Recensioni su GoTo Resolve

Informazioni su GoTo Resolve

Software di supporto IT basato sul cloud per PMI con team interni e remoti.

Ulteriori informazioni su GoTo Resolve

Aspetti positivi:

Cost effective way (per seat) to get remote access, attended or unattended. Easy instructions for client side to navigate and run the remote software.

Aspetti negativi:

If this is you, then this product may not be that beneficial. I think anyone can learn from this program or the other end user.

Valutazioni di GoTo Resolve

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

GoTo Resolve ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 186 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato GoTo Resolve?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (186)

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Aspetti positivi:

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

Manuel
Helpdesk Coordinator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

GoToResolve will give your team the leverage and flexibility all IT teams need

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I am very pleased with the product, and hope to continue using it. My team has adapted to its capabilities, and many of us feel its the right tool for us to have. This day and age, a secure remote software is a necessity for any growing IT team.

Aspetti positivi:

I first came across this product when we were shopping for a more secure and budget friendly solution, in order to provide remote tech support for our student body and employees. GoToResolve has been a phenomenal tool and our technicians say its very user friendly and fluid.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing that I did not like, is its ticket system. I manage our current platform (Freshdesk) and have been looking for alternatives. I really hoped GoToResolve would fit all of our needs, because I would love an "All in one" solution. Perhaps in the future they may bring a more robust ticket system.

Nimesh
Network Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Don't like Goto Resolve

2,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: poor

reporting.

Aspetti negativi:

very slow and there are times program can not find asset

Marwa
Customer Support Specialist (Libano)
Videogiochi, 11-50 dipendenti

A Comprehensive Solution for all your Technical Needs

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: GoTo Resolve is an excellent platform for anyone who needs quick and reliable technical support solutions. The user-friendly interface and extensive knowledge base make it easy to find solutions to any problem. The customer service team is also very helpful and knowledgeable. The only downside is that the response times can be slow. Overall, I highly recommend GoTo Resolve.

Aspetti positivi:

GoTo Resolve has been a great asset for me when it comes to solving all my technical issues. The platform is user friendly and has an extensive knowledge base that makes it easy to find solutions to any problem. The customer service team is also very reliable and helpful. I highly recommend GoTo Resolve for anyone who needs a comprehensive and reliable technical support solution.

Aspetti negativi:

The one downside of GoTo Resolve is that the customer service team can be slow to respond to inquiries. This can be frustrating, especially if you need an immediate solution. That said, the team is generally very helpful and knowledgeable, so it is worth the wait.

Ryan
Systems Administrator (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Solid product heading in the right direction

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use of the product. It is easy to guide end users to get connected. The support tool works great and I like the mobile remote support tool as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The pre installed version of GoTo Resolve does not always work and sometimes I have to start a manual session rather than just click and start a session to the PC I need to connect to.

Software Support Manager (USA)
Macchinari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great product

Aspetti positivi:

Dependable and has good security and quick connection

Aspetti negativi:

Some of our customers were unable to use on their side.

YagneshKumar
YagneshKumar
Software Engineer (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Supporting tool via remote

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much more

Aspetti positivi:

Go to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of support, There were times when i had questions about the new features or even basic support for GoToAssist but thier customer support isn't sufficient to respond back in time, or it takes time for them to return to my messages via email.

Ankit
Applications Engineer (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 51-200 dipendenti

Faster and Safer

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, GoTo Resolve is a powerful software solution that can help organizations improve their customer service and IT support capabilities. Its ease of use, reliability, and advanced features make it a popular choice for companies of all sizes.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is built on Citrix's secure, high-performance infrastructure, ensuring that support sessions are fast, stable, and secure. It also offers 24/7 support, so users can get help whenever they need it.

Aspetti negativi:

software's user interface is too simplistic and lacking in advanced features.

Venunath
IT support specialist (India)
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Its good tool

Commenti: All Good Exeperience

Aspetti positivi:

Best Tool for remote support, for chat and sending files

Aspetti negativi:

We can take remote session with admin upgrade, Chat, share files.

Ian
Systems Analyst (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Product

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Deployment and easy to use. Can see active users if they are on their computer and easy to connect with users to support them remotely.

Aspetti positivi:

easy to deploy. Easy to use. Can see if a user is active before connecting.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I can think of is that users can uninstall the tool. This should have a password to uninstall.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaysia)
Telecomunicazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Romote access software by GoTo

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

GoTo Resolve the work software that we rely most heavily upon. Naturally, we employ it to provide on-demand customer support. However, we also rely on it to remotely access a computer or a server when it has to be used without surveillance.

Aspetti negativi:

Updating or uninstalling the previous version using the Control Panel is required before re-establishing a remote connection to a previously linked device. Recently, this issue has become increasingly challenging, and after months of attempting to rectify it, we've decided to look into other remote support software.

Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer (USA)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti

Remote Assistance Tool with the most features

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Remote sessions have been crucial for us as an IT team. I typically like to use GoToAssist over other options I have available because most of the time it just works great. On the times that I try to use another product, as often as not, I end up telling the user to hold on while I switch the session over to GoToAssist. It's been extremely valuable during the pandemic when all of the end-user help I do is remote.

