Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su LatitudeLearning

LatitudeLearning è ideale per i produttori di apparecchiature originali (Original Equipment Manufacturer, OEM) che necessitano di una formazione basata sulle competenze con un impatto aziendale misurabile. Altamente personalizzato per te.

Ulteriori informazioni su LatitudeLearning

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support was extremely responsive and the setup was surprisingly very easy and on top of it there were no major issues that arose that I couldn't handle.

Aspetti negativi:

Lacks integration functionality with HRMS applications. Difficult to upload files containing audio of video files.

Valutazioni di LatitudeLearning

Caratteristiche
4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

LatitudeLearning ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 160 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato LatitudeLearning?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (160)

Rick
Rick
Training and Safety Manager (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I am a one person training department who relies heavily on Latitude learning to help me.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: OSHA compliance and tracking. New employee on-boarding. Monthly safety training. I do all of this with the help of Latitude learning.

Aspetti positivi:

It works. My learners like to use the system and the training. Your support people are the best. They are always willing to answer a question and help out.

Aspetti negativi:

I have looked at the Captivate LMS and like the visual graphic interface. It is difficult to (for me) change my certification curriculum. I would like to see templates of pages to use for my site. I am not a HTML programmer, so making pages easier for me would be better. Possibly the use of an outside tool like DreamWeaver, XD, or other easy to use webpage builder and import a page.

6 anni fa

Rick, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass along your suggestion for additional page templates. Please don't hesitate providing more enhancement suggestion here: https://www.latitudelearning.com/lms-enhancement-suggestion. Your input is valuable to the future decisions made on LatitudeLearning.

Fonte della recensione

Does exactly what I need.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Helps us track certifications for our training department.

Aspetti positivi:

You cannot beat the price. The value of what you get for the money cannot be beat. 100 concurrent users for free is amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the reporting was a little bit better. I would love to be able to see better stats regarding questions missed on tests.

6 anni fa

Great news. Our R&D has worked diligently over the past year to give our users a more robust reporting experience. Please take a moment and see the newest reporting capabilities you have at your fingertips.

Steven
teacher (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Difficult to Learn

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I was looking for a way to run an online school. I did not find what I needed and would not recommend this website based on my experience.

Aspetti positivi:

It seems to look nice. What? Do I need to add more before you will allow me to go on? There is nothing more good I can say about it.

Aspetti negativi:

It is difficult to setup and create courses. There are many other LMSs out there that are much easier for the teacher to setup and use. I was looking for a replacement for Instructure's Canvas that also has a free for teachers service, but does not allow the setup of a school in the free for teachers program. LL seems to have the school, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and no apparent way to find the answers. What would have been better would be if they automatically enrolled you in their own course that explains how to use their service. Frankly, I just got frustrated trying to figure it out and gave up. It just was not worth the effort.

6 anni fa

Steven, In addition to using our Forever Free LMS, we also offer a Tools Bootcamp which is 6 hours of one-on-one training. At the conclusion of the Bootcamp you will have a full overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

Fonte della recensione

Not a bad system for the money

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's ok. Not the best on the market.

Aspetti positivi:

A lot of functionality and features. Definitely will meet a majority of a company's needs. This is a big strength of the system.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not very user friendly. The learning curve is high and even then the steps are very complicated. Seems like they could find easier ways to do tasks.

Fonte della recensione

Effective once all the steps are complete

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The product and support elements were there for my organization when most needed; this was hugely appreciated and just-in-time.

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to assess with custom assets - the functionality is clean and simple and easy to populate with custom questions and distractors.

Aspetti negativi:

Over-engineered system for importing new users - hierarchy options try to drill too deep. When importing users I have to complete several other group requirements that are unnecessary for my implementation.

6 anni fa

We pride ourselves on being responsive to our amazing clients. We even have a program that ensures we will be there months/years of your initial setup. Our ClientCare¿ program ensures your training program operate efficiently with prompt resolutions to your concerns, regular check-ups, periodic updates and administrative support to paying clients.

Colette
training developer (USA)
Prodotti cartacei e forestali, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Review

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive experience. The implementation team has infinite patience.

Aspetti positivi:

latitude was built for business so the implementation team spoke our language in understanding our organization. It allows the client to have control over who and when training occurs but still sets a standard for accreditation.

Aspetti negativi:

Too many steps that our business model did not need, so parts seem redundant. Wish you could turn off some functions and go directly to result. ie. going from role to required courses is too many steps.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Just what we needed!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We didn't have to invest a ton of money to develop a new-hire skills assessment that we only use once in a while, but it's there when we need it.

Aspetti positivi:

There is a great deal of flexibility in the assessment styles. We needed a solution for a pre-hire skills assessment. I used to be a K-12 teacher, and I was looking for something inexpensive to use in my current role in HR, but we didn't want to invest a ton of money into something we wouldn't use very often. This really solved all of our problems.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I feel is missing from this user experience is a way to filter teacher-touch essays and non-auto-graded questions through the grading system. My workaround is to assume those questions are going to be scored incorrectly, and inform the user beforehand that their score will not reflect accurately their skill level.

