Informazioni su When I Work

Il modo più semplice per pianificare e comunicare con i tuoi dipendenti. Risparmia quantità impressionanti di tempo e riduci l'assenteismo. Gratuito per un massimo di 75 dipendenti.

Ulteriori informazioni su When I Work

Aspetti positivi:

The biggest attraction to this platform was the low price point.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes on the android app its signs you out or completely fails to load. Re-opening the app usually fixes it but it can be frusterating.

Valutazioni di When I Work

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

When I Work ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 964 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato When I Work?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (964)

Sarah
Executive Director
Musei e istituzioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Its saved me a lot of time

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Trish
Trish
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great software for teams of all sizes

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

Aspetti positivi:

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

3 anni fa

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

mera
freelancer (Egitto)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

my review about when i work

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: An company may manage time and attendance, create and amend employee schedules, add new tasks to the calendar, check timesheets, and fill shifts using the cloud-based employee scheduling tool When I Work. Using native and browser-based applications, When I Work enables users to manage schedules and track time on mobile devices. When their schedules change, employees receive smartphone alerts, and they may use the app to request time off or shift changes. When staff members request time off, managers are informed and have the option to approve it online. Users can prevent scheduling conflicts by importing personnel data from spreadsheets or CSV files. Additionally supported are forms of communication including customized messaging and group email services. When I Work interacts with companies that offer payroll services like Gusto, QuickBooks, and ADP.

Aspetti positivi:

The simplicity of scheduling and accessibility appeals to me. They have a great customer service crew that is always willing to assist. I had a good overall experience with When I Work, and I would highly suggest it to other Business owners.

Aspetti negativi:

My only negative experience was having to repeatedly reset my phone due to GPS issues when attempting to clock in, which was unpleasant and time-consuming.

settimana scorsa

Hi Mera, Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We'd like to help resolve any issues that you are experiencing if you can submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We are here to help!

Utente Verificato
Tactical & Strategic Consultant (UK)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte: GetApp

Deceptive & misleading pricing practices, little integration, but certainly quite slick.

1,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Looks slick, appears to offer a lot (which it does, at a cost, see below...) Customer support is very responsive - live chat, email, etc. I may not like their answers (see below) but I can't fault their timely attention, their patience, their attentiveness.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Pricing Practices The page at wheniwork.com/pricing says nothing, just that schedulling is free for less than 75 employees (and anything over is a "contact us for enterprise" price, which is fine). Great, I think, I'll sign up, start working with it. Glad I didn't invest much time. I set up a few employees, downloaded the apps, started working out the wrinkles. And after a few hours of looking, and testing, and reading, it looks good, but... ...then I discover that basic features like scheduling more than 10 days ahead (!) are paid-for. So is time tracking. Etc. That's ok to charge, but not ok to deceive - and there's *no* simple way right now to see a comparison of features and costs before getting signed-up. And this is not a small bump. You can't bolt-on a little extra. To get a proper working app, the minimum number of users they offer 20 minimum and the time attendance module adds something like 50% on top. But really it is transparency and deceptive practices that have *really* turned me against this product in a *very* short period of time - and that is *very* sad. If they'd allowed me to choose up front to devote my time, great; but they didn't. I had to ask support what "long-term scheduling" meant (that being something not included in the free plan). That means more than 10 days... No other warning of that, that I could see. I feel deceived. 2. App Reliability Others have mentioned glitches. I started working with the iPhone app - it stopped working for some tasks. I contacted support who said it was restricted to my account only, and they would get their developers to look at it. So I stopped using the iPhone app. My wife's Android phone wouldn't recognise her (valid) phone number when accepting a request to log in. So 2 strikes there. Your mileage may vary. 3. Limited Integrations A few years ago, WIW posted on their Facebook page that they used Xero. Some commented then - why no integration? No answer. Years later, still no integration with Xero. No Zapier integration, either. The cynic might think that WIW gets kick-backs / referral fees / bonusnes from Quick Books, Gusto, etc. which is why they're the (very limited) integration "partners". There's an API of course, if I had time. Again, I'd forgive that for a free / cheap deal. But it isn't a free / cheap deal *for a working scheduling solution* - a schedule that doesn't reach into next week is *not* a working schedule. So, yes, I'm annoyed. I feel like I've wasted my time. I feel like I've been deceived. I feel like I signed-up and invested time based upon what is almost a lie. And that sucks - not least because it was so needless. The product isn't awful, the pricing (whilst I may not like it) isn't the worst out there. The limitations are limitations, but every product has some. And that, really, is sad. The silver lining is that the free plan only launched yesterday. So perhaps they'll think again about the offering. And my experience is unlikely to be the same as that people had before me. But it is what it is today - so much so that I've signed-up for GetApp just to leave this review.

Risposta di When I Work, Inc.

