Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Simpro

simPRO è una potente soluzione software di gestione dei servizi esterni, che aiuta i terzisti dedicati al commercio specializzato a semplificare le operazioni.

Ulteriori informazioni su Simpro

Aspetti positivi:

It's really a complete and quite easy to use software.

Aspetti negativi:

Not the easiest program to learn it also is missing some features the would come in handy.

Valutazioni di Simpro

4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,9

Lo consiglieresti?

Simpro ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 132 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Simpro?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (132)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Office Administrator
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Customer Service

5,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Utente Verificato

Alternative considerate:

Excellent Program - HIGHLY Recommend!

Aspetti positivi:

They are continuously improving and updating simPRO. In comparison to other similar programs I've tried, it's not all pretty bells & whistles, it's bells & whistles with tangible depth and detail.

Aspetti negativi:

The implementation seemed cumbersome initially, but absolutely essential given the range of the software. The training was excellent and the customer service/help-desk is great.

2 anni fa

Thank you so much for this incredible review and feedback! It is success stories like this that inspire our teams to constantly improve. We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a pleasant experience with our support teams, they are always here to help! Looking forward to continue supporting your business growth.

Pippa
Director (UK)

Excellent Product & Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: From the first contact with Simpro, they were excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was great, came to see us and showed us what it could do for us, so having to consider very carefully following a failed software implementation with another provider, we decided to proceed with them. They weren't the cheapest but we got a good feel for the company and we haven't been disappointed. It wasn't an easy task transferring our data to Simpro and was very time consuming but has been completely worth it now it's up and running.

Aspetti positivi:

It's very user friendly and just works for our business

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally we find there is no fix for something we want to change to suit our needs but there is usually a way around it and support are very helpful with suggestions. I am able to submit suggestions to a forum in which they consider putting changes in place if they can.

2 anni fa

Hi there Pippa, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words and feedback! Success stories like this inspires our team everyday. We look forward to continuing our partnership. Wishing you all the best!

Utente Verificato
Fonte: GetApp

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Not good any more. This product is not well supported by customer support

Aspetti positivi:

I dont like it at all, Simpro was sold off to an offshore investor. Since then no customer support are available and their product is often offline and the mobile apps don't upload Techn notes

Aspetti negativi:

No customer support, software often down and slow and mobile app not working properly

Joel
Operations Manager (Canada)

Alternative considerate:

simPRO works well for our us

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The software has really improved the overall functionality of our business as a whole. There are flaws in the simPRO Enterprise software... but I would still say that it is the best software for our business, that I could see. We tried many other software packages... and none of them had as many features and worked as well with our workflow.

Aspetti positivi:

The workflow in simPRO is quite comprehensive and yet logical. We love the ability to turn a lead into a quote... then track it into a job, and to an invoice and payment. The fact that our staff can login to the software anywhere in the world makes working on the road so easy. Quoting in simPRO can be easy and straightforward when the software is set up properly. The simPRO Mobile App is logical and easy for our technicians to add time and materials to in the field. The ability to easily add photos and attachments to the job is a nice feature. Also, tracking asset information and test readings is another great feature. Invoicing is logical and fairly easy. Taking payments and giving credit memos is also very easy to do. Inventory management, purchase orders, vendor receipts and vendor invoices are all handled quite well. We struggle keeping up with our vendor receipts, but we like the workflow. We also like the project management aspect of the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning the software was hard for a lot of our employees. Although the software is logical, it's not always straightforward to do certain tasks. Because simPRO is such a global software, certain features do not always translate to Canadian business practice. We find the inventory management part of the software to be a little overwhelming.... and adding/removing parts on work orders can be hard.

5 anni fa

Hi Joel, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has helped your business in so many areas of your workflow. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Nichole
Business Manager (USA)

Worth every penny!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our workflow is much more efficient and all users can easily see the information they need to do their jobs. The implementation/set-up was essential in getting us up and running quickly and without the frustrations that can come with learning anything new. Our Implementation Consultant has been fantastic! I have been in contact multiple times with the Help Desk/Software Support and they are great too!

