Informazioni su SysAid

Questa collaudata soluzione IT consente di gestire facilmente tutte le attività di helpdesk. Tutti gli elementi essenziali necessari sono infatti riuniti in una dashboard.

Ulteriori informazioni su SysAid

Aspetti positivi:

The product is very easy to use and it's efficient. It has saved us time and money many times and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of On-premises mobile application version.

Valutazioni di SysAid

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SysAid ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 385 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SysAid?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (385)

Mattia
Sistemista (Italia)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Molte funzionalità ma configurazione un po’ troppo macchinosa

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Una volta configurato è funzionale, ma effettuare modifiche e configurazioni risulta un po’ complesso

Aspetti positivi:

Molte personalizzazioni possibili. Possibile sia gestire i ticket che l’assetto dei beni aziendali che i tempi di esecuzione dei lavori

Aspetti negativi:

La personalizzazione é complessa, i menu di amministrazione sono tanti e poco intuitivi.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We can track resolved incidents and help customers solve them quickly

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The central hub for reporting problems and requesting help with information technology. With this application, corporate leaders may see how their IT department is performing as a whole. It also helps customers effectively report issues and request services.

Aspetti positivi:

Sysaid's incident and request management is excellent; the service is responsive and helpful around the clock, and any issues we encounter are quickly resolved. The ease of use for both our IT staff and our end customers. It offers every feature and capability expected of an IT service management system.

Aspetti negativi:

Reports and the dashboard's interface might use some work, as could the overall presentation. The implementation may be fine-tuned to match the new designs, and new features might be added to the reports and dashboards.

Thomas
Thomas
IT Analyst (UK)
Studi legali, 51-200 dipendenti

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience. SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Jae
Network Engineer/Administrator (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti

Behind the times.

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A haphazard ticket system that sometimes works better then nothing at all.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you can make quick keys for EU's to access Web-Portal. I like the customization of tickets, assets and EU portals (once you can figure them out). I love the Language Configuration Text file you can use to make it totally your own. LDAP integration is a total dream come true.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is HORRID! To the point of complaints have to go to CEO of SysAid and had to have HER get on the phone with us. Mobile apps for Android and Now iOS are broken or severely limited functionality and VERY outdated compared to other ITSM's apps. RDS never works correctly. Assets have never fully populated, even though all our systems have agents and services enabled correctly. SNMP devices are atrocious to get to populate and forget monitoring... You have to have a degree in Theoretical Physics near to find the OID's and a dedicated systems analyst to research them and keep them updated. Dashboard has disappeared and can't get it to return, let alone ever work. The entire interface is clunky and looks like it was written when XP was in it's prime. WMI Scans are pointless as you can't do anything with the results of those found devices. Small to Medium business would be better off with Spiceworks IMHO.

Risposta di SysAid Technologies

5 anni fa

Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand that life is not always perfect, but we want to have open communication with our customers to keep improving. Sometimes, our CEO jumps on welcome calls with clients, and personally introduces herself. You happened to be on such a call. To answer your issues: Mobile apps - We¿ve been working on new apps for the past few months and are currently releasing them to the App Stores. The iPhone app is available and adopted to iOS 11, and a new Android app is currently being uploaded. Agents and asset management - We¿re working on a better user experience to deploy and manage agents and are constantly introducing updates. Product interface - We just released a new user experience for end users in our Self-Service Portal and are currently upgrading the admin user interface. Take a look at the new Self-Service Portal, to view the new UI we¿re releasing. Your account manager will contact you tomorrow to make sure your issues are addressed

Akosua Tiwaa
Analyst (Ghana)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Sysaid, the Tool to Bridge Customer and Support Gap

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, the product is great, aside minor issues, these issues when raised with support, they immediately assist and resolve immediately.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a really easy to use product, easily navigatable and pleasing to the eye interface

Aspetti negativi:

