Informazioni su Bitrix24

Soluzione di fascia alta progettata per collaborazione, comunicazione, social network e flusso di lavoro e gestione della conoscenza efficaci.

Ulteriori informazioni su Bitrix24

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support.

Valutazioni di Bitrix24

3,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Bitrix24 ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 520 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Bitrix24?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (520)

Leah W.
Leah W.
Design Engineer (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Bitrix24: All-in-one collaboration and task & Project management tool

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Task and project management. Video calls and live chat.

Aspetti positivi:

Collaboration in our organization has been at optimal via chats and video calls.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not yet detected any flaw on this team collaboration platform.

Paulo F.
partner - CFO (Brasile)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

BITRIX24 - easy and free solution for task management

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: So far so good! works well, no bugs and team has gotten used to it.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform has a few viewing modes (GANTT, LIST, DEADLINE...) for different types of people. I prefer GANTT. It is easy to work with and schedule tasks within the company, allocated to different employees. It has a built in chat messenger feature that helps keep an ongoing communication between teams.

Aspetti negativi:

Since it brings together several different features, it contains a lot of information on screen, which in turn for some people it's hard to use and navigate.

Nurul suhaila A.
Nurul suhaila A.
Information Communication Technology Coordinator (Malaysia)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful tools to manage project tracking and planning

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Using Bitrix24 has been a pleasant experience for my company in many areas, including project planning, job scheduling, private communications, and staff performance evaluation.

Aspetti positivi:

The optimal network layout and the premise of integrated social media feeds are two of Bitrix's significant strengths. If the software's price had not swayed us, I might well have anticipated our being able to adapt it to our needs. My favorite part of the site was the notion of using it to manage chores and boost efficiency amongst some of the staff.

Aspetti negativi:

They let us utilize the built-in VoIP capability, but not the latest version. I do not understand why this would be the case. Last year, I used my VoIP device to connect with my friends and family. But then they want payment for the feature.

Eric r. B.
Eric r. B.
Chief Product Officer (USA)
Ricerca, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

3,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

Alternative considerate: Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere Bitrix24: Bitrix seemed to offer more functionality and the initial cost was $0. But when we started seeing how even some pretty basic functionality would be expensive to use on Bitrix, we switched to HubSpot.

Software precedente: SugarCRM

Perché passare a Bitrix24: Ultimately, we did not. HubSpot proved to be a far better fit when we looked at pricing and capabilities. HS had it hands-down for mass-mailing and quicker workfr

Diego A.
Diego A.
Analista Digital (Costa Rica)
Servizi bancari, 11-50 dipendenti

Bitrix 24: un buen prospecto para CRM

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: En general Bitrix 24 es una excelente alternativa a bajo y de fácil implementación para que las empresas pequeñas puedan contar con una plataforma de CRM para gestionar a sus clientes de una manera efectiva y los detalles que debe afinar para mejor como software no son tan riesgosos tomando en cuenta las ventajas que brinda al punto de ser un mini ERP.

Aspetti positivi:

Las ventajas de Bitrix 24 van más allá de un simple CRM para gestionar clientes, crear prospectos y sus respectivas promesas de atención. Esta plataforma tiene ciertas funcionales que lo hacen ver como una buena alternativa para tener un ERP en la empresa y que las diferentes áres vean como avanzan las ventas. Incluso, se pueden generar proyecciones y asignar metas de ventas para los miembros de los diferentes equipos.

Aspetti negativi:

Este software debe de mejorar algunos aspectos con el tema de la calibración de las gestiones en seguimiento. Es decir, cuando se le da una promesa como seguimiento, volver a llamar, no llamar más o venta distinguir entre criterios definitivos y promesas temporales. Son detalles mínimos.

Forever living M.
Forever living M.
Owner (USA)
Istruzione superiore, Lavoratore autonomo

To Use This You Must be good with Software and love to use different CRM's

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I like it as a training platform for me and my team. I may keep it or I may not use it anymore.

Aspetti positivi:

This has a google app to allow you to pick up on the go once you log off of the Desktop version of Bitrix 24.

Aspetti negativi:

I dont know why They allowd us to use the build in voip calling feature last year, but not this year. All last year I used my Own voip dialer to call my contacts. But now they want pay. That was a good part of the App for me The App is now way to confusing. they want me to join now or sign up now. I am just confused.

Avash K.
Avash K.
IT Director (Nepal)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Relatively Affordable CRM With Wide Set of Features

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Bitrix24 has been a great addition to our company. We needed to do some work to get it started as many people were confused about the way to use it but now - it's great.

