (like: contracts, payrolls, communication/administration)

Managing Director (Costa Rica)
Contabilità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A Seamless Solution for Global Hiring!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The team is fantastic to work with. The main benefit is the need to not have to worry about the admin/payroll function of the business so I can focus on the people.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration was simple and the product is very easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

The price is a bit hefty per person. I will be looking forward to a potential "seat-based" pricing model in the future if that becomes available.

Paul
Partner/Project Manageer (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for Contactors anywhere in the World

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Oyster offers our small business the services we need to employ contractors for our software development from anywhere in the world that we choose to employ them, and makes the management and processing of payments to them easy, all at a fair price! If you're a small company trying to get started and grow, Oyster offers a great solution for utilizing contractors!

Aspetti positivi:

Oyster allowed us to expand our search and hire of contractors anywhere in the world. They take all the headache of billing, payment processing, foreign exchange conversions, tax form collection and most reporting required. We've elected to use developers primarily in the Americas, and have successfully employed contractors from Canada, Columbia, and the U.S.

Aspetti negativi:

Support response has been a bit slow at times, but we've been able to get all our questions and issues resolved. I thing they are getting better at delivering support.

Hiroyuki
Group Leader (Giappone)
Prodotti chimici, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Utilize Oyster for employee's payment

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We used this service because we needed to pay and manage the payroll of an employee in Portugal, a country very far from our base (Japan).We were very anxious, but by using Oyster, we were able to pay our employees without any major problems.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use of the platform and the quick and clear feedback when asking questions when you don't understand are very positive.

Aspetti negativi:

The payment term seems somewhat short. Especially in our case, it was shorter than other companies and we had a hard time with that.

Eanna
Global Talent Operations Lead (Irlanda)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Very efficient and reliable

Aspetti positivi:

Oyster does exactly what you want it to. Payroll and Benefits are handled easily and efficiently. With this sort of service, you only notice when it is not working and you just hope that everything functions as it should. I have had no problems with Oyster as a user since I began working in my current company, and would recommend it to my network

Aspetti negativi:

a mobile app would be nice as a way to submit expenses etc. support could be a little quicker

Arianna
Marketing Ops Manager (USA)
Risorse umane, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great product!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, caring team, consistent communication

Aspetti negativi:

The colors of the interface, duplicative info

Natallia
Owner (USA)
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti

Great for small businesses

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Oyster helped me to onboard contractors from different countries. It makes the process transparent for everyone and I don’t need to manage paperwork anymore

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of onboarding into Oyster and how fast and convenient it is to set up a new remote contractor from any place in the world. Invoice management is seamless. The price is fair for the services I receive.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is good from my perspective.