Informazioni su LiveAgent

Un ottimo servizio clienti inizia con un software di helpdesk migliore. Ottieni più clienti offrendo un eccellente servizio clienti con LiveAgent.

Ulteriori informazioni su LiveAgent

Aspetti positivi:

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

Valutazioni di LiveAgent

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

LiveAgent ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.198 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato LiveAgent?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.198)

SHAWN
Sales
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Customer Service Software - If Your're Looking for Basic

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The most powerful customer support platform at the best price

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: LiveAgent works very well for us, there are many functions that we don't use since we don't really need them for our business but they are amazing.
We can easily offer support and keep all the information for each client's case.

Aspetti positivi:

The live chat feature is easy to use and powerful. With the knowledge base, we can have the most important information accessible in one place. Ticket system. Client portal. Support is super quick.

Aspetti negativi:

The inside look of the platform is outdated and not intuitive.

mese scorso

Thank you for the kind words, Miguel! We're happy to hear that LiveAgent is working well for you :) We understand that the platform's interface may not be to everyone's taste, but we're constantly working to make it more user-friendly. Thank you again for your input! - LiveAgent Team

Richard
Call Centre Management (Sudafrica)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 51-200 dipendenti

LiveAgent analysis

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Live Agent have been really good so far in heloing us , including getting us linked to a complimentry business that will ensure it runs well

Aspetti positivi:

Links easily to every popular platform and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to say to be honest . Still need more time with the software but so far , really good

mese scorso

Hi Richard! :) We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying using our software and that it's been easy for you to connect it to all of your favorite platforms! If you ever have any questions or need any help, our team is always available and happy to assist. Thanks for the great review! - LiveAgent Team

Stephanie
Owner/ operater (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Not the worst I have tried

3,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it was a descent experience. Just kind of lack luster

Aspetti positivi:

Quick and efficient enough to give it a shot on your site.

Aspetti negativi:

Just wasn't all that I desired. For me there are too many other apps of this type to settle

Thank you for your feedback, Stephanie! - LiveAgent Team

Nutsa
Head of Operations (Georgia)
Giochi d'azzardo e casinò, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very good pricing structure.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall for the price it is a good tool and has very fast and helpful support.

Aspetti positivi:

LiveAgent is easy to use and what I most like about the software is that it pricing is divided by functions, for example, the basic plan includes email support which is the one my company needs because we support only email channels. I liked Rules feature the most, it allows to set up automated workflows for more efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

Other panel themes does not look good, dark version for example is very basic kind of old. Also once you set SLA levels it is confusing - only Importance changes and only if there is resolve SLA set.

Alternative considerate: Freshdesk, Intercom e Zendesk Suite

Perché passare a LiveAgent: Because of price and because CSAT feature for the email is included in the basic plan.

2 mesi fa

Hello Nutsa! Thank you for your kind words about LiveAgent! We're proud to offer a product that is both affordable and high-quality. As for the UI and Themes, we're currently working on some UI improvements and we can't wait to show you the results :) Stay tuned! - LiveAgent Team

Marcin
CEO (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Powertool

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the LA mail management system. This tool gives you an easy way not to miss any messages and to remember about future tasks (by postponing a message).

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes loading times are too long from a UX perspective and closed emails are displayed which should not appear.

Alternative considerate: Responso

Perché passare a LiveAgent: I had experience with LA so it was my first choice

mese scorso

Thank you for the great review Marcin! We're glad you like the LA mail management system and find it easy to use. - LiveAgent Team

Abdelaziz
Social Media Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Live Agent offers so many features for connecting with customers and allows multiple chat boxes!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Offers a variety of options from phone, email, and live support.

Aspetti negativi:

The ticket system could be simplified to help assist users a little bit.

3 settimane fa

Hi Abdelaziz! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! We are glad to hear that you appreciate the variety of support options that we offer :) - LiveAgent Team

Utente Verificato
Entreprenuer (Zambia)
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti

Customer service made easy

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It is an amazing online software that is easy to use and offers help desk and live chats in on place. The ticketing feature stands out overall and cuts on delays in responding to customer queries, and costs are worth it because we don't need to pay for other solutions. I also loved the various options for support, making it customised for the end-user. For a business like mine with multiple brands, LiveAgent allows us to set different departments and there is no need for agents to panic about any issue outside their department.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a gem and improves customer service greatly. I am satisfied so far

mese scorso

Hello There! Thank you for your review :) We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using LiveAgent and finding our features helpful for your business! We are constantly striving to provide the best possible experience for our users, so we are glad to know that we are meeting your needs. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. - LiveAgent Team

Joakim
Security Adviser (Svezia)
Sicrezza e indagini, 11-50 dipendenti

Live agent review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Great. This is a software that generates money by creating leads on your website.

