Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su XLSTAT

Varietà di strumenti per migliorare le capacità di analisi di Excel, che lo rendono ideale per l'analisi dei dati e i requisiti statistici.

Ulteriori informazioni su XLSTAT

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and handle, no turning and easy to learn.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the difficult in reinstall the old versions in other computers.

Valutazioni di XLSTAT

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

XLSTAT ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 382 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato XLSTAT?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (382)

Samuel
Samuel
Medical physicist (Slovacchia)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to use add-on to Microsoft Excel for Statistical Analysis

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of installation. Ease of use. Makes statistical tests beyond the default Excel functionality available. A verbal interpretation of results.

Aspetti negativi:

Slows Excel down when opening spreadsheets with many results.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor (Austria)
Internet, 51-200 dipendenti

Comprehensive Data Analysis Made Easier

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: XLSTAT is a great data analysis software for businesses that need to quickly analyze large amounts of data. It has a wide range of features and tools, making it easy to generate insights from data. The user interface is intuitive and the ability to integrate with other programs is a great plus. However, it can be expensive and users should be aware of compatibility issues before buying.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT is a comprehensive data analysis software that makes it easy to tackle complex data analysis tasks. With its intuitive user interface, users of all levels of expertise can quickly develop insights from their data. It has a wide range of features and tools, including advanced statistical testing, data visualization, and predictive analytics. The software also integrates with other programs like Microsoft Excel, making it easy to transfer data back and forth.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite the range of features, there are some drawbacks to using XLSTAT. The software can be a bit expensive, particularly for small businesses with limited budgets. There are also some compatibility issues with certain versions of Excel, so make sure to check this before buying. Additionally, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for first-time users.

Siau Choon
Sensory Manager (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Kerry Ingredients SSC review

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, it covers the essential sensory tools and methodologies used by Sensory Science these days such as TCATA, Temporal and Time Intensity. Still fiddling on these features.

Aspetti positivi:

Tutorials and the statistical rationale behind the step. Technically sound.

Aspetti negativi:

Window commands and prompt messages. It takes a while to understand the lingo.

Marcus
Assistant Extension Professor (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

XLSTAT works well for Windows, but not Macs

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I thought this software was a great idea, and it works really well on a Windows machine. I tried it several times (several versions) on a Mac, and was always disappointed. The support staff acknowledges that the performance on a Mac is less than on a PC

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy (and powerful) to interface this package with Excel on a Windows machine, but it's disappointingly slow (and crashes) on a Mac.

Aspetti negativi:

This software doesn't work well on a Mac.

Catalin
PhD Student (Romania)
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

More Easy fit options and improved VAR needed

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent!!! Really a game changer. It exceeded my expectations.

Aspetti positivi:

R functions integrated, especially AML ones, and the bundle of statistical functions.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I didnt't like the least. Perhaps an improved vector autoregressive would be needed to reach the quality of the one in Eviews with impulse charts integrated.

Shaoyang
Shaoyang
Senior Research Assistant (Australia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I recommend every researcher/student buy XLSTAT

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I handle most of my sensory evaluation data and consumer data using XLSTAT. It is super easy and smooth to complete the data feeding – processing – reporting procedure. Now it only takes me 10 mins to finish all thoes steps (without XLSTAT, 2–3 days might not be enough)

Aspetti positivi:

Economic, user-friendly, comprehensive online tutorial, customised training courses, best integration to Excel, up-to-date solutions, customer service

Aspetti negativi:

Some functions have bugs that cause Excel collapse. I always identify these bugs and report them to Addinsoft. They always contact me the next day and fix these bugs as fast as they can.

Ovidiu
Dr (Romania)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

XLstat-a software worth considering

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: As I have already written, it helped us in our medical research

Aspetti positivi:

It was a good support in medical research. The calculations and diagrams that were written with it made possible for us to publish in high-ranking publications

Aspetti negativi:

I do not know anything that could be done, everything worked well

Douglas
Student (Brasile)
Ricerca, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Prices need to be lowered.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Multivariate analysis and practicality in data analysis.

