Informazioni su FlutterFlow

Low-code app builder with a drag-and-drop interface to build native mobile apps

Ulteriori informazioni su FlutterFlow

Aspetti positivi:

Very intuitive, and the integrations with the mobile stores is a plus. Very straight forward with firebase support, and languages.

Aspetti negativi:

Was tricky (different) to Outsystems and get used to a new ide.

Valutazioni di FlutterFlow

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

FlutterFlow ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 55 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato FlutterFlow?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (55)

Juan sebastian R.
Juan sebastian R.
CEO (Guatemala)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Singular Flutter Review

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great experience building Apps!

Aspetti positivi:

Flutter flow is a great tool that allows you to build mobile and web applications in a very easy way. It is an example of the future of low code.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't say. I am a Flutter Flow fan and don't see any major drawbacks.

Sirian M.
Co-Owner (Paesi Bassi)

FlutterFlow review

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: FlutterFlow has helped me learn Flutter as well as the general app building process. It is not as accessible as some comparable tools, but allows for much more possibilities. It has helped me build great working apps, which are 1:1 with my custom design and work very well on all platforms.

Aspetti positivi:

FlutterFlow has a relatively good learning curve, but still offers the possibility for more advanced users to extract a lot from this platform, for example with adding custom code. The rate of updates is also amazing, being almost weekly with great new features.

Aspetti negativi:

Not all parameters of widgets (e.g. a container), are possible to set from a variable. A (much requested) is setting color from a variable, which is not possible right now and needs timely workarounds.

John M.
Retired (USA)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

Keep up the good work!

3 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great!

Aspetti positivi:

The GUI awesome / Firebase interface awesome / Theme very good headed I the right direction / Run mode awesome ( would like it a little faster [I do understand though]) ***** The thing that is most amazing of all is that fact that you can run the code send the link to your email and test it on your phone ****** and yes the camera will work etc etc...

Aspetti negativi:

Having to redo screens that where working and then stopped for what seemed to be minor changes. I have been downloading the code from GitHub and haven't yet but want to compare the working code with the non-working code to see what is what.

Paul L.
Director (Sudafrica)

Alternative considerate:

FlutterFlow - no code, no worriee

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It's a game changer, I have been able to complete Apps that I would not be able to do on other platforms, not even close.

Aspetti positivi:

I have not found a single item on my no-code wish list that has not been provided for.

Aspetti negativi:

Documentation and support videos are not complete yet, but good enough to help me along. I can see the FlutterFlow team is working hard on it though.

Jos H.
Jos H.
Founder / CEO (UK)

Next Gen App Development

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Just beyond my wildest expectations

Aspetti positivi:

Flutterflow has all the pros of Nocode software with none of the drawbacks seen with other similar app builder tools The ability to import custom code, export clean code without proprietary bulk or obfuscation makes it the ultimate tool for building a powerful, scaleable mobile app from day 1 to year 10

Aspetti negativi:

There are very few limitations and the team are amazing with new features and fixes being added on a weekly basis - incredible!

🕊💬 S.
🕊💬 S.
NoCode Engineer (Nigeria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

FlutterFlow makes building apps simple like ABC

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, building with FlutterFlow has been interesting and enable me learn how to build apps with flutter but I would not sacrifice the time saving aspect of FlutterFlow for traditional app development.

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to code custom features, download code and make further iteration in IDE, makes FlutterFlow stand out to me.

Aspetti negativi:

Browser lag is a major challenge especially when working on a project with more than 12 screens. Customer service and community support channels should be improved drastically. Paid users should not have to feel neglected after creating a support ticket.

Torrence M.
Founder (USA)
Settore automobilistico, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

FlutterFlow will make you an app developer overnight!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and this software allows you to scale your business easily. You can literally take your app idea from napkin sketch to fully functioning app in hours.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to choose something I don’t like when the software is nearly perfect. Some functions/elements can be buggy, but the team will rapidly fix these bugs and errors.

Jorge V.
Visual Developer (Ecuador)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the most powerful nocode platform

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have 3 years of experience using no code platform to work and also sharing content about no code platform on my YT channel, for that reason I know this is a must-see option if you want to create mobile apps.

Aspetti positivi:

You're not limited to doing development on the platform, you can export your code and that's awesome. Another thing I like is when Flutter (Google's SDK) makes updates, Flutterlfow also because Flutterflow is really easier and faster Flutter especially for people without technical knowledge.

Aspetti negativi:

If you are not familiar with flutter, customizing the logic of your apps is going to be difficult. The learning curve is hard.

