Informazioni su ActiveCollab

ActiveCollab è il software per la gestione dei progetti che assicura il completo controllo sul lavoro. Svolgi il lavoro reale ora!

Ulteriori informazioni su ActiveCollab

Aspetti positivi:

Onboarding is easy, interface is easy to use and understanding. It's also one of the cheapest option in the market.

Aspetti negativi:

Out of the box it is missing things that I would have expected to be present.

Valutazioni di ActiveCollab

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

ActiveCollab ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 388 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato ActiveCollab?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (388)

Emanuele
Ingegnere del software (Italia)

Un buon compromesso

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Usiamo Active Collab per gestire i task e in generale tutta la comunicazione col cliente sui progetti in sviluppo e in assistenza. Ci ha semplificato molto l'organizzazione della comunicazione eliminando gli interminabili (e incomprensibili) flame di email

Aspetti positivi:

La facilità d'uso e l'intuitività delle principali funzionalità

Aspetti negativi:

A volte servirebbe più complessità per gestire meglio i la visibilità delle informazioni condivise (o meno) col cliente

Alternative considerate: Jira e Asana

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Prezzo e semplicità d'uso

Noemi
Giornalista (Italia)

Strumento molto utile

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Uno strumento indispensabile per il mio lavoro.

Aspetti positivi:

Uso ActiveCollab quotidianamente da più anni, per gestire molteplici attività del mio team. Lo trovo facile da usare, comodo, preciso. Consigliato!

Aspetti negativi:

Non trovo difetti al Software, risponde alla mie esigenze

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
C# Developer (Macedonia del Nord)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect Project management tool.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: ActiveCollab is one of the best, if not the best project management tool that I have ever used and I have jumped from one to another tool for different projects and project types. If offers so many features, perfect dashboard, milestone preview, calendar, planner, contact details, time tracking and much more. While it is perfect for managing many different types of projects, this is still not the perfect tool for managing software development projects. The only reason for that would be, there is no (or that was not back then) an integration with Git or other version of control system. It was simply a missing feature back then.
I truly hope that nowadays the ActiveCollab team managed to improve and integrate such feature, but talking 6-7 years ago, that was the only downside that I can say about it. If for some reason that is still not available and you are into software development business, look for something else like Asana or Bitbucket.

Aspetti positivi:

Great dashboard, different types of reports, milestone preview, calendars, time tracking tool are just a few of the features that make this software irreplaceable tool when it comes to project management.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of integration with Git or another version of control system.

Utente Verificato
Partner, Chief Creative Officer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Finally a project management system small businesses can afford

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We have been using ActiveCollab for around 4 years now and they continue to work on ways to fineness the tool for the better. The support team has always been very responsive -- although we have only had a few SOS calls they AC team reacted quickly and we were able to continue work with very little interruption.

Aspetti positivi:

Visually easy to see what projects and tasks are priority. I also love the budget tracker which allows me to make sure projects stay on budget. This program is extremely easy to learn to use as both an administrator and a day-to-day user. I have worked with so many project management systems in my career (some at a much higher price point) and ActiveCollab is a true competitor for a fraction of the cost.

Aspetti negativi:

When pulling invoices, I wish we had more options as to how to import the time entry notes. Because we require our team to place notes as to what they were doing for the hours logged - we do spend more time than desired editing invoices once the data is pulled in.

Alternative considerate: Trello, Basecamp e monday.com

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: The price point and features offered were hard to compete with --- best decision we've made.

Mari-Nella
Owner (Namibia)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

It is a beautiful app but not that useful

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It was nice in the beginning but I just soon realised I needed something with easier to use features and no hidden costs. Onces a app like this becomes too complicated to navigate or customise - you will not use it as you need to daily because of that hassle.

Aspetti positivi:

It is beautifully designed so initially it seemed easier to use and navigate. It had a client portal and I could track my jobs and invoice/do estimates all from one place.

