Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su XLSTAT

Varietà di strumenti per migliorare le capacità di analisi di Excel, che lo rendono ideale per l'analisi dei dati e i requisiti statistici.

Ulteriori informazioni su XLSTAT

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and handle, no turning and easy to learn.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the difficult in reinstall the old versions in other computers.

Valutazioni di XLSTAT

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,6
Servizio clienti
4,5
Caratteristiche
4,6
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,5

Lo consiglieresti?

8,8/10

XLSTAT ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 385 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato XLSTAT?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (385)

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi ambientali, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Un Potente Strumento per Analisi Statistica nell'analisi sensoriali degli alimenti

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: la vasta gamma di opzioni presenti in ogni test statistico richiede una conoscenza adeguata della statistica. L'utilizzo del manuale non è così immediato e spesso le spiegazioni risultano altrettanto criptiche e fruibili solo a chi ha conoscenze statistiche elevate

Aspetti positivi:

la sua ampia gamma di funzionalità per l'analisi statistica e la visualizzazione dei dati, la facilità di esplorare e modellare relazioni complesse La flessibilità e l'integrazione di strumenti predittivi contribuiscono a decisioni più informate. Ottima la facilità di importazione dati da differenti formati di file e l'utilizzo della piattaforma microsoft excel, sia per questioni di compatibilità, sia per facilità e familiarità di utilizzo

Aspetti negativi:

la vasta gamma di opzioni può essere leggermente schiacciante per gli utenti occasionali. Tuttavia, la percezione di eventuali inconvenienti dipende dalle esigenze specifiche e dal livello di familiarità dell'utente con l'analisi statistica.

Shaoyang
Shaoyang
Senior Research Assistant (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

I recommend every researcher/student buy XLSTAT

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I handle most of my sensory evaluation data and consumer data using XLSTAT. It is super easy and smooth to complete the data feeding – processing – reporting procedure. Now it only takes me 10 mins to finish all thoes steps (without XLSTAT, 2–3 days might not be enough)

Aspetti positivi:

Economic, user-friendly, comprehensive online tutorial, customised training courses, best integration to Excel, up-to-date solutions, customer service

Aspetti negativi:

Some functions have bugs that cause Excel collapse. I always identify these bugs and report them to Addinsoft. They always contact me the next day and fix these bugs as fast as they can.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor (Austria)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Comprehensive Data Analysis Made Easier

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: XLSTAT is a great data analysis software for businesses that need to quickly analyze large amounts of data. It has a wide range of features and tools, making it easy to generate insights from data. The user interface is intuitive and the ability to integrate with other programs is a great plus. However, it can be expensive and users should be aware of compatibility issues before buying.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT is a comprehensive data analysis software that makes it easy to tackle complex data analysis tasks. With its intuitive user interface, users of all levels of expertise can quickly develop insights from their data. It has a wide range of features and tools, including advanced statistical testing, data visualization, and predictive analytics. The software also integrates with other programs like Microsoft Excel, making it easy to transfer data back and forth.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite the range of features, there are some drawbacks to using XLSTAT. The software can be a bit expensive, particularly for small businesses with limited budgets. There are also some compatibility issues with certain versions of Excel, so make sure to check this before buying. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for first-time users.

Celia
RD manager (Portogallo)
Ricerca, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Sensory and Premium Review

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Very good, I would recommend for sure this software

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and to understant. Excellent tutorials

Aspetti negativi:

Some limitations on analysis such as conjoint analysis, text mining or others

Marcus
Assistant Extension Professor (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

XLSTAT works well for Windows, but not Macs

2,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I thought this software was a great idea, and it works really well on a Windows machine. I tried it several times (several versions) on a Mac, and was always disappointed. The support staff acknowledges that the performance on a Mac is less than on a PC

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy (and powerful) to interface this package with Excel on a Windows machine, but it's disappointingly slow (and crashes) on a Mac.