Aspetti negativi:

The price needs to be lowered or for old customers to have more discounts.

Sharon
Principal Scientist (USA)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 10.000+ dipendenti

XLStat works

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Excellent. Easy to use and intuitive. Would highly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

XLStat is easy to use so I highly recommend it

Aspetti negativi:

The cost--it is unreachable for most of my students in graduate programs. My company purchases it for me and my staff but the access is limited to the few computers available.

Vesselina
Vice director (Bulgaria)
Ricerca, 11-50 dipendenti

XLSTAT recommendation

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Effective and easy work; various options for data analysis

Aspetti negativi:

While I appreciate all the software's features, I would prefer an option for obtaining a multi-year license.

Professor (Colombia)
Ricerca, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Versatile, easy-to-use, all-you-need statistics package

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: XLSTAT has been a "one-stop" statistical analysis tool for me, a real time-saver, improving my ability to explore complex datasets without hopping around different programs. In less than 5 minutes I can run all kinds of statistical analyses (and try out different approaches) to resolve a specific question, and then return to my raw data Excel spreadsheet without having to hop around between different applications. The results simply appear as a new worksheet, to which I can return at a later time, if need be. I have been able to run every common statistical analysis with this program. I highly recommend it for students as well as more senior researchers. The cost is reasonable if you compare it with the time saved.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT provides all the common statistics analyses I need for my research and it works seamlessly-integrated into Excel--which is a huge plus. This makes it easy to work from existing Excel workbooks, without having to re-format and re-code data tables. Simply select the columns you want to analyze--and away you go! I can run any statistical analysis in less than 5 minutes and return to my same dataset--with a new perspective. All characteristics and functionality of Excel remain, which is helpful when working with annotated datasets (colors, figures, images). Results of each statistical analysis appear neatly as separate worksheet--great for maintaining a record of all analyses (and variations) performed on a given dataset (i.e. when writing a manuscript). The different statistical functions of XLSTAT also have an intuitive "Excel feel" to them, so no need to learn coding. The statistical outputs are very smart and thorough (and customizable)--including complete tables, figures and tests of assumptions (e.g. for Anovas).

Aspetti negativi:

While there is an extensive help menu, sometimes the online explanations aren't sufficiently self-explanatory to understand, requiring trial-and-error. However, thanks to smooth integration into Excel and the useful feed-back from XLSTAT when you do make an error, you can usually get to the solution you need very quickly. My feeling is that if you have difficulties running a particular, unusual analysis in XLSTAT then you probably will have even greater difficulties in another program.

Giovanna
Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager (Brasile)
Produzione di alimenti, 10.000+ dipendenti

The Best Statistical Software to Sensory & Consumer Insights

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am a heavy user of XLStat since 2013, and I really like how easy it is to manage and run the analysis once all the essential functions are part of excel, and the statistical tests are easily shown in a very well-organized menu. I usually conduct preference mappings, PCA, cluster analysis, ANOVAs (with all post hoc options), Penalty Analysis, Qui-square, and Panel Check analysis. There are many tutorials, database examples, and videos on YouTube that make possible any new analysis that I may need to access. I feel confident and safe with the software to generate business results and glad for the attention and agility of the sales and technical teams.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, I really love XLStat and it is excellent!

Barbara
Consumer Insights Head manager, Fragrance (Messico)
Prodotti chimici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Useful and Essential tools for Market Research professionals

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I always had a great experience with XLSTAT even when I don't know how to do something, it's really intuitive, with patience and determination, we always find the solution !

Aspetti positivi:

I like the way it presents the results and the fact that I can rework each graph to make it more eye-catching. It's really easy to work on data even if we have to practice a bit to master it! It's so much easier than a R software or a pyhton and the info we get is really valuable to understand and get conclusions about a survey. We can almost do everything!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out how to organize the data to get what I want, maybe we could have video tutorials when we buy the license with training exercises around linear regression, penalties , ANOVA, ACP/AFC. Fortunately, you can find videos on the internet but sometimes I need something really specific, it could be great to have more personalized help too. I don't know maybe include a training session with a professional once a year when buying the license (or put it as an option that we could add?)

