Informazioni su Spiceworks

Scarica il software di helpdesk IT gratuito per professionisti IT e amministratori di sistemi di tutto il mondo di tutte le aziende. Anche il supporto e le app mobili sono gratuite.

Ulteriori informazioni su Spiceworks

Aspetti positivi:

Integrated decently with Exchange. Very low cost and a good KB.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest con is that if you have a "team" in your Spiceworks, it's a bit of a pain to get the inventory cross-team.

Valutazioni di Spiceworks

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Spiceworks ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 526 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Spiceworks?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (526)

Robert
Robert
Systems Administrator (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ideal free helpdesk for small to medium businesses

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall I have been very happy with Spiceworks, especially the community of users.

Aspetti positivi:

It's impossible to beat the cost of free. The product is well designed and functions extremely well for the job it is designed for.

Aspetti negativi:

Larger IT departments won't be able to route tickets to specific teams. It would be very nice if spiceworks could expand its offering to include sub service desks etc.

john
IT Consultant (Paesi Bassi)
Reti informatiche, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

SpiceWorks Cloud IT helpdesk for free!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Spiceworks IT Helpdesk Cloud version does everything I want from a cloud based Ticketing system so even though its lacking some features which I hope will get added soon as ive mentioned earlier it does do everything you would expect from a basic IT Support helpdesk ticketing system. So if your looking for a free IT helpdesk solution I would really try out Spiceworks offering and also take a look at there cloud hosted version which I use myself.

Aspetti positivi:

Spiceworks ive used the community for years now so when I found there IT Helpdesk I started to use it but I then stopped for a while until there cloud IT Helpdesk came out which for me works best as I dont need to worry about hosting anywhere. So now I have a great IT helpdesk for my clients to log tickets with all for free!

Aspetti negativi:

The only Con to Spiceworks IT Helpdesk was that I was initially released as a windows installer which didnt really work for my business as I dont have my own servers, it wasnt until the Cloud IT helpdesk version came out that I then started to use Spiceworks IT helpdesk again as my client IT helpdesk solution. Its also lacking some features you would see in premium solutions but it does the basics and works for my IT Consultancy business.

Executive Shareholder (UK)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very handy free IT tool but UI could do with improvements

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Automatic updates and notifications through email are great for us to keep on top of requirements and notify customers of progress.

Aspetti negativi:

Customers do not get regular updates summarising their open tickets and monthly closed tickets. Also the UI could be improved to make it easier to view tickets and update them in order.

Keith
IT Operations Manager (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Spiceworks - The IT Pro choice

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: For any IT dept that needs to keep cost low and wants to setup a helpdesk, this is a great start - the community as mentioned is second to none !

Aspetti positivi:

The Spiceworks community is second to none, there is not a day that goes by when some post doesnt help one of the team. The software is also, for SME is brilliand and you are on a budget. After initial setup and agent deployed you can monitor, have tickets and your helpdesk up and runing

Aspetti negativi:

Ive personally experienced a few "quirks" so dont know if its me ! Tickets taking a while to arrive, and network monitoring can be hit and miss

Donald
Technology Director (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Spiceworks Help Desk

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Spiceworks has been very good for us as a Help Desk software. My admins and users had an easy time in implementing this software

Aspetti positivi:

Of course the cost since it is Free. Easy to deploy and users to understand

Aspetti negativi:

Does not have all the features and reports that others have, but that is offset by the price

Matthew
Director of IT (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Help Desk Where You Want It

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Starting a new role in the organization that had no Help Desk and no history or structure; Spiceworks proved to be the single biggest one thing that could be done right that would yeild improved IT services to the organization. User responsibility shifted to reporting IT issues using email and overall satisfaction improved and service impacting issues due to weaknesses in infrastructure, bad procedures or mislaid processes were identified by the ticketing system and corrected.