Nico
Nico
Didactisch medewerker O-team (Belgio)
Fonte della recensione

Pretty good solution for my needs

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Improved learning process of employees among with other E-learning tools we use.

Aspetti positivi:

compatibibilty with our internal softwares. Issues and errors are rare. Adaptations can be done quickly and efficiently. No frequent/earnest need yet to contact custommer support, but I guess thats a good sign.

Aspetti negativi:

Somehow the interface of tools. Doesn't allways work intuitive. I still have issues making reports, I sometimes need different information but the provided info.

6 anni fa

Nico: Ours Tools Bootcamp will help you enhance your LMS experience. It comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.

Prodotti cartacei e forestali, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

There is a small learning curve. Overall easy to use and very functional.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I use this software for my online classes for working towards my master's degree. It works well for short video and discussions.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use once you have learned how to. The learning curve is small. Uploading is very easy to complete. There is a very nice free version to use

Aspetti negativi:

There is a learning curve, but it is a small learning curve. The software is difficult to use with Macintosh. Tools can be confusing at times.

6 anni fa

To help get our clients over the learning curve we provide LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp which comprises of one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Founder & Creative Director (UK)

Simple LMS for small projects

Aspetti positivi:

If you are in need of an LMS to show your portfolio or just as a sample, then the free small version of Latitute Learning LMS is great. It has a simple but effective amount of features which work perfectly for simple needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Obviously, for the price it is basic but if you only need this for showing a portfolio or small-scale courses, then this is great.

Laura
Instructional Design and eLearning Coordinator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We did a lot of searching before selecting Latitude Learning as our LMS. Good value.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Great value for the features we get. Good for mid-sized companies who do not have unlimited funds to purchase their own LMS.

Aspetti positivi:

This LMS is very user friendly for the non-html user to set up and operate. The value of the product for a company our size made this an easy choice and we couldn't be happier. Recent upgrades to features makes us even more thrilled and the service we've received is top notch.

Aspetti negativi:

When having to search for several people by name, it would be nice to streamline the clicks needed to do several searches at a time.

7 anni fa

Laura, We are glad we got picked!! Thanks for your feedback about the multiple people search. I'll pass that along to our R&D team.

Brian
Director (USA)

User Friendly

Aspetti positivi:

LatitudeLearning provides Great Customer Support. Easy implementation and customization. User testing was great too.

Aspetti negativi:

LatitudeLearning was kind of expensive to buy/subscribe. I'd recommend they come up with a more cost friendly option.

6 anni fa

Brian, I agree, our ClientCare is a top-notch team that prides themselves on responding quickly and resolving customer concerns is a timely fashion. I'm interested in learning more about the price quotes you encountered. Industry-wide, we are extremely competitive and generally have one of the best prices considering the overall functions and features we provide.

clay
chief strategist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

We love Latitude so much we signed a five year deal!

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use. Customer support is excellent, responsive and genuinely seem concern for our satisfaction.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey. Would like a more contemporary look and feel, kind of like this survey.

7 anni fa

It goes both way, Clay. We love having you are a valuable client. As you know, we are constantly working to improve our product so we can continue to win your business.

Jason
Director of Regulatory Compliance (USA)
Difesa e industria spaziale, 11-50 dipendenti

Latitude LMS - Great software, great customer support

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and the knowledge base if very helpful in learning the features of the software. Our company is small enough that we currently get to use for free and still get same day response when reporting issues with the software.

Aspetti negativi:

None come to mind. There are a few things I would like it to do but I feel maybe the feature is there and I just haven't taken the time to learn more.

Duane
Owner/Principal (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Meets and exceeds my needs

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: The learning curve for using Latitude Learning is manageable. Once I 'played' with the functionality it became more intuitive. Once familiar with the system, it works like a dream! It does what I need for my business and is one of my favorite tools.

Aspetti positivi:

The quality of the pre-loaded course work is great. It is relevant, to the point and well designed. The ability to do bulk loads, branding and using the 'impersonate' feature is better than I expected.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm having some issues getting summary reports, but I have just begun using that feature. Also, I'm no 'techno-genius' so some of the language and definitions were barriers for a while.

Miranda
HR Associate
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Latitude Learning LMS

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, if you are a small business with less than 50 employees and you don't have any budget for your corporate training program, this could be somewhere to start. It is cost-effective (fee of zero but excellent customer service experience), as least you have some way to track employees' progress.

Aspetti positivi:

Free for employers with less than 50 employees; Responsive and knowledgeable customer service representatives; Contain some open source lectures; Could upload courses, track attendance, and pull reports

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface is a little old-fashioned; They do not have a mobile app I don't believe; The open source lecture content format is old-fashioned

James
GM (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Had a great experience with latitude learning for my managers and support team.