Aspetti negativi:

This software doesn't work well on a Mac.

Siau Choon
Sensory Manager (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Kerry Ingredients SSC review

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, it covers the essential sensory tools and methodologies used by Sensory Science these days such as TCATA, Temporal and Time Intensity. Still fiddling on these features.

Aspetti positivi:

Tutorials and the statistical rationale behind the step. Technically sound.

Aspetti negativi:

Window commands and prompt messages. It takes a while to understand the lingo.

Ngha
Data Analyst (Camerun)
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Amazing software for statistical analysis right from within excel

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I am satisfied with XLSTAT in terms of value for money and ease of use. Given that I have advanced level knowledge in excel, this streamlines my workflow significantly with the way it is integrated into excel.
However the price is really on a high end.

Aspetti positivi:

The one thing that keeps me coming back to XLSTAT despite many alternatives is the ability of the software to write a summary interpretation of statistical tests

Aspetti negativi:

The software is very expensive compared to other software that can do similar statistical analysis

Greg
Professor (USA)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

XLStat Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: XLStat is a viable alternative to other established programs that have a less than stellar reputation for support.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use, ease of installation, and amazing tech support

Aspetti negativi:

Help menus are good but could be improved.

Ovidiu
Dr (Romania)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

XLstat-a software worth considering

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: As I have already written, it helped us in our medical research

Aspetti positivi:

It was a good support in medical research. The calculations and diagrams that were written with it made possible for us to publish in high-ranking publications

Aspetti negativi:

I do not know anything that could be done, everything worked well

Catalin
PhD Student (Romania)
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

More Easy fit options and improved VAR needed

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent!!! Really a game changer. It exceeded my expectations.

Aspetti positivi:

R functions integrated, especially AML ones, and the bundle of statistical functions.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I didnt't like the least. Perhaps an improved vector autoregressive would be needed to reach the quality of the one in Eviews with impulse charts integrated.

Messas
R (Algeria)
E-learning, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Review for xlstat after more than a year of use

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, essential for my work, contains a wide range of tools for calculating various statistical parameters

Aspetti negativi:

No neural network tools in the machine learning section

Michael
Professor (Colombia)
Ricerca, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Versatile, easy-to-use, all-you-need statistics package

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question, and then return to my raw data Excel spreadsheet without having to hop around between different applications. The results simply appear as a new worksheet, to which I can return at a later time, if need be. I have been able to run every common statistical analysis with this program. I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT provides all the common statistics analyses I need for my research and it works seamlessly-integrated into Excel--which is a huge plus. This makes it easy to work from existing Excel workbooks, without having to re-format and re-code data tables. Simply select the columns you want to analyze--and away you go! I can run any statistical analysis in less than 5 minutes and return to my same dataset--with a new perspective. All characteristics and functionality of Excel remain, which is helpful when working with annotated datasets (colors, figures, images). Results of each statistical analysis appear neatly as separate worksheet--great for maintaining a record of all analyses (and variations) performed on a given dataset (i.e. when writing a manuscript). The different statistical functions of XLSTAT also have an intuitive "Excel feel" to them, so no need to learn coding. The statistical outputs are very smart and thorough (and customizable)--including complete tables, figures and tests of assumptions (e.g. for Anovas).

Aspetti negativi:

While there is an extensive help menu, sometimes the online explanations aren't sufficiently self-explanatory to understand, requiring trial-and-error. However, thanks to smooth integration into Excel and the useful feed-back from XLSTAT when you do make an error, you can usually get to the solution you need very quickly. My feeling is that if you have difficulties running a particular, unusual analysis in XLSTAT then you probably will have even greater difficulties in another program.