Aspetti positivi:

In general, Bitrix 24 is an ideal alternative to low cost and easy to execute in those small companies that can have a CRM platform to manage their customers in a useful way. It also offers attributes which can be finely customized securely so that it offers features in a mini Enterprise resource planning. We could see improvements in the workflow of our company in a short period of time after using Bitrix24. Collaborating within different departments in the company also became easy. It is also compatible with a wide range of devices like Android, iPhone, or iPad smartphones or tablets. Bitrix24 also has effective email templates that we can send to prospective customers. The best thing about Bitrix24 is it's relatively affordable to other software that provides a similar set of features. They also create backup of data daily automatically so we don't have to worry about losing data to some accidents.

Aspetti negativi:

From my personal experience - it's kind of hard to teach an average person about CRM due to complex User Interfaces and workflow. However, with some experience and good mentoring - anyone can use it. I wish they made it easy for complete newbies to use it.

Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Key Account Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 10.000+ dipendenti

Team Collaboration Tool with Task Management Capabilities

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Collaboration on projects, file sharing and live chatting.

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix24 improve productivity by enhancing team collaboration, task management and file sharing in one single solution.

Aspetti negativi:

Bitrix24 has a lot of features, which I have never completed to customize all.

Arnaud I.
Ceo (Congo-Brazzaville)
Forniture e materiali, 2-10 dipendenti

Ceo

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I received such à great expérience and I really liked most of its features and it pushes me to promote others

Aspetti positivi:

It is very important and easy to use software, it allows thé storage of documents and files. It allows us to manage customers effectively

Aspetti negativi:

He doesn't really have à lot of flaws if little bug overall it goes

Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Financial Analyst (Kenya)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A powerful solution for task and project management

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Team collaboration. Task and project management.

Aspetti positivi:

Offered a 30-day free trial, which I really enjoyed without obligation to purchase. Bitrix24 has tools which unify teams in one workspace remotely.

Aspetti negativi:

I get confused by the wide array of features - no big deal anyways since I use what I am in need of.

Utente Verificato
Chief Executive Officer (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Bitrix Virtual Office Solution

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with Bitrix24 has been great. I have no complaints and would easily recommend it to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

The free version is more than adequate to manage business functions. The intranet/portal feature allows me to manage my company and staff. My company is a virtual company and thanks to Bitrix24 it allows all members of my time to collaborate, communicate and work together just as if they were in the office. I have been using this software for many years and have tried other options and always come back to Bitrix24. I am yet to find any other software as versatile as Bitrix24.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue we have is sometimes new Associates find it difficult to access the platform for the first time. I personally did not experience that issue, and this is only for a small percentage of new recruits.

Alternative considerate: Workplace from Meta e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Bitrix24: HubSpot was a good CRM but did not have the other functionality like Bitrix24. It was only good as a CRM. Workplace by Facebook was too expensive. Even when we tried the free version it was still not as good as Bitrix24.

Maszni A.
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer (Malaysia)
Intrattenimento, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Project management software with very good workload planning

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Aspetti negativi:

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert (Bielorussia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Aspetti positivi:

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Aspetti negativi:

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Alternative considerate: amoCRM

Perché scegliere Bitrix24: Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Software precedente: Zoho CRM

Haris C.
CEO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easily the best CRM for its price

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Alternative considerate: Jira, Quickbase e Podio

Perché scegliere Bitrix24: Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a Bitrix24: Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.

John B.
Manager (Austria)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, 11-50 dipendenti

Very helpful software

Aspetti positivi:

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane." -Custom Kanban board. -A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees. -Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts. -Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client. -Good mobile version (Android, iPhone). -Built-in IP-telephony. -Built-in work with mail through IMAP. -Automatic group / project chat for members. -Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure). -Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why"). -Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings. - Many other extensions, including free ones.

Aspetti negativi:

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track). -Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10). In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases"). -We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings. It works properly in a virtual machine. If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours. Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Jorge rene A.
Jorge rene A.
Consultor Independiente de TI (Ecuador)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti

A Secret Jewel

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

Aspetti positivi:

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Aspetti negativi:

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist (Malaysia)
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Reliable CRM platform

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Syazwani I.
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive (Malaysia)
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Aspetti negativi:

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Syamir K.
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant (Malaysia)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Manage project with Bitrix24

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Aspetti positivi:

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Aspetti negativi:

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft Teams

Software precedente: Microsoft Project

Agnishwar M.
Executive (India)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Review of Bitrix24

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Aspetti positivi:

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include. Client Dashboard Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming. Group Collaborations Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Aspetti negativi:

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Utente Verificato
Publisher (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Rick P.
Rick P.
Director (Argentina)
Fonte della recensione

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Aspetti negativi:

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew K.
Matthew K.
Marketing Research (USA)
Editoria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Aspetti positivi:

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Aspetti negativi:

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan A.
Irfan A.
Senior Full-stack PHP Developer (Pakistan)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Aspetti positivi:

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Aspetti negativi:

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Danish Q.
General Manager (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Software informatici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

I love Bitrix!

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package. i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Aspetti positivi:

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Aspetti negativi:

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Alternative considerate: Zoho CRM e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a Bitrix24: It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.