Aspetti negativi:

It has hidden fees. Everywhere it advertises itself as only 7.50 a month. - But using the MAIN FEATURES OF WHY I WANTED THIS APP is extra, like invoicing, time tracking and using the client portal. This was not made clear initially. The client service is terrible. I would ask questions but there response was really terrible english language - not what I would expect from an international app that everyone should be able to understand. Especially a client service person called Darla. Terrible and rude manners and unhelpful.!

Alternative considerate: Pluto LMS, monday.com e ClickUp

Perché scegliere ActiveCollab: I wanted a app that I could use to track my projects, my daily tasks, and has a timer. Plus I can send out cost estimates and invoices from and my clients can log into to track and make note of project progress and timeline.

Software precedente: Todoist e Asana

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Activecollab seems to be the cheapest option where I could managment my projects, finances and clients from one place.

Risposta di Active Collab

anno scorso

We appreciate your honest feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had this experience with ActiveCollab. As for the pricing, additional features such as Invoicing, Time Estimates, Workload, Availability, etc., are listed in the GePaid bundle section, which is charged additionally and is not a part of the basic paid plan. You can check out our pricing on the official site here: https://activecollab.com/pricing

Ian
Managing Drector (Bahamas)
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Comprehensive Project management

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Despite the above mentioned short comings (search functionality and date entry on estimates), overall Active Collab is a great asset to our team and our companie's ability to track all projects and billings in one place. We find it indispensable.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and implementation. Simple staff on-boarding and intuitive interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Poor search function and lack of ability to enter a date on estimates... crazy that such a well rounded and useful software lacks a full feature search function and doesn't allow (nor even auto generate) a date field on the estimate form.

Alternative considerate: FunctionFox, Basecamp e Asana

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Cost was major consideration, but it also provides all features we needed.

Jolie
Jolie
Visual Space & Training Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Active Collab makes working together simple

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My team is spread across the country and Active Collab allows us to work together on projects seamlessly. Our outside partners are also able to work with us easily.

Aspetti positivi:

Great tool for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders Pretty robust feature set Simple to access and easy to invite collaborators in & out of my company

Aspetti negativi:

Upgrades have been a bit buggy and while the team are responsive, they don't always believe that they've broken something

Alternative considerate: Trello e Slack

Perché scegliere ActiveCollab: Better features competitive pricing All around, Active Collab is a more flexible tool that is easier to use

Software precedente: Basecamp

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Pricing and features

CTO (Brasile)

Simple and extensive

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It was very good to us during 6 years.

Aspetti positivi:

Web used Active Collab during several years in our servers. The database structure is very simple and allow us to create dashboards with user data.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of features like kanban and of user interface improvements during updates

Alternative considerate: Redmine, Jira e Basecamp

Perché scegliere ActiveCollab: Jira was so complicated and hard do mantain. I'm talking about 2009

Software precedente: Redmine, Jira e Basecamp

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Price and simples maintenance

Malcolm
Art Director (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Not Just Project Management! Superior Time Tracking and Reporting for Clients Too!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Time tracking. It's wonderful. We are able to track our time down to the specific task within projects. We can also label each project by client and bill clients based on the time we've specifically tracked for each task and project. All of this tracking also allows for reporting to our clients - down to being able to let them know how much time was spent on each task. Customer service is also amazing. One of our team members has made suggestions for new/alternate features/revised functionality, and things were updated fairly quickly! So good. Thank you!

Aspetti negativi:

I'd love to see the organization of the projects in a different way. Organized instead by client on the main page. The main page is otherwise less organized than I need it to be.

Creative Director (USA)

Great all-in-one solution

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our team manages all of our projects through ActiveCollab, and that includes budgeting, tasks, and time management. Without it, we'd be lost in a sea of emails and Slack messages.

Aspetti positivi:

ActiveCollab is quite feature rich. We were able to consolidate multiple pieces of software into one.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the menus are hard to find and I'd really like to see a comprehensive calendar approach to tasks, vs just per project.

Alternative considerate: Trello, Basecamp e Asana

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: The feature to cost ratio was best with ActiveCollab.

Marie
Graphiste (Canada)
Belle arti, Lavoratore autonomo

Migration de Harvest vers ActiveCollab

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

L'option Charge de travail et Agenda sont vraiment géniaux pour planifier notre semaine.