Aspetti positivi:

Rather than a cookie cutter software, we were able to build simPRO specifically for OUR company's needs. It is saving us more time than I ever imagined! It is user friendly from both the administration and technician standpoint. My technicians are actually excited about using simPRO because it is straightforward and efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

It has taken time to get it up and running just the way we want it, but that would be the case with any software.

5 anni fa

Hi Nichole, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that your technicians have had a positive experience with our software. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Tyler
COO (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Product for SMB

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It is pretty good. The support improved with the transition from Australia to local US support. Things have sort of gone backward since rep left though and now the support isn't the same and I really believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that rep had done so many implementations that he knew the different ways to skin the cat to achieve implementation objectives.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, functionality, easy to scale up and down with the software.

Aspetti negativi:

I hate the fact that I cannot remove the ability by security group to download whatever is on the screen. This is a huge data info/sec problem. For a business product I should have the ability to limit employee's ability to download a CSV file from any screen effectively handing out my pipeline, customer list, etc to whomever they want. There should be some control for this and this is almost to the point where the product is unusable because of security requirements we have from our own customers.

5 anni fa

Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback! We have contacted our US Customer Success team about your concern, and someone will be in contact with you to work through this. If there is anything else you need, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to speak with Customer Support via phone or chats, or to access the Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Mark
Technical Manager (UK)
Gestione delle risorse, 51-200 dipendenti

Simpro - Maintenance Company

3,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: In general you need to go into the setup of Simpro with your eyes open. Test all essential workflows as there will be snags. However, once all the issues are overcome and teams understand and own processes the Simpro works well.

Aspetti positivi:

Once set up, data on a range of plant and equipment can be recorded and monitored in real time. Quoting is quick with catalogs and pre-builds available. The open API is excellent with a range of add on options available to customize the build.

Aspetti negativi:

The asset importing function is difficult to use as it is asset based and not site based, meaning you have to use multiple templates when creating a site asset list. The time management of real time to scheduled is very clunky and hard to report on for accurate information.

Rob
Vice President (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Robust and intuitive field management software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this has been an amazing experience for us. The software feels like just what the doctor ordered and we are very happy with the choice. The simPRO team has been rock solid, supportive, knowledgeable, and fun to work with from day 1.

Aspetti positivi:

When it comes to field service management this is custom software which is hard to beat. simPRO is bringing a new level and caliber of organization and efficiency to our business and we are still implementing all that it offers. Our field techs now have vastly more relevant information at their fingertips than ever before which is empowering them to be more productive, efficient, and professional.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few confusing aspects of the contacts database and how it relates and connects to jobs, quotes, customers, etc. There are a number of static fields which do not populate from the existing customer database when it seems they should. For instance, if we have an existing contact, we can not simply lookup and connect it to a site contact or invoice contact without some hoops and hurdles.

5 anni fa

Hi Rob, thanks for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping your business become more organized and efficient. We encourage you to submit your ideas in regards to the contacts database to the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). Our dedicated product development team uses customer suggestions to regularly enhance simPRO features. If you need any other assistance, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Christian
Christian
CEO (USA)

Good software for Service based Trades

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I had used it briefly, then went another route due to some "must haves" I had with the mobile app.
The mobile app has since come a long way and appears to have become much more usable for field techs.

Aspetti positivi:

With my employees being in the field and primarily using the mobile, it's nice to have a "mobile only" license for them. Other companies require everyone to have a full license which, in my opinion, is a waste since they won't use 10% of what that entails

Aspetti negativi:

Mandatory on-site setup and no ability to have a trial instance

5 anni fa

Hi Christian, thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that your company is benefiting from simPRO's mobile capabilities! If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

brendan
It Engineer (UK)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Constantly improving, but still needs some extra features

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Overall it is easy to use and the customer support is fast and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more customisation in permissions for viewing and changing data.

