Informazioni su BambooHR

BambooHR include la preselezione dei candidati (ATS) integrata nel premiato pacchetto software per le risorse umane basato sul cloud.

Ulteriori informazioni su BambooHR

Aspetti positivi:

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Aspetti negativi:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Valutazioni di BambooHR

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BambooHR ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.262 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BambooHR?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (2.262)

Destiny
Destiny
Marketing Communications Director
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Our HR and Internal Comms Team LOVES BambooHR

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Esad
Esad
Operations Manager (Bosnia ed Erzegovina)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 201-500 dipendenti

Streamline HR and Boost Productivity with User-Friendly HR Management Tools

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: BambooHR is customizable and integrates with other tools and platforms, which allows organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs and connect it with other systems and processes. This is especially helpful for organizations with complex HR needs or those that need to integrate employee data with other business systems.

Aspetti positivi:

What stands out about this software is its comprehensive and user-friendly HR management features. BambooHR provides a wide range of tools and functionality for managing employee data, tracking time off, creating reports, and streamlining HR processes, all in a single platform. This makes it a valuable resource for HR professionals and helps to improve efficiency and productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I do not like about this software. It is on the right track however there could be a potential issue where it may not be suitable for organizations with very complex HR needs or those that require a high level of customization. In these cases, a more specialized HR management software may be more suitable.

Anna
CFO (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Amazing Customer Service, Always Looking to Improve

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall we have really benefitted from Bamboo. I think the next big thing for Bamboo would be to offer a scheduling tool within the software. They partner with another company in this as an alternative, but I believe Bamboo could utilize their amazing innovation and forwarding thinking capabilities to create a great scheduling tool.

Aspetti positivi:

We love the customer service Bamboo provides. 90% of the time I have someone helping me within 2 minutes. And they always know the answer. If what I am wanting to do is not an option, they push it up the line and a group reviews these requests constantly. Bamboo is always looking to improve their product, which I appreciate and I want to be a part of a company that is always looking forward to the future's possibilities.

Aspetti negativi:

Our main issue is with payroll. We would love to utilize it, but you can only have one tax ID. We have multiple tax IDs for multiple locations and employees cross over between them constantly. The work around was for us to have multiple Bamboo accounts to accommodate for the multiple tax IDs. But this is not cost efficient for us.

Poduct Designer (Spagna)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Intuitive but improvable human resources software

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall I think it's easy to use and the interface is clean and easy to understand. However, there's room for improvement in most of the main features available for employees. At the moment I think there are probably better softwares for HR management (at least form the employee point of view, which is my case)

Aspetti positivi:

For employees I'd say it's fairly easy to use. The dashboard is very straightforward and most of the tools I need to use in my day to day (to request vacations, medical visits, etc) are accesible from there and I don't have to spend time searching. They also let you customise different types of days off, which is also nice from the employee's perspective. The calendar is also very nice, I think it's one of my favourite things from the software and the filters works well.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the hierarchy of the navigation could be improved. I only have the links "Home" "My info" and "People" and the only way to see any page inside "My info" is entering inside the page. Maybe they could add a dropdown with the pages that appear inside "My info" when you hover over the link in the menu.The cards inside the Dashboard don't link to the actual pages they refer to (when you click over them you expand them, but that's it).The "Upcoming Time Off" list, I don't think it's very intuitive. I'd rather have a calendar or something more visual to be able to understand which day of the week they correspond to (it's not the first time I mess up requesting a day in the calendar because the week starts on Sunday and I haven't realised about until later on). It would be much easier to check if the days I've requested are correct.

Lori
Director of Human Resources (Canada)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Great HR System!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, I love BambooHR. I have implemented it in several companies I have worked for over the years. It is such a great system, I tried to bring it in whenever I had the chance!

Aspetti positivi:

BambooHR has everything in one place. Easy to set up and implement and employees can start using it immediately with very little training. Very easy to customize it to suit your company's unique needs. Customer service is second to none!!

Aspetti negativi:

Having an integrated payroll system would be the cherry on top but for a Canadian company, this option is not available. A huge market untapped!! The ability to choose a "close" date for the Performance Management Reviews would be very helpful as sometimes a longer or shorter window is required.

