Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Kashoo

La contabilità per le piccole imprese resa semplice. Permette di inviare fatture, riscuotere pagamenti, monitorare le spese, creare report e prendere decisioni finanziarie migliori.

Ulteriori informazioni su Kashoo

Stai visualizzando 118 recensioni

John M.
Sr. Manager
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/4/2019

"Great software for people building their business "

Commenti: For 90% of small business of 10 emplohees or less, Kashoo is the way to go. It feels light, utilizes the Cloud for storage, has terrific support, and is easy to learn and utilize. Im comfortable in growing my business, and letting Kashoo grow with me.

Vantaggi: The key in selecting accounting software is not how much it can do for you, but how much support you can get after you take the plunge.
With Kashoo, the support is unbelievable. Utilizing their Chat feature will get you a satifactory answer in a matter of an hour or so. I've never felt like I got a less than complete reply. Why? Because they know their product, and are not paid to sit and answer questions all day long about something they don't use. I cant say that for the other software systems I've tried. I'm now running 3 businesses off of Kashoo.

Inconvenienti: The bank feed somehow gets hung up each month...not sure why. Wish there were more check templates that utilize a common standard (QuickBooks, MS Money)
Wish the Client fields were more customizable, so reporting could be more robust.

• Data della recensione: 3/4/2019
Utente Verificato
Business Manager
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/8/2019

"Great Software--If You Don't Need to Connect Any Bank Accounts"

Commenti: Ideally, Kashoo would be that accounting software that provided accurate cash flow statements and analyses that were no older than 2-3 days, and would include not just bank account transactions, but also credit card spending and transactions. In our office, any bills or charges that are setup for automatic payments or auto-pay are linked to credit cards, rather than our bank account(s). If I could get Kashoo to function properly with our credit card AND bank accounts, then I would save myself and our CPA tremendous amounts of time and paper clutter at tax time because I could provide statements or reports from Kashoo with itemized expenditures for all accounts. Alas, until Kashoo can resolve its synchronization issues with our financial institutions, then I'm forced to go through and annotate each credit card statement with the expense type, etc. then email or fax each statement to our accountants...

Vantaggi: After reading so many great reviews about Kashoo and its comprehensive but UX-friendly accounting features, I was super-excited to purchase a steeply discounted subscription/membership on App Sumo several months ago. I was particularly looking forward to being able to sync multiple company bank accounts, as well as our daily credit card sales from Square POS, in a single application. The Square/SquareUp integration is among Kashoo's strongest features in my experience, as I can't recall any synchronization issues or glitches accessing Square data in Kashoo. It also has an iPhone app that's fairly functional, albeit wholly utilitarian in its look and feel. However, considering how much data and memory are consumed when running most accounting programs, the Kashoo app manages to be easily sync-able and fast, which I wasn't expecting...

Inconvenienti: Connecting bank accounts and accessing transactions has been a thorn in my side from Day One. I've tried multiple browsers--Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.--and tinkered with firewall and security settings far more than I probably should trying to get Kashoo to work correctly with operating account at PNC. I don't know if it's because of the number of transactions or the fact that there's a secondary trust account attached to PNC's online business banking, but I cannot get some of the most crucial bank and credit card accounts to work properly on Kashoo. I've also had issues with credit card accounts and have tried deleting and reconnecting accounts so many times that I'm to the point where I haven't even attempted to open Kashoo in weeks.

• Data della recensione: 27/8/2019
Kent G.
Consultant
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/11/2018

"Kashoo Accounting Provides Adequate Solution"

Commenti: Overall Kashoo does a pretty fair job. It served its purpose for about a year but was ultimately replace with a more feature-rich package.

Vantaggi: I liked the fact that Kashoo is an online solution and could be accessed from anywhere. The interface was fairly intuitive and easy to follow in most places.

Inconvenienti: Kashoo is a fairly good solution for online invoicing and billing but for the price lacks some of the features that you would expect.

• Data della recensione: 2/11/2018
Utente Verificato
Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2019

"Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses."

Commenti: I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Vantaggi: Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Inconvenienti: Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2019

"Good alternative to Quickbooks"

Commenti: Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

Vantaggi: I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances. I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

Inconvenienti: There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2019
Michael L.
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2019

"Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic"

Commenti: Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

Vantaggi: It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

Inconvenienti: I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2019
Carma S.
Entrepreneur
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 26/7/2019

"Good Value for the SoloEntrepreneur"

Commenti: I've been doing my books in Excel for years, but have gotten to a point where that just isn't working for me anymore. I needed an accounting software solution and didn't want to go with the one I've been using for personal expenses due to personal beliefs. Then I heard about Kashoo. It was affordable. It looked fairly easy to learn and robust enough to grow with me. I haven't used it much yet, but I really like what I've seen so far.