Aspetti positivi:

I started using Spiceworks in the cloud and then copied the database and importing it to our VM and lost nothing. It is an efficient and easy to use platform. Adding techs and break-fix categories to track what needs to be improved proved to be successful. This allows IT to focus on root cause and then to deploy solutions to prevent the same.

Aspetti negativi:

The reports need to be streamlined to remove redundancy. Quantity is not always a good thing and by compressing and focusing on key areas the reporting could be a lot better and less fractured.

Ron
Systems Administrator (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Great software on a budget

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The price is right. Hard to beat free, especially since we transitioned from a homegrown helpdesk solution to Spiceworks.

Aspetti negativi:

Missing some common features from enterprise (and pricier) solutions - automation, approvals, and customizability.

José
José
IM Manager (Repubblica Dominicana)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Powerful tool for IT Administrator

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: With fast implementation and setup, Assessment, Server monitoring, HelpDesk, and the Community are the most applications used. it makes my job easy.

Aspetti positivi:

IT Assessment and HelpDesk are the most beneficial applications, making the dual combination that all IT Administration would need to perform daily tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

For sure all tools need to improve but Spiceworks is a complete tool.

Carlos
Analista de TI (Brasile)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Spiceworks

Aspetti positivi:

Gerenciamento de ativos e rastreabilidade dos ativos são de alto valor e proporciona um ótimo gerenciamento e visibilidade.

Aspetti negativi:

Possui muitas propagandas durante a troca de páginas em visibilidade dos recursos.

Tibor
Tibor
Media Producer (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Spiceworks for many IT related questions

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Although we are new on this site, the few things we addressed here quickly got attention and help from the community. If you're in the IT field this is a great site to talk to other IT professionals.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a very good website to join and discuss any IT related issues, we just recently joined it and already got help in resolving a big email issue we had. This site has a very large community with hundreds of thousands of members, they have categories for just about any questions about anything IT related. They also have quick support system to help you fast with approving things. Users are very knowledgeable and eager to discuss problems

Aspetti negativi:

You need internet access as this is only available online, if you are traveling and might not have internet access, you have to wait until you can have access

Steven
Steven
IT Support Technician (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 51-200 dipendenti

Spiceworks Helpdesk Cloud - Small Enterprise

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have been able to improve our response time to user issues by appropriately configuring ticket categories, assignment rules. The number of walk-ups to the help desk has been cut by more than 50%, which has permitted our IT support staff to be able to manage their time more efficiently. Our TTR has improved, as well as the level of customer satisfaction within our organization

Aspetti positivi:

This application is extremely easy to set up and configure. It can be configured as an on-premise application or in the cloud. Administration is managed through a dashboard which permits administrators to manage roles for support personnel to whom tickets will be assigned. Tickets can be automatically assigned to individuals or teams based on configurable categories and ticket rules. There are standard data entry fields included and the administrator can add additional fields as needed. For example, during the Coronavirus pandemic, with everyone working from home, we added a mandatory phone number data entry field to our ticket layout. Data entry fields can be made mandatory if desired. When a ticket is created by a user, the ticket is entered into the system with all of the information provided by the user and the user receives a confirmation email. The ticket will be assigned to the proper support agent or team based on the rules configured within the application. Any replies to that email are automatically added to the ticket with date and time added. Tickets can be easily closed upon completion. Duplicate tickets can be merged into one ticket which helps with management of the ticket queue. The user portal is easily customizable with company name and other options. Users can even attach a screenshot or other file to the ticket to provide useful information beyond the text description of the user problem. Best of all, it can be used for free.

Aspetti negativi:

Since this is a free IT Help Desk application, it is not nearly as full featured as some other IT Help Desk applications. Reporting is not as robust as some other applications. However, you can easily download information in .csv format and create your own reports if needed.

