Informazioni su BambooHR

BambooHR include la preselezione dei candidati (ATS) integrata nel premiato pacchetto software per le risorse umane basato sul cloud.

Ulteriori informazioni su BambooHR

Aspetti positivi:

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Aspetti negativi:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Valutazioni di BambooHR

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

BambooHR ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.880 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato BambooHR?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.880)

Destiny
Destiny
Communications Director
Istruzione superiore, 2-10 dipendenti

Our HR and Internal Comms Team LOVES BambooHR

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Sarah
Sarah
Senior Human Resources Representative (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to Use HRIS

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I love Bamboo! Very happy with it, and excited to see what the future holds.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is very easy to use. The customer support is incredible. The system is aesthetically pleasing. Bamboo listens to feedback and is always updating and releasing new features based on customer feedback.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are not the most robust. Time tracking and reporting specifically. Bamboo does not have built-in scheduling. The employee notes feature could be more like applicant notes (replies, attachments, email notifications).

Kim
Operations Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great HR/employee tracking for small businesses

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent experience and great customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

Software was easy to implement and was a seamless process getting data in. Excellent features to manage employees effectively and efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

You need to purchase modules as you need. Should have packages with modules already packaged for the consumer.

Aditi
technical (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BambooHR is a simple and useful software but it is not for large companies

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

user is able to manage professional employees through this software

Aspetti negativi:

user is unable to block or filter the websites for tracking. also user is unable to check instant messaging and social media

Heidi
Director of People & Purpose (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Free up your HR Department to do their best work

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Due to implementing BambooHR, we moved from having 8-10 spreadsheets that required daily maintenance to being able to have one system of record. This has allowed us to onboard employees more seamlessly during the COVID-19 pandemic. We went from PDF time off request forms and a Google Out of the Office calendar that we had to manually maintain to using time off in BambooHR and implementing the iCal feeds so everyone knows who is out of the office at a glance.

Aspetti positivi:

Getting employee buy in and adoption is easy due to how intuitive the end-user experience is with BambooHR, especially with Google Single Sign On. As the administrator, I have the ability to make changes and implement things quickly on the backend without having to make a request and wait for someone else to make the changes for me. Having a streamlined and consistent onboarding and offboarding process ensures that new hires are set up for success and offboarding employees accounts and data are turned off in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

BambooHR may not have as many robust features as some of the other HRIS out there, but they are always adding new features and making improvements, which is good to see. You may have to add some app integrations in areas like recruiting and benefits administration, if you want all the bells and whistles.

Paula
HR MANAGER (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Great Friendly Software

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Great experience, we use it for new hires, onboarding, sign documents, pto, holidays, upload documents/

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple to navigate and customize. Great for small, medium or big companies. Very easy to use and fast platform.

Aspetti negativi:

ATS not up to par, issues with email delivering . No option to publish in free or paid websites.

Utente Verificato
Chief Revenue Officer (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Robust HR management tool that the team loves

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: If you need an HR tool that is not boring and you want your team to actually USE it, go ahead with BambooHR. It provides a clear environment for staff that everyone can be on the same page from onboarding to payroll management. Interaction and applied HR processes are done flawlessly. I recommend!

Aspetti positivi:

When I first joined the company, I went through my onboarding steps and it was very smooth using BambooHR. It was gamified and designed well. Interaction with team mates, other teams and managers is very intuitive. I can see who is going to be in the office the next day, when I can book my holidays or activities' dates that organized by the company. the calendar tool is super useful. I could send over my contract payments and communicate with payroll on the tool. Usually, other HR tools feel like a burden to use but this one is so easy and user-friendly so that people in the team enjoy it a lot.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't encounter any issues that really affected my user experience. I had no chance to contact the customer support so maybe it is better to check other reviews from HR admins.

Sreenivas
Lead Developer (India)
Servizi di informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy and better HR and Leave management system

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to request and better tracking of the leaves feel very comfortable when I apply for leave on web / mobile app Not complicated and Holidays can be set before and those will be take as 0 count always which feels best for employee while they are applying no need to worry about whether is bank holiday or not I regularly use it for tracking the teams performance other than project management tool for HR visibility Single click away with mobile app Better Active Directory integration we can login with Azure AD easily

Aspetti negativi:

the UI can be still improved for the team who are out of office people directory tree is not too likable can be made too good

Utente Verificato
Director, Strategic Finance (Canada)
Mercati dei capitali, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BambooHR is a strong cross organization tool to manage and review employee base.