Robert
Prof. (Germania)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Highly recommendable for all Excel users in science

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using it for a few years now and cant imagine using EXCEL without it.

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT provides basic functionality that is not available in MS EXCEL- most importantly non-parametric tests. Scientists have to understand that the majority of their data is not normally distributed, consequently the tests MS EXCEL contains are not sufficient. While EXCEL is a powerful and often underrated tool, its functionality is incomplete without XLSTAT. To my students I recommend to use at least the free XLSTAT basic version.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, there is still no compendium of all commands and the corresponding sytnax. E.g. if you dont want every result to be displayed on a new sheet, but rather in EXCEL style in a single cell, you need to use XLSTAT commands, such as "=XLSTAT_MannWhitney(array1,array2,a) - here, a stands for tails, but nobody knows what you have to enter… this is poor. I feel it cant be that hard to add a complete list of commands with syntax.

Adriana
Dr (Argentina)
Produzione di alimenti, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Use of classic and multivariate tools to explain the behaviour of oxidation in food

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My experience is great. I will continue using XLSTAT as a helping tool for my research. The tutorial help also a lot in order to put the data in the correct form and to share experiences with other users.I would suggest more specilized tutorials or free formation on this software.

Aspetti positivi:

The integration of the software with excel is the key of XLSTAT. I'm not statician, but use statistics to contrast and model the experimental results.Data are easily formatted, I prefer rows for treatments and columns for measured variables.Using a combination of ANOVA tools along with PCA, I was able to demonstrate which fatures are related to the oxidative stability of different types of foods . Also the use of non-linear regression allows to predict the behaviour of these parameters during time. All these analysis, done on the same database and with easily exportable figures is a great help for researchers.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I found difficulties to find the best fitting model to the data. Also drawing centroids and confidence ellipses is sometimes difficult

Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti

The Collaboration of XLSTAT & Excel

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: After using XLSTAT, I realized it is useful for studying to help understanding of statistics, math, and data in deep. Recommending using XLSTAT if you want to start with Finance.

Aspetti positivi:

Since I started studying at the University with Commerce - Finance major, I have had to use XLSTAT for the Statistics course. The function of XLSTAT was amazing. It could install with Excel and use to calculate with many features associated with Excel. It helped my course became easier than at the beginning. It analyzed and calculated data, statistics, and numbers. Learning more different tools and skills from XLSTAT that could apply to practice and the real world.

Aspetti negativi:

It was hard at the beginning to go through all the instructions to understand how it works and installs it into Excel. It takes time but it is helpful for our works and studies.

Humberto
College professor (Venezuela)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Excellent experience

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Share research results for the constant updating of my knowledge in the statistical area specifically in the processing of multivariate data

Aspetti positivi:

Its interface is very friendly and meets most of the requirements I need for the processing of statistical data

Aspetti negativi:

Actually almost everything I like would not take anything away as they constantly update them and incorporate new statistical tools for data processing.

Risposta di Lumivero

6 anni fa

Thank you very much for your excellent review Humberto C., the whole XLSTAT team thanks you

Sophie
Research PI (Francia)
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very useful and powerful software in excel environment

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have become used to solve statistical issues for colleagues because it is easy to use and powerful but does not require a special language

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use but powerful It allows to perform excel analyses/sorting in parallel to statistical analyses. Lots of options are available in the different analysis tools Different packages are available so one does not have to pay for analyses that one will never use. Lots of tutorials are available

Aspetti negativi:

It does not allow to draw nice graphs of the results such as graphpad prism. This is a shame as most of my colleagues in biomedical research prefer Prism just because of these graphs that can be modified and edited easily More tutorials could be added for more complex analyses (such as paired samples eg)

siti musliha
student (Malaysia)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

THE BEST EVER XLSTAT

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: XLSTAT help me solving analysis for my PHD thesis that concentrated in talent identification in sports. Machine learning is the best part i found in XLSTAT. Since the application of machine learning in sports is very new, XLSTAT make me easier to run the data and interpret it. Thanks XLSTAT!

