Informazioni su Recipe Costing

Cloud-based restaurant management software, recipe costing, inventory control, vendor pricing comparison, and integrated point of sale.

Ulteriori informazioni su Recipe Costing

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
5,0

Lo consiglieresti?

Recipe Costing ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 9 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (9)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Recipe Costing?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (9)

Tamer E.
Tamer E.
Founder & Director (Egitto)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Fonte della recensione

Overall a great product to plan and review your food cost. Best customer service I've encountered.

Aspetti positivi:

Simplicity of use, amazing support. They customize and make requested changes promptly and efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting features need some work as well as not being fully mobile ready. Would be good to have customization units (which i'm told is being developed)

5 anni fa

Tamer, thank you for the review. We believe providing exceptional support is key to building long lasting relationships with our customers. We are planning to build out an Android and Apple app early next year. The custom units will be ready in November.

Chris F.
Management (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Kansas City Catering

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Recipe Costing has enabled us to keep a very exact real time cost on our recipes along with making it easy to track trends of both items and recipes. The development team is also great to work and brainstorm with!

Aspetti positivi:

Most softwares fall short of the claims. Recipe Costing has exceeded my expectations and has become a vital part of our everyday operation. Our company is much more streamlined since implementing this software!

Aspetti negativi:

There are currently features that are more specific to restaurants than catering but the management team is working to have both business types serviced.

Bruce H.
Owner (Giamaica)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very good application for Costing recipes and Scaling Recipe Production.

4 5 anni fa

Commenti: Simplicity of Use.
Production Requirements
Food Costing
Inventory Management.
Great Price/Support

Aspetti positivi:

Costing Recipes. Scaling Production. Simplicity of Use. Customer Support is Great. i have really enjoyed working with the team and i believe their product fills a need in the market for a hosted service that does Costings/Scaling and Inventory control with a simple user experience - and they are continuously evolving. Price and open monthly contract is also great.

Aspetti negativi:

Inventory management can feel a bit cumbersome. Updating inventory is limited to Purchase Order in order to effect calculations - however there are ways to get around this.

5 anni fa

Bruce, thank you for the review. The work around is to adjust the inventory manually. The only problem is on the reporting end. To get an accurate prime cost, we need what was purchased, what was received, actual sales, and labor to give an accurate financial picture. It may seem a bit cumbersome, but it will give you an accurate prime cost going the long way. In any case, I've challenged our development team to find ways to improve inventory management. I look forward to discussing ideas with you.

Rick H.
Co-Owner/COO (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We loved using Recipe Costing Software because it did all the heavy lifting figuring out our margins

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: We've been able to have our start-up food company grow from within 4 months thanks to Recipe Costing Software. Had we not been able to figure out our profit margins we would've been leaving thousands of dollars on the table.

Aspetti positivi:

There are truly too many elements of this software that I absolutely love. It gives me the ability to cost compare all of the vendors we deal with so that we can get the best value and increase our bottom line as well as ensure the best value for our customers. We can scale our recipes with a touch of a button for larger catering orders and know that we are ALWAYS in profit.

Aspetti negativi:

If I had to list anything that I like the least about this software is that I have not yet delved into ALL of the functionality available to me with reports, to shopping lists etc. But, I know as my business grows, I have an amazing tool to make planning our growth easy and safe.

5 anni fa

Rick, thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear Recipe Costing Software continues to be an asset in your business.

Paul A.
Owner/Operator (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

took my recipe scaling from a 2-3 hour process to 10-15 min :)

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: This has literally changed my business from the get go. I use to hand calculate everything. Once I found this software I was able to start focusing more on my business and less on the logistics of food costing and shopping.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to configure a shopping list. Have the ability to scale a recipe from 1-1000 if I needed to is simply amazing!! So convenient!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more common ways to break down units into smaller measurements. For example: food industry uses 10 pound cans, I would like to be able to break down those into fluid oz in my recipes.

5 anni fa

Paul, thank you for the review. We're happy to know that our software has made a positive difference for your catering business. I hear you and we will offer a custom unit feature in the next few weeks. This will allow you to define a #10 can and specialty weight/volume units. We are working with culinary universities to offer a free course to our users to help improve the ease of use.

David D.
Executive Chef (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I always receive the help I need!

5 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an invaluable resource for me in helping me understand and better utilize the program. We are able to do so much more because of his help and patience with me and my team! I cannot thank him enough for all the help he has provided!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a couple of features that I'd like to have, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has told me that they are already in the works!

anno scorso

Hi David, Thank you for your review. It's customers like you that drive our innovation.

Rackel A.
part-time employed (Hong Kong)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

A business friend

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it is awesome tool to use. it solve a lot of hard work especially if you are only starting up your business. this software is highly recommendable.

Aspetti positivi:

This product is very convenient to use,it gives helps on the growth of the business,every features are important to use to save a lot of work and time and to give more time for the customers.it is great tool to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Since it is easy to use,I think i like this software and if i experience some problem,the custoner service are ready to help.

Molly B.
CEO (USA)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti

Gem!

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Absolutely love this product!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to navigate, simple and I love that it's EASY to meet with someone to learn how to navigate when there are questions that arise. I highly recommend this service to all restaurant owners !

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything I dont like about this product

Bibek P.
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte: GetApp
5 4 anni fa

anno scorso

Bibek, thank you for taking the time to review our software.