Aspetti positivi:

The chat function is great to get leads directly from your website. This has generated more buisness for the company

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment i am very satisfied with the software, and I use it almost daily.

Risposta di QualityUnit - LiveAgent

2 settimane fa

Hello Joakim! Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our chat function has been helping you generate more business - as it should ;) We hope you continue to enjoy using LiveAgent! - LiveAgent Team

Kathrin
E-Commerce Manager (Germania)
Prodotti tessili, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to handle

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The tool is very well-arranged and easy to handle. Also it offers the whole range of functions, we need for a good customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not sure about the different status-types and how to change them indivudally. (neu, verschoben, beantwortet, gelöst). Do we have the opportunity to change a ticket from beantwortet to verschoben for examply?

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your review, Kathrin! We're glad to hear that you're finding LiveAgent easy to use and that you appreciate its features. As for the issue with tickets, you can always change the status individually using the three dots in the lower right corner of the ticket. For example, you can change a ticket from closed to open or change it to postponed. Should you need any assistance with using LiveAgent, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer service via chats or email :) - LiveAgent Team

Abdulrazaq
Abdulrazaq
administrator (Nigeria)
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti

My experience

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The ticketing and resolution it help my team does is my most loved feature

Aspetti negativi:

I personally do not have any least feature on this software

3 settimane fa

Hello Abdulrazaq! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! :) - LiveAgent Team

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Aspetti positivi:

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

5 mesi fa

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Aspetti negativi:

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

5 mesi fa

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better. For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support. - LiveAgent Team

Dave
Dave
President (Canada)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

Aspetti negativi:

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Alternative considerate: SherpaDesk e Spiceworks

Perché scegliere LiveAgent: Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Software precedente: TeamViewer

Perché passare a LiveAgent: Price and features

8 mesi fa

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :) - LiveAgent Team

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy and helpful tool only for live chat services or live customer support

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Even with lots of features bad support system might make this application little annoying. Overall Liveagent is easy to use helpdesk that tracks everything in real time. Comparably affordable, easy to deploy and if they add custom support email for every agent then this tool is best in class.

Aspetti positivi:

Lots of helpful features among which one that helps SEO of our website. I have heard lot from other companions about this brand and that made me recommend this to my team. Its again easy to deploy tool like many of the new tools but you don't need to entirely change your website structure code to implement this and that inclined us towards LiveAgent. One more thing that highlighted while we I was on trial that it had a video chatting service that definitely solved many internal issues with customers.

Aspetti negativi:

LiveAgent should work on their interface as its not much easy for non technical person. Lots of other application even if they lack features but they are easy to use. Their support hangs many times and I need to wait half or 1 hour to get a support from their team regarding any issues and that's sometimes annoying.

Alternative considerate: tawk.to

Perché passare a LiveAgent: Tawk.to is basic chat tool and had lots of bugs in their initial release. I got reviews from my other companions about live agent and I have started using it and comparably liveagent was much better than tawk.to.

9 mesi fa

Hello Nitin! Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that you are happy with the product. As for our Customer Service, it is very unusual that you will be waiting for that long. Could you please share with us your ticket number on [email protected] and we'll look into it. - LiveAgent Team

Alfredo
Alfredo
Director (Panama)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Huge platform with many possibilties.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Aspetti positivi:

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Aspetti negativi:

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

2 anni fa

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Shelby
Customer Service Manager & Internal Operations Manager (Svizzera)

Great Product and Great Customer Service

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've been pleased by both the product and the customer service!

Aspetti positivi:

While there are a number of features to praise, a select few have been most beneficial to the company. Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response. We also find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.

Aspetti negativi:

A minor aspect of LiveAgent that could be modified to increase its ease and use as the online agent is the sound feature. When an agent is chatting with a customer in live time, it's ideal to have a noise generated whenever the guest writes a message. This allows the agent to be chatting with multiple people simultaneously and respond when each guest replies. LiveAgent has this feature, and it is in fact very helpful. However, each time the guest clicks on a new page within the website, LiveAgent processes it as a message, and it makes a noise. It is a feature that, if fixed, would enhance the product even more.

