Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Workamajig

Workamajig - Software di gestione del flusso di lavoro per l'industria creativa. È una soluzione multifunzione per agenzie e team interni.

Ulteriori informazioni su Workamajig

Aspetti positivi:

Its user friendly for budgets, teams and schedules. The dashboard allows you to see how things are tracking to budget and if you are in the green or red of projects.

Valutazioni di Workamajig

3,7
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,6

Lo consiglieresti?

Workamajig ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 319 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Workamajig?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (319)

Rachel
Rachel
Controller (USA)

14+ years using WMJ

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: From dealing with customer service to upgrades to the software over the years the overall experience has been exceptional. I work on the Finance side but whats wonderful that it doesn't matter which piece of the software you go in to, the layout and functionalities throughout are consistent. In a small office under 20 sometimes people only touch parts of the software or their roles cross, the customization that WMJ offers to be able to handle the crossover in security and viewing ability makes this feasible. Being able to leverage the ability to look at financials by client/campaign/project and then report on efficiency and profitability is important to our management​ team.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to integrate our CRM, time tracking, project management​, and accounting to leverage the ability to look at our leading and lagging KPIs to be profitable.

Aspetti negativi:

The variety of offering the software can do is massive. Deciding in our office whats a priority to run as efficiently as possible can be challenging. For example, there is WIP in the software but because of our size its the right fit for us.

6 anni fa

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to review Workamajig. It's great to hear from someone who's been with us for so long, benefitting from the very features we've spent years developing! As always, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions, comments or suggestions. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Gwen
Gwen
Chief Operating Officer & Partner (USA)

Alternative considerate:

We call it Jiggy!!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The software is consistent, our team loved the UI and it was relatively easy to implement because the customer success team was so hands on.

Aspetti positivi:

This is our 4th attempt at finding the right software to manage our agency, projects and tasks. Jiggy is here to stay!

Aspetti negativi:

The true PM side of this solution is not MS Project (but that is not necessarily a bad thing). We have made it work for our agency and are happy with the results.

Dan
Dan
Creative Manager (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A dense, useful, but often unituitive task management platform

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As an end-user, Workamajig was helpful once I overcame the long process of learning the system. The system worked for a long time in helping manage complex tasks, budgets, etc, but we ultimately are transition for something more MEDIA friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

In the complex world of task management for video production, Workamajig fielded many of the needs we threw at it, to varying degrees of success. Fairly customizable, with a ability to create custom and interdependent forms When they upgraded to Platinum a few years ago (from Classic) the interface improved its usability. Notifications settings were easy, and program didn't default to an overwhelming amount of email.

Aspetti negativi:

A fairly steep learning curve. The interface is very text heavy. Tracking the progress of tasks was often difficult, without intuitive features like status bars, etc. No simple and effective way (in our video environment) to store and display media, generate proofs, etc. Search functions didn't live update, making navigating backlogs more cumbersome.

Linda
Image Manager (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

In-House Project Management

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It has taken time to get used to the program. We use the program mainly for job tracking and trafficking. Now that I have individuals to work with, I look forward to where we can evolve to.

Aspetti positivi:

The potential that this program has is vast and thought out. I like that we as customers have a voice in aiding in the evolution of the program. I am fairly new to the program and I appreciate the continued education.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to customize the top portion of the project request form. This could be training or working with our account rep however.

Shelley
Shelley
Expansive Brand Thinker - CMO (USA)

Great Project Management & CRM Software for Mid-Sized Agencies

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I really like this software and would highly recommend it to any small to mid-sized agency that needs help to organize their project flow, tracking, client and vendor communications/task tracking/follow up and A/R or A/P.

Aspetti positivi:

Workamajig helps our brand management agency track all necessary project information in one central location. Everything can be documented, from tasks to meetings, time entry, creative briefs, project proofs, PO's and invoicing. It is fairly easy to use. Also it is great for looking up projects from the past and creating new dockets based on the structure of past projects. Because Workamajig is web-based it provides a very user-friendly interface for team members no matter where they are located. Project home pages can be customized by each user, so they can show or hide a dashboard that features what is most important to them based on their role or how they work. Access rights and privileges are easy to assign as well.

