Recensioni su RapidStart CRM

Informazioni su RapidStart CRM

Simple CRM, Powerful CRM, Extendable CRM, and Free CRM! The First Simple CRM built on Microsoft's Power Apps

Ulteriori informazioni su RapidStart CRM

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
5,0

Lo consiglieresti?

RapidStart CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 5 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (5)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato RapidStart CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (5)

GM (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Best CRM in the world, and it runs entirely on Microsoft

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent. Product is amazing, customer service is fantastic. Let the team at Rapid Start CRM do your deployment for you. The cost is minimal and your team will be up and running with a world class CRM solution the same day!

Aspetti positivi:

Full Microsoft 365 / Dynamics integration. You can literally customize Rapid Start CRM to do anything in a matter of minutes by leveraging your Microsoft 365 / Dataverse / Azure capabilities.

Aspetti negativi:

It is hard to complain. This is the perhaps the number one most important and useful software product / service a small to medium business can deploy.

5 mesi fa

Thanks a lot! We Appreciate that you Appreciate :)

Murat
Shareholder (Turchia)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Best Free CRM Option

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with current database and outlook were very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Task assignment and management features are not that easy.

5 mesi fa

Thanks for your review! We will look to clarify or enhance the documentation around Task assignment and management features.

johan
Head Business Development (Austria)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Moving from Sales Professional

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: So far all good, some fields need to be changed as they have different references compared to Sales Professional

Aspetti positivi:

It is a good and reduced version of sales professional dynamics. I appreciate that the SW uses at least some UI Elements.

Aspetti negativi:

The german translation has some bugs, even it is still usable, no problem

5 mesi fa

Thanks for your feedback. For any translation issues, you can submit them on the bug report in the RapidStart Settings app, and we can get them corrected. The differences from Sales Professional were intentional and by-design to make the app easier to use. Feedback appreciated!

Eoin
President & CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Still don't know what I'm doing but I'm using Dynamics

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I initially adopted all of RapidCRM and then scaled back to the original OOTB experience for the pieces where I needed more detail.

Aspetti positivi:

I was able to ignore the noise about leads which I did not need if they weren't real. RapidCRM cut to the chase for the most important information to capture up front and then I use the Dynamics365 product ootb experience for contacts and tracking opportunities and sales.

Aspetti negativi:

I needed features beyond RapidCRM (EG competitor analysis) simple approach for some things.

5 mesi fa

We built RapidStart CRM for people "Who don't know what they are doing" :) Thanks for your review!

Kyle
Engineer (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Great Small Business Alternative

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: We needed a niche business solution that was not starting from scratch and not paying too much for a CRM that was too powerful and over-built. RapidStart was a great head start to building a Power App from scratch.

Aspetti positivi:

We were overwhelmed by the costly, pre-built, and industry-specific features that other out-of-the-box solutions provide. RapidStart was FREE and provided a simplistic starting place to build out a custom CRM solution to meet our specific needs.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few times where the managed solution has not allowed me to customize or access something, but I understand why you have those tables locked down.

5 mesi fa

Thanks for your kind words. Please let us know which tables you found locked. Our intention is that it is 100% customizable.