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I love how convenient and easy BambooHR is to use. It allows for the appropriate level of access and information to individuals by title and reporting structure but is accessible to all employees for ease of understanding the organization. Employee profiles are exceptionally helpful in a remote environment where you may not have the opportunity to put names to faces and allows you to easily understand who you need to reach out to across the organization. As a director, I find this tool very helpful for managing my team, including their general information, requests for time off, birthdays, etc. to ensure an effective and strong culture across the team.

Aspetti negativi:

No complaints or issues based on my level of use at this point. Very happy with Bamboo HR.

Anna
Anna
Customer Success Team Lead (Svizzera)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool to deal with hiring

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

With popular job postings I got 100 applications for a single position, and I was happy how Bamboo provided me with overview of people I already saw and people I still have to check, and I could rate them and leave notes and discuss the candidates in comments with other people involved in the process. Besides, the mobile app is quite good, and I could briefly check notes or applications on the way before the interview.

Aspetti negativi:

Other than hiring process, eventually we did not use any functionality, even when we tried to start. Other parts just lack special features or something that would distinguish Bamboo. So I cannot recommend it for anything else outside hiring.

Tamas Hunor
Tamas Hunor
IT Solution Engineer (USA)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good but critical features are missing

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall users are very satisfied with the software. Most information is easy to reach, but the web layout is not optimized for mobile and the dedicated IT admin is a drawback.

Aspetti positivi:

From the user's point, it's easy to use, and most of the frequent features are quick to find.

Aspetti negativi:

Missing mobile layout. It would be good if the web view could be more optimized. Another missing feature is a dedicated IT admin. There is no way to set up IT admin, who does not have access to the payroll data, but can set up SSO authentication and/or reset 2FA

Christine
HR Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

BambooHR Gets the Job Done for a Small business Organization

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, I am very happy with using BambooHR. The employee self serve system is user-friendly and easy to use. Employees love BambooHR compared to our last system. It is a big improvement. Employees also like the mobile app. It gives employees and managers the ability to keep track of employee information anytime and anywhere.

Aspetti positivi:

As a one-person HR shop, BambooHR has made my professional life easier. The system is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It is a web-based workforce solution that offers a variety of tools and features, like HRIS, applicant tracking, benefits management, onboarding, offboarding, leave tracking, customizable fields, reports, access levels, and more. It combines a multitude of HR functions into a single application. It effectively automated basic HR workflow, allowing me to spend more time on other crucial tasks. Forms are online and it has eliminated a lot of paper. The customer support is very good.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not a fan of the new benefits upgrade. Only time will tell if it has helped me or not. I would like to see a total rewards compensation statement. All the data is in the system. It would be helpful to give employees annual total compensation statements.

Lisa
VP, People & Culture (Canada)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Capterra Review of BambooHR

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Bamboo has continuously communicated their software updates very effectively. I am very appreciative of this. Overall my experience has been very positive, from implementation onwards. I have been using the software for 6 years now. I wish the company would hold another in person user conference, rather than virtual however. Of the one that I attended, there is much to be said about in person interaction. It was by far one of the best user conferences I have ever attended. It was very disappointing to go virtual ( pre pandemic.)

Aspetti positivi:

The product is easy to implement , out of the box. The product is best for small to mid size companies, but especially if you have minimal processes to manage. The add on features of Performance and eNPS are simple to use and very effective. You can find workarounds for unique processes.

Aspetti negativi:

As a company continues to scale and grow, the incremental processes added become more difficult to manage with the system. A simple example is onboarding. Onboarding is only geared to true new hires. If you have an employee who is transferred to a new division within the organization and needs to be assigned new tasks that are well documented, the software does not have the ability to manage transfers. The ability to format a document for e-signature would be incredibly helpful. A little more flexibility in problem solving rather than simply suggesting to put suggestions on a future product launch list.

Leigh
Leigh
Head of HR (USA)
Ufficio del Direttore, 11-50 dipendenti

A lot of Bang for Our Bucks

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, our experience with BambooHR has been extremely positive. Our employees have raved over how much more efficient and streamlined our HR processes are. Customer Support, if needed, is super responsive and satisfactory resolutions/answers are provided quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many positive things I can say about this software that I am not sure I even know where to begin. Implementation was a breeze, the look and feel of Bamboo is clean and intuitive, and there are so many options for an organization to really make it their own through branding and customization. Additionally, I am a huge fan of the amount of administrative control I have within the system. For me, this was a huge selling point.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing is perfect. Not even Bamboo. Although they have made great strides in enhancing some of their features, they're still not as robust as some other systems in some areas. However, as an administrator and an end-user, I do appreciate how they listen to feedback from their customers and it shows in their efforts to continuously improve their product. The only "con" that would make me reevaluate our relationship with Bamboo would be a drastic price increase without any new features to justify it.