Aspetti negativi:

Il n'y a pas de façon de créer une banque de contacts pour la facturation des clients. Pour enregistrer les coordonnées des clients il faut absolument les inviter à collaborer dans le logiciel.

Alexander
Alexander
Entrepreneur (Sudafrica)
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Excellent Project management, All-in-one solution

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It helps me get my tasks done in no time. The software is really hassle free, so there's never any obstacles when using it. Another great thing about ActiveCollab is that the features are very diverse and the ability to self host really adds to the convenience.

Aspetti negativi:

The invoicing module is far too limited. Apart from that, I'm really happy.

Engineering Head (Indonesia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

The Right Project Management Tool for Small to Medium Sized Team

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's easy to use and worth the cost.

Aspetti positivi:

My team and I do really like the simplicity of the software. It helps us focus on doing the tasks rather than figuring out how to use the software correctly to assign tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

- Unmaintained mobile apps, both iOS and Android versions. - No function to duplicate tasks list. - Zipping attachments from a task to be downloaded, takes forever. - Bulk actions on tasks seem to need an improvement on UX so that it's more user friendly to use. Currently, we need to scroll up and down to choose the actions. - On the Reports page for Tasks, every time we choose a Custom Report, the columns and "sort by" are always reset. - As admin, I can't see the full list of other user's Activities. I can only see the last 5 or something. I might be able to give some more feedback. Do let me know if it helps improve your product :)

Alternative considerate: monday.com e Bitrix24

Sinoun
Owner (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great, but a lot of improvements can be made.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I like ActiveCollab, but I want to so bad love it more. There is a lot of potential with AC and room for improvement, and I really hope they listen to people's suggestions and needs! Either way, I do highly recommend ActiveCollab, especially if you're a web designer like me who manages hundreds of sites.

Aspetti positivi:

Before I decided to go with ActiveCollab a few years ago, I researched and tried all the project management softwares I could find. I ended up going with ActiveCollab for a number of reasons. One, their interface is simple, practical, and easy on the eye. I found other project management softwares trying to hard and it essentially complicated simple things. Also, I loved how my projects can be displayed and searched. I know this sounds trivial, but when you manage hundreds of projects (websites), I need an interface that works for me. Their interface works perfectly for someone with my needs. I constantly have to go back and forth on so many notes for projects and ActiveCollab has made it user-friendly for me to do this. Second, ActiveCollab had awesome customer service when I had any issues or questions. This was a big plus because I then knew I was in good hands. Third, they had some add-ons other softwares didn't have so it was nice to have features I wanted to use all in one place, like time tracking and invoicing. Fourth, it was reasonably priced.

Aspetti negativi:

While I went with ActiveCollab, I am still frustrated with some of their features: One, I use notes A LOT. Their notes interface design looks like something from the 90's. Two, while they have the invoicing option available, it's sub-par. There are a lot of things they can improve with their invoicing. I wish I could use it, but it's just very limited. An example of a limitation is that you can't even enter or send an invoice without "inviting" the client to join ActiveCollab. I tried testing an invoice by putting an email manually because they claimed you could, but nothing gets sent, unless I "invite" someone into my account. This is silly. Another issue I have with the invoicing is that it shows "Active Collab" as the sender and you do NOT have the option to change this. Kinda stupid. Three, you only have a measly 3 ways to categorize or filter projects: Client, Category, and Label. This can be very limiting depending on what you're doing.

Joshua
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This system is the very bedrock of client collaboration in our company. We simply need it.

Aspetti positivi:

Diversity of features. It covers calendar integration, task management, expense and time tracking, client estimates and invoicing is integrated, discussions with clients are threaded and neatly organized at all times, file uploads that act as a mini-Dropbox for yourself and your clients, notes, facebook-style timeline of the activity within each project... And I haven't even touched on the level of customization, multitude of extensions (Zapier included), scalability (with self-hosted options!), and the iOS app that works with either cloud or self-hosted versions (our clients LOVE the app). We love ActiveCollab because of it's diversity. That's the one reason that in our opinion, it's simply irreplaceable. Having to replace it would be like adding tripling the administrative work on our plates. It replaces the need for multiple separate services that do each of those things separately. Who wants that when you can have one single login to one single system that can rule them all? ;) SIMPLY. IRREPLACEABLE.