Patrick
System Admin (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Best ticketing system

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This tool has been great for us. It’s very user friendly which was better then other ticketing systems we looked at. It’s been very beneficial to be able to keep track of our tickets. One huge benefit is the use of the mobile tool to be able to access and our modify the ticket when our users are on call

Aspetti positivi:

Great tool for ticketing system. Being a small company we used excel to track calls and troubleshooting with customers and we needed a better solution to keep track of all the calls and tickets created. It’s been great that we can access this in office and on our mobile device to refer to past notes in a ticket when we are on call. One benefit that we love is adding and modifying fields in the ticketing system to keep track of certain information of the customer

Aspetti negativi:

Having gone from tracking our own calls manually this has been a huge benefit and we haven’t noticed any downsides to using this.

Utente Verificato
Manager, Business Systems (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

SpiceWorks does the job, for free-ninety-nine.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Prior to SpiceWorks we relied on emails from users with issues, and each IT person might manage those emails in their own way - flagging for followup, marking as unread, subfolders of their inbox, reminders, etc. Issues often were forgotten before being resolved as they moved further down in the IT inbox. We would often work on issues that another IT person already knew the answer to, thus wasting time. Spiceworks has made it so much easier to keep track of issues and their resolutions. IT supervisors can see at a glance if any of their people are struggling, and how quickly issues are resolved. Each ticket is categorized (Phone System, PC Hardware, Network, etc.) so its easy to see if things are getting better or worse. You can reply to a ticket with a suggested solution, categorize it, and close it, all using the "Tickets Anywhere" keywords.

Aspetti positivi:

It allows us to prioritize tickets, identify recurring problems, and prevent requests from "falling through the cracks". It provides our employees a single email address for getting help without them having to know who in IT does what. It is fairly configurable to meet different needs - we use it for warehouse and logistics issues as well as IT Help Desk. Tickets can be assigned, categorized, closed, etc. using "Tickets Anywhere" keywords when replying to the email so you don't even have to open the site to work tickets.

Aspetti negativi:

Emails sent to Spiceworks are converted to plain text with attachments, so tables and in-line images are lost. Due to this we sometimes have to ask the user to forward the email directly to us in order to see the original. There is a delay of between 1 and 5 minutes after an email is sent to Spiceworks before the Spiceworks email is received by team members, so we occasionally have more than one person starting to work on a ticket at the same time - especially if the ticket can be resolved simply by replying to the email.

Jesica
Jesica
CRM Manager (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Spiceworks will answer all your questions

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Spiceworks suggests free solutions so, it would be stupidмн not to recommend you this amazing software. It is an easy platform and, believe me, you won’t have any problem to use it. I should also mention that it well suits to small companies but larger companies should probably search for another solution.

Aspetti positivi:

There is one feature of Spiceworks which I appreciate the most. It gives you the opportunity to check your network and find out what devices are connected to it. This means that it provides a lot of information about those devices such as their IP addresses. Another advantage of this platform is that it is completely free. If we compare the quality of work of Spiceworks with other platforms, it will become obvious that this help desk can do freely more than other expensive platforms. I think it is hard to find a person who knows everything about his profession or field of work. From time to time everyone needs to look for some help or extra information. In these cases you should at least know where you can find the required information. People engaged with information technologies already know that Spiceworks is their best solution. You can find the answers to your questions in the forums or you can type your question and get feedback.

Aspetti negativi:

The first issue I should mention is the app itself. As for the mobile app, it is heavily text-based, it would be nice to see more graphics there. In addition, I would like to see one app which shows the community and the form together. Unfortunately, there is a lot of commercial which can be annoying but on the other hand, it is understandable: the platform is free and it depends on ads to get some income. I wish it could be easier to work with tickets and especially the deleting function.

Amber
IT Project Assistant (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Very User-Friendly

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's been great. Since we've started using this (about a year ago) it has definitely improved our productivity, communication, and efficiency as an entire IT dept.

