Valutazioni medie

4,5 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,7 /5

Informazioni su Glasscubes

Un modo semplice di condividere file, gestire progetti e comunicare. Tutto da un'area di lavoro online centrale e sicura.

Ulteriori informazioni su Glasscubes

Stai visualizzando 208 recensioni

Erez B.
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/6/2016

"Glasscubes Is Great"

Commenti: Staff find it easy to use and at Head Office its really easy to control,
Overall great intranet solution for business with multiple users to share documents, projects or to report figures in real time back to head office.

Vantaggi: The interface

Inconvenienti: had some compatibility issues with some of my spreadsheets on mac platform , but have overcome them now with help from support team

• Data della recensione: 21/6/2016
Dee W.
General Manager
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2017

"Fabulous tool....excellent product"

Commenti: Effective communication, organization, improves our efficiency. The chat feature helps us communicate in a way which keeps the noise volume down in our showroom environment. Perfect tool for our business. Could not be more pleased. Also has a downloadable app for smart phone users, which allows our outside sales team connectivity.

Vantaggi: We could not be happier with this product! Excellent value, affordable, perfect for our organization's size and needs. Did not know a comprehensive product like this existed. Glasscubes' support is dependable. Communication is stellar. Could not be more pleased, and my company has benefitted from this purchase. It has changed the way we work and improved our efficiency. It give us the tools larger organizations have, and has streamlined the way we communicate and organize particular functions. The downloadable app for smart phones was a big bonus. Amazing product, exceptional value.

Inconvenienti: Looking forward to the Calendar feature being a part of the app. Otherwise, I do not have any cons to convey.

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2017
Alex C.
IT Business Development Manager
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2019

"Collaborative working at its best"

Vantaggi: Collaborative working at its best. We have been using Glasscubes for a number of months now and cant imagine not having it as part of our core toolset. The functionality is extensive and its incredibly intuitive to use. As a local government user, we are limited in the type of products we can use but this one ticked all the boxes and I can only see it's use increasing as time goes on.

Inconvenienti: nothing so far, I have not found anything that it cant do as of yet.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2019
Jason B.
Senior Installation and Logistics Controller
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/5/2017

"Great customer service and best intranet around. Intregral part of our company now."

Vantaggi: Easy to use and support has been excellent. Particularly useful for controlling document versions and issuing the latest information to your team. Would recommend to anyone looking to set up a company intranet

Inconvenienti: There is not an app version yet, so is not the easiest to use with a tablet. I believe this is being looked into though.

da Glasscubes il giorno 3/5/2017

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review. We do have native mobile applications available now. Here's some information for you https://support.glasscubes.com/hc/en-us/articles/212489549-Glasscubes-for-mobile-users.

• Data della recensione: 3/5/2017
Utente Verificato
AMIAO
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"Great tool for securely sharing resources with remote team members"

Commenti: We are able to easily meet our Data Protection obligations and quickly and easily share files between remote workers literally drag, drop and you're done. It's as easy as if we were sharing files in the office...

Vantaggi: The ease of use and support is fantastic. I save so much time by using Glasscubes. No longer do I have to spend time creating encrypted zip files to email. I just drag it into the required folder, click save and I'm done. Plus it's easy for me to see if anyone updates any of the files, makes a comment etc. Setting permissions is easy too so I can be sure the files are only going to the right people.

Inconvenienti: That I wasted so much time doing this all manually before I'd heard of Glasscubes!

• Data della recensione: 22/11/2019
Jeremy G.
Chief Executive
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2016

"Glasscubes is a good Cloud solution"

Commenti: As a multi-site company sharing sensitive data, we needed an internet based system so that we could share and update data easily. Of all the systems we've seen and tried, Glasscubes offers the best combination of features and pricing. It works well for us and we've been using it for many years.

Vantaggi: It's easy to access and to use, particularly given that most of our users are not technically minded

Inconvenienti: On-line editing and sharing of documents could still be improved

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2016
Tim P.
Glasscubes administrator
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2016

"We'd be lost without Glasscubes!"