Kastle
VP, Human Resources (USA)
Servizi bancari, 11-50 dipendenti

BambooHR is great!

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Very positive! Their customer support is next level and incredible. HUGE kudos there! Keep making those small improvements.

Aspetti positivi:

It's so easy to use and intuitive, it has a great layout and has a variety of features that are incredibly useful in a variety of HR/Payroll features. Customer Support is unparalleled, excellent job to that team! Always helpful as well and I've never been disappointed by their efforts, even if the answer is a "no" to what I want to do.

Aspetti negativi:

There are still some features that are clunky (new hire packet, performance management, surveying) and don't have the customization I would like. I do see improvements that happen over time since I've used them though.

Jackie
Jackie
Human Resources Dir (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Effective, time saving, keeps you organized!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I am really happy that we chose BambooHR, it keeps me organized, it takes care of reminders, which it was a huge problem that I had before, having to remember each employee dates of hire, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc. I also like that all our locations are under the same platform, so it is really easy to find employee's information. You can also have all the documents signed electronically, which saves time, paper & trees! I definitely recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that reminds you about everything! we were able to set up reminders for employee eligibility for benefits, for employee discounts, for evaluations and much more! I love that I can have the employee's information in one platform, including the staff in Madrid. We are able to communicate with everyone at the same time. I also like that the employee onboarding makes them part of the team immediately!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes is confusing where to find things. The implementation was a little rushed. We weren't able to go back and review items when we had doubts, it seems to be that the trainer has a schedule that they can't miss, even if you have questions.

Juan
Multimedia Production Specialist (Honduras)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Employees Profiles + HR Managament

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I love having a clean panorama of all the employees, their positions, work day, and job description. The search bar makes things super easy.

Aspetti positivi:

Since I am a video Producer, my favorite feature is that I can have the image release form on the employee's profile, making it easier to know who I can record with.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe we can have a more appealing look. But the functionality is great.

Utente Verificato
Head of People Operations (Hong Kong)
Agricoltura, 201-500 dipendenti

Quality and ease of use

Aspetti positivi:

BambooHR‘s ease of implementation and ease of use. The software also knows what HR admins really need and have provided all of these features, including lots of employee data privacy protection.

Aspetti negativi:

While the performance management module was easy to use, the analytics were tied to the English language. As our company’s dominant language is not English, we were unable to use this feature.

Mohamed
Mohamed
HR Manager (Arabia Saudita)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

useful as expected

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Being a human resources manager, I felt no pressure in performing my daily duties as a follow-up the updates on the employee's database ,He facilitated my day-to-day work and my team's work, And give them the possibility to perform their work correctly, quickly and efficiently

Aspetti positivi:

The most i liked, employee's information display and managing , Vacation Duo, easy to use, Reminders feature,

Aspetti negativi:

Payroll integration, and to export payroll for specific employee Employees performance evaluation

Beth
HR Director (USA)
Industria edilizia
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

We love BambooHR and the customization possibilities it provides!

4,5 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I did a lot of research on HRIS before choosing BambooHR. For those thinking about using BambooHR, really look at how your structure is set up and how you want it to work when the product goes live. For example, we have two divisions in two different locations. Both divisions are very unique and what one division needed the other did not. Getting this figured out before implementation will help alleviate the need for a lot of change once the system goes live. For our company, BambooHR was by far the best fit for us. The best thing about this product is the customization and the ease in which we were able to implement the system. From the time we decided to go with BambooHR to the time it was implemented and functional was a little over a month! My dedicated implementation specialist, Carol Brogdon was great to work with during the implementation of the system. I am not IT expert or tech person, and this was easy! The customization of the system allows (from the beginning) you to create a system in which each user can see as mush or as little of the information as needed. Since implementation, I have even been able to customize more information on the site that is specific to our needs with two different locations and divisions. The time off feature allows our employees to request time off from their smart phones or pc quickly and for our admin and foremen the calendar of "Who's Out" is extremely useful, especially for looking ahead and seeing who will be out on vacations or sick/holiday time. Anniversary dates and birthdays are visible and there is no longer a need to keep a spreadsheet with this information. The reports that can be generated on training, time off balances, licensing, etc has been a time saver. The ability to transform these reports into PDF, excel and even share custom reports as needed has been very beneficial to us. On-boarding, off-boarding, completing forms as needed has been extremely efficient utilizing the uploading of files and then setting up the signature templates (no more paper pushing or waiting for people to sign and return documents). Uploading files to share with all employees or just a few employees is also a great tool. We utilize the company announcements to send important information to some or all of our employees. The notes section has been invaluable for our managers to document information and if an employee moves to a new location, the new manager now has that information at their fingertips. Our employees can update their address, marital status, with-holdings, etc all from their dashboard. No longer do they have to wonder if the HR department has their most current information because they see what is on file for them with the company when they log in. We have yet to utilize the Job Openings component yet. This was a big draw, as we had experienced a large growth last year. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending) our hiring has tapered off, so we have not had the opportunity to try this out. As far as BambooHR responsiveness to any issues I have encountered, they have been very quick to resolve. I like that they are constantly trying to improve the product and take ideas and suggestions on areas of concern. This type of progressive thinking and action will make them and keep them a front runner in the HRIS world.