Giovanna
Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager (Brasile)
Produzione di alimenti, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

The Best Statistical Software to Sensory & Consumer Insights

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am a heavy user of XLStat since 2013, and I really like how easy it is to manage and run the analysis once all the essential functions are part of excel, and the statistical tests are easily shown in a very well-organized menu. I usually conduct preference mappings, PCA, cluster analysis, ANOVAs (with all post hoc options), Penalty Analysis, Qui-square, and Panel Check analysis. There are many tutorials, database examples, and videos on YouTube that make possible any new analysis that I may need to access. I feel confident and safe with the software to generate business results and glad for the attention and agility of the sales and technical teams.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, I really love XLStat and it is excellent!

Barbara
Consumer Insights Head manager, Fragrance (Messico)
Prodotti chimici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Useful and Essential tools for Market Research professionals

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I always had a great experience with XLSTAT even when I don't know how to do something, it's really intuitive, with patience and determination, we always find the solution !

Aspetti positivi:

I like the way it presents the results and the fact that I can rework each graph to make it more eye-catching. It's really easy to work on data even if we have to practice a bit to master it! It's so much easier than a R software or a pyhton and the info we get is really valuable to understand and get conclusions about a survey. We can almost do everything!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out how to organize the data to get what I want, maybe we could have video tutorials when we buy the license with training exercises around linear regression, penalties , ANOVA, ACP/AFC. Fortunately, you can find videos on the internet but sometimes I need something really specific, it could be great to have more personalized help too. I don't know maybe include a training session with a professional once a year when buying the license (or put it as an option that we could add?)

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Biotecnologie, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

XLSTAT for biotechnology research

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I really took advantage for the features provided on the normal version and I will definitly will renew my supscription

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the easy the interface works, and the vast and powerful statistic tools on it. I used the normal version and has enough tools for research in biotechnology. When I tried the premium version I can use several techniques and I really considered to buy it.

Aspetti negativi:

The high price, and the economic version only last one year. I recommended that once your license ends you can continue some of the features integrated on that license and don't block you all access even the free trail.

Risposta di Lumivero

6 anni fa

Thank you for your review! After your license expires, XLSTAT converts to the Free limited version so you should be able to continue using some of its features. If this is not the case, please contact our technical support team at [email protected].

Bob
Bob
Professor Emeritus (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Superb Customer Support

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My research entails the exploration of the data generated by test subjects making high-speed visual judgements. As it has moved through upgrades I have taken benefit of the additional functionality added into the software by the XLSTAT team. Occasionally I have messed up the upgrade or spotted a problem and the support team have been just that - they have provided excellent support and with my ability to get things wrong that has been invaluable.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT has a range of depth of functionality even in its Basic version which is outstanding and the fact that it sits happily on top of EXCEL makes it a winner as far as I am concerned. Statistics has always been lurking in my academic and professional background but just using and experimenting with XLSTAT features on my data sets has allowed me to explore a range of possibilities that would have sent me nuts if using SPSS. An exceptional piece of software and a brilliant learning and research tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing - it has enhanced my research no end.

Michel
Professor (Canada)
Ricerca, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Excellent software and easy to use

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have used XLSTAT for many years as a part of my research projects and almost all my publications. An easy software to use that can help to generate great visual graphs for your research projects.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is integrated with Excel which makes the use of it extremely easy Excellent video tutorials are provided to guide you through what you need to do for your own data analysis

Aspetti negativi:

More control on some of the omics tools will be a great addition to this software

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Sensory Evaluation in XLSTAT

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our group is responsible for a large number of sensory tests. XLSTAT makes it easy to turn these studies around quickly with the tables and charts it produces.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT makes multivariate analysis a snap. I have been a SAS user since 1982 and use it for some analysis where I need the detailed diagnostics. However, I try to utilize statistics packages that are easier to use when possible which makes it much simpler to instruct more junior scientists how to perform advanced analysis and XLSTAT is really good for this. I make it a practice to check any new statistical package against SAS results and XLSTAT passes with flying colors.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem I have encountered with XLSTAT is having EXCEL crash n occasion, though this may have more to do with how our IT department has configured our computers.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ricerca, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Statistics integrated into microsoft excel

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am using XLSTAT for generating PCA plots and differential gene expression analysis for medical research. I found it easy and quick to perform the analysis. Integration with MS Excel and R software were the biggest selling points of the software. However, MS excel interaction may be a limitation with respect to the user friendly interaction with the software.

