Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su monday CRM

Perfetto per proprietari di piccole imprese, responsabili delle vendite e team di qualsiasi settore in tutto il mondo. Ottimo partner per la gestione di account e clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su monday CRM

Aspetti positivi:

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Valutazioni di monday CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,7
Servizio clienti
4,6
Caratteristiche
4,5
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,6

Lo consiglieresti?

9,0/10

monday CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 387 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato monday CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (387)

Stefano
Business Development (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Gestione ottimale di nuovi clienti

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Nella valutazione delle performance commerciali era emerso in modo abbastanza evidente la nostra difficoltà nel seguire nuove opportunità e nuovi clienti. Da quando abbiamo acquisito Monday, le difficotà sono diventate opportunità in quanto ci dà la possibilità di inserire il Lead, procedere con una pre qualifica del cliente, valutare il tipo di cliente, trasformarlo in Prospect e poi inserirlo in Pipeline per un'azione commerciale (invio campioni, invio offerta). E' un software molto utile.

Aspetti negativi:

Niente, mi trovo molto bene e l'ho configurato a mia immagine e somiglianza.

Stefano
Specialista Ricerca e Sviluppo (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Buono strumento per gestione nuove opportunità

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Nel dover mappare nuovi clienti e nuove opportunità per l'azienda, è fondamentale la creazione di lead che poi diventano prospect e che poi vanno a rimpinguare la pipeline. Grazie a Monday e al suo sistema integrato abbiamo la possibilità di mappare i nuovi clienti e soprattutto di automatizzare e sistematizzare quanto abbiamo fatto fino a 6 mesi fa in Excel. Ottima la possibilità anche di caricare Pdf, Excel e Word per monitorare la storia della trattativa col cliente

Aspetti negativi:

Non ne ho trovati molti, certo non è a buon mercato

Marco
Direttore Bar (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Davvero ottimo

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Monday sales permette di gestire i clienti e tenere traccia delle vendite, per una più efficiente gestione anche di piccoli locali come bar o ristoranti

Aspetti negativi:

Non ho trovato alcun aspetto negativo da segnalare..

Zac
Zac
President / CEO (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

Aspetti negativi:

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Sales Cloud e Asana

Perché passare a monday CRM: Monday has a much more user-friendly interface which is important to me when onboarding new team members. I want to make our system something people enjoy using instead of dreading to do a daily task on a non-ergonomic system like some of the competitors.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

The Ideal and Epochal CRM tool that we love.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The software has a very easy to use interface. It offers us with a 14 day trial after our purchase. It is very easy to centralize all our customers communication via email. Easy to organize marketing campaigns thus improving our ROI.

Aspetti negativi:

For the time we have used the software no dislikes.

Dana
CRM Consultant (UK)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Alternative considerate: Zoho CRM e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a monday CRM: We loved the designs and easy ways to communicate and collaborate work together.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Outstanding CRM/PM tool for matrix organisations

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent
Its a great tool to make your PM and AI driven work

Aspetti positivi:

1. Excellent interface 2. Super easy command 3. Effective AI 4. Quick operation 5. Effective project management

Aspetti negativi:

1. Expensive a bit 2. Turn around time for support is 3-5 days

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Aspetti negativi:

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché scegliere monday CRM: We wanted to combine the Procore document management system with CRM and Sales, Monday.com does both.

Software precedente: Procore

Perché passare a monday CRM: We started Monday.com as a free trail and be the end of the month had it 75% integrated with our needs and we strayed with it.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Would recommend to manage everything

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Aspetti positivi:

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Alternative considerate: Workzone, Trello e ClickUp

Perché passare a monday CRM: Interface looked prettier and more seamless. Price was also a factor. Free trial convinced us to use monday!

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Aspetti positivi:

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Aspetti negativi:

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead (Filippine)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

I love using monday Sales CRM!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Aspetti negativi:

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Sales Cloud e Zendesk Sell

Perché passare a monday CRM: We can relate it to our internal monday.com work management and we can easily switch when needed

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

Aspetti positivi:

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Aspetti negativi:

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Alternative considerate: Trello

Perché passare a monday CRM: Price, functionality and the User Interface (UI)

Caitlin
Reservations Manager (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Aspetti negativi:

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Alternative considerate: Trello

Perché passare a monday CRM: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Graham
Director (Australia)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Monday.com for engineering

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Aspetti negativi:

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Alternative considerate: Trello e Asana

Perché scegliere monday CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a monday CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Gennaro
Head of Sales (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Monday.com Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Aspetti positivi:

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Pam
Mortgage Loan Officer (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

Aspetti positivi:

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

Aspetti negativi:

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Ari
BDR (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Super easy to use and customize

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: makes our operations run smoother

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of set up and ease of learning curve

Aspetti negativi:

nothing. The software works well and does everything we need it to do.

Alternative considerate: Zoho CRM

Perché scegliere monday CRM: needed something simpler and easier to use and configure

Software precedente: Salesforce Service Cloud

Perché passare a monday CRM: faster set up

Daichi
Business Development Manager (Indonesia)
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The solution of our company looking for

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Since I joined the company in 2019, our sales team worked with the manual system like spreadsheet, etc. We often missed our client agreement due date because there is no platform to manage it with reminder or automation. With Monday.com we can manage our sales work perfectly, we can get a very useful notification of certain task, we can send a client satisfaction survey to our client easily.

Aspetti positivi:

The automation and integration are very helpful. I can explore more features by using Monday.com

Aspetti negativi:

The desktop app sometimes got crash, so I prefer using browser version

Deon
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Deon's Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall a highly positive experience.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the CRM system. It's easy to use and helps my team to keep track of our daily tasks and projects.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes software can be buggy. For example, there were several system outages within the last few months that delayed team productivity.

Alana
Grants and Awards Consultant (Australia)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

An all in 1 solution for businesses

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love that we can monitor and track our team's progress, with resource management and CRM capability we are able to house all our operational, marketing and sales needs on this one platform.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel a bit lost with all the features, for all the integrations I feel its a bit unclear how to set up certain integrations, eg: Integrating my emails to track conversations within CRM and to have a log of contact.

Alternative considerate: Avaza, Trello e Basecamp

Perché passare a monday CRM: More capability and seemed to be more conclusive

Kim
Organization & Strategy Analyst (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

My Best Friend

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!

Michael
Director (UK)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Monday.com USer reveiw

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

Aspetti negativi:

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Service Cloud e Pipedrive

Perché scegliere monday CRM: The price and ease of use.

Software precedente: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Daniel
Publishing Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

My life is in Monday.com

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I started using Monday.com about 5 years ago and never looked back. The more features they add the better this platform becomes. Great support.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything from the customer support to the ability to build API makes Monday.com my go to platform for project management and CRM as well as communication management. My co-workers laugh at how often I reference the things I track in Monday.

Aspetti negativi:

Conditional logic in the Form view would be helpful rather than having to use a third party app

Alternative considerate: Airtable

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Monday.Com simplifies our business and streamlines our communication.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Monday.com is my love language. It is soothing to my brain to create boards and processes in the system that I know are going to improve efficiency, communication, and customer experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Monday is how my brain operates. It allows me to create processes, improve the efficiency of workflows, improve communication, and simplify what needs to be simplified in order for our small team to make a big impact. I love being able to integrate email and automate the steps that would otherwise be needlessly time consuming.

Aspetti negativi:

On large boards, we begin seeing glitches, like time tracking not immediately working properly. This is generally fixable by archiving items and reducing board content, but it's one of the areas that seems a bit bogged down when we have a lot going on. This is not enough to sway me away from monday. It's definitely outweighed by the Pros.