Informazioni su Bambee

Get unlimited access to a dedicated HR Manager and a robust HR technology platform to help with policies, worker lifecycle, and more.

Ulteriori informazioni su Bambee

Aspetti positivi:

Especially as a startup and small company, we need all the extra help we can get to have internal systems like a big company and Bambee has allowed us to do that in a cost effective and simple way.

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t like that we can’t get a report of notes if an employee is leaving.

Valutazioni di Bambee

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Bambee ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 28 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Bambee?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (28)

Matthew
Assistant Manager (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Bambee will make HR in your company a Breeze

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with a V is that it is one of my favorite tools to use in my role as an assistant manager, and I love when I get the chance to train supervisors on how to use it and to be able to show them that it is a very easy tool to use that does not bite haha.

Aspetti positivi:

So easy to use, and both computer and mobile versions are very similar. If you're lucky to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as your HR manager, then using Bambee will be worth every penny! When completing resignations or terminations, you have options to have this process review in 5 mins or in 24 hours- to allow for talking over before making it official.

Aspetti negativi:

The least part of the software is that support can only be reached by Email and not by Chat box- which is another thing I love about Bambee. But it is something that I know is currently being developed so that maybe is 100% chat function so that you have faster responses.

Adrian
Virtual Assistant (UK)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 2-10 dipendenti

The Perfect HR Companion

Aspetti positivi:

I love Bambee. No problem software is going to rid you of your HR headache more than Bambee. It is the best I've ever seen and along with it, you get a real live professional who is always eager to help.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I like least the software. It is one of the best out there.

Amanda
Founder/ CEO (USA)
Salute mentale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great resource and customer service

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall Bambee is great and I highly recommend. They are quick to respond, have helped me through many crisis and are clear on what they can or can not advise on. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is wonderful to work with and feels like a strong support to me as a business owner.

Aspetti positivi:

Quick responses and team work from Bambee. My HR rep is a rock star!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there are challenges in what I would like a manager to have access to when it can only be done by an admin.

Monique
Manager (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Review for Bambee

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall got to a great start. More clarification was needed about how they charge.

Aspetti positivi:

Most impactful by being easy to use and having everything at hand when working.

Aspetti negativi:

May need some prompting to make a little more simple when starting.

Richie
Director of Operations (USA)
Ricerca, 11-50 dipendenti

Smart Wholesale

Aspetti positivi:

Human Resources support. In particular, the relationship that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to develop with our organization in a short amount of time. Her consultations have made us proactive and she took the time to understand our organizational culture.

Aspetti negativi:

I have none at this time. We have only engaged with the software for less than a year.

Max
Human Resources (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 51-200 dipendenti

The Posh Bakery's Review for Bambee

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been great so far. We are very pleased.

Aspetti positivi:

One feature that makes our job easier is being able to send messages to all employees and management at the same time with the click of a button. Bambee makes it easy to send information, policies and notices. Most importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , has always been there to answer our questions/concerns. She responds in a timely manner which we really appreciate.

Aspetti negativi:

At first it was easy to just put in a HR Request for a General Topic/Question. Now I have to look for the topic and then I can submit a request. Would be nice if we can have that option again to just submit a General Request for a General Question/Concern.

Steve
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

HR is awesome. Payroll needs work.

Commenti: Pretty darn good

Aspetti positivi:

The HR access and responses are amazing!!

Aspetti negativi:

Payroll software could be improved to be more efficient and tracking previous payment by employees

Laila Edelyn
HR Supervisor (Filippine)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

MRE Kingstone HR

Commenti: Great

Aspetti positivi:

Can easily upload documents and monitor notes for employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Need to add exporting of masterfile of employees.

CEO/President (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Sicrezza e indagini, 11-50 dipendenti

Very easy to use

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Danette, is our HR representative keeping us up to date and updating employee files. She does a wonderful job.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Bambee for HR services it is easy and quick to onboard employees, issue and track discipline.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a attendance point system added to track employee absenteeism, tardiness and missed shifts.

Matt
President (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti

Just do it

Aspetti positivi:

If you are a small to medium size business, Barbee is the very best alternative to hiring an in house HR professional. The process is streamlined and has taken half the time I anticipated. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is already becoming a very important key player on our team.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I don’t like about the software. It is very well thought out and has the busy business executive in mind.

Maura
Fonte della recensione

Bambee is a helpful tool!

