Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Less Annoying CRM

Software per piccole aziende per la gestione di lead, delle informazioni sui clienti, della cronologia dei contatti, dei promemoria e delle e-mail.

Ulteriori informazioni su Less Annoying CRM

Valutazioni di Less Annoying CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Less Annoying CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 595 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Less Annoying CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (595)

Kamlesh
Kamlesh
Will Writer (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi legali, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Does what it says on the tin - With live support access

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: EXCELLENT. Very freindsly staff and great user interface - VERY customizable.

Aspetti positivi:

It is cost effective with human support, even for us based in the UK.

Aspetti negativi:

I am just missing some automation, but I understand why they can't offer it - as they need to keep things simple.

Tom
President (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo

Best CRM Value Ever!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Best customer service on the planet. Super nice. Always quick to respond. I'd hire any of the team members I've worked with for my company in the blink of any eye!

Aspetti positivi:

Great value. Nothing compares in price, value, and service!

Aspetti negativi:

Could use more tools, but what the offer is great!

Rea
Sales Leader (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Aspetti negativi:

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Ken
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

The name says it all

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Easy to teach and learn, information is readily available and querying the date is very straight forward.

Aspetti positivi:

So very simple to use. We have used other more expensive CRM's and LACRM is head and shoulders the best.

Aspetti negativi:

There's really nothing I don't like. I use it every day and am very happy with sll features and functions. I would say that I don't feel like I am missing anything.

Bobbi
Marketing and sales (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti

one of the best CRMS

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I would highly recommend it for any company, from real estate to pest control, there are all types of scenarios where Less Annoying can be helpful

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to navigate and enter information. I market several different products and this allows me to stay up to date with everything

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't used it long enough, however, I am not sure that I like how my information is exported but it could be user error and not the CRM

JOHN
Sales (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

SalesbyCRM

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It's my bible when it comes to sales. I follow it daily and make sure all my weekly calls are done.

Aspetti positivi:

Keeping track of callbacks and notes from clients

Aspetti negativi:

Updating to new systems. I'm older.

Bob
Pres. (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Less Annoying is great and always improving

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It has been wonderful and they are always improvement oriented

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, seamless features and overall performance

Aspetti negativi:

I have not run into anything worthy of a dislike

Scott
Agent (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Best Ever!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: The best I've ever used! Others I've used in the past can't compare.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Keeps me organized daily, monthly and annually.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I can think of. It's just right the way it is.

Deb
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Best CRM is the one you USE. I use this one

Aspetti positivi:

The videos at the beginning made it easy to understand the program and make the most of it. It had features I was looking for without bells and whistles I did not need. The customer support is also outstanding.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't understand initially that I could access the task list in reports, but once I learned that, it's been golden.

Pam
Director of Business Development (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Pam Aber Business Development Manager

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The experience has been great. Their team is very responsive to your needs. Training is great to get you up and running.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great way to organize all of your leads and to follow up with your clients in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

I really do have any cons. I have been using the system for almost 4 months and I cannot find anything that I do not like.

Abi
Director (UK)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Much less annoying

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This is the first product in years that seems to offer genuine, responsive, human support.
I feel like the LACRM team is on our side. Very happy.

Aspetti positivi:

I really do find this CRM less annoying than others I have tried. Our business is recruiting support for professionals and business people. LACRM has a great system for tracking and organising all our contacts and defining the relationships between them. The customer service is highly responsive, and when they can't do something I want, they just admit it so I can move on and find another solution.

Aspetti negativi:

1. I baulk at doubling my expenditure to enable one employee to access the CRM. 2. I want a visual way to see at a glance what events and tasks are coming up, and I don't believe I can get this from LACRM, so I am still creating Excel spreadsheets

Robert
Operations Manager (Canada)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 11-50 dipendenti

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

Aspetti positivi:

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

Darrell
Operations Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

It Really is Less Annoying

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Aspetti positivi:

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Aspetti negativi:

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

Marcos
Operations Manager (Messico)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

Aspetti positivi:

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

Aspetti negativi:

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

IT & Marketing Manager (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

Aspetti positivi:

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

Aspetti negativi:

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

Managing Partner (USA)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Perfect for most small businesses

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

Counselor (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Sensible and gets the job done

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

Aspetti positivi:

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version. Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Thomas
owner (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great value, awesome support

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: We're a income tax services company, providing both income tax preparation and problem resolution. Keeping track of 1,500 clients can be daunting, especially during tax filing season, and LACRM lets us keep track of all that and pass tasks between team members.