Aspetti negativi:

It can take a while for new users to get used to where everything is accessed as far as entry points for critical information or reports that you can pull. The user interface can be a bit confusing for project income forecasting - for example having to open more than one area of the project to enter Accounting information and billing dates, as well as checking off - "Include in Forecast" at the estimate stage. There are also many ways to achieve the same goal but it can be more confusing than helpful for some - I think there could be some simplification of steps needed for setting up things like project sales forecasts.

6 anni fa

Hi Shelly, Thank you for sharing! I'm glad to hear that your team is gaining value from having everything detailed in Workamajig. I'd like to do what I can to make your experience even better. We do have different options available for revenue forecasting, as flexibility is necessary to cover the various needs in this area. Ex: fixed fee vs. time and materials, and the ability to create different versions of estimates on a single project, and decide which should be a part of the revenue forecast. We'd love to hear your thoughts on how we can simplify this, while providing the same flexibility - please let us know at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you :) Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Hilary
Project Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I love the promise, but I need so many updates from Workamajig to love it.

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Frustrating

Aspetti positivi:

It ties timesheets and expenses together with billing. And I like the reports it can give.

Aspetti negativi:

The UX and UI. There needs to be so so so much work put into the user flow. There are 20 different way to get the to the same features, it's unattractive, terms and vocab are all over the place... I could go on.

Senior Art Director (USA)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Workamajig not worth it

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Not great. We ended up requesting a refund after months of testing and never being able to get it to run the way we needed it to run for or processes. Support didnt seem to understand our inhouse Marketing design and review process.

Aspetti positivi:

In our initial meeting with their representatives its seemed this program would work well to replace our outdated project management software

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing worked as it was described to work in initial meetings and support was very little help. I felt as though we were beta testing this program for them and pointing out all of the bugs, for which they had no solutions. Sharing reviews of Marketing materials, receiving comments back and keeping the project flowing became impossible with projects falling into oblivion and not showing up in anyone's queue, depending on what was clicked where or who clicked it when. This ultimately drove us to look for another program.

david
Art Director (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Good project management program

4,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Workamajig is a very detailed project management platform that is ideal for project management organization, scheduling and time tracking for an organization with a large volume of projects to manage. The program goes into very granular detail for task responsibility which is vital for a large volume projects.

Aspetti negativi:

If your department project volume is light or not that complex, Workamajig would be unnecessary for your project management needs. Sometimes simple projects get bogged down in a myriad of tasks of checking a completion box – where the platform is supposed to be enabling efficiencies, it is adding unnecessary work to the team.

Tim
Tim
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Ricerche di mercato, 51-200 dipendenti

Do you even Workamajig?

Commenti: Overall the Experience has been excellent

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most is the ease of use and how intuitive it is. From day 1 our company adapted quickly to the use. I still think we are not using the program to its full potential. The email notification & diary function is a awesome time saver.

Aspetti negativi:

So far nothing has really come off as least likeable.

6 anni fa

Hi Tim, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig. It's great to hear that you've gained value and saved time by using our product. If you have any questions or would like to review your use of the program, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] - we're here to help! Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Cameron
VP of Marketing Technology and Development (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Good, but not user friendly

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Not a huge fan, but the more I learn about it the more I like it, see it's helpful features, but not the best out there due to not being user-friendly to navigate

Aspetti positivi:

Feature-rich and they thought of a little bit of everything

Aspetti negativi:

Not user-friendly as far as how you implement things and locate settings

Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Great integration tool for finance tracking and project management

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I had an introductory training session with another employee before diving into Workamajig, however the program is self-explanatory enough to navigate without having to ask too many questions. I thought it was very handy to have timelines, budget, and timetracking integrated within one program to make overall tracking a lot easier for all involved parties.

Aspetti positivi:

As a project manager, I used Workamjig often throughout the day, mainly to check cost-to-date statuses, create budgets/estimates, and adjust timelines. Our company also used it for timesheet purposes. I definitely liked the fact that you could integrate the time-tracking with project details, since that made cross checking the team's hours a lot more efficient (at a previous company, we used Workamajig to create budgets but actual timesheets were filled out using Excel, so there was no integration whatsoever). I found the platform relatively straightforward to work with, and found it easy to pull financials and other assets.