As an administrator, we experience lags that throw our tickets out of order, although set parameters have not been touched or changed

Garan
Garan
Desktop Support Engineer (UK)
Biotecnologie, 201-500 dipendenti

SysAid - Simple ITIL ticket management

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: SysAid has helped us implement ITIL within our organisation, track tickets and service records with SLA's and provide clear communication with our end users

Aspetti positivi:

I love the customizability in every small detail. You can craft everything to capture information exactly for your organization without missing anything.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like how the RDS agent on the laptops is a little bit of a hassle to install and uninstall. The RDS it self it a little bit flakey but definitely not a deal breaker. I wish the UI was more modern.

DBA (Costa Rica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Our everyday with SysAid

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been very enrolled on the use of this software since day one. First as an user, then as an admin, then as the one in charge of support and maintain it. It has been easy to be involved on all the stages and the communication with the Support team, has been also a key for the success we have.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use. No need to be doing tedious installations, and is very reliable. We use it every day, around the globe, and we don't have issues with time zones or sync.

Aspetti negativi:

What I have used so far has benn great. We need to continue to implement all the features on it.

Cynthia
AVP/ IT Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Sys-Aid Review

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall our experience has been good. We use this product and a few modules within it. We also have other departments using it to manage their tickets.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature is the self unlock tool for end users and the ability for them to get suggestions on KB articles to read themselves as they are entering in their ticket.

Aspetti negativi:

Workflows are hard to set up and support is not helpful with this.

Mavis
Mavis
Acting IT Operations Manager (Papua Nuova Guinea)
Opere pubbliche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

SysAid Review

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It's a great System to use within IT to manage user queries and incidents. Has a great reporting feature and it's asset management module is an added bonus when managing asset information

Aspetti positivi:

It's very user friendly and easy to Adminster

Aspetti negativi:

There are no major issues I have come across while using SysAid.

Sally
Sales (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Good helpdesk software solution

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

We use Sysaid for our helpdesk, to manage tickets and provide support to our customers. It is overall a good solution.

Aspetti negativi:

It sometimes does not track properly the interactions with the customer. We had some issues with email not sending out as well.

yoni
system administrator (Israele)
Reti informatiche, 51-200 dipendenti

Easily remote support

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

We can easily provide a support service thanks to SysAid. The self-service portal significantly contributes to the creation of a central support center where our end users can ask for additional assistance or access a variety of pre-populated self-support resources. Our overall experience with SysAid's support team and the product itself has been excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

Expand the definitions of protocols that allow easier access and good work

Winners
Support Engineer (Sudafrica)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

User friendly and email integrated

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent, meet its expectation

Aspetti positivi:

Fast, reliable customer support User friendly, keep tracks of time time spent on the project and notifying other users Email interacted keeps tracks of new updates

Aspetti negativi:

There lot of template on the admin site that you need to configure according to your company goals, you will need more knowledge on the admin site to configure according to your company specification

Sanjay
Technical Support Officer (Giamaica)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

Aspetti positivi:

tracking of tickets and issues are simple. centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location I like the live chat feature as well the auto notifications make my life easier as well

Aspetti negativi:

I cant think of an element i do not like.

Lunzayiladio
System Admin (Angola)
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti

Best Helpdesk Ever

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I work whit this platform onPremise, for a years, and I find verry suitable for our organization

Aspetti positivi:

Clean, fast, flat, elegible, support works fine and fast

Aspetti negativi:

Some limitations on customize somes reports

IT Operations Manager (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

SysAid - Great customizable ITMS tool

Aspetti positivi:

We love how we can customize almost anything.

Aspetti negativi:

The look and feel. It has improved a lot recently though!

