Informazioni su Calendesk

Sistema di prenotazione online che aiuta le aziende a gestire appuntamenti, elaborare pagamenti, ricevere notifiche e creare calendari.

Ulteriori informazioni su Calendesk

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

Aspetti negativi:

That my website presents different depends on the scale of monitor which I find a little annoying.

Valutazioni di Calendesk

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Calendesk ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 13 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (13)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Ordina per

Hai già usato Calendesk?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (13)

Utente Verificato
Specialist at Marketing (Polonia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I'm satisfied with the cooperation.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

anno scorso

Hello! Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us regarding the different resolutions of your website. We will double-check your settings.

Yuliia
Photographer (Polonia)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

A service that has everything except a user-friendly interface

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I created both a website and a booking system and an app for my clients in just two days through this service! Such a great list of features overcomes all the drawbacks

Aspetti positivi:

The most important thing is that this service combines ALL the features I need: - Convenient online booking - A calendar on my phone and laptop - The ability to customize services for your business area - Ability to create a website and app - Easy connection to online payments - Synchronization with Google calendar

Aspetti negativi:

The only and biggest disadvantage is the uncomfortable and non-obvious user interface. Yes, tech support always answers calls and messages, but I wish I could figure it out myself. Some problems can't even be found in the FAQ - it's also poorly written For example, one of the silly mistakes is that when you download the app and want to go into the admin area, the app asks for the company ID, this information is not available on the computer, and only after half an hour of searching in the admin area and in the FAQ I guessed myself that it is just the company NAME. Why? It is not understandable

anno scorso

Thank you, Yuliia, for your feedback. I redirected your message to our team. We will work on the things you pointed out.

Bartosz
Administrator/Technik Prac Biurowych (Polonia)

Great application to expand

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: We are still in transition to Calender's so im sure there will be some twerks however first initial set up was easy.

Aspetti positivi:

Product is easy to use. Setting it up was very easy/ intuitive. Price is attractive as on other platforms you have to pay for additional users. Android and iOS apps. SMS reminders are essential to our business and there is possibility to set them up. Easy set up of GDPR/RODO. Support is very attentive.

Aspetti negativi:

Software is styl developing therefore there are some problems, however all the problems are quickly solved after speaking on online chat with support. Only Stripe as method of integrated payment system payment. No names of clients at first glance in android app is a bit of a problem as my team have to click on name of the event to see who is the klient.

12 mesi fa

Thank you, Bartosz! We will share your feedback with the team.

Richard
Owner (Paesi Bassi)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best for larger consulting firms

4,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Extensive possibilities for configuring products, services and pricing structure for multiple employees. Friendly and knowledgeable support.

Aspetti negativi:

Too much going on for a small bootstrapping company that just wants an easy and attractive way to offer appointment scheduling for sales calls on the website. The backend of Calendesk looks old school corporate and you need to configure stuff in different modules to get where you want. I can see the match for larger consulting or law firms and such, where configuring all the possibilities can be delegated to the back office.

9 mesi fa

Thank you Richard for your feedback. We would love to talk to you to get a better view of your needs, would you mind contacting us?

Thomas
Business Owner (Germania)
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Terrific support, vast functionality, widely configurable

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Still in Trial phase enjoying the outstanding, apparently everpresent support that implements features right away

Aspetti positivi:

Overall appearance, overall functionality, intelligent features,

Aspetti negativi:

Yet too few options for configuration in a lot of details (views monthly, weekly, fonts, colors, field lengths, German language...)

anno scorso

Thank you, Thomas, for your feedback! We forwarded your comments to our colleagues responsible for improvements.

Aleksandra
owner (Polonia)
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

I highly recommend it

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: If you are looking for a place where you can easily set up your website and accept reservations and payments from customers - this is the place for you. I considered other options and none of them gives me what Calendesk gives me. There was a reservation system in one place, but I would have to commission the website to someone else or set it up in WordPress. The second place has reservations and payments, but the price is definitely too high, plus all profiles look the same, cannot be personalized and many inconvenient rules set by the company must be followed.
In Calendesk I have full freedom of action, perfectly integrated bookings and payments, my website looks the way I want it to look and nobody censors me.

Aspetti positivi:

All the functionalities I need have been gathered in one place and the customer service has unimaginable patience, is very helpful, effective and fast-acting.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. At this stage, Calendesk has everything I need, all my comments have been taken into account, it is fun and easy to use.

Thank you Aleksandra!

Piotr
CEO (Polonia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Organization of online meetings with clients became much easier and the full automation helps not only us but also our clients.

Aspetti positivi:

Calendesk made a small revolution in our business - the booking system is very clear and it is easier now to schedule tasks in an automated way.

Aspetti negativi:

They especially appreciate the possibility to pay online, which is not possible in other tools.

Thank you Piotr!

eliot
CEO (Francia)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A very complete online booking system

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use, quality of products and a very good support.

Aspetti negativi:

The website builder is quite limited but the support told me that they will improve it soon!

Thank you!

Łukasz
Owner (Polonia)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti

Review

Aspetti positivi:

Very fast and helpfull customer service and integrated app

Aspetti negativi:

workers limit for my account. I use calendesk "workers" as events hours not real workers. Because its a limit i have sometimes change it values and check it if everything is ok.

anno scorso

Thank you, Lukasz, for the review! We are happy you find Calendesk very useful in your business. Regarding the "workers" issue. We implemented recently the way how you can set custom hours for your services and ignore employees' work schedules. Please contact us to get more information.

sam
CEO (UK)

Great Software/Team

Aspetti positivi:

The support team are very quick to answer and patient, if out of hours they will message as soon as available. They onboarded me quickly and added content to the website add on for me.

Aspetti negativi:

Duplication of content and pages on website builder would be helpful

anno scorso

Thank you, Sam! We have in our roadmap the feature you mentioned. So as soon as it's available, we will let you know.

Felipe
Private Tutor (Germania)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

It is like having the help of 10 secretaries in one software!

Aspetti positivi:

It is a complete tool, with everything I needed in one single package. In addition, as my usage progressed, I took advantage of features I did not use before and integrated them to my routine.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any software, in the very beginning it took me a little time to get used to all functionalities (but also because there are many, even if they are easy to deploy).

anno scorso

Thank you Felipe! We are happy you like the software. We constantly work on tutorials and articles to make the onboarding process as easy as possible.

Katarzyna
CEO (Polonia)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Great!

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use, and it helps to save my time

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to be able to set different times of reminders

Thank you Katarzyna!

Patryk
Owner (Polonia)

Great tool and service!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: 10/10, great tool, very useful, thanks to it we were able to automatize booking process fully. Customer service was 11/10!

Aspetti positivi:

Software is very easy to use and intuitive for both administrators and users.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with other apps can be improved, but it's not a big issue.

11 mesi fa