Aspetti positivi:

Oh, where to start! I love that anyone in our company can email a specific address that we have set up to forward from Spiceworks and it will automatically forward it to everyone on the IT team so we don't have to continue checking the actual software every 5 minutes. Also, when someone responds, it goes directly to the ticket assignee's email and we can respond from either the platform or our emails. It's also nice that it sends reminders of open tickets or things that have been untouched for a while. I like the dashboard to see the frequency of opened/closed tickets, as well as see which issues are the most prominent. The actual tickets have areas to specify the category of the issue as well as a 3rd party ticket# so it's easy to find. There is also a knowledge base that we can refer to people who have had similar problems as others in the past. And everything is in the cloud so we don't have to host anything to ensure that it's saved :) They just added a remote session option too which could come in super handy when troubleshooting an issue. Oh, and I like that it has internal as well as public notes and it saves a history of everything so can go back and revisit a closed ticket that was taken care of months ago.

Aspetti negativi:

The attachments are a little finicky. As in, it doesn't allow "inline" attachments (for when I want to show a screenshot in the middle of my explanation). And if I want to download a screenshot from a ticket, I have to right-click it and save (not a big deal) rather than just click on the print icon that's usually present in other attachment previews on different sites (like Gmail, per say). But honestly, I haven't really dealt with many other IT ticket help desk platforms so I don't really have anything to compare it to. The only other things I don't like are things that are user-error based. Like how if we don't update the category or the ticket type in the actual ticket, the proper stats won't show in the dashboard.

Victor
IT Manager (Venezuela)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Spiceworks a great Help Desk suite with AiO preset that'll transform IT units into Rockstars!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I would recommend Spiceworks since can give you details that some other apps might be skipping out just like agent-less scanning that provides complete system details, including things like license keys for Microsoft software and toner levels on printers, the ability to manage Active Directory users and policies.
For sure the Purchasing tracking system will give you a hand to develop the IT Budget and track down your top ten assets requirements.

Aspetti positivi:

The ticketing system works great you can set categories and customize the SLA's at your convenience and with the reporting tool you can build your own Ticket time tracking charts and accomplishment report of tickets assigned and complete that works great for newly IT departments that want to leverage their support standards. It includes a user portal so people can keep track of their tickets but also allows tickets creation/update via email which makes things so simple for the end user you can customize this portal with the company logo and preset the auto response message using HTML code. We have been using the inventory feature which is really robust gives plenty details about the IT assets and their warranties. You can set networks scans and Spiceworks will give you very detailed information about everything on your network.

Aspetti negativi:

Spiceworks software network management needs a lot of the time it is discovering items that you have no interest in managing remotely and yet it keeps finding stuff and bringing it to your attention. The ability to manually add inventory items gets overlapped for the constant network scanning. Spiceworks could open up their code a bit more. Since some specific needs that wouldn't be difficult to integrate/allow but that aren't done with the OpenSource collaboration to add more features and solve the lack of some specific UX desirable features.

Jeff
IT Director (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Bang for your Buck, especially when it is free!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used Spiceworks in 2 different IT Shops now and will continue to use them. I have attended SpiceWorld twice and will be attending it again this year. They bring the best IT companies together.

Aspetti positivi:

It's Free. It has a great mobile app that allows my techs to have access to the portal from anywhere. It is simple to use. It is cloud based. It comes with a free remote control tool (ZoHo) as well.

Aspetti negativi:

Advertisements. You have to expect that with anything that is free. We may upgrade to the paid version this year. Limited options in regards to the User Portal.

Utente Verificato
Information Technology Officer (Australia)
Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Spiceworks IT Helpdesk offers great value for money. Most outstanding is the support.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The software provides a complete inventory even if stretched over multiple locations and networks; a complete ticketing system, knowledge base system and many other tools that are of good quality to manage day to day incidences and requests.
The inventory scan provides great detail of networked devices and peripherals e.g. serials, make, model, status, warranty and many more.
Customisable views allow you to quickly focus on the details necessary to troubleshoot issues.