Vantaggi: The software is relatively easy to use for a beginner. It also looks like something I can grow with and even pass on to an accountant once my business has grown large enough.

Inconvenienti: There is a bit of a learning curve and I'm not able to import information the way I was hoping to.

• Data della recensione: 26/7/2019
Dan N.
Studi legali, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 11/9/2019

"If you don't want to pay for Quickbooks, look at Kashoo"

Commenti: I needed to run financial statements and reports my previous software could not generate. I am happy with Kashoo and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an alternative to QB.

Vantaggi: I was able to score a deal on this software, but I had been looking for a new accounting software for sometimes. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I really like the bank syncing (which nearly all software provides) and the ability to add users (add your bookkeeping, accountant, etc) and limit their privileges.

Inconvenienti: Not really their fault, but the big player in this game is Quickbooks, and nearly all professionals know how to use QBs. It was a bit harder to find someone familiar with Kashoo, but after that hurdle was over, the software works pretty well.

• Data della recensione: 11/9/2019
Carmen C.
Life Coach & Business Strategist
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/7/2019

"Just what I needed . . ."

Commenti: Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Vantaggi: Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

Inconvenienti: It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

• Data della recensione: 20/7/2019
Randy Z.
Tax Service Technician
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/11/2019

"Good software for bookkeeping "

Commenti: It is a great software that help people on day to day bookkeeping.

Vantaggi: This software is very easy to understand for people who do not have accounting background. I taught my clients for this software and then can learn it very fast, there is always someone to help you online. Great software in the market now.

Inconvenienti: Some functions are confusing for example, to overwrite GST or PST. There is no formal instruction on how to perform these functions

• Data della recensione: 8/11/2019
Rick D.
Co-Owner
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/6/2019

"Perfection (Almost)"

Commenti: We absolutely couldn't run our business as efficiently as we do without Kashoo. It allows us to be agile and respond to our customers' needs in an instant if necessary. We've had many of our larger customers ask us if we could help some of their other vendors to get better organized. With the help of Kashoo, we've set the bar for others to reach.

Vantaggi: We've been using Kashoo for many years. The ease of use is amazing. We know exactly what is happening in our business at any given moment. Although we typically don't use the mobile apps, they are useful if your business model is more suited to mobile. The web app is solid. Uptime is impressive. Support is quick and thorough. Most users wouldn't notice but when you get a bit outside the box you're going to need some assistance from the support team. Some tasks are quite involved when you get past the ordinary. No worries though, the support team is there to guide you through. What we like most is the flexibility of the software and the multi-user capability.

Inconvenienti: Dealing with vendor credits is a pain when you pay by cheque. We would really like to have some inventory control tied into invoices. The new statement feature is nice but we would like to have control over the fields displayed in the report. In particular, we would like to be able to have our customers' PO numbers listed so that they can more easily cross reference our invoices.

• Data della recensione: 24/6/2019
Vivek H.
2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/8/2016

"Superb, snappy, comprehensive!"

Commenti: When I set up my business 5 years ago I knew I would need an easy-to-use accounting system. As an accountant myself I needed one with all the bells and whistles, and as a business owner I needed one that was easy to use from anywhere and fast and flexible. After experimenting with a number of unhappy options, I stumbled across Kashoo and it was love at first sight.

Vantaggi: Clean, snappy interface; support for serious accounting (adjustments, transfers, trial balance, general ledger, supporting documents) over and above simple receipts and payments; cloud-based & browser-based so allows me access from anywhere and peace of mind regarding data security and backups. And I can share it all with my auditor sitting miles away at his Windoze PC so he doesn't have to take up space in my home office, where I happily update Kashoo using my iMac :)

Inconvenienti: Maybe a tad more support for drag-and-drop would be nice as would the ability to open it in multiple windows so I can cross-check and tally stuff a bit easier than going backward and forward in the same browser window.

• Data della recensione: 21/8/2016
Jeff K.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/10/2016

"I consider Kashoo to be a trusted partner in my business"

Commenti: Overall Kashoo is a 5 star business. I only gave them 4 stars for features and functionality because no software is ever complete. For example, the mobile receipt capture software doesn't read my receipt and fill in the data entry for me. (Hint Hint kashoo - feature request) The apps for mobile and iPad are great. I'm able to get everything done and stay up to date easily. The mobile capture works great and means no more piles or receipts lying around. The Web UI was recently updated to add the feature to import scanned and digital receipts too - a specific feature request of mine. Kashoo is always investing in the development of the tool and the education of their customers. The addition of Kashoo U was great for education. I also take advantage of live chat and the always on knowledge base. My accountant even became a Kashoo MVP which I was thrilled about. I like that I can give my accountant permission based access to the data to adjust and file.

