Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su monday sales CRM

Ideale per le piccole e medie imprese, monday sales CRM è un CRM completamente personalizzabile e senza codice che centralizza vendite e comunicazione con i clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su monday sales CRM

Aspetti positivi:

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Valutazioni di monday sales CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

monday sales CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 382 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato monday sales CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (382)

Marco
Direttore Bar (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Davvero ottimo

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Monday sales permette di gestire i clienti e tenere traccia delle vendite, per una più efficiente gestione anche di piccoli locali come bar o ristoranti

Aspetti negativi:

Non ho trovato alcun aspetto negativo da segnalare..

Zac
Zac
President / CEO (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

Aspetti negativi:

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Dana
CRM Consultant (UK)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Sandy
Sales Development Manager (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Monday Sales CRM hits all the marks

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Customer service was solid and the product is intuitive, useful and very affordable.

Aspetti positivi:

Monday Sales CRM is customizable, so that the user can create automated workflow that is adaptable to their needs and it can grow and change as the user's company's needs change. It was also among the least expensive/best value CRMs that I looked at.

Aspetti negativi:

The customizable features are a double edged sword, because while they are great, there is quite a bit of time and program knowledge that needs to be acquired in order to properly implement it.

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

Aspetti positivi:

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Aspetti negativi:

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder (Canada)

Alternative considerate:

Would recommend to manage everything

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Aspetti positivi:

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Aspetti positivi:

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Aspetti negativi:

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead (Filippine)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I love using monday Sales CRM!

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Aspetti negativi:

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

Aspetti positivi:

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Aspetti negativi:

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Seejal
Sr Systems Engineer (Paesi Bassi)
Biotecnologie, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best one to have for a business analyst

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Quick resolution from support team. Loads of features.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing is on the higher side. Duplicate data are a concern.

Caitlin
Reservations Manager (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Aspetti negativi:

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Graham
Director (Australia)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 2-10 dipendenti

Monday.com for engineering

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Aspetti negativi:

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Gennaro
Head of Sales (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Monday.com Review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Aspetti positivi:

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Pam
Mortgage Loan Officer (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

Aspetti positivi:

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

Aspetti negativi:

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Ari
BDR (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Super easy to use and customize

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: makes our operations run smoother

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of set up and ease of learning curve

Aspetti negativi:

nothing. The software works well and does everything we need it to do.

Daichi
Business Development Manager (Indonesia)
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The solution of our company looking for

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Since I joined the company in 2019, our sales team worked with the manual system like spreadsheet, etc. We often missed our client agreement due date because there is no platform to manage it with reminder or automation. With Monday.com we can manage our sales work perfectly, we can get a very useful notification of certain task, we can send a client satisfaction survey to our client easily.

Aspetti positivi:

The automation and integration are very helpful. I can explore more features by using Monday.com

Aspetti negativi:

The desktop app sometimes got crash, so I prefer using browser version

Colleen
Vice President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent Project Management Tool!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Aspetti negativi:

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Director (UK)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Monday.com USer reveiw

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

Aspetti negativi:

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Daniel
Publishing Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

My life is in Monday.com

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I started using Monday.com about 5 years ago and never looked back. The more features they add the better this platform becomes. Great support.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything from the customer support to the ability to build API makes Monday.com my go to platform for project management and CRM as well as communication management. My co-workers laugh at how often I reference the things I track in Monday.

Aspetti negativi:

Conditional logic in the Form view would be helpful rather than having to use a third party app

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Monday.Com simplifies our business and streamlines our communication.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Monday.com is my love language. It is soothing to my brain to create boards and processes in the system that I know are going to improve efficiency, communication, and customer experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Monday is how my brain operates. It allows me to create processes, improve the efficiency of workflows, improve communication, and simplify what needs to be simplified in order for our small team to make a big impact. I love being able to integrate email and automate the steps that would otherwise be needlessly time consuming.

Aspetti negativi:

On large boards, we begin seeing glitches, like time tracking not immediately working properly. This is generally fixable by archiving items and reducing board content, but it's one of the areas that seems a bit bogged down when we have a lot going on. This is not enough to sway me away from monday. It's definitely outweighed by the Pros.

William
Ad Specialist / Creative (USA)

Solid CRM with other capabilities

Aspetti positivi:

I like that our team can track all of our projects and make sure that we are on time and staying on track. We can track the amount of time that a task has taken us. I also like that we can keep track of our contacts, and incoming leads and what they need from our company.

Aspetti negativi:

Teaching our team and clients how to use the platform can be a little difficult at times. Also, there have been times where automations were slow to trigger or didn't at all for a little bit.

Marc
Marc
Chief Relationship Architect (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A bit of patience and focus Monday.com will transform your work life!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Wanted a more efficient way to manage internal processes and the ability to refine and document best practices. Tear off the lid on the most successful contributors/managers across the organization and what they DO in order to be better as an organization.
Wanted a way to keep track of everything and focus limited human resources to maximize efficiency.

Aspetti positivi:

Hard to know what people were working on so had to send emails to get updates - now NO time spent reading, writing, or dealing with internal emails Know where everything stands - no redundancy Customizable CRM automation and integrations Following up leads easily and not having to get things buried in the box Onboarding clients is faster Management time saved Everyone at the company is united and on the same page

Aspetti negativi:

I am not a fan of the sidebar to include minor or tasks as it feels a bit clunky. The learning curve, for me, was a bit long. Not that it's hard to use but it's that there are SO SO many things this software does to make your life easier and more efficient we are STILL uncovering new and better ways of doing things.

Emilie
ceo/founder (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Does the thinking for you!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

Aspetti positivi:

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

Aspetti negativi:

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.

Utente Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The BEST CRM for anyone that is looking for function and ease of use

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: BESt company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great sales rep! Really got us a good deal and a good trial run. They work with you, great customer service. Good company good product, Woo hoo! Found one!

Aspetti positivi:

I really mean it. I love every feature about this. It is totally customizable, very functional for any industry, and super easy to use. There are templates already made, but i am sure they can customize anything. You can even make your own. Integrates with your calendar!

Aspetti negativi:

Really no downside. I wish I could only work in the CRM and it integrated with my mortgage LOS as well.