Lesley
Director of HR (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Thank you BambooHR!

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: The reporting tool is excellent. It has allowed us to analyse sickness and timeoff especially over the last 2 years during the pandemic. We also used API to access everyone's phone number to send a text message update at the start of the pandemic to let everyone know what course we were taking. On a broader note, the Employee Survey has given us areas to address and we are improving our eNPS score every 6 months, which is great for employee engagement. We have recently started using the Hiring function which is proving very popular with the management team, allowing them to record their comments and share with others their thoughts on CVs and candidates, as well as being able to email the candidate through BambooHR, making an offer and onboarding. Great to have this functionality all in one place, it makes for a more efficient process.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to navigate and employees love using it. We have integrated it with other applications which works well allowing us to keep track of training. Best use has been through Time Off, Perfomance Management, Hiring, Onboarding/Offboarding, eNPS Employee Satisfaction Surveys and the reporting is excellent. Also, very happy with help and support you get from the BambooHR team. I have asked for additinal tabs to track secruity clearances and various other things, nothing is too much trouble.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see the 'signature' aspects improved. I have starting using this a lot, but have issues with not being able to access external emails for contract signing capability. Also, when my forms are being completed, during the process of going from one person to another, the text runs off the form. It corrects itself once the final signature is complete, but this could be vital information which is missed by the final signer.

Claire
Senior HRIS Analyst (Canada)
Biotecnologie, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great HRIS for medium-size businesses, easy to implement, configure, maintain (and it's cute)

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I love the look and feel, the easiness of use, the availability of the support team, the easiness to create and delete custom fields, the support documentation which is easy to navigate and includes a lot of how-to videos. They really allow their customers to become autonomous and even proficient with their tool.

Aspetti positivi:

Very structured and helpful implementation, and very responsive support. Love the ability to request custom fields to be created, including calculations. Great standard, out-of-the-box reports, like Additions & terminations over a period of time, Headcount as of a certain date, Employee Turnover (that one was a lifesaver when it was realeased, much better than what we were doing internally so far!), Change History over a period of time for job-related changes. I also love the fact that they are intentional in their product development: even though they request and collect product feedback, they want their product to remain coherent, i.e. they know what makes sense for them to propose as features vs. not (and recommend one of their specialized integrated partners if not), so that their tool always remains simple, legible, etc. And I like their Panda mascot and in-navigation messages, down to humanizing error messages.

Aspetti negativi:

It will be pretty minor details, part of which will simply have to do with their client size positioning. As we were growing, I encountered director-level newcomers in our HR department who were used to the more prominent HRIS players, and to the ability to set up more complex workflows than BambooHR allows (example: self-service on employment letters, sending change notifications to other people than change approvers, allowing back-up assignees for tasks, etc). One feature that I feel might need adjusting (but again, that's detail) is their "Who's Out" calendar, which is synced with their time-off feature: regardless of whether the person has booked 1 hour off or the full day off, it will look like the person is away for the whole day, which looks confusing. Then two things come to mind on the analytics side, but again, they are minor and for more advanced users: I would love the ability to report on changes for personal details (beyond the audit trail report) and on custom fields. Then, custom calculation fields (which are already a great thing to have!!) are limited to the employment profile itself, i.e. you cannot return data fields from other employees' profiles, for example, who the manager of their manager is, etc.

Andre
HR Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

Aspetti negativi:

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Utente Verificato
Executive Director of HR (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti

BambooHR is delicious!

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We've been able to create tables to house our faculty credentials for tracking and reporting purposes. The signature documents and workflow has helped us reduce the time to create, email, and record faculty contract from several hours to 15 minutes. The eNPS survey has been a great way to monitor employee engagement every six months. We take the feedback provided in that survey and other communication channels and have made improvements in a number of areas that are important to staff and faculty.