Sam
Special Projects (Nuova Zelanda)

Waste of Time and Money

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Its a pump and dump. You have a sales guy on the front side who does a discovery session that involves overselling the project and trying to force your needs into their fit for purpose model. Not listening not proving the softwares capability.

Aspetti positivi:

What it was sold as being able to do, the local support with redundancy into other regions.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing turned out to be true, local support hang up on you, phones go dead, system doesn't live up to the hype. We are seriously considering going to spreadsheets after dealing with this company.

4 anni fa

Hi Sam, Thank you for your feedback. Our simPRO team will be in contact to discuss further. Best, Team simPRO

Wesley
Technical Lead (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This system works perfect for our business

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: 1 - Sales Guy : I'm super happy that rep came out to help me sell this software to the owners of my company. We had an awesome chat and he supported me time and time again. We did face difficulties in some parts of the implementation, but rep did an awesome job of feidling my questions and providing answers.
2 - Onsite Phase 1: We feel entirely honored that we had the opportunity to be brought into this system with our on-site trainer. He has been with simPRO for quite some time and has a lot of great experience. The solutions he delivered to us in our routine were exactly what we needed to progress.
3 - Support: Everyone on my team loves the fact that we can call and bug someone about this software and we are welcomed to do so. The support staff are happy to answer questions, they make me feel like they are literally on my team whenever I have questions. We both look our current system and find the exact solution to whatever issue I have had.

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to customize and report on about pretty much everything I could possibly desire. We are all very happy with the way this system handles assets, we will be able to move our entire previous work history into these notes as it pertains to site location. We don't really care who owns the property. Our service life is about 10 years, it is very normal that owners change. This system organizes information perfectly to suite our needs.

Aspetti negativi:

We had a very unique QuickBooks system that had many quirks. I am a troubleshooter by heart and couldn't rest until we discovered a way to take the info kept in QuickBooks and bring it to simPRO. Ultimately, this was discovered to be double duty and not worth the effort. In the defense of simPRO - they did advise me that this was the case. I was very stubborn. Looking back on that experience it definitely went as well as it possibly could considering how much I was 'addicted' to that information. It did turn out that the route of not importing that work history, due to its complexity, was the right decision.

5 anni fa

Hi Wesley, Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that simPRO is suiting your business needs. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team. Best, Team simPRO

Carl
Managing Director (UK)
Fonte della recensione

The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business.

Aspetti positivi:

I have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need. The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily. Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it. It give you complete visibility on profit and costs. We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day. We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don't use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.

Aspetti negativi:

Word processing could be slicker but there is an easy Work around. Rest of bugs they have resolved, it gets constant updates and upgrades.

6 anni fa

Hi Carl, wow! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We¿re so happy to see just how much our business has helped you, and how satisfied you are with our service. With regards to your comments on Word processing, feel free to contact our support team on 0800 622 6376 if you require assistance, otherwise, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to put your suggestions in about how we could improve! From, Team simPRO.

Director (Australia)

Alternative considerate:

Powerful product but needs to listen to the consumers and bulk up

5,0 8 mesi fa

Catalogue imports, Pre builds and Cost Centres

Aspetti negativi:

Better task management, able to have more users involved and collaborate via task management, improved project planning, Mobile app for field workers way too clunky, an enterprise level mobile app.Attachments for projects/service/asset is terrible. And accessing them from Enterprise is the same terrible interface/clunkiness. We have other apps being able to have attachements against certain elements and reviewing said elements much quicker on both ends. Its still very backwards download/upload functions.

