Recensioni su GoTo Resolve

Informazioni su GoTo Resolve

Software di supporto IT basato sul cloud per PMI con team interni e remoti.

Ulteriori informazioni su GoTo Resolve

Aspetti positivi:

Cost effective way (per seat) to get remote access, attended or unattended. Easy instructions for client side to navigate and run the remote software.

Aspetti negativi:

If this is you, then this product may not be that beneficial. I think anyone can learn from this program or the other end user.

Valutazioni di GoTo Resolve

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

GoTo Resolve ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 148 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato GoTo Resolve?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (148)

Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer (USA)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti

Remote Assistance Tool with the most features

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Remote sessions have been crucial for us as an IT team. I typically like to use GoToAssist over other options I have available because most of the time it just works great. On the times that I try to use another product, as often as not, I end up telling the user to hold on while I switch the session over to GoToAssist. It's been extremely valuable during the pandemic when all of the end-user help I do is remote.

Aspetti positivi:

Whether during normal times or pandemic times, our IT department has to do a lot of remote sessions to help our end users. I've used a number of other products for this but GoToAssist has the most features and consistently works the best. The fact that you can easily hop on with someone that has the agent installed or direct them to a site to download it if they don't is great. The fact that you can work with a user and the session will almost always stay connected, even if the machine is rebooted, is crucial when you're working in an IT capacity. There are very few limitations when it comes to being able to control everything whereas many other products won't let you control many of the system components of Windows. I also love features like changing between multiple screens the user may have and file transferring.

Aspetti negativi:

The agent doesn't always install properly and it can be a little difficult to push out to many users sometimes. Recently there have been some issues with devices duplicating in the console for seemingly no reason.

IT Server Support Specialist (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best remote support app

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use this to remote in to users workstations in our remote locations to support them. It is easy to use, send them a text, email or Teams message and boom connected and issues solved.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to use. Simply send a link to your user in need and go. It is easy to elevate credentials and the unattended support is awesome

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside I see is the limited phone support capabilities. That is more of an issue with apple being greedy then the software as android support is awesome

Tom
IT Directro (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Rescue Assist is the perfect support platform for our business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: With this program, I can help install and repair, plus train associates remotely from any desktop. This includes my laptop when I am away from the office, or even my android phone.

Aspetti positivi:

Full control over a PC/Thin Client/Server I use this software daily for support on any level where seeing what the associate is describing is important to find a quick resolution. Unattended support setup, allows a computer to be left on at work, where updates or repairs are necessary after hours. I have Unattended support set up on all of our servers, and I do updates and adjustments remotely with ease. Any computer that needs help that is not set up for unattended support may be assisted with the user allowing the browser to install the assist program quickly and easily. I am able to assist associates that are using their own equipment when necessary.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a box that pops up when you attempt to use the unassisted support, and many times a user will click no, do not allow by mistake. If you already have the hardware set up for unattended support, why the delay to connect.

Joe
Help Desk Coordinator (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

Aspetti positivi:

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

Aspetti negativi:

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

IT Support (Filippine)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

GotoAssist makes our job a lot better and convenient

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I'm very satisfied using this app. This helps us a lot when dealing with urgent issues on clients computer. App has also a lot of features that greatly benefits us

Aspetti positivi:

This remote tool can perform multiple tasks, that's why this is very convenient tool for me specially in IT support dealing with many devices

Aspetti negativi:

Just a little things needs to improve. On my case, I'm using android application of GotoAssist as well, sometimes when switching back to home screen of phone, GoToAssist app tends to automatically logout.

YagneshKumar
YagneshKumar
Software Engineer (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great Supporting tool via remote

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much more

Aspetti positivi:

Go to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of support, There were times when i had questions about the new features or even basic support for GoToAssist but thier customer support isn't sufficient to respond back in time, or it takes time for them to return to my messages via email.