Vantaggi: Ease of setup, ease on use. Archiving and security of data.

Inconvenienti: I like everything about it, but encourage further development of the mobile capture services. There's still room to improved workflow and save customers time and money.

• Data della recensione: 11/10/2016
Carrie K.
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/12/2016

"My Kashoo Experience "

Commenti: I Love Kashoo but I wish there was more help online, I'm trying to figure out how to deduct money from an employee for a garnish of wages and I thought I did it correctly but it was wrong, because I'm a really small business and have less than 5 employees I can not get any help. I also wish that the invoice section of Kashoo was easier to use. But It's way more user-friendly than other programs! So yes I like it !!

Vantaggi: Easy to use, easy to keep track of things, like the reminders it gives in the side column

Inconvenienti: Invoicing is not that great, or it could be that I'm not knowledgeable in creating invoices in Kashoo. Wish there was more help for the free accounts, but hey can't get much for free these days.

Risposta del fornitore

da Kashoo il giorno 14/12/2016

Hi Carrie, thanks for the review! Kashoo offers many support options and our team is ready to help you any time you need it - by phone 1-888-520-5274, by live chat that's available from within the app, by email at [email protected], and through our self-serve support site at support.kashoo.com. We also regularly host live webinars. You can visit kashoo.com/webinars to see what's coming up. I hope that helps!

• Data della recensione: 13/12/2016
Ken I.
SEO + Web + Reputation Marketing ★★★★★
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 7/5/2019

"Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!"

Commenti: The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Vantaggi: Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

Inconvenienti: There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

• Data della recensione: 7/5/2019
Glenn G.
Business owner
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

"Review kashoo"

Commenti: I can see up to date my statement income monthly or yearly and compare, so i can adjust strategy when i want. Program everything up front bills. Find receipt paid , clients that buy on credit, when to call them. Bills to pay.
Can comepair booking with my bank statement, do monthly tax payment, download documents in exel, pdf etc

Vantaggi: Its a simple to use day by day administration program. 24 hours eccess any where in the world. Get all financial information how your business is doing.

Inconvenienti: If your not good in english it will be hard to understand most instruction , like setting up certain things to get going, personaly i dont go to deep in setting up complicated administration things i dont understand, but when i have to you can get online help , only on working hours, not 24 hour. Maybe some more after hours asistance can come out handy, depens in which time zone you living.

Mike L.
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/7/2019

"Great support"

Commenti: overall very good

Vantaggi: Customer support has been excellent. easy to use

Inconvenienti: invoices are the most important thing. They are how we present the Kashoo product to our customer. The invoicing needs more functionality. i.e.: I need to be able to delete a line or line items and I can not. Not being able to do this can make an invoice look sloppy.
if a client is tax exempt I have to make every line item a non tax item - better would be one bulk action, one button that says customer is tax exempt.
I would also like to see a quote or estimate option. If a client wants pricing, I need to send them an invoice. if the client decides not to go with us, that invoice is counted as income.

• Data della recensione: 8/7/2019
Leslie R.
Agricoltura, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/4/2019

"love the user interface and chat feature!"

Commenti: When I first started my horticulture business (capterra- why is horticulture or even landscaping, not an industry option?!?) I kept books on paper and had to learn book keeping from the IRS website and other online (free) resources. When I decided that I really wanted to go digital, I tried multiple online book keeping softwares before finally settling on Kashoo. My experience has been really great! Every time I have a question it has been either easily answered through the online tutorials or by using the Kashoo chat feature. Even when I make a stupid mistake, customer service always seems happy to help me unravel and correct it. For comparison, another organization that I was on the board of uses quick books and every time I had to use it I was more greatful for Kashoo! For someone who didn’t learn book keeping on quick books- looking through the accounts to find the information I need on Kashoo is so much more intuitive.

Vantaggi: Ability to view accounts, excellent customer service, helpful tutorials

Inconvenienti: for me there really haven’t been any cons. That said, my accountant had never heard of it- not really a problem, just disappointing to me, and of course I would love to pay nothing for bookkeeping 😉

Diaa E.
General Manager
Architettura e urbanistica, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/9/2016

"Best Accounting Solution for SME's"

Commenti: Being the owner of a small company with no accounting background at all made my decision to handle accounts a crazy one, but thanks for Kashoo who helped me overcome this challenge successfully! A well developed piece of software with a huge bunch of educational videos and guiding articles, equipped with excellent customer support is exactly what you look for when you are starting your first steps in accounting. Kashoo made my life easier and gave me full control over my cash flow!