Aspetti negativi:

One of my main gripes is - since the timesheet hours were directly correlated with a specific task on a project timelines (ex. the Creative Director could put 2 hours toward the task "Creative Ideation" - if a team member filled out their timesheet for a specific task on 06/23, the project milestone would automatically have a 6/23 end date attached to it, so had the potential of accidentally pushing the entire timeline forward (or backward). Every time I checked Workamajig to reference timing for a project, I had to make sure that the anticipated dates were actually correct, and hadn't been affected by someone submitting their timesheet. We had flagged this with the Workamajig several times, but were told there was not any workaround. Additionally, I found that there was often downtime when trying to pull up a report/add in time/etc. Even with high speed internet, pages had the tendency to load relatively slowly, which was an extreme annoyance especially when in a time crunch.

Allison
Director of Project Management (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

As a Workamajig Admin I am extremely impressed with it's ability to help manage projects.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Workamajig is a fantastic solution for a Marketing Project Management tool. It allows the Project Manager and subsequent teams to manage projects with ease while also interacting with billing, time tracking, and overall profitability analysis.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Workamajig's User Interface. After using various Project Management softwares in my day, Workamajig Platinum User Interface is easy to navigate and has an extremely successful adaptation for users. I also love the ability to customize workflows, add in additional deliverables based on the approval cycle, and communicate with other team members within the system.

Aspetti negativi:

While building out the workflows within Workamajig we had quite a few 'workamarounds' that we had to come up with in order for the system to meet our needs. An example is: I wanted an email to fire when a task was assigned, which was possible on all tasks, but the first one. One of our workamarounds for that was to have the first task be assigned to the PM and was titled "Close this Task" so that the next task would fire an email to the appropriate team member. That's just an example of some of the workamarounds we had to come up with. The Deliverables were also very difficult for us to monitor the status of.

6 anni fa

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback as it will help us continue to improve our user experience. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Long time user

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This is the third agency I've used Jig at. Every place has it set up different but the pain points I mentioned above are consistent at each place. I haven't seen the platform evolve much over time, I can't believe there isn't a calendar integration yet or a mobile app.

Aspetti positivi:

Timesheet capabilities. I don't use it for much else at this point, I use Outlook Tasks to keep track of what you call "my activities".

Aspetti negativi:

No integration with Outlook or Google Calendar. The search function doesn't seem fully developed, doens't always populate the things we are looking for. Requires a lot of refreshing. No mobile app. There is not a great personal task option, not everything I need to complete needs to be on an activity.

6 anni fa

We appreciate your honest feedback, as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product. There are available solutions to the specific issues mentioned and we'd love to help you resolve them, but don't want to get too granular on this thread. Included is a link to our help guide about calendar sync options with Google/Exchange: http://help.workamajig.com/calendar-overview Also, we are happy to provide training on our Platinum interface and how to use the phone browser for time entry and calendar functions. Our team is waiting at [email protected] to help you. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Jennifer
Creative Services & Operations Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

We selected this tool to streamline our agency functions, increasing efficiency and productivity.

Aspetti positivi:

Project management software tool specific to the advertising agency structure and workflow. Integration of all the necessary parts from beginning (new client, new project) to end (billing). Monthly updates. They listen to users' feedback and make updates in response.

Aspetti negativi:

Initial setup took a full year. It was a big process and should have been accomplished quicker. Availability of trainers and time allowed were limited. There is some limitation to customization but it seems to be improving.

6 anni fa

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for sharing your experience as it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve our product and implementation process. As you mentioned, Workamajig is designed to be an enterprise solution for creative firms taking the place of all other systems; Project Management, Time Tracking/Resource Management, CRM, Accounting, etc. To ensure information flows correctly between the different modules, detailed set-up and implementation is imperative. We understand this can be time consuming in the beginning, but is meant to streamline processes moving forward. We greatly appreciate your feedback and please let us know if there are any enhancements that would improve user experience at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

KRISTEN
Traffic Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Workamajig is fine until we find something better

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: You need to make sure you have a trainer who understands the software. We have not in the past and it's incredibly frustrating to have a training session with someone who is guessing their way around the software ... again, this shows how the program is NOT user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

I like being able to track projects within the software and the diary/conversation portion of the project to see where things were left if a project becomes stagnant.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is not user friendly ... especially the Platinum version. It makes it too confusing and Platinum can't do everything Classic can. I feel Workamajig makes tracking harder than what it should be.