Shane
Manager (Australia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Job management software - poor mobile software

3,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The software is pretty excellent when it comes to creating, managing and invoicing jobs with day to day clients. Most aspects of the desktop software are quite easy to use and understand. The original setup is quite a task but once you have the system running it works well. It would be hard to loose a job like a papertrail could be lost.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile platform is rubbish. Constant crashing and syncing errors. From a technician and management perspective the platform either doesnt record any of your information for the day because it failed to sync or it crashes and wont log you in on the day. Constantly resetting the apps database to login and sync my phone. Paper would be faster and more efficient some days. The worst part about this is the application on android has not had an update since april 2019. (18 Months) It also has an average rating of 1.6 stars with 368 approximate reviews. The company obviously cares very little about its field component.

Faye
Operations Manager (Australia)

Simpro feedback

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Simpro has excellent features to streamline processes like auto triggered notifications. These are helping our company take the step forward to compete with big players in helping us look professional.

Aspetti negativi:

The set up can be tricky. I have made numerous phone calls to your support line for them try investigate why something doesn't work as thought. There is lots of great people in the support team and they generally go out of their way to help resolve the issue.

2 anni fa

Hi there Faye, thank you so much for this feedback. We understand the implementation process can be a lot of work for your business. Our training process is robust and can take a significant amount of time; however, it is essential for long term success with our software. We are looking forward to continue supporting your business!

Construction Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great productivity tool for dispatch and tracking

Aspetti positivi:

Our company was growing and we began looking for software to track and manage our field technicians. We tried out many different softwares on the market. As soon as we tried SimPro we knew it was the software for us. We've been using this software since 2015 and it has streamlined our scheduling, dispatch, and invoicing. Additionally, it allows live tracking of technicians. After technician completes the job, there is no paperwork to deal with and all the information is synced to our office immediately.

Aspetti negativi:

While SimPro has a great staff and video tutorials that will help train you, it is a robust software and has many features that will take some time to learn.

richard
Director, CA (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Transformational. Easily the most impressive application I've come across in recent years.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I am actively recommending simPro across my newtork of trusted partners.

Aspetti positivi:

The coherent integration of capabilities ' functionality across the full E2E process, from: initial customer contact; through estimating; execution (delivery); invoicing; seamless integration with Xero. Optimises workflow ' scheduling; reduces cost; reduces risk (audit trail; H'S); removes paper; removes duplication; increases transparency across the business; improves return on all assets ' resources (inventory; vehicles; skilled technicians). Love that it enables a large 'estate' of technical (installed) assets / equipment (v high value) to be managed, and scheduled for an ongoing programme of maintenance - is a huge value add for a technical service contractor to be able to offer this to an 'end-customer', who often has no means of effectively managing own asset register / 'estate'. Powerful MI to model, refine ' improve profitability job by job; by line of business.

6 anni fa

Hi there Richard, thank you so much for the kind feedback. It is great to hear that we are providing you with a service that is beneficial to your business and your staff! It¿s also great to hear that you are referring our service to your network. From, Team simPRO

Daryl
Operations Admin Officet (Australia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti

Simpro Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Fully satisfied. Simpro has been a huge leap from where we were at prior. Simpro has increased productivity tenfold./

Aspetti positivi:

Simpro has Multiple Features that have increased efficacy across different factors of our business. from Scheduling, Purchasing invoicing ECT.

Aspetti negativi:

Speed of implementing discussed ideas, through the ideas process

2 anni fa

Hi there Daryl, thank you so much for this kind review and feedback! We are thrilled to hear the simPRO has helped increase efficiency across your business. That is the kind of success story we love to hear! We thank you for your business and look forward to supporting you. Wishing you well!