Aspetti positivi:

Using Bambee is very simple. All of my needs are laid out clearly on the platform. Uploading information and keeping track of staff follow through is easy and maintaining a complete employee file is very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

The software requires human intervention to make a document or policy exactly what we need or want. Speaking with our HR Manager first is usually the best route to get exactly what we want.

Zack
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

It's GREAT

Commenti: It's great.

Aspetti positivi:

The main thing that I love about Bambee is speaking to my HR rep, Diana. She is great, responsive, professional, and so much more.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a lot of cons. My main review would be of the people that I deal with. The first 2 reps I had were good, but not like Diana. The only con I would say is I wasn't notified that those 2 reps I referred to left the company and I was in limbo for a bit.

Cole
Vice President of Security Operations (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 11-50 dipendenti

Bambee Platform

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of navigating the platform and the ability to access my employee's files.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it was a more robust HR platform and have a dedicated HR rep that was a phone call away. Not the setup it is now where I have to schedule a call or get someone who doesn't know my business. It would be easier to not have to explain who we are every time.

Magda

Everyone needs a Human Resources Manager

Aspetti positivi:

Bambee's platform is intuitive and user-friendly

Aspetti negativi:

It could use more video pieces of training, specially for employees

Kimberly
Finance Manager (USA)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti

Great HR Policy Resource

Aspetti positivi:

The HR policy templates are easy to customize. The HR Managers at Bambee are professional and responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm surprised that the HR policies are not proof-read before they are sent for approval. Most of the revisions we need are spelling and spacing issues. Seems like an easy fix.

Laura
Fonte della recensione

Helping us Manage and stay compliant

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Very smooth so far.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s very easy to use and has a lot of features and pre made policies that are already HR approved.

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t like that we can’t get a report of notes if an employee is leaving. We have paper trails we like to have in place.

Sheila
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Experiance

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Over all great experiance.

Aspetti positivi:

Its very efficant and user friendly. I love that it keeps us HR Compliant.

Aspetti negativi:

set up and onboarding when we started. There was some informaiton that was not correct

Andrea
Project Manager (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bambee takes the guesswork out of HR

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Great. Brad, our HR Manager, is super helpful and reassuring.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of streamlining our processes to be compliant

Aspetti negativi:

Direct communication with my HR manager should be simple...and it's not.

Peter
CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Bad Experience But Trying Again

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I didn't feel I was getting enough value out of the service to keep it, but spoke with our account rep and decided to give it another change and so far its working much better with the new HR Manager.

Aspetti positivi:

The web interface is nice and easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

The follow thru and follow up with your dedicated HR Manager is something that I feel Bambee should make sure to focus on.

Vanessa
Manager-Community Services Director (USA)

Bambee Helps!

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: The most difficult for most businesses is conflict solving in a small organization when a key employee does not meet the bar in prime areas. The disciplinary process can be overwhelming but having an outside source help to sort matters is most accommodating. This is where Bambee's staff beats the software. Awesome team!!!

Aspetti positivi:

I actually like the policy signing and storage as well as the report cards for employees.

Aspetti negativi:

I am still learning the software but that I have used is most accommodating.

Jose
General Manager (USA)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bambee makes your life easy

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It gave me peace of mind taking over a new business

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. It was very easy to learn, good support and wonderful visuals.

Aspetti negativi:

Increase the number of Q&A. Even though there a good number of frequently asked questions on the list there are still topics that could be included so there's no need to call support.

Elisa

Perfect for our HR needs

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: We are a small non-profit and Bambee has helped free me up to do programs, grant writing and management. It also helps with equity in a small company with no internal HR department.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and handles employee onboarding and policy creation for us

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it can be confusing if you have approved an edit to a new policy

Mandy
CONTROLLER (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 11-50 dipendenti

Bambee Review

3,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Personal attention answers to tough questions.

Aspetti negativi:

Im still involved with all onboardings. Also, too many requests to review your company.

Amy
Chief Operating Officer (USA)

So far so good

Commenti: Unknown at this time

Aspetti positivi:

We haven’t gotten to use it in full capacity as of current.

Aspetti negativi:

We haven’t gotten to use it in full capacity as of current.

Mailoan
Administrator (USA)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bambee is a convenient software for a business owner.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very convenient and fast. I will recommend to the other.

Aspetti negativi:

It is ok. I have no complain and I don't have any problem so far.