Commenti: We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Vantaggi: Easy to use
Easy to set up
Easy to get people started
Cost-effective

Inconvenienti: Could be improved for mobile devices

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2016
Frederick H.
Outreach Asssitant
  • Data della recensione: 20/11/2019

"Glasscubes user review"

Commenti: Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Vantaggi: Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Inconvenienti: Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

• Data della recensione: 20/11/2019
Jannine E.
Head of Quality Assurance
  • Data della recensione: 9/8/2017

"Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended"

Commenti: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Vantaggi: I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Inconvenienti: This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

• Data della recensione: 9/8/2017
April B.
Teacher
  • Data della recensione: 27/3/2018

"My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls."

Commenti: A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Vantaggi: The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Inconvenienti: The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

• Data della recensione: 27/3/2018
Adil A.
administrative Officer (BWS TRADING TEAM)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/3/2021

"Virtual Work Space"

Commenti: we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims.
Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

Vantaggi: I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally.
Easy Data/file sharing.
Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Inconvenienti: Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

da Glasscubes il giorno 24/3/2021

Hi Adil,

Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration.

• Data della recensione: 18/3/2021
Mark A.
Superintendent
  • Data della recensione: 23/6/2016

"Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource"

Commenti: In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Vantaggi: Ease of use
Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files
File review and collaboration made easy
Easy management of access for large pool of users
Great discussion and polling options for online decision making
Global calling options
Pushed notices
Good calendar tool
Strong tech support

Inconvenienti: Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor
Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

• Data della recensione: 23/6/2016
Michelle M.
Web and Multi Media Editor
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/6/2016

"Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects"

Commenti: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Vantaggi: Things I like about Glasscubes:
1) Its easy to use
2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access
3) You can give specific people access to a project
4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere
5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list
6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Inconvenienti: I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

• Data della recensione: 20/6/2016
Linzey N.
Destinations Advisor
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/3/2020

"User friendly and flexible"

Commenti: Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Vantaggi: The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Inconvenienti: So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

• Data della recensione: 13/3/2020
Jennifer C.
HE Outreach Co-ordinator
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/3/2020

"Fantastic Programme"

Commenti: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Vantaggi: The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Inconvenienti: The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

• Data della recensione: 18/3/2020
Tom V.
Senior Consultant
Ordine pubblico, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/6/2021

"Intuitive platform for a flying start"

Vantaggi: On the whole, I have been very satisfied with the possibilities that Glasscubes has provided for our organisation. It is easy to use, which is not only good for me and my team maintaining the platform, but especially for users within our organisation who are less tech-savvy. The onboarding and migration of data were also easy, leading to us being able to start using the platform in full swing in a much earlier stage than I honestly would have expected.

Inconvenienti: The things that would make it even greater would be an in-built chat system and a connection with Microsoft Teams, but these functionalities are more "nice to have" for us.

• Data della recensione: 8/6/2021
Kevin J.
Managing Director
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/6/2021

"Essential for our compant"

Commenti: We have been using Glasscubes at Web Design MK Ltd for the last few years, it has made our tasking and communications easier and couldn't do without it now, adding tasks files and managing projects are the main uses for us and it has been a valuable asset for our company.

Vantaggi: File sharing, workspace, tasking, collaboration

Inconvenienti: cannot set times just dates, this would be a very useful feature for us.

• Data della recensione: 7/6/2021
Tarek E.
  • Data della recensione: 30/11/2020

"Implementing GC at a London Early Years School"

Commenti: Excellent, from the first interaction. Very clear, friendly and straightforward. Super professional people!

Vantaggi: Easy to use, easy to set-up and manage and easy to get in touch with GC if you have questions. It's a human company, and the customer service is amazing.

Inconvenienti: Possibly could integrate lots more features and apps like survey tools

• Data della recensione: 30/11/2020
Sarah M.
Field Support Project Coordinator
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/1/2021

"Excellent product for what we need"

Commenti: We launched Glasscubes a few years ago when in need of something quick and easy. This is the solution I got hooked on. It is quick and easy and yet it still has amazing functionality on so many levels. An excellent product. And BTW, the customer support folks are fantastic.

Vantaggi: I like the flexibility in creating secure spaces for diverse sets of users, some overlapping and some not, based on their functions and needs. I like how easy it is to send notifications to a group of users about changes, updates, etc. I like the ease of setting up forms for end-user input. Our users love how they can just go to Glasscubes for what they need at any time without having to go through us and our helpdesk. And I also love that I don't have to manage passwords!