Jim
VP (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Look for a better company

2,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Sorry, but this company is out for money, not the customer. We went with them because they sounded good, but after four months, we needed help to get it online. They cram train in an all-day session, and the platform was built in Australia, so the vocabulary is quite different. We decided that it wasn't for us.And This is where it gets to be a problem you have to sign up for a year contract, and even if it does not work for you, you'll pay for that year. In other words, there is no guarantee if you are not happy with it, tough luck, you'll pay for it, and way.When it talks 6 to 9 months to get the platform up and working, that is a problem, and then you have a problem with their platform, and it will not work.Their response is you have a year contract. We don't care if you can't use it. You have a contract for a year.I can only say one thing don't go with these guys there in it to make their money any way they canThere are other companies out there. Just careful

Aspetti positivi:

There are none to talk about. Their just a lousy company

Aspetti negativi:

When it talks 6 to 9 months to get the platform up and working, that is a problem, and then you have a problem with their platform, and it is not going to work.

Will
Installation Manager (UK)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti

Simpro

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Positive and controllable

Aspetti positivi:

Looks professional and has transformed our daily processes

Aspetti negativi:

Project Gant charts could be more flexible

anno scorso

Hi Will, Thank you for sharing your feedback on Simpro. We appreciate your positive review and are thrilled to hear that it has transformed your daily processes. Regarding your comment about project Gantt charts, we understand the importance of flexibility in visualizing and managing projects. We continuously strive to enhance our features and encourage you to share some more detail of what you would like to see improved with the Gantt charts feature on our Customer Ideas Portal! We're glad you made the switch to Simpro and we look forward to supporting your business's growth and success.

Cheryl
VP (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We even help sell simPro

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent

Aspetti positivi:

simPro is start to finish. Sales/project jobs and service jobs/technician types in notes remotely, clocks and and out, straight to billing and managing an A/R.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reports are not well explained or thought out.

4 anni fa

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping you in so many areas of your operations. If you have any questions about the reporting features, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (helpdesk.simprogroup.com) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

Steve
Director (UK)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Good software but very unflexible

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Initial sales presentation was very good, .... the training was in depth and again good. But once we had finished the training and trying to set up the system ourselves the software is far far too complex and producing the results we want seems impossible. We genuinely feel we have been sold the software and left with it. Would i recommend this product absolutely not. Advice to any potential new customers, see exactly what you want the software to do and how it will work/look. Don't take the salesmans word it will do it. Trust me, it probably won't

Aspetti positivi:

The software has the potential to be very good but ....

Aspetti negativi:

... the forms are utterly inflexible and customer support is absolutely terrible. Communication from my so called account manager is non existent even though i have spoken to him and he knows we are having issues. I really am utterly disappointing in this product and the company. We have invested thousands of pounds and countless hours trying to set up the system, as they promise so much, but in reality they have delivered very little, and certainly for us, an unusable system. Even after we told SimPro we are considering cancelling our monthly contract we still didn't hear from our account manager or anyone else. Is this what they call customer care ?? .... or maybe its customer don't care.

Andrew
Manager (Australia)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

clunky, unreliable, very poor accounting, very poor reporting, anything reoccurring is a joke

1,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

good idea poorly executed, there is not much to like about Simpro, everything is meant to be in one place but there is no management for inductions or on site requirements

Aspetti negativi:

Everything works 60% of what you need, Eforms is constantly broken, Simpro connect crashes and looses jobs.

6 anni fa

Hello Andrew, we’re sorry that you feel our product has not offered you the right functionality for your business. We truly value our customers and always endeavour to offer them a comprehensive and positive experience. We’d like to ask you to please contact your closest simPRO Customer Success team to discuss your feedback further, their details can be found here: http://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/ We look forward to hearing from you. From, Team simPRO.

Jaroth
Student (Messico)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

simPro to manage like a professional

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I like it, it's a great software, but in some things it need to be better.

Aspetti positivi:

I really love and like the way that you can use the functions and the tools to manage your business in a great way, I like that the graphic interface it's professional and the way that you can order your business, it's absolutely good

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that some functions and tools don't have the best use, or are obsolete, because there are some functions that comply with the the use of other function.

2 anni fa

Hi there Jaroth, Thank you so much for this kind review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to constantly improve. We look forward to continuing to support your business growth. Wishing you all the best!