Aspetti negativi:

Like any product, the more you use it, the easier it seems. There were kinks to work out when we first went live. Permissions, setting up employee fields and email alerts all needed some tweeking, but again, the system and BambooHR support was great getting through the learning curve. I did opt to go with Maxwell health for the online health care enrollment piece and I have been live with BambooHR since January 2016 and I am still not live with Maxwell Health and do not know when I will be, so if you are thinking of that option, I would really look into other options as it does not seem to be as responsive or as dynamic as BambooHR despite what the sales pitch shows.

Jenna
Executive Administrator (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Aspetti positivi:

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Executive Director (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Great HR Information System for medium size business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Moved all employment contract management online, leave management, onboarding, offboarding, personal details maintenance through self serve functionality, process workflows and performance management.

Aspetti positivi:

Modern HR information system with great broad feature set for medium size businesses. Excellent for leave management, request, approval and tracking.

Aspetti negativi:

Is based out of the US and orientation is by default to US customers. Works for Australia customers but is a bit short on handling contractors, more permanent focused, and support hours do not cover Australia timezone which has caused some issues.

Rikki
Director of Talent (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Huge Promoter of BambooHR

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: I generally come into Companies as an HR Leader somewhere between 50 and 100 employees and Bamboo is a simple implementation and give not only me every tool I need to do my job, but also helps other teams as far as reporting and accountability is concerned. It's everything I could as for and more.

Aspetti positivi:

I have implemented BambooHR as our primary HRIS system at 3 companies now. Bamboo is so intuitive training is a breeze. Whenever anything pops up I don't have an answer to Help desk is an IM away. Reporting cannot be beat. Hands down the easiest most intuitive HRIS our there for HR Professionals and Employees.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more options within the review portal. Like having the ability to do quarterly assessments AND a formal annual assessment that combines all the quarterlies. Even though we have a quarterly assessment process at our Company people also want to traditional annual and we have to do that all manually outside of the system currently.

Andre
HR Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

Aspetti negativi:

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Danielle
Senior Compliance Generalist (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

Aspetti positivi:

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Shana
Director of Finance (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

Aspetti positivi:

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Krista
Human Resources Manager (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 51-200 dipendenti

Great HR software

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience has been great. Without BambooHR I would be buried in paper files. I love having data in one location, it makes it easy to assist employees. Not only that but it adds a self service component for employees. They can update their personal information without needing HR or payroll services. BambooHR implements change on an on-going basis, they rollout a 30/30 video that shows what has changed and what is coming. Our team is excited to see what is coming next.

Aspetti positivi:

BambooHR is user friendly, everything flows, and makes sense. If you get stuck you can go to the help center, chat with someone, or pick up the phone. The mobile app allows employees to upload pictures of work notes and HR is notified when they do so. This has SAVED us during the pandemic.

Aspetti negativi:

HIRING- I would love to see an integrated calendar within hiring. Currently, if you schedule an appointment you also need to add to your outlook calendar. REPORTS- I would love to see an alphabetize by last name option with all reporting. Most HR and payroll work alphabetically.