Inconvenienti: Occasionally, but rarely, the format of pages where I need tables isn't optimal, it wants to out-think me a bit and makes me do what it wants rather than what I want.

• Data della recensione: 8/1/2021
Patrick A.
Applications Analyst
Studi legali, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/1/2021

"Glasscubes - SharePoint Extranet Replacement"

Commenti: Very positive. Rollout was painless. Our migration plan worked quite well. Glasscubes Support has been very responsive helping us with anything that has come up.

Vantaggi: - ease of use
- ease of administration
- not browser dependent
- users had the ability to invite their clients and colleagues to their workspaces

Inconvenienti: - administration needed some fine tuning
- drag and drop feature was inconsistent (has since been corrected)

• Data della recensione: 21/1/2021
George S.
Senior Administrative Officer
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/3/2021

"Essential Software for Any Remote Team"

Commenti: My team has been using Glasscubes for 4 years now to enable us to work across multiple sites while keeping information flowing and having a central place to store our project documents. Glasscubes played a critical role in our business continuity last year when all employees had to work from home at very short notice. The support available from Glasscubes is exceptional and the platform in constantly in development. Users are encouraged to give feedback to the development team on features which would be useful to implement, and I've personally seen some of my suggestions rolled out across the site. It has the flexibility to suit teams and businesses of all sizes and I fully recommend Glasscubes to anybody looking for secure, cloud-based filesharing and collaboration solutions.

Vantaggi: The collaboration aspect of Glasscubes is what really makes it stand out, allowing teams to store, edit and share documents across multiple locations and organisations. It integrates perfectly with MS Office and 365 with the recently-added feature to edit online in Office 365.

Inconvenienti: Some users can find it challenging to navigate the site at first but this is very easily fixed by a short introduction and training session which we have integrated in the induction process.

• Data della recensione: 11/3/2021
Haszilah A.
Administrative Assistant
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/6/2021

"Every document feature that I need is here"

Vantaggi: The feature that I like best about this product is that it allows me to exchange files and manage papers without worrying about security effortlessly. I also like that I can build my unique material within the software, allowing me to need only one tool instead of the multiple I previously employed.

Inconvenienti: The only drawback I've discovered is that I have to extract documents to amend them before re-uploading them, but this is due to my organization, not the software. If you operate from an organization that allows it, you can use a desktop to access the system.

• Data della recensione: 15/6/2021
Utente Verificato
Technical Architect - EHRS
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/1/2019

"Cheap and cheerful collaboration"

Vantaggi: Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Inconvenienti: Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

• Data della recensione: 23/1/2019
Samuel D.
GIFC
  • Data della recensione: 25/5/2021

"Glasscubes, Customised platform for organisation collaboration"

Commenti: It has a customised layout system which is professional and easy to store and locate documents, the limitations with not being able to have multiple people editing a document and inability to share a document for editing outside of the organisation means this product is weaker than when compared to google docs.

Vantaggi: The high security and protection of key documents, as well as the function that allows you to share documents with juniors or other people without giving there the ability to download or edit the original. Also the documents on Glasscubes can be uploaded in versions, so previous versions can be tracked and secured when needed.

Inconvenienti: It is very frustrating to share with other organisations who do not have the permission to access and edit the document as they are not a Glasscubes user, this makes cross-collaboration hard. Also if multiple people work on the same document- at the same time, you will get kicked out and it will become locked to the main editor, so again- not good for multi-person editing and collaboration.

da Glasscubes il giorno 9/6/2021

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I wanted to reach out to you to address your frustrations. It is possible to securely share information from Glasscubes with external organisations, using our 'secure share link' feature. If you need to edit and collaborate with external parties, please contact your account administrator and request that they be added to your workspace.

When editing a file Glasscubes locks that file, so that other users cannot edit it at the same time, this protects the versioning of the document. During that time the file can still be viewed online, or downloaded by other users. If you use Office 365, it is also possible to co-edit documents, in much the same way as you can with Google Docs.

All the best, the Glasscubes Team.

• Data della recensione: 25/5/2021
Nick S.
Commercial & People Director
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/8/2018

"Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find"

Commenti: Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Vantaggi: - Easy of use
- Breadth of Functionality
- Amazing support
- Great supporting documentation
- Cross platform and device availability

Inconvenienti: - would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

da Glasscubes il giorno 22/8/2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter.

Best regards,