Utente Verificato
Customer Care Center Engineer (USA)
Reti informatiche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

GoTo the Rescue!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

Aspetti negativi:

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Aspetti positivi:

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

Francis
Sr. Network Systems Admin. (USA)
Ordine pubblico, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

GoToAssist Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: GoToAssist by Citrix is a cloud-based remote support and mobile device support solution. The service is easy to set up, and fast and comfortable to use; anyone with some troubleshooting skills can provide assistance in minutes. It's an excellent solution for companies looking for inexpensive remote IT support.

Aspetti positivi:

This software product has a easy to use GUI. It allows to connect to remote devices. It also allows to do screen sharing and remote control the devices. Moreover, it also allows to share or transfer files. It is very intuitive and cloud based application. There is also recording feature included in this product.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not a cheap software. It is a subscription based application. It could be difficult for non-computer savvy or normal average users.

Giridhar
Giridhar
Campaign Executive (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

best of the best cloud based remote desktop Tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using GoToAssist to provide technical support to my clients mostly and it helps me a lot in resolving all the issues in real time as it's a cloud based remote desktop tool. I was using this tool since 2012 and as of now resolved nearly more than 5000 customer and clients technical issues without any delay. Thanks a lot to this tool as it's always helps me a lot in delivering customer's business on time :)

Aspetti positivi:

The Most I like in GoToAssist is: 1. We can easily connect using remote desktop and secure 2. We can Access and Control unattended computers 3. Can Send files using this tool 4. Can Control PC and Apple MAC computers 5. Inbuilt Chat option 6. Real time customer Support

Aspetti negativi:

If I can get it for free for a lifetime then there'll be no dislikes about this tool :D

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaysia)
Telecomunicazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Romote access software by GoTo

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

GoTo Resolve the work software that we rely most heavily upon. Naturally, we employ it to provide on-demand customer support. However, we also rely on it to remotely access a computer or a server when it has to be used without surveillance.

Aspetti negativi:

Updating or uninstalling the previous version using the Control Panel is required before re-establishing a remote connection to a previously linked device. Recently, this issue has become increasingly challenging, and after months of attempting to rectify it, we've decided to look into other remote support software.

Marvin
Marvin
Computer Technician 1 (USA)
Fonte della recensione

we use this at work for all of our remoting. Works great and has good usable features as well.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side!
Best benefit is the abuilty to send and receive data such as programs and or error logs.

Aspetti positivi:

This is our go to software for work. Obviously we use the for on demand customer service, but we also use it when we need to remote into a computer or server unattended. One of the great things about this software is the ability to send and receive files during the remote session, making it easy to install software or download log files when troubleshooting issues.

Aspetti negativi:

its a bit pricy, we've even discussed moving to an in house platform for remote software, but some of the features you get with GoToAssist are just not available with in house solutions.

Josue
Network Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This software is the best

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client
one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..

Aspetti positivi:

really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at all the software is self explanatory and they have well documented steps on the software on how to used it really really easy to used and no tech should live with out it.

Paul
Paul
Technology Coordinator (USA)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I have used several remote control packages and this is one of, if not the best, I've ever used.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it easier for me to work on systems during peoples off hours but doesn't compromise their login credentials.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to setup new users and easy to use. When I have to connect in with someone I don't have unassisted access to their system it's easy for them to follow the on-screen prompts to allow me to connect.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, not very often, I've had issues with updates causing issues with certain other software on systems that I connect to. I wish it were easier to "rollback" an update to an earlier version so they could have time to create a patch - which they have done for me in the past.

Seth
Senior IT (USA)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

Aspetti negativi:

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

Utente Verificato
Tech Support Engineer 1 (Panama)
Circuiteria, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good app for remote support

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it is a good experience, it works for what it was created, but it has a room for improvement to raise the customer experience and the user experience as well.

Aspetti positivi:

It works perfectly for the purpose created, supporting the customers remotely. One of the main things I like is when you restart the customer's computer, this tool let you stay connected when the computer boot up again.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the connection is not so stable. This is an app that must be installed in customer's computer and insert password. With other similar tools goes smoother because there are web app options with no passwords whatsover.

Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Aspetti positivi:

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

Aspetti negativi:

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Developer (Nigeria)
, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Our clients love GoToAssist.

Aspetti positivi:

Gotoassist simplifies the process of remotely communication between my organization and our clients and even between the team at work. I am able to screen share with my colleagues at the workplace, comment on files and documents remotely. I see this tool as a better alternative to Google doc. It is easy to setup and install ,and interestingly a lot of our clients have come to accept this tool courtesy our recommendation.

Aspetti negativi:

Requires a fast internet network connection to function quickly and from experience every remote communication tool requires same too.

Miguel
IT ()
Studi medici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Aspetti negativi:

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Timothy
Timothy
Network Technician (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Great, dependable remote software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software that looks and feels just like a Windows RDP session. And the setup process is simple for the admin and the user.

Aspetti positivi:

Of all of the remote software I've used, including Teamviewer, VNC, and Webbex support, this makes it easiest for the end user to join a session and has the nicest user interface for the supporter. You can either direct the user to a simple URl where they will be asked to enter the session code to join a session or, you can send them the direct Url to your session where they simply install the agent and relax. Nothing much to go wrong in the setup process. The sessions feel just like sitting at the computer and mimic the Windows RDP experience. No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software.

Aspetti negativi:

The price is a bit higher than other solutions and you don't need this if you have a windows environment that is all on the same network or routable via VPN.

Support Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Learning Curve but Stable Product

Aspetti positivi:

We heavily use this product on a day to day basis, and I have to say, it's very stable. I can count on it to work every time, which is very important when we are trying to get on an angry client's screen. The unattended access feature is easy to set up and easy to access.

Aspetti negativi:

It's weird but there is no clear way to log on and off the desktop application. When setting up a new user and testing their account I had to cancel the tool multiple times from the task manager to get a login screen. The learning curve is a little high, takes a little bit of time to get use to the features and how to use them. I also wish more than one person can enter an unattended session from the unattended access point.

Marshall
JR ERP ADMIN (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Excellent Software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.

Aspetti positivi:

We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Aspetti negativi:

Better support for mobile devices. We use a lot of iPads out in the field and would love to be able to remote in and grab information or troubleshoot issues for the non technical sales reps.

Vice President - Administration (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Easy To Use Remote Support!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Our work environment is becoming more and more mobile. RescueAssist allows us to support end users remotely on any device wherever they are on any given day. We can easily trouble shoot employee software issues from any web based brower. It really saves our IT department a lot of support time and allows us to work on other important projects for our company.

Aspetti positivi:

RescueAssist is an easy to use remote diagnostic tool. Practically no training is required for tech use and it provides good live end user support. One of the best features is that it doesn't require much employee interaction other than the initial connection with tech support. RescueAssist allows almost instant access to a user's workstation and has saved us a lot of support time . It's very well suited for situations where you can remotely help employees who are in different locations without having to leave your own office. RescueAssist is especially valuable for quick fixes that could otherwise take you out of the office for an extended period of time.

Aspetti negativi:

Once in a while it can be frustrating trying to get a non skilled user to connect to the software. It's also not the cheapest support option available in the marketplace(but overall the value it provides makes it well worth the price.)

System Administrator (Filippine)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Inexpensive Remote Software

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The feature that I like the most would be the group of unattended computers you can create so you can easily connect when needed. There's also an option to have one-time remote session if the computer is not yet in the list. Asking for user's permission to connect is equally important. Multiple remote sessions are also allowed which is somehow another feature that I like.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like the way they license the app. It only allows one user at a time.

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great remote access software.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Aspetti positivi:

Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

Aspetti negativi:

The software was buggy at times and couldn't connect and the computer was on trying to get remote support. Pricing very steep when compared to other companies who do the same thing and have the same features and services. When compared to other companies it's still has a lot more work to do to be charging what they charge.