Aspetti positivi:

Community forum. Personally, I consider forums a waste of time since you normally have to look for ages and still never get the answer you need. Communities are based that "someone has experienced this problem before" and is willing to share in all detail what the problem (can be awkward) and share the solution as well. On the Spiceworks community (cheers!), we have always found answers that you usually only find on paid communities (details, scripts etc). The software (FREE!) gives you a great overview, even if you are spread over multiple locations and/or multiple networks. A complete inventory and a ticketing system that are customisable and ready to integration software and scripts. What more do you want for free?

Aspetti negativi:

This is definitely not the worst but it takes a bit of getting used how Spiceworks operates. Like other platforms there is a learning curve. Some integration with other 3rd party software might not be straight forward but then there is the awesome community.

Demitri
USA
Software informatici
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Essential to my daily function

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This is a free product, which in itself is impressive when you consider what you are being offered. In addition to a customizable ticketing system, you are given an inventory system, and a newly added network monitoring function which so far has been nothing short of impressive (Until now I have been using PRTG Monitor, which in itself is a wonderful tool, but not free.) The initial setup is very easy, and and Spiceworks as a service has very low hardware requirements, meaning you can run it on an older laptop fairly well. The reporting function is a massive lifesaver, as it can help you generate a flexible list of everything from tickets (very flexible in what you want displayed, and how you want it sorted,) to your IT inventory (sorted by office location, purchase date, etc.) The ability to send these reports to our company's upper management to show hours spent on particular projects per month, or what assets need to be replaced due to original purchase date, is a very big plus. The community portal itself is full of helpful people who are always willing to share their knowledge. On multiple occasions where I had to find a solution to a technical problem, I found people who were quickly able to pull more details from each instance, and provide a brief list of solutions in a fairly short amount of time. When you are backed against a wall, this can be a massive lifesaver.

Aspetti negativi:

Plugin compatibility. Some older plugins may no longer work well with newer version of the software, as well as some of the newest plugins requiring the latest update, but these are just minor nitpicks.

Technology Manager (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Free help desk and ticketing system with integrated AD-compatible inventory

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have used the Spiceworks ticketing system for a few years and have been very pleased by the customization options, support, and overall performance of it. It has helped to streamline the efforts of our tech team and help us to effectively organize and delegate. From the ticket overview, you can see what tickets are new, outstanding, and who their owners are (if any). The customer portal side and automated responses are very customization as well, which helps to get your tech communications effectively branded for your organization.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that it is a free product helps it to stand out. Beside that, when we did have an issue, the support was fantastic in helping us to track down and remedy the source of the problem. We really like the amount of detail you can see at a glance when using the help desk because it can aggregate the data from inventory which can include hardware devices and users. There are also many very handy plugins for Spiceworks that can help in countless ways.

Aspetti negativi:

Since our users had a habit of submitting tickets with numerous large attachments, the ticket database became kind of unwieldy and there wasn't a clear way to actually delete tickets or their attachments from the database. This is good and bad, in that there's no accidental deletion of ticket history, but it can be frustration if space on the hosting server is very limited.

Sergio
Digital Facilitator (Italia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Great solution if you don't need advanced features, but still need to track issues

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I implemented and used it in some companies of different sizes, where requests were managed by a couple of technicians, and it worked fine, solving the issue of tracking requests and defining task lists and priorities.

Aspetti positivi:

If you chose the cloud way, there's nothing you need to install: just register and you're u and running. The ticketing solution is simple and quite basic, but definitely easy to use and simple to manage: forget advanced automation, multiple queues and automated workflows, but you can define some rules and automatically assign or categorize your requests quite easily and effectively. You also don't need to add users, just technicians: they're added as soon as they submit a request, and that simplifies user management. It integrates with other Spiceworks tools such as Inventory, and that's quite useful.

Aspetti negativi:

There's almost no automation (really basic), and you cannot manage different queues to route tickets to.