Aspetti positivi:

I was able to manage training across locations easily with provided service. I was also able to tailor unique training experiences not only categorically but for invidual employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Performance metrics needed more specificity. All the tailored training should have more data in metrics. Also different measures as some people do not test well but can perform well.

Jraan
Quality System Manager/L&D Manager (Singapore)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti

Great LMS for small organizations

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I am new to LMS and was looking for one that fits the learning needs of my operations. While most other LMSes out there offers time limited free trials, Latitude's free for 100 active users really is a blessing to small companies. Also more than 70+ pre-loaded e-learning courses are great!

Aspetti positivi:

1) Full featured even for the free LMS - announcements, reporting, people manager's visibility of employees' learning journeys, easy enrollment for employees, web/cloud-based. 2) self-guide video is very information and helps someone new to LMS get up to speed quickly 3) Responsive technical support which resolves all my queries 4) Can customize to our company brand 5)

Aspetti negativi:

People Managers need to have an easy way for them to set learning goals for those employees directly reporting to them instead of having to go through the administrators. I do not see this functionality available to them when I impersonate as them to verify what they see.

Linda
Corporate Trainer (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I was real excited to find this software since I am the only trainer in a very small company.

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's free and the user interface is very intuitive. Easy to navigate.

Aspetti positivi:

That it's free since we are a very small company. Love the fact you can customize it. I like the user interface. It's very easy to enroll in courses and customize the interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Very complicated in uploading SCORM packages. I use ActivePresenter as my authoring tool and when I upload, I have to contact tech support to manipulate the manifest. These two applications do not play nice together.

joey
consultant (Filippine)
Sicrezza e indagini, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I've been using it to create learning courses for company use

Commenti: This is my partner in Learning & Development

Aspetti positivi:

Helpful in creating LMS with ease. You can customize its format and you can add / delete some items you feel are not appropriate

Aspetti negativi:

Some features do not allow you to edit/delete if you made a mistake such as names of enrollees. Had some difficulty in uploading tests to website

Charmaine
Supervisor, Customer Service & Associate Training (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

I have had a good experience with the software.

Aspetti positivi:

The reports that were available were very helpful for maintaining up to date training records. I was able to see all of our Training Partners who had completed the training and the number of times it took for them complete it. Being able to reset the passwords myself, saved a lot of time.

Aspetti negativi:

At some point, the software stopped downloading the training module for new users

, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

When looking for a new LMS, I compared Latitude Learning to most of the established compeition.

2,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's free!! It is one of the only fully featured free LMS options out there...then again you do get exactly what you paid for too. It's not a horrible option if your budget constrained, but it might not be the best tool out there either.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a bit clunky when working with the design tools and you are pretty limited. Again, being a free LMS, I can't really expect it to be perfect.

6 anni fa

At Latitude we don't support the phrase "One Size Fits All", because when it comes to an LMS it's simply just not true. Trying to fit your philosophies and workflows into a cookie-cutter system just doesn't cut it. Our clients do find LatitudeLearning to be the perfect solution to their mission critical training program. We'd love for you to give us another chance so we can show you how Latitude's myLMS program can be the perfect solution for you, too.

President/CEO (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Highly interactive professional distant learning system I have ever experienced.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have committed my business to use this software for our E-Learning and workforce development programs internationally.

Aspetti positivi:

It took some time to assimilate the extensive boot camp content, but it becomes easy and practical to apply after studying the process, the basic application of the principles and the practical application becomes easy.

Aspetti negativi:

It is labor intensive to customize to client's specifications. This translates into its cost of professional implementation of the software, especially for administrators with limited IT skills.

6 anni fa

David, Glad you were able to get the most out of our Tools Bootcamp. There are over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress.

sukumar
software engineer (USA)

it's very good

Aspetti positivi:

ease of use, routing, fonts, content, overall it's useful, grpahics, images, learning material are all very good, time spent on website is minimal, don't take any guesses, professional apt looking website, like it very much

Aspetti negativi:

lots of functions, could have more rich content for user to navigate and have a nice feeling. should be user focused and most importantly should not take most time spending. however, it's not really bad.

6 anni fa

Sukumar: We appreciate your feedback on LatitudeLearning. As we grow we want to keep you informed of all enhancements made to our product. Please sign up via the link below to receive LatitudeLearning LMS Roadmap updates right to your inbox. http://latitudelearning.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c791680a9d2389e2cd64cd99c&id=33ab6cd9f6

James
President/Owner (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

I like the price, but I don't like the user interface.

2,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I figured out that I needed a better user interface.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that the pricing is low and would help me launch an online training program without too much overhead, especially with the free-tier giving me the ability to beta test my content without having to incur the cost of paying for the LMS. I also like having the ability to run reports on enrolled learners' activity.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface. It's hard to navigate and it's not very appealing visually. It'd be fine if I was doing certifications for plumbers, but it's not going to keep the attention of millennials, who are my primary target audience.

6 anni fa

James, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.