6 anni fa

Hi Kristen, Thank you for your honest feedback as we are continually working to improve our user experience. We have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our client satisfaction team is here to insure you are getting the most from the training sessions by checking-in after each session and periodically thru the year. They are happy to address any concerns at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Lynn
Operations Director (USA)

Workamajig Works!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Workamajig has been great to work with! We been a user since Creative Manager, through "classic", and are now fully integrated into Platinum (in fact we were in Beta for most of the development of Platinum). Support is wonderful- questions are answered promptly, in a clear, concise manner.

Aspetti positivi:

Love the seamless integration between estimating and invoicing. Scheduling works well, and has the added benefit of several print views. Conversations has been a great way to keep all project details and updates in one location.

Aspetti negativi:

Some databases are still a bit tricky to access- searching for closed projects can be time consuming.

6 anni fa

Hi Lynn, Thank you for for taking the time to share your experience with Workamajig. It's great to hear from someone who has been with us since the beginning, benefitting from the very features we've spent years developing. The custom reports feature does have the option to include closed projects. Closing a project is to remove them from typical searches on the inactive/active projects lists. As always, we're here if you need anything at all at [email protected]. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Monte
Art Director (USA)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti

They've come a long way

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, the product is an extremely effective tool for workflow and data logging, if only some of the bugs could get ironed out.

Aspetti positivi:

WMJ provides a solid platform for each sector of the creative business. It's relatively easy to track time, create budgets & schedules, and monitor projects overall. The interface is clean and appealing, especially in the Platinum update.

Aspetti negativi:

The flash version is archaic and extremely buggy. The updated version can be glitchy and doesn't automatically update to the current day. When entering tasks or time, it often has glitches and errors, or adds to the wrong fields.

6 anni fa

Hi Monte, Thank you for sharing your experience with Workamajig; the areas that work well and the ones we can improve upon. We are constantly striving to better our user experience and would like to further investigate the errors occurring. A member of our support team will follow-up shortly. You can also reach them with any questions at [email protected] Best regards, Megan Ivan Team WMJ

Workamajig keeps advancing

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I really do like WMJ, it's been my favorite software I've used this far.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the software because of it's functionality and how many different ways there are to measure your productivity. I think it is complementary to many different roles within a company from accounting to project management to traffic monitoring, benefitting all of them equally.

Aspetti negativi:

Although I like that WMJ continues to update and make the software more useful, I find that sometimes it's not very intuitive, especially while trying to train other team members on the many steps.

6 anni fa

Thank you for sharing; we are glad to hear WMJ benefits multiple roles within your firm. To aide our clients in transitioning to Platinum, we are happy to provide complimentary training. We also have resources available for our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Fonte della recensione

Features for small to mid agencies

Aspetti positivi:

Time keeping/tracking. Customizeable desktop to see active jobs and notes about them.

Aspetti negativi:

Copying/moving estimates and POs over to new jobs... For example... a project worked on in 2017 includes estimates and POs that would rollover to a new 2018 job. Workamajig does not allow you to do this. You have to copy and paste.

6 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience with our product. I'm glad to hear that you've gained value from timekeeping and the customizable desktops in Workamajig. We do have available solutions for the issues you mentioned. Workamajig does not require you to add a project for each new year. you have the option to keep an existing PO open into the new year. If you need to create a new project, you can copy from the old project so the estimate will be carried over. You also have the option to copy an existing PO and change the amount/project etc.. As always, we're here to help at [email protected]. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Mark
Creative Director (USA)

Getting Jiggy

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's made it a lot easier for me to track my teams status as it relates to budgets. Trying to get people to a place where they are fully aware of the time they have invested and what they have left. Using platinum and a project management tool has been rewarding. We are starting to use it more to track content and progression of jobs. I hope that it replaces trello so we are more integrated between departments.