Simon G.
CTO (Francia)

Alternative considerate:

Une véritable aide au développement

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: L’outil nous a permis de développer rapidement des applications mobiles et web sans avoir à connaître le langage dart même pour des non développeurs

Aspetti positivi:

L’interface de flutterflow propose une véritable aide aux développements des écrans. C’est simple et facile à utiliser. Le copier-Collet est un vrai plus.

Aspetti negativi:

Les types de donnés manipulés dans les widgets et actions custom sont limités et oblige de temps en temps à contourner le besoin initial.

Youssef J.
Founder (UK)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best No code app builder!!

Commenti: Awesome and empowering

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use. Powerful UI/ features and functionality. Best tool come across in this space.

Aspetti negativi:

Don’t have any at this moment in time but look forward to more integrations.

Emanuele I.
CTO (Italia)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

The tool for Flutter learning

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Due to the fact i was sick Flutterflow help'd me out making me staying focus on learning ..from the end...,
i wasn't used to code ..this help'd me to see what was the semantic behind the things and this lead my to continue and trying to go for a degree in the IT coding scene.

Aspetti positivi:

First of all the most i like is the readyness ,the listening , the respect and the passion of its creator , they were since starting polite, professional , ready to answer . Then apart the stunning UI EDITOR i like the continuos developing and adding new features , its really the best. Then you can export the code to Vs code .This is respect at its best.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't know it it least.. .I would like to have a bigger database selection , Airtable, Google sheet ( by means of Integromat-make , Zapier etc and a new Audio player with a playlist , i would like to have connections with Node.js express world and i would like to see a flutter flow for react native created by them , you there a lot of tools out there and even on flutter side , Andromo, Nowa, Codeless , Teta.. Thorium builder, Noodl, Wappler, Panda Suite..even flutter bricks and React bricks on Vs Code...but i doubt someone could ever match Flutterfow's team and even with that i will stay here , last an ipad version would be sweet.

Iwan P.
Developer (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

FlutterFlow is now a must use for my business.

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I can confidently now roll out apps fast. I've published 3 apps with FF, 2 of which now have near 2k users each, one of which, a fishing competition app, had 1k concurrent users per day the week of the competition. It worked, I had no crashes, it was actually stable. That's as much thanks to Firebase as FF, of course, but if I coded it myself, which wouldn't have been possible due to the required timeframe for delivery, it might have been more buggy.

Aspetti positivi:

I was building Flutter apps already before FF, coding it myself with dart. I already used Firebase as a backend. But it took long to build apps. Then FF came around and I more than 10x'ed my development time, in fact I would say some of my latest released projects wouldn't have been possible without FF given how fast I needed to get something out. The low code and easy to use builder are what makes that possible. Also, the widgets that come with the FF package makes it easier to design beautiful interfaces that I, being a developer not a designer, missed out on when just looking at code before FF. My apps LOOK way better now too. And they work, they actually work!

Aspetti negativi:

There are minor nitpicky things, such as the inability for sub-collections support in Firestore. If you have an existing system that has subcollections in FS that you want to add an app to using FF, you'll have to refactor your database, which can be a dicey proposition for production systems. So I've only always been able to use FF for new apps, not add mobile apps to some of my large React projects, for example.

Erik G.
Founder (Thailandia)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Leader in Low Code

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great experience, love the platform and we use it everyday. The team is amazing at shipping new features.

Aspetti positivi:

Absolute power house in functionality and stability.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm not sure I'd 100% call these cons, but definitely things to note: 1. It's designed to work with Firebase, if that isn't your backend, then it could be less flexible. 2. With great power comes great responsibility! There's a lot of functionality here that can be daunting to get started.

Utente Verificato
CEO & CTO (Marocco)

My opinion about FlutterFlow platform

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: One of the most software I used before in my life, because I build my career with it and open up to me a big way to the next !

Aspetti positivi:

The most thing is that FF absolutely claim the goal, we can make apps even we're not familiar with the code, maybe childs could work with it, it's so fun and lovely. As a software is so powerful, intelligent and robust for ultimate app lifecycle experience, and more extra thing is not just for normal users no at all !! I thing that should developers work with it because he is working so fast with Firebase integration and making a lot steps so short to focus on the core for their apps.

Aspetti negativi:

For me every section in the FF, I used and I liked very much because it's open up the possibilities to make real success, I can give you an example: - UX: so smooth and amazing to pick the right properties for every widget that we use - Widget Tree: after the last updates, now we're architecte the UI concept for more details, itt's next era of UI budling from code syntax to visualize the code ! - Run Mode: In our local machines takes at least minutes for basic apps but in FF even it's a big app just in 5 minutes or less! - ...