5 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sorry this is not a more personalized response but it appears you have not listed your name, title or company in your GetApp review. As you said, we did just launch our free plan. We hope that many small businesses, including those like you in the apparel and fashion industry, will find value in being able to schedule their employees 10 days in advance and notify them electronically rather than printing out Excel spreadsheets that require their employees to come into a physical location to see their schedule or call a coworker who is currently working to find out when their next shifts will be. As with any new launch, we will continue to try to improve and appreciate your honest and thoughtful feedback about the pricing and how it was displayed to you. Our intention is certainly not to deceive or mislead our customers or potential customers. We are glad to know that despite your perception of the product and its pricing, our Customer Support did what they do best and answered your questions in a timely and attentive manner. Have a nice day, Customer Success @ When I Work

Deanna
Business Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

When I Work

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overwall the software works great for time keeping, scheduling shifts and dropping shifts.

Aspetti positivi:

Love that I can see all positions and the counts that way I can see if all employees are scheduled for the day. Easy to Post all at once and duplicate schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike that we have to pay extra to send messages to the entire team.

3 mesi fa

Hey there Deanna, Cassee here with Customer Care. We received your feedback and wanted to follow up! We are glad to know that our Scheduler has made it easier for you to publish and duplicate weekly schedules and that you are able to confirm all employees and positions are accounted for! We love making work less work, so it's great to know we're hitting the mark in that area. There are three communication features within the WorkChat menu: Send Email, Send Team Text, or sending a message through WorkChat. Sending email and WorkChat messages are included without any extra costs to your plan. The Team Texts require credits because they the cost of sending texts via When I Work since it is separate from a standard Cell Phone Plan. Thanks again for giving us feedback on your experience with When I Work. It's always great to hear from our users! Kindly, Cassee

Tori
Tori
Executive Assistant (Canada)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

easy to use

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

WIW is pretty intuitive, and our team has no problem navigating the software. it's user friendly. we would be lost without using WIW as a scheduling tool.

Aspetti negativi:

i don't love the fact you have to enter in the amount of hours a team member is taking off when you're entering a day off. we don't use WIW to track hours or as a vacation time management system, we simply just need to put it in the schedule that someone won't be there. it's not something would stop me from using this software or recommending it to someone else, it's just something i find annoying!!

settimana scorsa

Hi Tori, We are sorry to hear you are having issues with Time off Requests. Can you submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can work to resolve this? We're here to help.

Kristen
Customer Service representative (Giamaica)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Best scheduling software ever!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It's a really good sheduling work software to use.

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty easy to navigate and also very easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

If there was an option where shift would be available and I get an alert would be great.

2 mesi fa

Good day Kristen, Cassee here with Customer Care. We received your feedback and wanted to follow up! We are glad to know that we have successfully made When I Work easy for users to navigate to find the information they need! We love making work less work, so it's great to know we're hitting the mark in that area. We do offer various Alert Types. Changing your Alert Preferences can be done from the app or the website. We have articles on our Help Center that outline the exact process to find this page for each type of device. The Alert Type for "Scheduling Updates" will provide a notification for OpenShifts. This alert can be set as a mobile push notification or an email. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to provide us your rating and thoughts on your experience with When I Work. It's always wonderful to hear from you! Regards, Cassee

Ryan
Principal (USA)
Sicurezza pubblica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best scheduling app that is always adding new features and has amazing customer service.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I love this product. Greatly improves several aspects of our workplace, both management and employees.

Aspetti positivi:

Makes creating and managing the schedule a breeze. Saves us hours of work vs doing this the old way, on paper. We love that our employees can find a sub easily. This makes their job more flexible which a must so they can fit work into their busy recreation schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the price was lower. Seems a little high, however they have the best customer service.

4 settimane fa

Hi Ryan, Thank you for providing your feedback, and glad you are enjoying our app! We appreciate hearing from our supporters.

Independent Contractor (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Ease of Management

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user-friendly, easy to navigate, and saves time for an employee to punch in and out. Easy to track your hours. You don't have to worry about missing hours. Asking for time off is simple and getting approval from management. Won't allow you to clock in before your shift.

Aspetti negativi:

When applying the schedule, have to copy and paste from the week before. Sometimes logging into your account doesn't recognize your passwords or user. Geolocation has the issue of locating where you are at. Resetting the system is time consuming.

4 settimane fa

Hi there, Ky here with the Customer Care team at When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for sharing your feedback! We're so glad to hear that our app is user-friendly and helps to better keep track of your hours. We definitely want to take a closer look into the login and Geolocation issues you were experiencing for you. Can you please submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/? We're here to help! Best, Ky

Charissa
Office Manager (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 11-50 dipendenti

Great app for Scheduling and Time tracking

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Has worked exactly as i needed it to. have been able to use time tracking for payroll, schedule employees and even have them required to confirm their shifts so there is no excuses about not knowing they were scheduled

Aspetti positivi:

Its a one stop shop. You can track time, schedule, request time off even send messages to all employees or just one

Aspetti negativi:

I think that there should be more information sections under employee.