3 anni fa

Many thanks for your amazing feedback, Shelby! :) It means a lot to us and it makes us extremely delighted to hear that you find LiveAgent and our customer support great! I am also very glad that you are using all the features you mentioned! I personally love chat transferring as well because I can always get a hold of someone who can help and answer the customer's queries in case the chat got to the wrong department! Feel free to shoot us with any suggestions on improvements at [email protected]!

Frederico
Head of Customer Service (Lettonia)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Great cooperation with Liveagent

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: So far it is great!
I am looking forward to new features such as Whatsapp, Chatbot and Call rotation, and, I am sure we will improve our usage of the software even better.
Keep doing the great job you are doing!

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Liveagent provides such close support to our team, never leaving our agents without a reply. Also, they care about the customers and provide close interaction with us.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not that easy when different departments are integrated into the platform, and, it requires some time to set up all the functionalities, so they are not colliding

Alternative considerate: LiveChat e Zendesk Suite

Perché scegliere LiveAgent: The range of features offered by Live agent, as well as the organization provided, the pricing, and, the connection of the Call center as well.

Perché passare a LiveAgent: They had a great price quality indicators in most of the review websites. In addition to that, I had a very friendly key account manager, which was always ready to provide answer to my questions

3 anni fa

Hi Frederico, Thank you very much for such an excellent review. We are so pleased that LiveAgent continues to be the right fit for you and your company after more than two years! Our team is happy to hear you have been satisfied with the support and that we have been able to take care of any issues along the way. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way to make LiveAgent even better. Happy to have you on board!

Sebastián
Sebastián
CEO (Uruguay)
Fonte della recensione

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Aspetti positivi:

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers. As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted. Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want. In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc. When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Aspetti negativi:

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me. So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

3 anni fa

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Roberlandy
Roberlandy
CFO (Uruguay)
Fonte della recensione

Easy tool to keep track of information

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have greatly improved cross-communication between teams. We avoid conversations, calls and emails centralizing everything on the ticket to work. This increases team morale by increasing efficiency and positively impacts the satisfaction of our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

In the travel and tourism industry there is not much technology developed yet and it is always difficult to find the right tools to keep the order of the numbers. We are an industry with many peculiarities and we don't adapt to most accounting tools. This doesn't mean that LiveAgent is an accounting tool, but it collaborates in accounting and administration tasks in an excellent way. We can associate, for example, a LiveAgent ticket with an invoice number easily by creating a field specifically for that. We can read the history of the ticket to understand what was agreed with customers and suppliers. We can postpone tickets until their collection or payment date, ordering the views and organizing the tasks. In this time where financial and administrative work has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LiveAgent has been a fundamental tool to maintain order and time for each process. Our agents can inform customers about their date changes or returns status just by reading the ticket information. This we would not have achieved so easily with other tools. And if we talk about costs, it is the one that offers the most tools at the lowest cost on the market.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, with the ability to personalize the software, if there is something I do not like, it is because we have not configured it well. We have always been able to consult the support team about application ideas and have received answers and options according to our needs.

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Roberlandy! :) We appreciate it a lot and we are super thrilled to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to manage your work in an easier and more efficient way and that it is also helping you with the cross-communication between your teams! LiveAgent was developed in a way that any kind and size of business would be able to configure it according to their needs, Just know that you can always reach out to us, should you need any help or answers to your questions! :) Our support team is always here for you :)

Federico
Federico
CCO (Uruguay)

B2B portfolio management

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I thought it was going to be a more difficult change or that the system was not going to adapt to our business due to its low cost. Pleasantly I can say that the experience has been very good: the whole organization has quickly acquired it and helps us to work more orderly and with the peace of mind that information is not lost among so many communication channels, since LiveAgent centralizes almost all of them.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about LiveAgent is that we didn't lose the personalization that our business requires, on the contrary, we managed to improve it by being more agile with response times by removing the dependence on responses and email forwarding with many people in CC to handle a single sale. All the actors in the sales process can participate simultaneously if necessary, centralizing and keeping the information available to everyone. The tagging system of the tickets is very useful when prioritizing, the departments and the assignment allow to order and define who is responsible at each stage. We can set up our own ticket and contact fields, so we can manage the software as we need to. Finally, the biggest beneficiary is our client, who receives a better service.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to mention an agent who receives a notification about any comment on the ticket. Anyway, the system has a chat or an internal call that can be made about the tickets and they help a lot when it comes to teamwork.