Lorne
ICC systems Tech (Canada)
Amministrazione pubblica, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Customizable and easy to use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent we use this to keep track of our system and componets

Aspetti positivi:

Customizable and easy to use, Good support and the product never seems to need any maintance

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the small things like window size on some parts of the app...small things mostly

Joe
IT Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 501-1.000 dipendenti

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

Aspetti positivi:

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Utente Verificato
business analyst (Israele)
Materiali da costruzione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

good ITSM System

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

the ability to be able to build and setup the system without hire new employees

Aspetti negativi:

the workflow and the asset managements not intuitive

Jon
Jon
Network/System Administrator (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues. We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid. ****LIKES MOST****
-Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date.
****LIKES LEAST****
- Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

Risposta di SysAid Technologies

7 anni fa

Hi Jon, Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution. You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments! Kim.

Ryan
Director of Information Network Services (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great value for robust Help Desk software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

Jonathan
IT Manager (Irlanda)
Forniture e materiali, 51-200 dipendenti

Sysaid Rocks

Aspetti positivi:

Sysaid not only helps you streamline your day to day helpdesk activity but also a number of other key IT-related tasks. Using the workflows you can automate new starts leaver where you require notification to multiple departments. With Sysaids self-service unlock you don't need another app to allow user unlock their accounts and this saves on the footprint on your device with only one agent. and with escalation rules and routing you can automate communication to users. And lastly its asset management allows me to proactively monitor my servers and devices plus it keeps my asset inventory up to date

Aspetti negativi:

The project module needs some love and attention i don't find it works well for me compared to simple tools like trello. But in saying that it's a minor issue.

Maximilian
Systems Administrator (Germania)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Takes a bit to get used to, but really powerful after that

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We needed something to track our issues and requests and since I've used SysAid for 3 years before and only had good experience with it we decided to go with it.

Aspetti positivi:

- Helpdesk / Servicemanagement: The helpdesk is great and really easy to use (for admins and end users). - Asset management: The assetmanagement is really detailed. The deployment can be a bit annoying in the beginning but once you've learned how to do it, it just works I really like the login history for PCs with the SysAid agent. - Customizeable: Almost every page in SysAid is customizeable. If you don't like a field in a ticket or asset, just remove it. - Self service portal: The new Self service portal HTML5 UI for end users is beautiful and scales well.

Aspetti negativi:

- Admin UI: While the admin UI is really customizeable, it's also really old and just doesn't feel right (to me) anymore. SysAid just revealed their new HTML5 UI for admins (early 2019) but since we're still on the legacy UI I've decided to put it in here. - Knowledgbase: The knowledgebase popup window looks really old aswell, especially if you open it from the new SSP UI. It's also just a bit weird to use, especially the HTML editor is a real annoyance for me.

Joseph
Head, IT Service Transition (Ghana)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

SysAid Tool Review

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: SysAid ITSM has made it easier to track and recall approved changes. It has made audit easier as we can spool report for only major changes.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is easy to use and can create workflows to accommodate the type of changes in ITIL.

Aspetti negativi:

The product does not have the capability to notify Configuration Item owners of approved changes

Utente Verificato
ing.TIC's (Messico)
Prodotti tessili, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Sysaid es Excelente

Commenti: all the in
The problems that are being solved with sysaid and its platform is to keep track of incidents and thus we can realize that we are failing and better our support servicecidences of my company

Aspetti positivi:

Hi, what I like the most about sysaid is its easy operation for users when lifting a ticket and thus solving their problem immediately, on the other hand we can take a very well organized inventory of computer accounts and the best is not as expensive as other systems from itil

Aspetti negativi:

what I dislike about sysaid is that their technical support is too bad and there is not so much information on the web, since we recently had a migration from their system to another server and they could not help us, they took too long to contact us and when they were migrated their system was when they contacted us

Juan
Director de infraestructura (El Salvador)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

Personal opinion

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I do not remember have problems with this tool is very stable.

Aspetti positivi:

It´s the most tool easy to deplo and use for final users. Completed with other moduls tolls like CMDB inventory, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

For me is the rigth toll we have to use It´s complete and easy to use.