Informazioni su Teamwork

L'applicazione di gestione dei progetti pensata per i professionisti. Il modo più potente e semplice di collaborare con il tuo team.

Ulteriori informazioni su Teamwork

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with other apps / software. Ease of use for team members.

Aspetti negativi:

The CRM is pretty bad at the moment. Needs quite a bit of work.

Valutazioni di Teamwork

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Teamwork ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 746 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Teamwork?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (746)

Alex
Alex
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best project management tool I have ever used

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Irfan
Irfan
Senior Software Engineer (Pakistan)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Aspetti positivi:

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool. - Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications - Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy - Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions - Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page - Activity log is great and very very usable feature too - Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Aspetti negativi:

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface - Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well - Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

2 anni fa

Hi Irfan, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback. I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Christopher
Christopher
Digital Demand Generation Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My favorite project management tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I used this for over 2 years and loved how easy it made it to manage projects at work. It was easy, at a glance, to see exactly what I needed to do for that day and what I had coming up. Overall, it was a wonderful experience

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork Projects had a number of amazing features that took it above and beyond other tools like this. The way projects were setup was incredible. You initially setup the project, then the milestones and then tasks against each milestone. Each task can be broken up into sub-tasks which will automatically create a dependency for the parent tasks. However, you can also set a dependency between tasks too. If you have a series of repeating tasks you can actually create these as a template so you can quickly add this list to a project. When you add this list you get to set the assignments and dates which allows it to be customized to each project. The collaboration is another feature that is top notch. Comments will automatically be sent via email but Teamwork takes it a step further. You can respond to these emails with specific replies that allow you to manage tasks (such as create new ones, add hours to them or even close/complete a task). Teamwork also has a chat platform built in. This platform allows you to manage tasks as well. Finally, Teamwork Projects also seamlessly integrates with a number of 3rd-party platforms (like Google Drive or Slack) to make your life easier.

Aspetti negativi:

The initial setup and learning curve can be a little steep. The other thing that can quickly be a problem is the amount of space you have available. If you are uploading a number of files for each project that space quickly fills up. It is minor but an extra thing you have to manage.

4 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. Kind regards, Nancy at Teamwork.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Teamwork improves project and task management

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Our group is more efficient, task-oriented, and collaborative when we work together as a team. It's ideal for companies with a large workforce. As a result of its ease of use and adaptability, it's ideal for usage by a wide range of organizations. It's great that we can contact with the vendor via Outlook and the tool keeps track of what we say. On top of that, we've got all of the project files saved on the server.

Aspetti positivi:

This software's user interface is well-designed and simple to operate. Reports, calendars, and Gantt charts may all be created. This program allows us to work with a variety of file types. All members of the team will be able to more readily communicate with each other thanks to this program.

Aspetti negativi:

I have seen better user interfaces in other products, but this one falls short. While getting acclimated to the UI takes some time, managing and controlling project activities becomes much simpler once you have.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Communications Manager (Canada)
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great tool. Need to be able to customize notifications a little better

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The different styles of project management are all captured here. You can use board view, gantt view, task view. Love the reminders you can set for tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish the 'my tasks' feature was more distinctly displayed. I also wish you could make tasks 'related' without linking them by dependencies. Some info gets lost in closed tickets.

Efraín
Efraín
Asistente Administrativo (Argentina)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Es una buen software pensada más para equipos de tecnología

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: TeamWork lo usamos para hacer seguimiento a tareas en específico, su uso fue como ticketera, en la que debían solventarse problemas en un tiempo determinado según la prioridad asignada. Está bueno pero lo terminamos cambiando por un software más completo y mejor pensado para equipos no TI.

Aspetti positivi:

Es sencillo de usar, honestamente en mi área lo usábamos más como una ticketera de tareas.

Aspetti negativi:

Es una herramienta que está dirigida principalmente para equipos de tecnología.

Megan
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Great product for managing your day!

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I use this software daily and it’s critical to what we do. It may not be perfect - but it helps increase our efficiency.

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork gives me, as a manager, the ability to have eyes on every project that we are doing in one glance. It places remote working staff on the same page.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting - even with their newest launch, this is severely lacking.

mese scorso

Hey Megan, Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork! We're glad to hear that Teamwork has helped increase your efficiency! Thanks for sharing your feedback about reporting, we are always striving to improve, so this feedback is very helpful and we will take it onboard. Have a great day, Willow at Teamwork

Lisa
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Could Not Do My Job Without Teamwork!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I use Teamwork for Client management, Office management, document storage, email, database, invoicing, standard operating procedures, tasks, templates, workflows, etc. Customer service has always been excellent and the price point is fair.

Aspetti positivi:

Makes it super easy to manage multiple clients and projects. Teamwork works as a CRM and an Internal Project Management System . It's like having my complete office online and I am able to integrate all the remaining online tools I utilize with it in one way or another.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to see more automated workflows for more varied tasks and features, similar to Kajabi or Dubsado

Calin
Owner (Romania)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Very good project management SAAS for agencies and service providers

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Very good platform for project management. I use it for more than 8 years. I used it in a marketing agency and now I use it for a e-learning /training & consulting business.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the time tracking and the fact that I can easily set new tasks, follow the task implementation, have meetings based on everything set on the platform.