Aspetti positivi:

Whether during normal times or pandemic times, our IT department has to do a lot of remote sessions to help our end users. I've used a number of other products for this but GoToAssist has the most features and consistently works the best. The fact that you can easily hop on with someone that has the agent installed or direct them to a site to download it if they don't is great. The fact that you can work with a user and the session will almost always stay connected, even if the machine is rebooted, is crucial when you're working in an IT capacity. There are very few limitations when it comes to being able to control everything whereas many other products won't let you control many of the system components of Windows. I also love features like changing between multiple screens the user may have and file transferring.

Aspetti negativi:

The agent doesn't always install properly and it can be a little difficult to push out to many users sometimes. Recently there have been some issues with devices duplicating in the console for seemingly no reason.

Joe
Help Desk Coordinator (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

Aspetti positivi:

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

Aspetti negativi:

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

Josue
Network Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This software is the best

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client
one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..

Aspetti positivi:

really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at all the software is self explanatory and they have well documented steps on the software on how to used it really really easy to used and no tech should live with out it.

Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Aspetti positivi:

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

Aspetti negativi:

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Miguel
IT ()
Studi medici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Aspetti negativi:

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Inexpensive Remote Software

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The feature that I like the most would be the group of unattended computers you can create so you can easily connect when needed. There's also an option to have one-time remote session if the computer is not yet in the list. Asking for user's permission to connect is equally important. Multiple remote sessions are also allowed which is somehow another feature that I like.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like the way they license the app. It only allows one user at a time.

Marshall
JR ERP ADMIN (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Excellent Software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.

Aspetti positivi:

We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Aspetti negativi:

Better support for mobile devices. We use a lot of iPads out in the field and would love to be able to remote in and grab information or troubleshoot issues for the non technical sales reps.

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great remote access software.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Aspetti positivi:

Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

Aspetti negativi:

The software was buggy at times and couldn't connect and the computer was on trying to get remote support. Pricing very steep when compared to other companies who do the same thing and have the same features and services. When compared to other companies it's still has a lot more work to do to be charging what they charge.

Consultant (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Simple footprint, Trusted Citrix platform. Easy for customers.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This has my recommendation because of the overall quality, like i mentioned before it has a super small footprint for client, and they do not need any real technical knowledge to initiate the support. I have tried with some of my own family, you know that computer illiterate aunty we all have. Yes, even her found going to a website address straight forward enough. Speed and technical infrastructure of this platform keeps me an avid user.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the easy way you can initiate support with a client, just by pointing the to the simple www.fastsupport.com website. Nothing more they need to do and you can be, screen sharing, full control or even file sharing for troubleshooting and remote desktop. There is even an unattended support and the ability to run multiple instances simultaneously form a technician perspective. I have always used this infrastructure and as a customer focused business, this is professional and great value.

Aspetti negativi:

There are many competing products, so some clients don't like to have multiple remote desktop software installed for their personal needs, then their professional outsourcing. The only thing this is missing is some form of VoIP in the basic plans.

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Lifesaver when you are out of the office

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am the only IT guy in a company of about 50 users and this is a lifesaver when I am out of the office or across the campus. Setup the unattended and you can also do updates on single machines remotely.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the unattended function shows offline and you have to try for a while to get it on. Most of the time it comes on, but sometimes it will not.

Fonte della recensione

We use this for 35 users and we love it. It looks a bit outdated but works well.

Aspetti positivi:

I love being able to add unattended access to all the computers within our organization. It saves us a lot of travel time being able to remote into a machine and fix an issue versus traveling onsite to do a basic repair.

Aspetti negativi:

I use the Mac version mostly and it is lagging far behind the look and feel of the Windows version. They should absolutely upgrade it.

Brett
Brett
IT Helpdesk Analyst (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Gret program, does what it's supposed to

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Quick way to repair systems remotely that are not on the domain (Field techs mostly), it gets the job done in most cases.

Aspetti positivi:

IT's fast, can easily share sessions between other technicians to complete a job, and it's reliable on reboot

Aspetti negativi:

Lacks some of the logging/advanced features of other remote software, such as log me in rescue which allows you to customize it a bit more.

SHERRI
OWNER (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

CITRIX GO TO ASSIST

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use it many times a week, sometimes daily. I use the product to connect to my retail store and office computer from my laptop when traveling and/or away from the business. It tends to lose its connection for no particular reason, not often but seemingly at the worst time. I would recommend it regardless of this issue - it is a bit pricey for 1 PC connection

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and navigate - immediate connections with a click - ability to transfer files

Connection fails sometimes - pricey

Marianna
reception (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to use!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great! Super easy and convenient.

Aspetti positivi:

My office has constantly been having an issue with our installed doorbell and about every week, I have to call customer support and have them fix it. Since the doorbell is synced with our wifi, the only way customer support can help me is if they connect with my computer. They send me a code for GoToAssist and connect within seconds. They quickly fix what needs to be fixed and move on. It's very convenient and I don't have to do anything. They can just come in, get it done, then leave.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints about this program at all. The only thing that I have an issue with is not knowing what exactly the other end can do when they connect with my computer. Can they save anything from my computer without me knowing? I'm sure all of this info is in the software information and I haven't read it but I have privacy issues and always worry about people logging onto my computer.