Ali K.
Software Developer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

FlutterFlow has completely and positively transformed our business

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great experience. I've used and tried a lot of low/no-code platforms in the last 3 years and now I've moved all our projects to Flutterflow

Aspetti positivi:

FlutterFlow is easy to use and learn it works almost seamlessly with Firebase. The team is also very much on the ball with consistent weekly updates that keep making the platform much better. The ability to download the code and do with it as you please is also really reassuring and liberating.

Aspetti negativi:

A few missing widgets that could be handy, you may also want to look into it carefully if you are going to be using backends other than Firebase.

Masahiro O.
Developper (Giappone)

Not just a no-code tool

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: High-quality applications can now be developed in a short period of time.
Really, really fast.

Aspetti positivi:

FF is a no-code tool, but it is not locked-in and has no customization restrictions. If you want to add UI or functionality that is not provided in the GUI, FF's "custom code" feature will most likely allow you to do so. You can even download the code base if you need it. (highly readable and structured). Instead of being faced with the fateful choice of no-code or code, you can start with no-code and move to code at any time. I find FF to be "the best Flutter framework with full scaffolding capabilities". Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Aspetti negativi:

Authentication other than Firebase may be used. In such cases, we may want to generate API headers dynamically (e.g., from local state).

Cesar F.
Nocode dev (Brasile)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Excellent and powerful new nocode platform

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great. I left another great platform for it, no regrets.

Aspetti positivi:

It's powerful. It has a great IU editor and after you connect the Firebase DB and create actions, you can export the full code, or create an Android APK in one click! I loved how fast it performed. It has 2 features updates every month. The Web and Desktop apps are in beta. They charge a fixed price for the Editor and the usage comes from Firebase and the services you add to it.

Aspetti negativi:

Flutterflow has for now Firebase as the DB and connect to it has need some steps

Hoummad B.
Marketer (Francia)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Best no code app

Aspetti positivi:

The only software I use that are weekly updated with new feature and improvement

Aspetti negativi:

We have to pay it but it worth the value and the time we save from coding by hand

Roca O.
Roca (Brasile)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Best Platform

Commenti: Beginner

Aspetti positivi:

Easy deployment to stores and drag and drop

Aspetti negativi:

More tutorials to API and full templates

Benjamin M.
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Einfaches Handling kombiniert mit viel Möglichkeiten.

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Durch Flutterflow habe ich angefangen mich mit App Entwicklung auseinanderzusetzen und einiges neue zu lernen.

Aspetti positivi:

Die einfache Bedienung und vielen Möglichkeiten zur Umsetzung, ohne viel Code.

Aspetti negativi:

Definitiv das Suchen nach UserLocation z.B. mit Algolia. Hier werden Filter benötigt damit eine einwandfreie Suche ermöglicht werden kann.

George M.
MD (Ghana)

Thanks for convenience

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been developing on Xcode and flutter. Flutter flow has saved me time and made me happy as a developer. It's easy

Aspetti positivi:

Drag and drop is the best anywhere. Integration on angolia and GCP is seamless. And oh mine the documentation

Aspetti negativi:

To be Oliver Twist, the software could be made cheaper.

Adeel A.
Developer (UK)
Servizi di informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great tool to create no code apps and only took 1 week to create !

Aspetti positivi:

The drag and drop features allowed me to create it very easily without having to install anything. Actions can be easily linked together

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes crashes when there was too much going on

Bawa R.
Software Engineer (Sri Lanka)
Fonte della recensione

Best no code solution for mobile apps

Aspetti positivi:

Even if it's no code it is easier to identify and change generated code

Aspetti negativi:

UI bugs in editor some times editor is not working as expected

Filipe F.
Fondateur (Francia)

Flutterflow

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Je développe des applications mobiles pour mes clients et grace à vous je gagne un temps considérable

Aspetti positivi:

L'ensemble des widget et la rapidité de codage avec des code generés qui sont impressionnant de qualité

Aspetti negativi:

Le prix et la non traduction pour mon pays

Robson H.
Developer (Brasile)
Sviluppo di programmi, Lavoratore autonomo

Flutterflow is awesome

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Eu consigo criar aplicativos rapidamente e estudar todo o processo, lendo o código gerado.

Aspetti positivi:

Possibilidade de criação de protótipos rapidamente

Aspetti negativi:

A falta de mais componentes para integração com outros bancos de dados.