Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su RXNT

La suite completa integrata di RXNT offre un sistema tecnologico che aumenterà la produttività e la redditività del tuo studio.

Ulteriori informazioni su RXNT

Aspetti positivi:

Price is inexpensive and easy to use software.

Aspetti negativi:

Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks.

Valutazioni di RXNT

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

RXNT ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 406 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato RXNT?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (406)

James
James
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

Aspetti positivi:

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Aspetti negativi:

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Nichole
NP (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Awesome Product

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use! Templates for charting are awesome!

Aspetti negativi:

There is really nothing I do not lije about the product.

jorge
Medical director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Developed by health insurances....

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: worse. So bad that I want to change company. The problem is that we are in a weak position, to the cost as result of their poor performance and neglect to the needs of their customers (assuming that health providers are their customers and not insurances), has to be added the cost of a transition and the integrity of data. If a healthcare provider offers their service with a similar performance Rxnt gives, licences would be suspended.

Aspetti positivi:

Price. No other thing to mention because time is money and direct patient care. Rxnt performance takes away such valuable times. Then, not even price is good.

Aspetti negativi:

Slow, frequent changes in the system that are followed by poor performance, system drops or freezes often, lag time from page to page, worsened year by year, do not solve problems, results in longer administrative times in detriment of productive work. Adds to the complex system used by health insurances to obstruct access to the services they offer, delay payments, etc. Health care time is spent in two areas: patient care and administrative documentation. The more administrative time on each patient, the less productive time, the lowest the number. The goal of technology is to gain in efficiency, to at least produce more in les time. RXNT is the opposite, really I would not be surprised if it is owned by one of the health insurance corporation.

Kim
Nurse Practitioner (USA)

New Clinic EMR

5,0 3 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: I am very satisfied overall with the pros of RXNT.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the templates for charting which gives me access to the diversity of my patients.

Aspetti negativi:

The billing portion was complicated but I no longer use that feature.

Hiba
Agent (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Best Billing Software

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and user-friendly. I am so excited about this as it

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I don't like. I love it! It is very easy to use and work with.

Nurse practitioner (USA)

Alternative considerate:

RXNT is an amazing EHR/EMR and e-script software!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, RXNT has been great and I don’t plan on switching to any other software.

Aspetti positivi:

The features that are most impactful are the east to use patient templates and the easy prescribing with a hard or soft token

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t feel RXNT is missing any features that I needed.

Susan
Physician (USA)
Studi medici, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Excellent source for electronic prescriptions

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: very happy to use this product. All the trasnferring prescription or pharmacy identification were always corrected the same day or within the hour.

Aspetti positivi:

the ease and immediate technical support, if needed.

Aspetti negativi:

none I have no problems with the system. I have not have any issues with the system that were not corrected.

Huma
MD (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Love the whole package

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Great!
Customer support has been there to sort out any issues that arise.

Aspetti positivi:

The full suite helps connect all pieces running a medical business; from scheduling to EMR to prescription and to billing; all connected and things get done with some clicks only

Aspetti negativi:

Inability to post patient's co-pay to their account at the time of their appointment; this only gets posted once the insurance returns claim.

Patty
Hospice Educator (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

RXNT used for Hospice

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been able to profile new Nurses relatively quickly and anytime I call Customer Service, I get a human voice. That makes a real difference to me!

Aspetti positivi:

I like to e prescribing feature within RXNT. This allows our nurses to profile medications so family can pick them up at neighborhood pharmacies.

Aspetti negativi:

I have had staff nurses report that RXNT is hard to get established with, but I feel that is in part to lack of use.

Amanda
Practice Manager (USA)

Practice admin

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use. I all the priducts daily.

Aspetti negativi:

It keeps reloading on me every couple of hours.

Anna
Owner (USA)
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Inaccurate and deceptive

1,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Terrible. No access to the software, no access to training, the onboarding coach has zero knowledge of how to set up the software or to help in any way. The software itself is not user friendly and the language and set up is extremely cumbersome.

Aspetti positivi:

None, I have never been able to get full access or develop the system

Aspetti negativi:

There are no available trainings online and trainers are not available for weeks, you are not given full access to your software, there are hidden contract terms that are never disclosed - term of contract, requirement for ads, lack of training accessibility. The system is not user friendly and there is no support for getting it set up, which you are responsible for doing on your own. It is advertised as taking "15-25 days" for full set up but once you pay, they report that it will be 8 weeks. It is advertised that you have acess to support anytime but you have to schedule a training and the EHR trainings are set out one month.