Aspetti negativi:

I still use other tools of simple to-do lists, but for real project management I have everything covered with this platform. I think that maybe more reporting options could be useful.

Kathleen
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti

Teamwork Helps Us Prioritize & Communicate

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I thoroughly enjoy working in it and appreciate having a record of accomplishments.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to assign tasks to teammates, communicate changes, and review past tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are clunky, like the initial setup of processes, but once it's honed in, it's easy to follow and a major time saver.

Jessie
Junior Designer (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Teamwork is a great alternative to project management

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: .We employ Teamwork in the organization since they let us divide all the jobs among the team members. It is in charge of allocating the proper duties to every team member so that they know what they are working on, who they are working with, and what will happen next. We launch projects and their execution through it. We feel particularly at ease using the tool because of its adaptable architecture, which enables users to work however they like. This tool is essential since it expedites project execution and guards against our forgetting to do particular tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

Adding tasks, assigning them to team members, and categorizing them makes it easier for project managers to keep track of the status of active projects. One of the company's favored benefits is the capacity to alert managers of upcoming duties automatically so they don't neglect them. It is the most delicate technique to manage every part of the projects you want to implement in the firm. It is the perfect instrument for allocating the tasks and resources needed to fulfill the set objectives.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not a very simple tool for new users, so I think it should have a more straightforward and less sophisticated interface so that it is not just utilized by technical employees or technology professionals.

3 mesi fa

Hey Jessie, Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork! We're delighted to hear that your team is finding so many of our features helpful. Thanks for sharing your feedback about Teamwork being difficult at the beginning for new users. We recently created a Teamwork Success Center which was built to help with setting your team and your clients up for success. The resources here might be useful for any new joiners on your team in the future! You can check out the success center here: https://www.teamwork.com/success-center/ Have a great day, Willow at Teamwork

Sandy
Senior Director (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I couldn't do my job as well without Teamwork.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork is by far one of the best project management tools that I have used. It helps me keep track of my team's projects in a structured and organized way. I can clearly see what my team is working on, how long they have spent on it, and what is coming due.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish it had more planning tools that could create tasks for our Strategic Marketing Plans.

Tariq
Full Stack Developer (India)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

How I've used teanwork

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork is good to create and manage tasks in, on category basis. Not only this with the help of Teamwork we can add our clients group and there members so that we can interact with each other.

Aspetti negativi:

There user dashboard is not so much good also pricing structure is not organized they must have plan something for bulk users.

Jenniffer
Emprendedora (Ecuador)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo

El mejor programa grupal

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Mi experiencia ah sido fabulosa desde que conocí esta aplicación para mi ah sido una maravilla

Aspetti positivi:

Que se puede realizar tareas grupales sin ningún problema

Aspetti negativi:

La verdad no tengo quejas sobre eso ya que como lo mencione todo funciona PERFECTO!!

Utente Verificato
Paid Social Analyst (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Teamwork - Keeping Track of Teams

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Teamwork has helped my company track time and keep track of tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how many options Teamwork has available. From time tracking to to do lists, it's helpful every day.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't come across anything that's difficult to use.

Thomas
Sr. Director of Strategic Communications (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Teamwork Helps Our Workflow

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: We're building new templates for newsletters covering multiple areas of a university that all need different functionality and workflow and TEAMWORK helps guide us along.

Aspetti positivi:

I was new to it when we started with a new vendor. The learning curve to get up to speed with its use and functionality was very short.

Aspetti negativi:

I think my only negative would be getting an email when I post a message or workflow update to the group.

Utente Verificato
ERP Practice Director (Canada)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great project Management software!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Aspetti positivi:

Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

2 anni fa

Hello, Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it! We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this. Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at [email protected] so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help? Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Bassam
Bassam
Management Consultant (Egitto)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

Aspetti positivi:

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

Aspetti negativi:

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

2 anni fa

Hey Bassam, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products! We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly. We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at [email protected], so we can try resolve this issue for you. Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

Gustavo
President (Belize)
Stampa, 51-200 dipendenti

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

Aspetti positivi:

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

Aspetti negativi:

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

2 anni fa

Hi Gustavo, Thanks for your great review of Teamwork. Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tyler
VP of Operations (USA)

A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

Aspetti positivi:

If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

Aspetti negativi:

If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

2 anni fa

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it! I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tim
Senior Designer (USA)

Simply the best

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Easy to use interface Many integrations available Reliable

Aspetti negativi:

File storage runs out quickly Many features we simply do not use

2 anni fa

Hi Tim, Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product. I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Lisa
Business Coordinator (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

Aspetti positivi:

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

Aspetti negativi:

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

2 anni fa

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature! I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Dmitri
General Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Aspetti negativi:

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

2 anni fa

Hello Dmitri, Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating! I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with other apps / software Ease of use for team members Ease of use for customers Integration with email clients Integration with browsers The mobile experience is top notch Cost effectiveness Time tracking for team members Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Aspetti negativi:

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

2 anni fa

Hi Michael, Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating! Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

James
Director (UK)

Review of teamwork

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

Aspetti positivi:

There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

Aspetti negativi:

There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

2 anni fa

Hi James, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at [email protected] to look into this? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Nicci
Project and Quality Manager (UK)

Teamwork Support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

Aspetti positivi:

What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

Aspetti negativi:

We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

2 anni fa

Hi Nicci, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating! If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at [email protected] Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork