Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Glasscubes

Un modo semplice di condividere file, gestire progetti e comunicare. Tutto da un'area di lavoro online centrale e sicura.

Ulteriori informazioni su Glasscubes

Stai visualizzando 190 recensioni

Nick S.
Commercial & People Director
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/8/2018

"Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find"

Commenti: Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Vantaggi: - Easy of use
- Breadth of Functionality
- Amazing support
- Great supporting documentation
- Cross platform and device availability

Inconvenienti: - would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

da Glasscubes il giorno 22/8/2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter.

Best regards,

• Data della recensione: 17/8/2018
Samuel D.
Global Coordinator
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/9/2019

"Glass Cubes for Shared documents internally"

Commenti: It is a good system here has been some bugs but generally, the security and structure is better for our organisation than relying on google drive

Vantaggi: It is an excellent way to store documents by department, and limit access to certain documents by junior staff

Inconvenienti: Multiple parties can not edit the same document at the same time as it locks to one user- unlike google docs

• Data della recensione: 24/9/2019
Alistair C.
Clerk to the Trustees
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2020

"Great Product"

Commenti: Excellent

Vantaggi: We are a small charity and after a search we selected Glasscubes to hols all our data to support working from home. It has been a good decision, they have been prompt to assist when asked and our non-technical users have managed to access information reasonably easily across multiple devices.

Inconvenienti: The product does what the company said and It does what we need so no cons

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2020
Utente Verificato
Technical Architect - EHRS
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.001+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/1/2019

"Cheap and cheerful collaboration"

Vantaggi: Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Inconvenienti: Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

• Data della recensione: 23/1/2019
Michel W.
Research Fellow
Ricerca, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/5/2020

"Great for collaborative work!"

Commenti: Very pleased.

Vantaggi: If you like that Google Docs allows you to collaborate on a shared document--glasscubes offers the same but with many more functionalities. Being able to write directly into a word document, for instance.

Inconvenienti: I would like to be able to receive a digest of changes that have occured rather than turning the notification by email on or off.

da Glasscubes il giorno 3/6/2020

Hi Michel,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Just to let you know, you can opt to receive notifications as a daily or weekly summary if you prefer. Here is some more information for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117746-notification-settings

Best regards,

• Data della recensione: 27/5/2020
Jennifer C.
HE Outreach Co-ordinator
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/3/2020

"Fantastic Programme"

Commenti: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Vantaggi: The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Inconvenienti: The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

• Data della recensione: 18/3/2020
Linzey N.
Destinations Advisor
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/3/2020

"User friendly and flexible"

Commenti: Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Vantaggi: The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Inconvenienti: So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

• Data della recensione: 13/3/2020
Frederick H.
Outreach Asssitant
  • Data della recensione: 20/11/2019

"Glasscubes user review"

Commenti: Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Vantaggi: Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Inconvenienti: Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

• Data della recensione: 20/11/2019
Utente Verificato
AMIAO
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"Great tool for securely sharing resources with remote team members"

Commenti: We are able to easily meet our Data Protection obligations and quickly and easily share files between remote workers literally drag, drop and you're done. It's as easy as if we were sharing files in the office...

Vantaggi: The ease of use and support is fantastic. I save so much time by using Glasscubes. No longer do I have to spend time creating encrypted zip files to email. I just drag it into the required folder, click save and I'm done. Plus it's easy for me to see if anyone updates any of the files, makes a comment etc. Setting permissions is easy too so I can be sure the files are only going to the right people.

Inconvenienti: That I wasted so much time doing this all manually before I'd heard of Glasscubes!

• Data della recensione: 22/11/2019
Jill B.
Estates Manager
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.001+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/2/2020

"A great way to share information"

Vantaggi: A great way to share large amounts of information and is easy to navigate. Ensures large teams can be kept informed and document control is made much simpler.

Inconvenienti: can be slow uploading multiple documents

• Data della recensione: 6/2/2020
Michelle M.
Web and Multi Media Editor
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/6/2016

"Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects"

Commenti: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Vantaggi: Things I like about Glasscubes:
1) Its easy to use
2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access
3) You can give specific people access to a project
4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere
5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list
6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Inconvenienti: I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

• Data della recensione: 20/6/2016
Mark A.
Superintendent
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/6/2016

"Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource"

Commenti: In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Vantaggi: Ease of use
Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files
File review and collaboration made easy
Easy management of access for large pool of users
Great discussion and polling options for online decision making
Global calling options
Pushed notices
Good calendar tool
Strong tech support

Inconvenienti: Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor
Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

• Data della recensione: 23/6/2016
George S.
SUN Administrative Officer
Istruzione superiore, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/10/2017

"A brilliant collaborative tool"

Vantaggi: My department works across several higher education institutions which all operate in slightly different ways. Before we subscribed to Glasscubes, the challenges we faced performing simple tasks such as file-sharing, collaboration and diary coordination were taking up a significant amount of admin time. We're now working much more efficiently on Glasscubes and the extra features, such as Task Management, are a real bonus! The support in place for teams working on Glasscubes is some of the best I've seen with any product or service; whether you head to the Glasscubes Help Centre and read the tutorials on every aspect of the system, chat to the support team on the messaging feature, or phone them, you're never far from help. I've had very few issues so far, but they have always been solved really quickly and thoroughly.

Inconvenienti: There is very little I dislike about Glasscubes as a company and a product. I am truly impressed as a customer. One aspect that perhaps has room for improvement is the development of features on Glasscubes - specifically that there are so many brilliant suggestions by users that the task of implementing them all is next to impossible. Having said that, the very idea that users can request features that they would find useful in their work with Glasscubes is a great system in itself and another reason I fully recommend it to companies and teams of any size.

• Data della recensione: 11/10/2017
April B.
Teacher
  • Data della recensione: 27/3/2018

"My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls."

Commenti: A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Vantaggi: The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Inconvenienti: The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

• Data della recensione: 27/3/2018
Jannine E.
Head of Quality Assurance
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/8/2017

"Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended"

Commenti: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Vantaggi: I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Inconvenienti: This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

• Data della recensione: 9/8/2017
Tim P.
Glasscubes administrator
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2016

"We'd be lost without Glasscubes!"

Commenti: We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Vantaggi: Easy to use
Easy to set up
Easy to get people started
Cost-effective

Inconvenienti: Could be improved for mobile devices

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2016
Jeremy G.
Chief Executive
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2016

"Glasscubes is a good Cloud solution"

Commenti: As a multi-site company sharing sensitive data, we needed an internet based system so that we could share and update data easily. Of all the systems we've seen and tried, Glasscubes offers the best combination of features and pricing. It works well for us and we've been using it for many years.

Vantaggi: It's easy to access and to use, particularly given that most of our users are not technically minded

Inconvenienti: On-line editing and sharing of documents could still be improved

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2016
Jason B.
Senior Installation and Logistics Controller
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/5/2017

"Great customer service and best intranet around. Intregral part of our company now."

Vantaggi: Easy to use and support has been excellent. Particularly useful for controlling document versions and issuing the latest information to your team. Would recommend to anyone looking to set up a company intranet

Inconvenienti: There is not an app version yet, so is not the easiest to use with a tablet. I believe this is being looked into though.

da Glasscubes il giorno 3/5/2017

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your review. We do have native mobile applications available now. Here's some information for you https://support.glasscubes.com/hc/en-us/articles/212489549-Glasscubes-for-mobile-users.

• Data della recensione: 3/5/2017
Dee W.
General Manager
Industria edilizia, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2017

"Fabulous tool....excellent product"

Commenti: Effective communication, organization, improves our efficiency. The chat feature helps us communicate in a way which keeps the noise volume down in our showroom environment. Perfect tool for our business. Could not be more pleased. Also has a downloadable app for smart phone users, which allows our outside sales team connectivity.

Vantaggi: We could not be happier with this product! Excellent value, affordable, perfect for our organization's size and needs. Did not know a comprehensive product like this existed. Glasscubes' support is dependable. Communication is stellar. Could not be more pleased, and my company has benefitted from this purchase. It has changed the way we work and improved our efficiency. It give us the tools larger organizations have, and has streamlined the way we communicate and organize particular functions. The downloadable app for smart phones was a big bonus. Amazing product, exceptional value.

Inconvenienti: Looking forward to the Calendar feature being a part of the app. Otherwise, I do not have any cons to convey.

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2017
Alex C.
IT Business Development Manager
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2019

"Collaborative working at its best"

Vantaggi: Collaborative working at its best. We have been using Glasscubes for a number of months now and cant imagine not having it as part of our core toolset. The functionality is extensive and its incredibly intuitive to use. As a local government user, we are limited in the type of products we can use but this one ticked all the boxes and I can only see it's use increasing as time goes on.

Inconvenienti: nothing so far, I have not found anything that it cant do as of yet.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2019
Erez B.
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/6/2016

"Glasscubes Is Great"

Commenti: Staff find it easy to use and at Head Office its really easy to control,
Overall great intranet solution for business with multiple users to share documents, projects or to report figures in real time back to head office.

Vantaggi: The interface

Inconvenienti: had some compatibility issues with some of my spreadsheets on mac platform , but have overcome them now with help from support team

• Data della recensione: 21/6/2016
Mathew B.
Director of Educational Services
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2016

"Gotta love that Glasscubes!"

Commenti: Glasscubes has been a lifesaver for my project management. I use the to do lists and workspace most frequently and it helps to keep my tasks organize and keeps me on track.

Vantaggi: I like that it is easy to use and set up. The collaboration features are also top notch. Glasscubes makes it easy to work with my secretary as well. I like the way that tasks are either not started, in process or completed. It makes it easier to keep track of things.

Inconvenienti: It needs an iOS app, at least for the to-do list and calendar. Google integration would also be great.

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2016
Max W.
Industria edilizia, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/7/2017

"Good tasks list! quick, easy, assignable and efficient."

Commenti: Easy task list creation and recording progress

Vantaggi: A nice platform to use in the workplace, it is very easy to keep track of lists/tasks etc.
As a company we use this as a master task list, where we have all of our tasks subdivided into sections relating to our role within the company and then those tasks are assigned to us.
With regards to file uploads etc we do not use this feature as we should.
all together though, it is a very useful application and we rely on it to keep track of our tasks register for all members of staff.

Inconvenienti: I do find the compatibility with glasscubes vs windows is not at its best, for example you cannot copy and paste a number of tasks into glass cubes or vice versa as far as i am aware.
I like the feature of being able to download a report - although this does not come without errors in formatting for example - this should be looked at.

• Data della recensione: 6/7/2017
Owen C.
Graduate Advisor
  • Data della recensione: 16/11/2017

"Glasscubes is vital asset to the company."

Vantaggi: Glasscubes is a really useful storage and communication area that has been create for the business we are in. It allows us to easily start discussions, show changes and new additional files uploaded and generally keeps everything easy to find and store for quick workflow across multiple sites.

Inconvenienti: There is not much the software cannot do, it is multi functional and provides the company with a lot of functionality that we didn't have before as we used multiple platforms for different things.

• Data della recensione: 16/11/2017
Lucy L.
Marketing Coordinator
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/4/2020

"Must Have Portal!"

Commenti: We have struggled internally with employee communication. Glasscubes provided the solution to this problem. Now, we are able to communicate daily with our employees and have all files in one space instead of employees having to travel to a managers office.

Vantaggi: Ease of use and compatibility. Our employees were able to adapt quickly and we have received positive feedback. We have dedicated dashboards for each department and all of our files are stored here.

Inconvenienti: Image on news/update section distorts as the same image is used for two different sizes.

da Glasscubes il giorno 16/4/2020

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to crop the news article images separately, so that neither is distorted. Here are some instructions for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117735-dashboard-updates-news-articles. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance with that.

• Data della recensione: 8/4/2020