Catherine
HR Generalist (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Valuble software for small size company

Aspetti positivi:

I like how the software is very user-friendly. Employees can easily navigate to all the features by themselves. In addition, they have a great customer service team! I can get in touch with them either online or by phone call, and they are very helpful and friendly. Usually, I am able to fix the problem within a few minutes.

Aspetti negativi:

Things that BambooHR can improve on are those small little things that might tailor to the individual companies. For example, it is a little hard for employees to make changes to their time clocking feature if they forget to clock in.Our company doesn't give vacation time accrual if the employee is on unpaid time off, but I have to manually deduct it at this point since they don't have the function. I also hope they have the feature to remind employees to clock in and out on the phone. It is fine since we don't have a lot of employees, but it might be a problem once we have more people. They do welcome you to make suggestions, and I am hoping to see these changes in the future.

Lesley
Director of HR (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Thank you BambooHR!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: The reporting tool is excellent. It has allowed us to analyse sickness and timeoff especially over the last 2 years during the pandemic. We also used API to access everyone's phone number to send a text message update at the start of the pandemic to let everyone know what course we were taking. On a broader note, the Employee Survey has given us areas to address and we are improving our eNPS score every 6 months, which is great for employee engagement. We have recently started using the Hiring function which is proving very popular with the management team, allowing them to record their comments and share with others their thoughts on CVs and candidates, as well as being able to email the candidate through BambooHR, making an offer and onboarding. Great to have this functionality all in one place, it makes for a more efficient process.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to navigate and employees love using it. We have integrated it with other applications which works well allowing us to keep track of training. Best use has been through Time Off, Perfomance Management, Hiring, Onboarding/Offboarding, eNPS Employee Satisfaction Surveys and the reporting is excellent. Also, very happy with help and support you get from the BambooHR team. I have asked for additinal tabs to track secruity clearances and various other things, nothing is too much trouble.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see the 'signature' aspects improved. I have starting using this a lot, but have issues with not being able to access external emails for contract signing capability. Also, when my forms are being completed, during the process of going from one person to another, the text runs off the form. It corrects itself once the final signature is complete, but this could be vital information which is missed by the final signer.

Aimee
Human Resources Administrator (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

Aspetti positivi:

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

Aspetti negativi:

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Alison
VP Hr and Sustainability Strategy (Canada)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Really appreciate BambooHR's form and function with still more functionality to explore!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: BambooHR gave HR matters a visible one stop home base for our team. It has also made it easy for diferent user types to get/view what they need (and what is appropriate) with the custom permissions. Our team members like (and don't avoid) accessing the system because it's so easy and pleasant to use!

Aspetti positivi:

Onboarding, employee database, time off tracking, performance management, reporting, customization, friendly and functional user interface. Users like using it!

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to say really - it's a pretty great system. The benefits section doesn't seem to be set up to be useful for our kind of benefits program (typical health and dental plan in Canada). I'm still exploring some functions...for example, we haven't really put their ATS to the test yet as it seems a bit basic vs. our current system but I want to give it a try since BambooHR has a way of delivering the needed functionality in a deceptively simple interface. I do need to maximize my use of BambooHR functions further given the investment we have made in it - I have a lot of faith in their products and am confident I will find even more value there if I look. I hope they can keep up the amazing customer and user experience I have had these last few years as they continue to expand their functionality.

Maryanne
Corporate Services Manager (UK)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Love Bamboo!

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Staff really like Bamboo as it makes booking time off much easier, also signing documents and accessing their information.
The Bamboo Support Team are amazing - whenever I have needed to contact them, they have responded swiftly and are always great to deal with, even if the issue is that I am being a bit of an idiot!!

Aspetti positivi:

Just being able to organise all employee information and documents in one, safe, place is great, as well as easy time off booking and tracking. The recruitment side of things is so easy with Bamboo - again, it keeps everything together in one place, including correspondence with candidates, and the application, offer, and onboarding processes are easy to set up and save an enormous amount of time. Signature templates - we really love these! Being able to send out documents and get proper electronic signatures on them is a huge benefit for us.