Aspetti negativi:

The iOS and Android apps needs some work. They don't do as much as the desktop version, so they feel limited. They don't really take advantage of features like gestures or multi-touch, which every smartphone has. We'd really like to be able to upload more than just pictures from the camera roll; some kind of file picking, or option to upload to ActiveCollab from another app (share sheets) would go a LONG way. Optimization for tablet-size screens would be sweet too, along with the simple ability to make text in the app bigger or smaller, so it's easier to read. The calendar allows for syndication via subscription links, but stopping there feels premature. It would help a lot to be able to integrate to Calendar apps (via CalDAV), since the calendar isn't available on the mobile app either. It would be really nice so that we can add or edit events from our native calendar apps of choice. Support is fantastic, and extremely knowledgeable. We run a self-hosted installation, which is more economical for us, but we don't have pros running our server environment. That task falls on us, teaching ourselves as we go, and it feels like support will drop clues about what an issue is, instead of going the distance and going in themselves to help fix the problem. Granted, that's more of a problem with /us/, since we're business administrators and not experts in server management. But support will not abandon you. They've always got your back, no matter how tough the problem!

Sarah
owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great Option for my Creative Business

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: ActiveCollab keeps us organized and on task. It's a great snapshot of our client work at any given point. We have many moving parts, and ActiveCollab allows us to really stay on target with our goals and on task with our clients.

Aspetti positivi:

I own and operate a company that specializes in creative strategy and marketing/PR services and this is a good fit for us. I spent many months and went through quite a few trials researching a software that had as many features combined that we were looking for. We settled on ActiveCollab and we're very happy with them. It's a great option without the price tag and disorganization the later versions that Basecamp brings. I like the customization features as well as the billable categories for tracking and reports. We work with contractors in our business and we like the ability to assign tasks and hide back office items from the client. Their customer service has been very responsive and helpful throughout our set up and we're overall very happy with the product and functionality for our needs. Overall good UX / UI.

Aspetti negativi:

We're finding the reports options are a little bit limited, however it hasn't been a huge issue. We're getting most of the data we need. We really wish we could assign tasks to multiple people, but that seems to be a common theme among these software options. I don't understand why as we have many tasks that are worked on by multiple people. This carries over into the time tracking app. If you aren't assigned a task, it won't show up in the time tracking app for you to track against. However the work around is you can add a time report in the desktop version after the fact to any task regardless of who it assigned to. The budget feature per project is nice, however, we wish we could break it down further by task list. Their great customer service has passed this along to the management and dev team for consideration so fingers crossed it will be coming in an update at some point.

Project Manager (USA)
Stampa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A/C has been a game changer for us. We are using it a bit outside of its intended scope but it works

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Highly focussed team members. Remote work flexibility. Collaboration. Time Management. Quality Management. Data Management. Targeted and SMART Goals. Internal Motivation. Trust.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform makes communicating with team members a breeze. We have a multitude of projects and tasks within the three departments - A/C helps keep everything organized and on track. LOVE the landing screen "My Work". The calendar view is awesome for our morning meetings. It is great that we can filter by person or project on the calendar. It's a robust feature that other platforms did not have. Really enjoy the notifications when I mention a team member. The robust area within a project including Tasks List, Discussions, Files, notes, Time, Expenses, Activity is great. Not only does it encourage collaboration it fully supports remote work. On the task list, we can drag/drop tasks. Filter by assignees, tasks lists, due dates, or completed tasks. You can also review the overall project progress. A/C has some great reporting features. I like how we can star projects. Simple features like that are NOT overlooked in the A/C platform. Time tracking, invoicing, and estimates functions look great. We haven't used them yet but we will eventually. I appreciate the pricing. The customer support is quick and responsive. Our team has embraced the platform and I feel we will continue to use it for years to come. I would recommend the platform to others.