Sergey
Sergey
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great HelpDesk / Inventory solution

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Cost, up-to-date picture of the hardware inventory, logs, that can be used for internal audit purposes.

Aspetti positivi:

I used a free version of Spiceworks for several years. Installation of the application only takes few minutes. In just a few clicks you have a full robust system for ticketing and inventory. Another great perk is Spiceworks community, merely priceless resource where all the IT folks share their knowledge and can help you with random IT dramas. Great way to keep an eye on the hardware inventory. Getting it configured and working properly can be a challenge, but the results are well worth it. Not to mention great helpdesk ticketing functionality, that allows to put an order on how your service requests are processed on a daily basis.

Aspetti negativi:

I've only used a free version of the application. As I mentioned, one of the key reasons why I got it was for inventory purposes. Getting it work was a challenge. A lot of tweaking had to be done on the network to be able to query all of my PC and Mac workstations and servers. Nevertheless, the result was well worth it. Additionally, while the inventory is running, the system would be somewhat slow, but still managable. Great product! I highly recommend it to all IT admins out there.

Racey
IT Operations Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Easily the best completely free helpdesk software out there

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it works well for a small to medium sized environment, I like that it has never crashed or given me a single problem in the five years I've used it as our only help desk ticketing solution, and I like that it costs absolutely nothing. It includes some other features like network monitoring, SNMP monitoring, etc., but we've never used any of those features. If you really need that type of functionality I'd recommend going with a more robust solution built for that purpose. All we needed was something to handle support request tickets and it has been great for that. If you have a very large environment you'll probably want to go with a more robust solution, but for our 100+ users this has been completely fine.

Aspetti negativi:

If I had to find something to complain about, I guess I would say that I don't care for the fact that its HTML based and is rendered in a browser window. I'm sure many people don't find this a con, I'm just personally used to working with an application installed locally and find the interface to be a little laggy compared to the snappy performance of something like Autotask. Not much to complain about in a free solution though.

Dustin
Field Technician (USA)
Circuiteria, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simply essential to every day I.T. Life!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: There is really nothing to say but this software is excellent. I use it daily for ticketing, tracking, research and even I.T. related news clips. It's an essential one stop HUB for everything I.T. and best of all it's free.

Aspetti positivi:

Spiceworks is the software that my company uses for ticketing and a secondary asset tracking system. Since I've been using it I've found that it's infinitely more helpful than at first it seemed. The ticketing system is very simple to set up and tracks and assigns tickets very well. Besides the ticketing and asset tracking I love all the plug-ins that are available as well as the Spiceworks community. There are very few resources where you will find a more helpful bunch of users who have real world experience and can answer anything you might need to ask. I always find someone who has broken down extremely technical knowledge that makes it easier for me to learn and expand.

Aspetti negativi:

The software can sometimes be a bit slow to respond. There will at times be an odd lag in the software even though there is nothing taxing happening on the server and resources look fine. This is a minor occurrence and can be fixed by restarting the service on the server.

Omar
IT Server Administrator (Messico)
Materie plastiche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Excellent Help Desk, Easy To Implement

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We needed a help desk that was not only to record computer problems, but we also wanted to help us have greater visibility of the IT environment, computers that fail more, more common failures in the equipment and take advantage of that information to improve. Is very easy to implement, has integration with active directory and the visibility it gives you of the IT environment. The web site has a very complete guide for its installation and deployment. The tool goes beyond a simple help desk as you can have there Your inventory of equipment (hardware and software) and for example uninstall applications from the help desk.

Aspetti positivi:

It is a very complete help desk allows you to have a great visibility of what is happening with the statistics of category breakdown, work by engineer, attention time, etc.. In addition you can create an internal knowledge base, allows you to have your inventory of equipment, reports, purchase records associated with a ticket, etc.. It is very easy to use for the end user because he only has to send a mail to a specific email address and his ticket is registered in the system. It is very stable and reliable.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes time to adjust it to your needs, but it has a great forum where everyone helps you.