Aspetti positivi:

LACRM allowed me ample customization without imposing too many restrictions on how I wanted to set up and use my CRM. When I launched my own company, I knew I needed a flexible CRM that wouldn't get in my way or be too onerous to keep up to date. LACRM doesn't try to do too much and has minimal preconceived notions of how it should be used. Customer support team is very friendly, very responsive, and super helpful. Integrations with Zapier and Mailchimp are very useful.

Aspetti negativi:

I have minor quibbles only. Zapier support is great but could be stronger; I've had to resort to some workarounds to achieve what I've wanted. Cosmetically, LACRM is focused on B2B use, grouping clients into Companies. As my client base is primarily individuals and families, I've used Companies as Households. Task (To Do) management is acceptable, but it's easier than I'd like for work items to fall off the radar so it sometimes takes manual effort on my part to keep things in focus. I'd like to see more integration between pipelines, tasks, and calendar items. I also wish there were native phone apps for mobile use; accessing on the mobile web is doable but slow.

Karl
Assicurazioni, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Aspetti positivi:

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

Aspetti negativi:

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Blake
Managing Partner (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Product!

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I would recommend this product to almost any small to medium-sized business.

Aspetti positivi:

Less Annoying CRM's value is incredible and it's product capabilities and ease-of-use are excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

As our CRM instance has become more and more populated with contacts, we have noticed that the system has begun slowing down, which causes some productivity loss.

Eamon
CEO (Irlanda)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

CRM that actually is Less Annoying

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly people are using it!

Aspetti positivi:

Have over the years dealt with a range of CRM tools from high end to basic. It is a sector that almost seems obsessed with adding features and integrations that largely swamp users so that what gets used is a small subset of the functionality. Equally the more functionality the more the CRM begins to dictate how you conduct your business as against assist you to do it better. Less Annoying CRM actually is exactly that - less annoying and even more, positively engaging. It has a minimalist approach but one which gets it just right - we use all the functionality and even the CRM agnostics use all the functionality. There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design. In keeping with that its support mirrors that feeling - responsive with a human face. It is quite refreshing for support to tell you honestly what is and is not possible in a constructive way rather than endlessly trying to make you feel that you are being 'heard'. So genuinely Less Annoying - fine job and hope it holds to its Philosophy as it grows

Aspetti negativi:

Given the design concept full enterprise integrations are a little limited. But in my view balance is right in that people use it, learning quickly and correctly to their needs.

Renee
President (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo

A common sense, elegant CRM

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: As a one-person business owner, I was delighted by how quickly I was able to use Less Annoying CRM. It's the kind of software that's so well-designed you think it's too simple. Don't be deceived. It is a powerful software that you can go deeper and deeper into, but there aren't weird tools and menus nor bloated features that visibly get in the way of its basic strengths and functionality. A great example of the designers' common sense is that they didn't create a mobile app just because it's the "cool" thing to do. Their responsive website works like an app on your phone just as it is.

Aspetti positivi:

I was using it effectively within a day, and continued to add contacts and learn features as I went along. Within one month, I couldn't imagine working without it. I had a couple initial questions as I started and was assisted immediately by Less Annoying staff.

Aspetti negativi:

The pipeline feature was harder to understand, but in the end, I didn't need it.

Linda
entrepreneur/owner of small business (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel. I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more. My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Aspetti positivi:

I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I like "least". I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

Gord
Executive Coach and President (Canada)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Lisa
Patron Logistics and Special Events Manager (USA)
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Affordable and easy to use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. They are fast to respond and understand any issues. I rarely need to contact them, but when I do, they are always quick to help and resolve any issues or questions.

Aspetti positivi:

This CRM is easy to use and easy to customize to meet our unique needs. When a customer calls it's easy to pull up their profile and see the whole picture on one page. We are able to handle customer requests and calls much faster now that we see their information in a better way. The sort functions also helps us better analyze buying habits and overall sales trends.

Aspetti negativi:

Although it's possible to add more than one email address per customer, when exporting a group of customers, it is not easy to grab that second email address to add to an email list or import into an email system. The second email address does not have it's own column, it is instead incorporated with the first email address called "All Email Addresses" and separated with a comma.