Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su AccountEdge

Software di contabilità desktop per piccole imprese per Mac e Windows. AccountEdge è versatile e può essere utilizzato da vari settori.

Ulteriori informazioni su AccountEdge

Aspetti positivi:

The three big keys for me was that AccountEdge had customer service available here in the States that can be reached easily with a phone call, the price is reasonable, and they have a decent program.

Aspetti negativi:

Trying to find prior years' transactions is costly and a huge pain.

Valutazioni di AccountEdge

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

AccountEdge ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 93 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato AccountEdge?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (93)

Gary
Gary
President (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Couldn't be simpler!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Only great things to say about this product.

Aspetti positivi:

AccountEdge Pro has made a work of difference in my company. With their easy to use dashboard, I can enter purchases, invoice customers, pay bills, create payroll, keep an accurate accounting of my banking and so much more. It is simple to use... even I can do it! It's a huge time saver and in the five years that I have been using AccountEdge, I have never had an issue.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a big deal but there have been a couple of times when I have had to realign the check printing format.

Fonte: GetApp

Accountedge Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall this software is really good for people who want a simple bookkeeping and accounting solution.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is great for people who are not accountants and are looking for a simple bookkeeping and accounting software solution.

Aspetti negativi:

Whenever they release an update there are plenty of bugs and a lot of features will not work until the bug is fixed. Last upgrade my outlook connection stopped working so I had to manually send out invoices. Also support is no longer what it used to be. They will force you to upgrade to the current version and also charge for any support unless you can prove that you are calling about a software bug.

Lonny
Owner (USA)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo

User for 30 years

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: 2. I paid $7K for a shopify site because Accountedge advertised they supported Shopify. For years I could open software, hit a button and my accounting was done. Now sometimes t takes HOURS a day to enter my shopify sales because shopify says accountedge "fell out of compliance." Again Accountedge said they were developing an app that would synch my store but it, like the native mac version, is NEVER coming. They have a protocol for exporting sales from shopify and importing them into accountedge but support has refused to guid me through it. Their directions are unintelligible and they simply won't help. Absolutely HORRIBLE support for a 30 year customer that invested 7K in a site based on their say so.

Aspetti positivi:

Gets the job done, lets me do whatever I need to do.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Accountedge discontinued native support for mac when it went to 32 bits and have been saying for about 5 years "we are working on a native version. " The DOS shell it currently operates in is awful and makes me feel like Im back n 1995. It's the slowest program on my computer. I call support 2x a year and it's always the same old thing "they are working on it." I was just told "As soon as we complete a project Apple makes a change to their OS so it slows us down. " Yeah well keeping programs current with each new OS is how computers work. Accountdege does anything I need but, on a MAC it's a miserable experience.

Fonte: GetApp

Overall good product

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love the software and functionality but will most likely switch to another platform due to lack of support from customer service. Also support to your accountant is also non existent.

Aspetti positivi:

The simplicity of this product makes it enjoyable to use. The layout is nice and it makes it easy to find things you are looking for.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support has gone completely down. Upgraded to the 2021 version and it broke a lot of features including the ability to send emails through outlook. Had to wait months for a fix and had to send out invoices manually. Come tax time they now want me to upgrade to 2022 for the accountant to get a copy to work on my file. Software maybe a good price but don't expect any support without spending more money. Basically a trap to force you to pay.

Jim
Owner (Canada)
Stampa, Lavoratore autonomo

Accountedge Pro

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Accountedge Pro is easy to use and has all the features needed. It’s a good program. I have enjoyed using it.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use. Performs all required tasks Automatically. It’s reliable. Easy to navigate. Works very well.

Aspetti negativi:

Lacks mobile integration- being able to use application on mobile device when on the toad or at a clients office. There are some functions available like looking up old invoices and jobs. But that’s about it. In this day and age portable applications are almost necessary.

Georg C.
Georg C.
Vice President (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Simple Complete Accounting System

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We were looking for a small light-weight accounting system to manage some of our ancillary corporations that have very limited activity on them, but need to be audited yearly and reported to in public documents. Thus we wanted something that didn't allow much in the way of mistakes, and was relatively simple to use, without being overly complex and expensive.