Vantaggi: - Ease of use
- Accessibility across different platforms
- Realtime save and backup
- Well designed interface
- Fully customizable invoices and reports
- Full-featured iOS app for iPad.

Inconvenienti: - Lack of a generic (non-US) payroll/HR component
- Useless android app!

• Data della recensione: 27/9/2016
Ken O.
CFO
Ristoranti, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2019

"Basic Software at Economical Price"

Commenti: We are running a seasonal fast service restaurant with 20 employees with a pretty simple chart of accounts. I use QuickBooks Online for other businesses but I was looking for something less costly which integrates well with our Square POS terminal. Kashoo does a great job with Square and it is less than half the price of QBO, but with commensurately less functionality.

Vantaggi: 1) Automatically lists the latest entries in income or expenses or other accounts if you select them.
2) Easy to learn and to get going
3) Excellent integration with Square allowing you to run detailed excel reports to slice and dice your Square transactions to your heart's content.

Inconvenienti: 1) Bank account transaction matching is cumbersome and a bit clunky. The top half of the page is what you've matched, and the bottom half are all the entries in Kashoo INCLUDING matched ones. The bottom half should really be just the unmatched entries.
1a) You can't run a report on matched or unmatched entries and if you select or download the bank account account it does not tell you which entries are matched.
2) It won't add up sub accounts on an income statement
3) In general, if you want to run reports the answer is excel, but excel isn't that bad: it's just a pain to dump it, format it, sort it , etc.

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2019
Jc B.
Partner
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/7/2019

"Kashoo Online Accounting Review"

Commenti: Again, for the money it is suitable for small companies.

Vantaggi: We started using this product because the first year was free through Liberty Tax Service. Additional account costs are attractive. So cost is what I like most about the product. I do like the layout/appearance of the P&L and Balance Sheet. Also like the Bank Connect feature.

Inconvenienti: Inability to get totals within the apps modules, limited reporting capabilities, unable to filter by date, name, detail, etc. Wish this product was a bit more robust, so that exporting to Excel wouldn't be necessary.

• Data della recensione: 3/7/2019
Ben R.
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2019

"Multiyear user"

Commenti: Great!

Vantaggi: I've been using this software for 5 books for about 5 years now. I'm not an accountant, and it's so well laid out that I really prefer this to any of the other systems I've tried. It's all put together for a entrepreneur to use easily. Over the years I've needed support and help a few times, and each time I've had the issue resolved by a real person very quickly and easily.

Inconvenienti: Some of the book keepers need to get up to speed initially, but it doesn't take long.

• Data della recensione: 6/4/2019
Deborah G.
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 22/1/2019

"Great accounting program, easy to learn and use, but report formatting needs a lot of work."

Commenti: I know that the look of reports is not a top priority in accounting software, but a clean, professional look does matter to me. I have been advised by Kashoo that they are working on them but it has been months now and nothing has been fixed. If it wasn't for this issue, the software would get a 5/5 from me. I really like using the program and don't want to switch to something else.

Vantaggi: Has everything I need to run my small business
Easy to learn and use, not a huge learning curve
Canadian product!

Inconvenienti: Data entry requires a lot of scrolling up and down
Report formatting really needs work:
- Accounts are not in numerical order
- Columns don't line up
- Some reports have no title or date range, I have to add them manually (statements and ledger)
- Font headers are huge and can't be adjusted, creating way more pages than needed
- No way to adjust page sizing (often get one line on a second page when it would easily fit on the first)
- Report templates are not customizable, they can only be fixed by Kashoo.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 22/1/2019
Daniel R.
Ristoranti, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/2/2017

"Kashoo Online Accounting"

Commenti: Kashoo is one of the small companies that is competing with the big guys. Their support is fantastic, their product is easy to use and constantly updated for features and usability. You can do it from your desk, from your tablet, or from your phone. Personally I do all 3!

Vantaggi: Very simple and does almost everything the giant products on the market do.

Inconvenienti: Really could use some more color. But that's just me, I like color.

• Data della recensione: 21/2/2017
Stuart O.
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/1/2017

"Very easy to use."

Commenti: Very intuitive software. I have been a CPA for over 40 years. Great for clients "on the go" to maintain accurate records. I use it for all my own personal use as well.

Vantaggi: Portability, ease of use.

Inconvenienti: Would like to see more selectivity in reports.

Risposta del fornitore

da Kashoo il giorno 30/1/2017

Stuart,
Thanks for the review. I am going to reach out to you directly to find out what is happening with your log-in process it should be a few seconds at most.

• Data della recensione: 24/1/2017