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for your kind and complex feedback, Federico! I am thrilled to hear that LiveAgent plays a role in the improvement of a way that your business handles customer support! Our software is making sure that no ticket will be missed or skipped and it also allows all the agents to see who is working on which ticket so that agents can easily avoid double-work! We also wanted to make sure that LiveAgent will be affordable for any business regardless of its size! :) Just know that you can always reach us 24/7 via chat on our website! :)

Mato G.
Mato G.
Chief growth officer (Slovenia)
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great value for the money.

Aspetti positivi:

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Alternative considerate: Freshdesk, Zoho Desk e HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere LiveAgent: Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Software precedente: Zendesk Suite

Perché passare a LiveAgent: was most efficient and tailored to our needs

3 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Barney
Barney
Head of Marketing (UK)
Materiali da costruzione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Great Features & Great Speed

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: LiveAgent is helping us convert initial chat enquiries visiting our website into qualified sales leads. We provide a niche product to the very top of our market so being able to qualify enquiries at this initial stage is important to us. The other key outcome is LiveAgent has no impact on our site loading speed. We identified ZenDesk, our previous chat solution, was impacting out site loading speed - and therefore potentially impacting our SEO strategy. From a free trial, we found LiveAgent has zero impact on our site loading speed - we now have a better chat solution AND a faster loading webiste.

Aspetti positivi:

We use LiveAgent to manage chat conversations on our website with the aim of converting initial enquiries into qualified sales leads. There is afar great functionality than our previous chat software solution and is far more customisable, with options to brand and personalise it to our business. The other key feature for us is that it is the number one ranked chat widget for website loading speed, an important part of our SEO strategy.

Aspetti negativi:

There is so much more functionality and ability to personalise LiveAgent than our previous chat software (ZenDesk) so set up took a little longer - but the ultimate outcome has been far superior.

3 anni fa

Hello Barney, many thanks for your great review! It means a lot to us and we are super thrilled to hear that you are happy with the platform and the chat solution LiveAgent is offering. We understand that it is necessary to manage all the tickets from the very beginning as each customer is important and should be taken the best care of and that is why LiveAgent makes sure that no ticket is skipped or left out! Just remember that our support team is always ready to help so feel free to start a chat on our website should you have any questions! :)

Vanessa
CEO (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

Aspetti positivi:

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself. The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Alternative considerate: Crisp e Zendesk Suite

Perché passare a LiveAgent: Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

3 anni fa

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at [email protected] - we are always open to ideas.

Christopher
Founder & President (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great all in one solution.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we have one product for web, email, chat, and phone support.

Aspetti positivi:

It was easy to get started and provides an all in one solution for helpdesk and support. The fact that it can connect to our website and provide chat as well as a knowledge base was great... but adding the capability of Phone Support through VOIP connections gives it an edge over almost everything out there. It's very customizable and we haven't found any issues with making it do what we need it to do. The support folk are good and answered all questions we had, but frankly we didn't really need them too much when we got started. They have continued to fix bugs and add features, so it's an active and live product that keeps getting better.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI could be a lot better. It's not bad, but it's not super great either. It takes a while to learn how to use the interface as some aspects aren't obvious. Once you know them, it's not bad, but it should be more obvious how to use it.

Alternative considerate: Conversational Cloud e Crisp

Perché scegliere LiveAgent: We found the package of features more substantial and the price was excellent.

Software precedente: Crisp

3 anni fa

Hi Christopher, thank you for your honest feedback! I am very glad to hear that you have managed to set everything up according to your needs as LiveAgent was developed in a way that each customer can custom the whole automation part and other features to their needs as we understand that business can be different from one to another :) Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] with suggestions on improving the UI or any other suggestions you might have! We would be more than happy to pass that on our developers :)

Andrew
Operations Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Aspetti positivi:

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most: - Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment - Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts - Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message - A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through - Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust - Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Aspetti negativi:

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed: - Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off. - Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this. - More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo. - Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

3 anni fa

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :) The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at [email protected] :)