Aspetti positivi:

Installation and use of this software is relatively easy, and requires little to no accounting background to accomplish. You can pick your industry, and the types of services/products you provide, give them some custom names, and the software will setup your chart of accounts, and having you rolling. Setup a few vendors/suppliers, and a few customers, and you can start issuing invoices and paying bills.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is not immediately accessible as it does not really follow any similar flow with current modern softwares. The basic system for each function, be it paying bills or selling product, requires either knowledge of exactly which steps you need to do, and in what order, or you follow the "guide" which is merely a large flow sheet of icons, with arrows pointing to various "next steps" in sort of a large circular picture.

Web developer (UK)
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo

One of very few apps for accounting on Mac - 2022 version

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is still a very useful piece of software, and a rarity on Mac. However, the recent design decisions made in the latest version leave a lot to be desired. Unless the interface is overhauled, or at least improved, we may not use it for much longer.

Aspetti positivi:

It is an installable app, which does have drawbacks, but does mean an internet connection is not required to use it, unlike all cloud based accounting software. All useful features are available, such as employee records, payroll, invoicing, accounting, and stock checking, together with up to date HMRC requirements in the UK, such as Making Tax Digital tax submissions. The price is also very competitive. Most cloud based accounting software charges a per employee fee for payroll, but AccountEdge allows for multiple employees as standard.

Aspetti negativi:

The latest version has completely changed the look and feel of the software. Text is very hard to read, checkboxes are almost unusable, and the user experience in general is poorer than it's ever been. Error messages can be very obtuse.

Contabilità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best one for the accounting & development financial of the company, i love it..!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: They are no problems about it , in my experience with the application is a good way for respect your financial ways

Aspetti positivi:

By AccountEdge any one can learn the best way for accounting his business management, it’s a good thing for analyzing financial services

Aspetti negativi:

It’s good for his skills, the way for using is a better ways ..!

Lisa
Owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy and customizable

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Wonderful. I have been using it since 1992. And my CPA loves the reports I generate at the end of the year, it makes figuring up my taxes really easy for him because I can add different expense/income categories and customize it for certain deductions.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used this software since 1992, when it was called MYOB. It's easy to use, and has all the help you need right in the software. The categories are customizable, and you can easily make edits . you can also generate customized reports.

Aspetti negativi:

When I am entering a new customer, I would like to have more options on the main screen, such as the initial customer date and notes instead of having multiple screens to click through, it would make it easier to be able to see all the data on one screen.

Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

AccountEdge Pro

Commenti: See above

Aspetti positivi:

I bought the original software a long time ago because it was Mac based. I am only a Mac user.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the decimal point floated. I know that that sounds silly but it would be nice. Plus, there needs to be a better way to put in "online" payments in check book. I only use checkbook and payroll. All the rest is a waste for me.

Emily
Secretary (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use but a few quirks that annoy me each month

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall AccountEdge makes my business bookkeeping simple-- I've used Quickbooks for other clients and I really do prefer the way AccountEdge handles billing for a daily service industry (we are in landscape maintenance). I wish the mobile technology allowed my husband to see more customer info when he is in the field, but we are able to work around that typically.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for progress billing, I am able to bill daily sales in an easy to use format helping me not lose revenue by missing charges to customers

Aspetti negativi:

No ability to show customer total outstanding balance without a statement. I also think the reconciling process is clunky for bank statements and credit cards. My deposits show twice when I group them for a bank deposit slip and customer balances can be inaccurate on "cards".

Tom
Pres. (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

AccountEdge Pro Long-Time User

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: AccoutEdge Network Edition allows us to use multiple workstations to manage our daily sales, payables, and biweekly payroll.

Aspetti positivi:

Comprehensive for what we need it for. All cash accounts, including checking; receivables; payables; payroll; and more.

Aspetti negativi:

We've used it for so many years that we've gotten very used to it. Because we don't have a learning curve anymore, I don't have complaints. It would be better if it integrated more easily into our database, or Excel.

Jong un
Marketing
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

We use AccountEdge at work and it works okay

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to use and good accounting software over all.

Aspetti positivi:

It is really easy to use. Most of the new employees have learned how to use it efficiently quickly so far.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to set 'search by' is the big one. Whenever sales team take orders, they have to type in the description of the products when taking an order or looking it up. Would be great if we could set 'search by item name' and 'contains' instead of 'starts with'.

Carrie
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Perfect fit for our non-profit organization

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: AccountEdge Pro is perfect for our small non-profit organization. It is very user friendly. I especially love how fast I can make and customize reports. Processing payroll and making deposits are virtually effortless, which I appreciate. This will be our fourth year with the software and we have never had any issues. Customer service is always prompt and willing to help in any way. We highly recommend this accounting software.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to customize in order to fit our specific needs.

