Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su EQUP

EQUP è un software CRM basato sul cloud che aiuta ad automatizzare le operazioni di marketing, vendite e fatturazione.

Ulteriori informazioni su EQUP

Caratteristiche
4,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

EQUP ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 10 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato EQUP?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (10)

Elisa
Elisa
Marketing Web designer (Italia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

EQUP soluzione All in One

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: EQUP è la soluzione All in one, è perfetta per piccole aziende. Hai la gestione di tutto, non solo al livello di marketing, che utilizzo e mi sono trovata sia io che i colleghi benissimo, SMS ed Email Marketing consigliatissima!
Ma ha altre soluzioni perfette per un PMI, fatturazione, monitoraggio, Lead un CRM con i fiocchi...super consigliato!

Aspetti positivi:

Un CRM completo, non solo per la parte di Marketing. Importazione ed esportazione contatti veloce e semplice. Campagne sms ed Email ben monitorate e con ottimi risultati, analisi di essa completa. Presenta anche molte soluzioni. Assistenza top

Aspetti negativi:

Nessun inconveniente, bisogna prenderci la mano. Utilizzato solo per SMS ed Email marketing.

Jose
Jose
bachelor (USA)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

The tool that revolutionized our business management

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: One of the things that has impressed me the most is its ease of use. The interface is intuitive and friendly, making it easy to navigate and quickly adopted by our team.

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked the most is its functionality and ease of use. From the moment we implemented the software in our company, we noticed a significant change in the way we run our operations. The ability to automate tasks like lead follow up, automated email sending, and sales follow up has been really impressive.

Aspetti negativi:

While this software offers many useful functions and features, it would have been beneficial to be able to sync more seamlessly with other key tools we use for marketing, communication, and data analysis. Although it offers integrations with some popular platforms, we found that some of our specific tools were not included in its list of integrations.

Saurabh
Marketing Manager (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Sign up with them and Thank me later!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We were not sure of using EQUP, this being a new software but after seeing the features we just though to sign up to see how it looks like! We got an email from the dedicate account manager and we scheduled a time for demo. The account manager understood our business requirements and set up our account accordingly AND THATS IT! We never looked back and still using EQUP for our marketing, sales, billing and other business needs.

Aspetti positivi:

We used a lot of digital marketing software before but there was never the support how to use it correctly. We are always thankful to equp that its support team guided us how to use it's software and it helped us in lead generation as well as our image on social media platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

Though they have API and webhooks for seamless integrations, direct integration with apps would have been great!

Marek
CEO (Polonia)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

EQUP Review

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with EQUP was positive. It helped me stay organized and streamline my task management process. The ability to assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress was beneficial for both individual and team projects. The platform was reliable and user-friendly, making it a valuable tool for enhancing productivity and collaboration.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the things I liked most about EQUP was its user-friendly interface. It was intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to manage my tasks and projects. Additionally, the collaborative features allowed me to work efficiently with my team and stay organized.

Aspetti negativi:

One aspect I liked least about EQUP was the limited integration options with other software and tools. While it provided a solid set of features for task management, it would have been more beneficial if it had seamless integrations with popular productivity tools that I already use. However, the core functionality of EQUP was still valuable.

Marc
CFO (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

EQUP to help manage your business, time, invoices, and reduce headaches.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: invoicing in the biggest one, with the ability to use the different options, and customization. as well as keeping everything in one place for your customers (CRM)

Aspetti positivi:

it's quick, it's free. yes it takes a bit of time to setup, but anything worth the time does and they will hold your hand to help you set it up also (again all for free) and if it DOES save you time/money (which it will) then feel free get on the pro plan that unlocks even more features as your business grows, equp will grow with you. saving you time on the invoicing, CRM, management side of your business.

Aspetti negativi:

Still relatively new, but always adding new features and the production team will always respond.

Hardeep
Admin (India)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

CRM with Industry Specific Features

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: As a multiple business owner, I am particularly impressed by EQUPs flexibility to cater to different types of businesses. I own a Services-based business where I offer services such as Training & Education, and my other business is a SaaS-based subscription service. EQUP provides industry-specific solutions for both of my businesses, and I am able to manage both of them from a single account. This makes it very convenient for me to manage and grow both of my businesses efficiently

Aspetti positivi:

EQUP has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to navigate. The platform provides a 360° customer view, giving you access to all the details of the customer's interactions with your website, past purchases, communication through calls, emails, and text messages, and the current stage of the sales pipeline. The campaign builder is easy to use and allows you to market your products through emails and text messages. The dedicated account manager helps you get familiar with the system and set up your account. Overall, EQUP is an excellent choice for businesses looking for an easy-to-use, comprehensive CRM solution.

Aspetti negativi:

EQUP already has a dashboard that provides great insights about your business through Metrics and Widgets, but having the ability to create custom reports would be a great addition.

Sameer
Marketing Analyst (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One stop solution for marketing, sales, billing and communication.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: EQUP has been a game changer for our business. It has helped us streamline our processes across all aspects of our operations, including marketing, sales, social media, and billing

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly and Easy to navigate interface!!!Before discovering EQUP, our business was using multiple solutions for various tasks such as Mailchimp for email marketing, Zoho for quotes and pipeline management, SproutSocial for Social Media, and Ring Central for SMS and calling. EQUP has helped us streamline our processes by consolidating all of these features in one platform. This has not only helped us save time and money, but it has also freed up human resources that were previously dedicated to managing multiple solutions.

Aspetti negativi:

We run an eCommerce store powered by WooCommerce, integration with this platform would have been even more beneficial for our business

Manish
CEO (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I am glad I choose EQUP after trying over 20 similar softwares.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Has everything I need to run my business.This gave me many other ideas/ways to promote my services. Pre-built Automations really helped me and my team to save time and money

Aspetti positivi:

Awesome support: The dedicated account manager that you get is amazing. The dedicated account manager not only help you to walkthrough the system like others but actually go in and create email templates, campaigns and other automations for which I have been paying $100 an hour while using the previous software.

Aspetti negativi:

An android or IOS app would have been a great to get quick notifications on phone.

Alandra
Alandra
Assistante (Benin)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Un logiciel facile à utiliser.

4,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Dans notre entreprise, ce logiciel a apporté des résultats positifs. Il nous a permis d’automatiser nos opérations de ventes, de marketing et de facturation. Le plus intéressant est qu’elle a de multiples fonctionnalités entièrement gratuites.

Aspetti negativi:

C’est un logiciel facile à utiliser qui dispose de multiples fonctionnalités mais il est à noter qu’il y a d’importantes fonctionnalités que nous utilisons le plus dans notre travail qu’il ne contient pas.

Anil
Analyst (India)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

One stop for all software needs

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Getting the business solutions and handling the CRM needs is very user friendly on this platform

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of usePayment processingUser friendly

Aspetti negativi:

I am new user so far nothing to unlike in this software. Will see in future if any thing need upgrade.