Aspetti negativi:

We would love to be able to use the Payroll function, but we are UK-based, and it only works in the US. It is very American in language, and it would be good to be able to change some of that, e.g. use CV instead of Resume. Small things, and certainly not game changers in terms of us using Bamboo.

Sarah E.
Government Management Consultant (USA)
Difesa e industria spaziale, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Bamboohr greatly increases the quality of candidate management

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: This must be one of the best human resource management services. Bamboohr is good for delimiting our work flow based on the number of employees with whom we work. It serves to communicate with employees, and with candidates to work in the company. It should be noted that bamboohr offers a very comfortable directory of employees. This software allows you a huge capacity regarding its deployment. Bamboohr It can be operated from any type of electronic devices since no type of installation is needed. Bamboohr customer support has a very acceptable response speed, as well as being very friendly at all times. It is the best services.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform offers us a good management of the documentation of our employees. It is easy to make detailed follow-ups about the activity of each employee, and their work time. The same thing happens with the follow-up of the candidates, and their abilities, because this is very complete. Another advantage of bamboohr is that the work can be organized so that specific employees can manage the rest. Bamboohr has proven to be a very reliable service, with which we can support all the work reports of our staff, and much more. The platform has also been of great help to achieve a more methodical workflow, and for the whole team to be aware of the skills and talents of each member of the team. Thanks to this we can create work strategies based on these skills.

Aspetti negativi:

Bamboohr offers a quite poor smartphone application. This is much better when used directly from the web page. The Platform does not offer enough communication tools. It does not handle motors of revision of curricular summaries, and neither it allows to administer criminal records (in the case of the candidates).

Kristie
Human Resources Manager (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

Intuitive Software w/ Over-the-Top Customer Service

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Saves me time & keeps applicant tracking, hiring and onboarding processes organized and smooth, employees like it, and we've taken several processes paperless with BambooHR.

Aspetti positivi:

When I rolled BambooHR out to my team, I had several people confess their initial reaction was, "oh no not another program to learn!" but once they got in there they were pleasantly surprised by how intuitive and easy it is to learn. They've done their research and crafted a solution that's simple and elegant, actually kind of fun to use, and does what all HR professionals hope their solutions will do - it saves me time! My favorite functions are the Applicant Tracking System and On & Offboarding checklists. I never want to hire without them! BambooHR has excellent tutorials with screenshots and videos, and they provide webinars on best practices and getting the most out of thier platform. I can often find answers to my questions in their Help pages, but if not, I can email or call their support team and often get help right away. Their user support is unmatched. They could write the book on customer service for tech support professionals.

Aspetti negativi:

One of BambooHR's greatest strengths is its simplicity, but that also has its drawbacks. It's not as customizable as some other options on the market. There are some things I wish it could do that it doesn't. They are always making improvements though, and what they do have works great. I'd rather use a somewhat limited platform that works great than deal with a fully customizable one that doesn't work great, or that's difficult to learn and a pain to use.

Keyana
Keyana
Internal Operations Assistant (USA)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This might just be my personal all-time favorite software EVER.

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Where do I even begin? All other HR systems out there should take note: BambooHR is how you do HR. My company was in need of software that dramatically cut down our paper usage, particularly for the onboarding process. The paperwork folder that I'd hand each new hire on their first day, was far too much and too overwhelming. With BambooHR, we are now able to have that onboarding process be completely electronic and have each new employee complete their new hire packet before their start date, at their leisure. That way, their first day (really, just about their entire first week) could be spent participating in valuable hands-on training sessions. No one wants to be bogged down with a massive folder of documents on their very first day at work, and the likelihood of employees retaining any of that information while a ton of other thoughts and nerves are flying through their heads on that first day, is VERY low. With BambooHR, new and veteran employees can revisit that information anytime they'd like. The PTO feature is top-notch: employees can view a time-off calendar within the software and request off without having to physically check-in with HR or their direct reports, first. All that's needed from me or directs, is approval or denial of such requests. Job benefits, bonuses, raises, and a whole slew of other job-related information can be tracked in BambooHR, making it the most comprehensive, easy-to-use HR software that my company has ever used.!

Aspetti negativi:

There are, in all honestly, absolutely no cons to this software. It'll fit into any company's budget, and I promise, your employees will enjoy it just as much as your HR team does.