Jeanette
Controller (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Accountedge for a non profit

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: As a new user, I had the opportunity to use customer support for free for only 30 days.
Sometimes it is frustrating to not be able to turn to someone with a question, but anyone with a lot
of accounting experience can easily use the software.
One of the pluses for our non profit, it that our payroll service is linked with our accounting software and they process out monthly and quarterly returns very inexpensively.

see my comments

see my comments

Claudia
Managing Partner (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A jewel for small/medium size business!

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I started using AccountEdge in 2006 on my Mac. Soon I discovered that it has much better accounting options, it is user friendly, and better use of time with lesser chances of errors. I have not found to date any limitations. Customer service is outstanding. Lastly, my accountant loved the options for payroll that are included.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and great support if needed.

Aspetti negativi:

CRM integration partners are pricey.

Stephen
President (USA)

Works For Us.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using this software for our Mac since early in the days it was "Mind Your Own Business." We have been satisfied with the results overall.

Aspetti positivi:

It does for us what we want it to do. We are a small non-profit and it fits well with our organization.

Aspetti negativi:

That the defaults cannot be changed on some of the most common uses we have.

Dave
Principal (USA)

They screwed the MacOS users

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Good, until they walked away from the Mac user base.

Aspetti positivi:

Mac-focused. Easy to use. Easy to understand.

Aspetti negativi:

After 20+ years of supporting Mac users, they just dropped us.

john
owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

user since 1994

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: they have always taken good care of us

Aspetti positivi:

works perfectly, info desk had quick and complete solutions

Aspetti negativi:

less well known, i have "brand name envy" because i use a lesser known program

George
VP (USA)

Former Peachtree user

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It is much easier to add accounts "on the fly" as our record keeping needs evolve.

Aspetti positivi:

I like having my program residing on my hard drive rather than having to "rent" the service forever.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm not sure that there are really any highly objectionable features. Accountedge does take a while to set up, but I feel that it is really under my supervision at every step of the process.

harry
owner (Canada)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

support by email non existent

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: fair

Aspetti positivi:

somewhat user freidly, difficult to adjust the programs

Aspetti negativi:

knowledge base not elaborate enough, very disappointed with service after sale

Betsy
owner (USA)

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Used it for many years. No problems.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use, just mostly common sense.

Aspetti negativi:

Redundant steps. I do not need to asked three times if I really want to do something.

Natalie
Attorney and Counselor at Law (USA)
Studi legali, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

I'm loving it.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: AccountEdge Pro has everything you could possibly want in an accounting software and more. There is a bit of a learning curve to it, but the online tutorials and step-by-step help answers have walked me through almost every problem I've encountered thus far. Now that I'm using AccountEdge Pro regularly, I am able to look at my business' numbers and make financial decisions in an instant without having to guess about where we stand financially and what we can expect coming up.

Aspetti positivi:

AccountEdge Pro has everything I need and then some. No matter how big my business grows, I have confidence that AEPro will be able to accommodate me.

Aspetti negativi:

The learning curve can be steep. Some vocabulary is slightly different than what I'm used to using, so finding relevant answers in the help center sometimes takes a bit of creativity. Once the correct topic has been found, however, the answers are extremely easy to follow.

Treasurer (Canada)
Beneficenza, Lavoratore autonomo

Fantastic Software for smaller companies

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I used it since it was MYOB and it has never let me down.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use; Drill down capabilities; Multiple reports This program is ideal for a "simple" operation. That is, one location, even if it has multiple services and products. It can handle multiple companies, but if you are a conglomerate with 3+ locations and require consolidated statements, this will not due. It's AR,AP, payroll and billing functions are sufficient and I've never had data corruption issues.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I have come across, but this is great software for a simple GL. You can have tons of accounts, but if you want departments or cost centres, it becomes a bit more tricky. I will advise you can only keep 3 years of data on it Depending on what you do, you may prefer the ability to drill down 5-10 years in your history..

Dan
President (Canada)

So much better over SAGE, thank you Account Edge

Aspetti positivi:

I love that the software is mine and no one can start charging me to continue to use it. It's very easy to use, support is good and my accountant likes using it as well. After 20 years using Simply (now SAGE) the updates and costs were getting out of hand I decided to switch to Account Edge. Wasn't an easy decision to make as it was some work to do so but after the first month I wished I had done the change years ago.

Aspetti negativi:

My accountant can not look back at a specific journal entry in the previous year with out looking into our back up. This is making year end a longer process.