Aspetti positivi:

XLSTAT has provided fully solution for my PHD thesis especially in pre-processing procedure, data analysis and visually describe my result beautifully. Besides, proper explanation in each output is really helpful so that my interpretation in writing became easier. In addition, i can found the tutorial for every analysis i needed easily.

Aspetti negativi:

i try very hard to find out the part that i like least about this software. but i cant found it. Sorry.

Industria farmaceutica, 2-10 dipendenti

A must in the field

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I do clinical trials and lab data analysis (and quality control) and am happy with the overall performance. Cut and paste to the reports is easy. Fine tool.

Aspetti positivi:

First, it is not based on an enormous statistical package and the articulation with Excel is most of the time excellent. Second it is very reliable and easy to use (at least if you are a little bit familiar with the field). Third, it does many things and some versions are very complete, enough to satisfy in most cases all your needs. Fourth, you'll find very specialised analysis or tests beside the common ones. Fifth, the value for money is excellent and the accompanying doc is extensive.

Aspetti negativi:

Well, some repetitive analysis are boring, but it does the job.

Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Probably easiest statistical tool to use

Aspetti positivi:

I like how the software allows me to do my data analysis with ease, as compared to STATA, which requires a great deal of practice and knowledge in order to use it effectively.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are of relatively insignificant importance. Also, the display of outputs does not look really attractive to me.

Heidi
Sales Director (Sudafrica)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti

Use of Xlstats for Consumer Research data analyses

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We were looking for an easy to learn and use software that would help us analyses our research data, this software really does this.

Aspetti positivi:

1.Easy of use and easy to train new staff on the software 2.Excellent help files and video 3. Fully automated graphs produced

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing wrong with the software

Briana
Scientist (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent, User Friendly

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I have truly enjoyed using XLSTAT. It has streamlined my research and made my life much easier. I worry about whether I can afford it when I am no longer a student and when I need to expand what statistics I need.

Aspetti positivi:

I rave endlessly about the usability of XLSTAT and the variety of statistics available. I've dealt with countless statistical softwares and they can be incredibly frustrating to use with a very high learning curve. XLSTAT is the exact opposite of that and you don't have to convert any of your data into obscure formats to use it! All formats easily import into and out of excel making XLSTAT the ideal program.

Aspetti negativi:

The only cons are the price tag and the inability to customize what statistics you need most without buying additional premium packages. It is extremely expensive if you aren't a student or affiliated with an organization who sponsors the payment for this program.

Risposta di Lumivero

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review! Indeed, the prices change if you are no longer a student. However,our rates still remain very competitive compared to other softwares. Please do not hesitate to contact us at https://www.xlstat.com/en/contact if you need any information on the prices of the different solutions.

Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for basic business analytics

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The software has allowed me to do some really useful analysis for my company while also helping me to visualize my findings for important meetings. I like the software and would recommend it if you don't code and want a relatively simple and inexpensive Excel-based solution.

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate having access to a number of basic and advanced analytical methods for business analytics. If you don't code, having an easy-to-use Excel-based tool allows you to both analyze and interpret your data.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be temperamental. If not used in a very particular sequence, the software can freeze and either need to be restarted or unlocked by pressing the F5 key. The software is also limited by high-dimensional data. Running a regression with more than a set number of variables may not be possible.

Ralph
Adjunct Research Scientist (USA)
Ricerca, Lavoratore autonomo

Great, But Could Always Be Better

Aspetti positivi:

Interface with excel makes it very practical and easy to use. Access to support is great. General statistical package is very inclusive.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the ability to do ANOSIM and SIMPER. These are the popular/standard multivariate programs used in ecological studies. Presently folks are stuck with primer-e which is very expensive and made for Windows. When I upgraded to a more recent version of XLSTAT, I thought I would have access to these. PERMANOVA (adonis) is not the same. Please consider adding these through you R connection (e.g. vegan).