Aspetti positivi:

If I were a Panda (HR Administrator), I'd eat BambooHR every day. It's delicious compared to other common HR software forage I've tried. The modern look and feel of BambooHR is terrific. Our staff love the look and ease of use. As a one person HR team with 250 employees, BambooHR makes payroll, performance management, time tracking, and attendance a breeze. Take a nibble and taste the difference!

Aspetti negativi:

The two items as an HR admin. that can be time consuming and a frustration are tracking training and benefit administration. It would be amazing if BambooHR would integrate with training platforms for single sign-on and training status updates on the employee profile. We use a third part benefits administration platform for benefits enrollment. They take care of the file feeds to carriers and billing. Any changes on that platform then must be updated in BambooHR for the deductions to roll over to payroll. The extra steps take time and can lead to error.

Aimee
Human Resources Administrator (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

Aspetti positivi:

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

Aspetti negativi:

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Jenna
Executive Administrator (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Aspetti positivi:

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Rick
Finance and HR (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Do What you do best and Outsource the rest ... to BambooHR.

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We simple don't have employee related issues falling through the cracks anymore. Now our managers have time to actually visit with and get to know our people rather than fumbling through bureaucratic gunk to make sure we're "legal".

Aspetti positivi:

BambooHR is super simple and easy to use. The software and the people behind it truly live up to the mission of allowing me to do what I do best (which is not HR management.)

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to report in this section. BambooHR does exactly what I want it to.

Rikki
Director of Talent (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Huge Promoter of BambooHR

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I generally come into Companies as an HR Leader somewhere between 50 and 100 employees and Bamboo is a simple implementation and give not only me every tool I need to do my job, but also helps other teams as far as reporting and accountability is concerned. It's everything I could as for and more.

Aspetti positivi:

I have implemented BambooHR as our primary HRIS system at 3 companies now. Bamboo is so intuitive training is a breeze. Whenever anything pops up I don't have an answer to Help desk is an IM away. Reporting cannot be beat. Hands down the easiest most intuitive HRIS our there for HR Professionals and Employees.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more options within the review portal. Like having the ability to do quarterly assessments AND a formal annual assessment that combines all the quarterlies. Even though we have a quarterly assessment process at our Company people also want to traditional annual and we have to do that all manually outside of the system currently.

Shana
Director of Finance (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

Aspetti positivi:

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Tracie
Finance & HR Coordinator (USA)
Librerie, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

This brought us into the modern world

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: This has been a game changing addition to our department and I don't know what I would do without it. The customer service is better than any other vendor I have EVER worked with.

Aspetti positivi:

We are a small HR team and tracked everything on spreadsheets. This took an exorbitant amount of staff time to keep updated. I love the time tracking, our mother organization deducts leave one month after it is taken and so no one ever really knew how much leave they had. The electronic signature feature has been a game changing time saver. Supervisors being able to view employee documents at any time without having to come to our main location to pull the heavy paper file has been fantastic. And I always have current data at my fingertips including historical items that we used to have to go wade through old memos to reconstruct.

Aspetti negativi:

There's not much to not love. I wish there were a few more features on the application part. I wish I could have files stored that employees could fill out and forward to us without having to ask us to send them a signature request.

Danielle
Senior Compliance Generalist (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

Aspetti positivi:

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Jeff
Jeff
Director, Human Resources (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Bamboo HR, a slick but severely limited recruiting software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As stated, the BHR system is a recruiters dream and makes the talent acquisition process easier for those businesses that are only using the job boards to get applicants. Just don't expect much more after that.

Aspetti positivi:

The look an feel of BambooHR (BHR) is amazing! Its almost like Facebook for recruiting. It is very intuitive for what it does and offers to the administrator and end user. The applicant tracking system is very easy to use and goes the extra mile with automation and thoughtfulness concerning on-boarding and then " flowing" into the core HRIS. The BHR system was chosen by a previous HR professional that clearly had a recruiting bias. Although important, more vetting should have been done to make a sound choice for long term success regarding the needs of a small to mid-size business.

Aspetti negativi:

Beyond what I described above there is limited functionality without also purchasing and integrating other systems through a "bolt-on" approach. By "Bolt-on" I mean that BHR will not automate between the core HR system of BHR and a timekeeping system, a payroll system, benefits administration system, leave administration system. The ability to have a robust system is possible but is not practical or cost effective with BambooHR. In order to get a full platform, covering the full life cycle of and employee, through BHR, a business would have to pay upwards of 30-40 dollars per employee per month. Simply put other options are available and far more robust with better long term results for less money- See my review of APS Payroll for an example.