Aspetti positivi:

Very intuitive UI. Has a lot of features beyond budget tracking and project management. I feel like I am just scraping the surface of all the capabilities.

Aspetti negativi:

Still not very mobile friendly. A little clunky on Chrome with some to the drop downs.

6 anni fa

Hi Mark, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear Workamajig is delivering value to your firm. Our support team is happy to investigate the issues you are experiencing with accessing on mobile/Chrome. I will have your account manager reach out to get additional information. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It works, and the lock-in is intense, but I would recommend something else

2,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I already know how to use it, and it's minimally ok for time and expense tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

The new platinum version is a better UX than the old Flash app. After you know how to use it, it's minimally functional for what it does.

Aspetti negativi:

The core app is built in Flash, and doesn't work well at all. Also, the app doesn't export any data easily in any way whatsoever, and it's nearly impossible to get a hold of your data in a useable way.

6 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback as we are continually working to improve our product and user experience. Workamajig Platinum is only available as an HTML application and we have resources available to assist our Platinum users including new walk-throughs to help navigate the interface as well as Platinum tips listed in this link: http://help.workamajig.com/platinum-tips. Our team is also happy to address any issues and review ways to streamline processes at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ

Overall clunky unclear interface

Aspetti positivi:

It allows me to track my time, as required by my company.

Aspetti negativi:

The overall UI seems clunky and difficult to navigate. As a disclaimer, I use platinum which I know is still beta. The endless amount of sidebar pull-out drawers is a confusing and difficult way to structure this type of software. It's very easy to lose your place. I'm a fairly minimal user of Workamajig at this point, my main uses are tracking time in my time sheet, marking tasks complete, and reviewing the schedule to see who should receive the ticket next.

6 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Workamajig. All of the functions you mentioned can be done straight from the Task Card from the Today-Creatives screen. You can enter time, mark task as completed, and by using the Folder icon you can quickly navigate to the Schedule of the related project. They can also switch to the task grid view to expand the row to enter time/mark as completed without opening up side panels. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to walk through this with you. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Executive Assistant to Managing Partners

Aspetti positivi:

You can easily view other calendars to schedule a meeting. Meeting times can be easily broken down. I've always been an Outlook calendar user, but we use WMJ for meetings and manage time billed to a client project.

Aspetti negativi:

Printing others calendars is probably my biggest gripe with WMJ. When I print out other peoples calendars it prints my name on the bottom of the page. It should read like "Jane Doe 00/00/00 - Printed By XXXXXX".

6 anni fa

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I believe we have a resolution to the issue mentioned; when printing the calendar using Calendar View option, you can also choose "Display Legend." This will print the legend on the printout since each calendar can have multiple people or resource selected to view/print. Please let us know if you have further questions and if we can be of any assistance at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Ivan Team WMJ

JENNIFER
Accounting Administration (Canada)
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Better upgrades

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Really like the live/speed aspect, that as soon as someone approves their time, I can see it right away and add it to the billing. The newer features that allow me to drill down into more information, or click on a link to take me to a new screen is turning out to be super helpful to solve issues.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm really liking the new Platinum version, and seeing what new features are offered. Especially now that I can use it on my iPad!

Aspetti negativi:

Don't like that I lost the ability to open a page in a new window.

6 anni fa

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the updates we've worked to develop, and that you've gained value from the real time updates in Workamajig! Please note that if ctrl+click the page you'd like to open, it will open in a separate window :) Please feel free to reach out with any questions at [email protected]. Regards, Hannah Team WMJ [: ]

Lisa
EVP/CFO (USA)

Workamajig is great!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Been on the system since 2005 and it keeps getting stronger and stronger. thanks for all the updates.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the billing system the best but all features are great especially when you see it as an overall inclusive system. The new dashboards are awesome. always looking for more ways for all employees to see and take ownership. Love the new V card area. works awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

Deliverables are still a bit weak and clunky. they could be more flexible and intuitive. would like to see more ways to share profit without employees drilling down to figure out employee cost or salaries.

6 anni fa

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; we appreciate your input as we continue working to better our user experience. Please let us know if we can assist with any questions that arise at [email protected]. Best regards, Megan Team WMJ