Robin
Owner ()
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Why did I wait so long

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Aspetti negativi:

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Nurse practitioner (USA)

The best EHR/EMR out there

Commenti: Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

Leonard
President (USA)
Studi medici, Lavoratore autonomo

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Aspetti negativi:

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Mary
office manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Aspetti positivi:

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Aspetti negativi:

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Lina
Administrative Assistant (USA)
Salute mentale, 11-50 dipendenti

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Aspetti negativi:

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor. I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Sarah
FNP (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Glitchy, Unreliable with limited customer support for issues

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, it is mediocre at best. Customer support is not available, you can certainly email them and get a standard reply back. It takes days to weeks to get resolutions, and even after saying it should be better and me saying it is not, they close ticket after ticket n which I was letting them know the system is slow and not functioning well. Down time is terrible, and the fact we did not have paper copy of templates to utilize so when system was down we could continue to see patients was odd to me.

Aspetti positivi:

There is one worker that is known as Nate, that does my templates and he seems to be direct and honest, which I highly appreciate.

Aspetti negativi:

They are frequently glitchy, with error messaged, unable to address issues, wait time for resolution is days to weeks, I am still waiting on some changes to templates they are not able to do because of issues with the system.

Yael
PA-C (USA)
Salute mentale, 11-50 dipendenti

Overall good product

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

Aspetti positivi:

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

Aspetti negativi:

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

Heather
Account Manager (USA)
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

Nice, complete package

Aspetti positivi:

For the most part all the modules work well together and makes it easy to find information between the modules.

Aspetti negativi:

Reports and queries could have more options to choose from. I would also like to see the ability to show the insurance care in the billing module so that certain insurances could be billed out together by grouping them instead of opening up each one individually. Would also like the ability to change or delete the Park Encounters grouping names. Encounters from the EHR should not be allowed to be released when still in Draft form. Dx codes from the Encounter should all pull over to the claim. System should warn when a duplicate encounter is created in the EHR and the billing, or if a patient cancelled or rescheduled appointment, a claim should not be allowed to be created.

Roxann
Owner/administrator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Out in front in meeting EHR mandates. Great bang for the buck. Great customer service.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent customer service, easy to use, comprehensive EHR, staff is responsive to individual needs or difficulties. This company was out in the forefront in the e-prescribing climate. Have been e-prescribing controls lightyears before this was available to majority of physicians in my area because of RxNT's foresight. Truly cutting edge in this very important area of my practice.

Aspetti negativi:

Minor issues which company addresses and attempts to improve over time to improve over time.

Alice
Physician Assistant (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best software out there

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I was never given any training on an RXNT just a few forms on how it runs but no one to even go to to learn how to navigate it learning to navigate it was all trial and error but once I learn the system it was very easy to use very user-friendly I love being able to look back and see past Scripps the interactions pop up easily without having to look for an interaction checker

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Keeps important information in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

Updates can be a bit difficult to manage at first there are rarely instructions or directions with the new updates it’s a trial and error.

Neil
Psychiatrist ()

Mostly positive

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Please change the dates on Current Meds to reflect when the ACTUAL prescription was written, and not when the pharmacy wrote asking for a refill!

Mostly fine.

Aspetti negativi:

When I look at "CURRENT MEDS" it shows the date when a **Pharmacy asked me for a refill** as being the last date date a prescription was "written," instead of the ACTUAL last date I wrote one. This is very confusing, as I do not respond to these pharmacy requests 99% of the time. Patients must come into the office to get refills. When they call asking for refills, these misleading dates make things more difficult to figure out, as I try to see when they should run out of their prescription and by which date they need to schedule followup. Very frustrating but my only real complaint.

ARNOLD
PRESIDENT/ PHYSICIAN IN CHARGE ()

Easy and accurate

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Well worth using

Aspetti positivi:

A highly intuitive system with excellent connectivity. Data entry is easy and instructions are clear. Support services are prompt and always helpful and polite.

Aspetti negativi:

NONE except for poor support availability outside business hours. Althouh the weekend recording states that emergent issues can be addressed there are no instructions as to how to indicate an emergency situation exists. A message I left on a weekend indicating the need to resolve an emergency situation was not answered until Monday, the first business day.

Linda
Practice Manager ()

MULTIPLE CLICKS AND SPINNING SCREENS WATE VALUABLE TIME

2,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

CLAIM SENDING OPTION IS SIMPLE. E SCRIPTS WORK WELL. The DASHBOARD is a convenient feature that we find helpful .

Aspetti negativi:

Too much time wasted with extra clicks. Inability to create simple custom reports. Many of the PM reports are useless and require much added time to create something that is useful. Once created, system is unable to save the template for future use as other programs do. Lack of available , useful information on the schedule screen leads to more multiple clicks for simple items such as copays. Constant browser spinning, constant re-sign ins from screen to screen. Overload of of system errors bog down production. Although this product has potential, it is still in it's infancy in terms of being useful. Spell check would help improve the professional look as well. Staff is often unavailable immediately for help.

Alice
Vice President ()
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical industry changes.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Aspetti positivi:

The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Aspetti negativi:

The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.