Aspetti positivi:

The statistical functions are integrated into Microsoft excel is the best feature of this software. It makes it easy to arrange the columns and rows and prepare your data for analysis. Integration with R software is a strength as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The statistical functions are not very intuitive and user friendly to use. The integration with MS Excel is both the software`s strength as well as a weakness.

Gabrielle
Student (USA)
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Robust Statistical Package - but not first choice.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Awesome for researchers who are non-R users.

Aspetti positivi:

I am in natural science research, which means I am always looking into finding efficient data analysis options. I came across XLSTAT during my Masters. It was easy to add into Excel ( my main data management software), which allowed me to carry out multivariate analysis and do so with ease. As an excel add-in, this was ideal because it became part of the interface without me having to use different applications. This software definitely enhanced my data analysis at the time.

Aspetti negativi:

I had the free trial - it kept crashing and definitely had some bugs. This meant that I had to plan my data analysis accordingly, which was somewhat limiting for my research. Second to this, I occasionally had some user issues with basic functions like data selections. The advertisements and notices to upgrade were really irritating and deterred me from wanting to do so. Lastly, as I continue into my PhD, I will not be buying XLSTAT because there are more powerful tools out there that are available for free - specifically R. If XLSTAT had the same capabilities but with a more user friendly approach - I would definitely not hesitate in purchasing it.

Risposta di Lumivero

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review. You can certainly call any R function using our XLSTAT-R and XLSTAT-RNotebook tools. This is a user-friendly interface which allows you to call R scripts directly within Excel or using XLSTAT dialog boxes. Available in all XLSTAT solutions as well as the Trial version.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ricerca, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

XLSTAT The Data analysis Friendly Add in!!!

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Having to manually do certain tasks. With XLSTAT the computer does the job so easily. So far the experience has been awesome!!

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that it allows me to customize my excel functions. It allows me to add add-ins that make data handling very much easier. For example i have managed to put in an add in that allows me to merge given excel files without having to individually copy and paste. Once i have my add in added to the xlstat folder i can just click and achieve my stack in one go. Then also i have managed to include another add in that is very useful for classification of my data after i have run my analysis. Simply by just copying the addin into the XLSTAT folder.

Aspetti negativi:

So far it has not disappointed me. I wish to see more of its usefulness

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Probably easiest statistical tool to use

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like how the software allows me to do my data analysis with ease, as compared to STATA, which requires a great deal of practice and knowledge in order to use it effectively.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are of relatively insignificant importance. Also, the display of outputs does not look really attractive to me.

Heidi
Sales Director (Sudafrica)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Use of Xlstats for Consumer Research data analyses

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We were looking for an easy to learn and use software that would help us analyses our research data, this software really does this.

Aspetti positivi:

1.Easy of use and easy to train new staff on the software 2.Excellent help files and video 3. Fully automated graphs produced

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing wrong with the software

Aline
Scientific Researcher (Brasile)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Very

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The design methods that allows me to choose the best format.The friendly environment to use statistics, make it easier.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I could use my license in any computer, with a pincode that identify myself....I wish I can analyze cdf or ava or ada files.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great features, easy to use

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We can run all the complex statistical analyses very easily. A must have in our department!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is powerful, yet very easy to use. The user interface is very intuitive and user friendly. The "research" toolbar is also a great feature to quickly find the desired test. The online help centre and tutorials are also a great source of knowledge.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really. If I had to pick something though, I would say that it is a shame that tools cannot be bought individually. Sometimes you just need one tool (i.e. Penalty analysis), but you need to buy the full package/module (i.e. the Sensory).