Aspetti negativi:

Disclaimer: We use it a bit outside of its intended purpose. Our group is Marketing, Web Development, and IT. Although there are a ton of project-based objectives within the departments there are some marketing functions that are not project based. This is the biggest thing I've got it's not a deal breaker. Maybe extend the software to include flexible user accounts or setup different types of project areas. That isn't necessarily project oriented. Minors: Recurring tasks are a bit of a pain to setup the first time Multiple different calendars confuse people sometimes and they end up creating a calendar for themselves. Maybe we could setup tasks requiring a sign-off? Maybe this is already a feature and I don't know how to do it yet?

Communications Manager (UK)
Istituzioni religiose, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Self hosted or hosted, an excellent team tool

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have a global team that work on projects together, ActiveCollab keeps us progressing them.
We also use it for collaboration, requests and idea sharing.

Aspetti positivi:

We tried many alternatives, but the simplicity and the ability to self host won us over. Task lists, Kanban Style boards, Time tracking, Notifying and Assigning all work well.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel the file sharing (or at least referencing a file you have already uploaded) could be simpler. Apart from that we're really happy.

Alternative considerate: Trello, Basecamp e Asana

Software precedente: Asana

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Primarily the ability to self host, and have a large team accessing without paying by user per month.

Djordje
Client Manager (Serbia)
Fonte della recensione

Collaboration on the project and task level - ActiveCollab is the middle-of-the-road solution

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Using ActiveCollab daily for over two years felt easy, but also like a chore sometimes. Doing things manually falls within one's job, and it offers good control over how things happen, but sometimes you just want to automate things exactly to your liking. The former describes using ActiveCollab better, but as mentioned, that is sometimes a good thing.

Aspetti positivi:

For all intents and purposes, ActiveCollab is awesome at doing what it advertises it's doing - project and task management, with easy-to-use, uncomplicated and effective tools. And really, especially on the task level, it is great and will save you a lot of time and brain power.

Aspetti negativi:

On the other hand, if you're the one to experiment with your software, look for ways to improve it in new and unexpected way, I hope you're not expecting a lot of success with ActiveCollab. It is a good piece of software, as long as you stay within its area of expertise. Otherwise, you're just stopped in tracks for the most of time, with little or no ways to go forward.

Alternative considerate: Jira e ProjectManager.com

Ross
Ross
Creative and Technical Director (Turchia)
, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Project Management Software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It organizes my life every day.

Aspetti positivi:

Solid options for organization and streamlining processes that even clients can be taught to use. As a creative agency selling our time it's important to communicate quickly and efficiently with our clients. A big part of that happens at the beginning of every project when they fill out a creative brief. We've used ActiveCollab to set up standard brief templates so AC asks all the questions and they go down the list and fill it out. The time tracker works great and is a painless way to keep track of time. Email notifications are great, especially being able to respond to comments VIA email really speeds things up. Support staff is great. Always available and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

The invoicing functionality is great but is missing major sorting and display capabilities. For example, if I wanted to show each time entry with its note about what that entry was for organized by project, I cannot do that. My wife has also complained about the App not having a lot of functionality, but I have not used it much personally. I also think the 'Notes' 'Files' and 'Discussions' tabs are kind of random. Haven't found a good place for those in our workflows and they're confusing for clients. I realize it's a big thing to ask, but I'd also like to see some way of incorporating something like Slack into Active Collab, so we can move away from Skype completely.

Uroš
Uroš
Owner (Serbia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very easy to use but packs a big punch

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Our overall experience is absolutely positive. We get to plan out our projects, go through them daily, track everything, and at the end exactly know what to invoice the client. It really covers all the basis that we need in our process and we love it for that.

Aspetti positivi:

I really appreciate the simplicity and the power behind the features it delivers. On the surface, it offers just a list of tasks me and my team manage throughout our design and development process, but under the hood it offers task dependencies, estimates, time tracking and many other cool things that make it deceptively powerful.

Aspetti negativi:

Probably the speed of the app on some larger projects. It's lightning fast for everything small to medium, but on larger projects it can take a while to load everything.

Alternative considerate: Jira, Teamwork e Asana

Perché passare a ActiveCollab: Asana is a bit confusing to get into, and it can really get expensive really fast when you need more powerful features. Teamwork was probably our second pick, bit it can be all over the place, not as elegant as ActiveCollab. JIRA is just a beast and we don't need that much complexity (and power) for our everyday development.

Linda
Graphic Design Manager (Canada)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Flexible, easy to use system

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using AC for five years to manage projects in an in-house marketing and communications team. Overall, we've been able to adapt the system to our needs. AC makes it easy to stay out of email for day-to-day tasks like assigning work, reviewing work, checking on project status, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to: - upload images and files into task discussion threads to facilitate easy review of work - easily add and archive users - run reports at the task, project, client, and user levels

Aspetti negativi:

- No integration with Microsoft Teams. - Limited ability to manage user groups or fine-tune user permissions. Most needed feature: - The ability to mark notifications "unread" or "priority".

Matthias
Matthias
Art Director (Germania)
Fonte della recensione

A sleek yet powerful project management software way above its competition

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It helps me organize a great number of projects as one-man business without losing more time than necessary.

Aspetti positivi:

It's amazing how flexible AC can be depending on a project's needs. It can serve as a simple reminder list with great speed and simplicity but also get fully blown up for projects involving production teams and clients at once. Compared to its competition it never feels like its dictating you to use it in a certain way, it just hands you a great bunch of options and lets you use them without interference. I use other products like dropbox and dropbox paper too and it all goes together really nicely. One thing to note is a personal and genuinely helpful customer service, there have been issues and bugs here and there (not many) and in 90% of the cases they were solved within short time. I think AC is great for freelancers and small project groups working remotely I switched from Basecamp and it was one of a relief.

Aspetti negativi:

I personally don't like the free limitations of users. I know there's a business model behind it but I hate to delete other clients/team members just to make room for someone else.

Susan
Partner | Creative (USA)

Constantly Improving and Helpful Support

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The team is immediate to help, and pleasant to deal with. Also, truly they release updates like monthly, the product is always getting better which is AWESOME.

Aspetti positivi:

This software includes all of the features of the leading brands and more in most cases. I compared ActiveCollab to every system out there and tried demos and trials of each as well. It combines robust options with ease of use, and is more affordable than most other options. We can use kan-ban, calendar or list views, and can organize almost everything to our own preference. They also are continuously upgrading the system and adding features. I also like that they have a roadmap on their website so you know what they will be working on next. Top quality product and service.

Aspetti negativi:

We used to be able to change the colors and design options but now we are limited to one set of colors and 4 or 5 different background images. I know it is probably only the designers who care, but as a design company, it drives me crazy. It's not ugly, per se, and it is definitely not hard to read or use, but it is not how I would like it to look, so, it's my least favorite thing about it.

General Manager (Spagna)
Fonte della recensione

Surprisingly helpful and pleasantly quick to implement. Continuing to find more useful features!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Increased project efficiency, improved client satisfaction through better scheduling, better communication, and giving clients open access to interact with us on project tasks (while easily limiting them from internal discussions they don't need to see). Saved time on recording project data and improvements/lessons learned, saved time invoicing thanks to time tracking and integration with accounting software, and have a centralised document store for internal use (apart from client projects) without needing to manage a duplicate access permission system.

Aspetti positivi:

Lots of detailed helpful features which don't complicate the interface but are great when you start using them. Customer support has pointed some out when I put in what we thought was a feature request... but it already existed and I'd missed it. Actively developed and continually updated without annoyingly changing things unnecessarily or 'fixing' anything that isn't broken.

Aspetti negativi:

Using Elastic Search as the only available search feature is limiting, as it's difficult to host and especially so in a shared hosting environment. Without Elastic Search, there's not even a simple text search available for project/task/comment description. There's a couple glitches that pop up from time to time but customer support has been responsive about them and some of our suggestions have been included as feature requests.