Emily
Marketing Director (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to place my schedule preference and pick up and drop shifts

Aspetti negativi:

I think at first it can be a little confusing to use. But after you use it for a bit that goes away.

settimana scorsa

Hi Emily, Thanks for your nice feedback! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams' and your work lives a little easier.

Rose
Community Manager (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Has a lot of potential, but isn't quite there yet for our needs.

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, I wanted this to really work, but it's been frustrating. I do acknowledge that we work in a non-traditional industry. I am a team member at an NFT company with world-wide employees who all work from home. We need our community server covered 24/7 and so I need to be able to schedule people 24/7, but in *their* timezone in order to make sure that I have everyone working during normal hours in *their time* (as opposed to 4am their time). I can't make "shift templates" in one time zone and then make shifts in another timezone for the auto scheduler. There is no way for me to denote "Hey, I want my APAC crew to be scheduled these APAC hours, but NOT my US crew". I've spent many, many, many hours trying to figure out how to "game the system" to make it work for us. I can do it but it's very cumbersome, hands on, and takes a lot of time (which is the opposite of what I was hoping a scheduler would do. I was hoping to SAVE time.) I reached out to the team at one point to report the bug where the auto scheduler was ignoring unavailable time, and received a followup email letting me know it was fixed, but I still experience the issue every time I go to make a new schedule. This may be a FANTASTIC piece of software for traditional work-force, but hasn't been what I was hoping thus far for the industry I work in, that requires 24/7 scheduling with employees all over the world.

Aspetti positivi:

-Allowing for employees to be in different timezones -Allowing for employees to set their unavailability and their preferred scheduling times -Allowing employees to shift swap within the software

Aspetti negativi:

-Software is often buggy. It auto schedules my employees during times they are marked as "unavailable". This may be due to the fact that we have people all over the world and could be a time-zone issue, but the fact remains that they are often scheduled during "unavailable" times, and it has to be adjusted. -It also doesn't seem to honor the "schedule weekends first" feature correctly when I'm using auto scheduling. One of my employees ends up never being scheduled and I have to adjust. (TBF I have to adjust EVERYONE'S schedule after using the auto scheduler, but the issue with this one employee in particular is consistent and weird.) -Making shift templates is cumbersome. -There is no way for me to view someone's schedule in their timezone (and I'm talking about Singapore vs. CST) without switching my OWN timezone preference, which requires me to then immediately refresh the site or it won't show properly. -There is no "undo" -- If I have a schedule pushed and I need to play around with a swap, the moment I shift someone's shift, it goes into draft mode and if I decide, "Hey, I'm gonna actually just leave them where they are," there is no way to undo the movement without republishing (and sending them a notification) the shift. -Shift swapping doesn't allow for a FT employee to cover a PT employee's shift if they want, or for a PT employee to cover part of a FT employee's shift. I have to manually do this.

5 mesi fa

Hi Rose, Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs! We can certainly appreciate the importance for your business to access features that do not exist within When I Work. New enhancement requests are reported to our team and demand is tracked to review the request and determine whether to implement it. We are not able to provide a timeline of when requested features may be implemented, although we do offer updates on new features/releases through announcements in the product updates on our blog and through the Help Center "Product News": https://help.wheniwork.com/article-categories/product-news/. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything further we can assist with. Best, Chelo

Utente Verificato
Associate Program Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Worth Every Penny

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long, tedious hours of making sure the schedule is correct, every month, due to alternating work sites and schedules. Multi-site employees are never double-booked at different work sites, which is a game changer. Creating employee profiles take less than 60 seconds. Best of all, teaching everyone was not painful as there's a whole video on the website that walks everyone through the basics in less than 15 minutes.

Aspetti negativi:

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

9 mesi fa

Hi there! Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

Shannon
Shannon
Presdient (Canada)
Amministrazione pubblica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Acceptable product quality but poor service

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

Aspetti positivi:

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

Aspetti negativi:

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

anno scorso

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers. I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time. Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible! Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs. Respectfully, Ethan

Amy
Director (USA)
Librerie, 11-50 dipendenti

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

Aspetti positivi:

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

2 anni fa

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Erin
Sales & Marketing (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Scheduling made simple

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Aspetti positivi:

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Aspetti negativi:

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

3 anni fa

Hi Erin - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well! We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist! Again, thanks so much for this lovely review! Kindly, Adrianne

Sarah
Senior Hospitality and Marketing Manager (USA)
Vino e liquori, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Takes the work out of scheduling

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Aspetti positivi:

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Aspetti negativi:

The inability to attach files to an email

3 anni fa

Hi Sarah, Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below. https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/document-storage-release-notes/ Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Have a great day, Anna

Jonathan
Labor Coordinator (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 201-500 dipendenti

When I Work Keeps Us Working

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Aspetti positivi:

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Aspetti negativi:

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies) - A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports - A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

3 anni fa

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Allison
Office Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Aspetti negativi:

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

4 anni fa

Hello Allison, Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out. I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us [email protected] at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring. We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist. Thanks again for the review! Take care, Jaime

Miguel
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

Aspetti positivi:

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time. The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used. View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects. When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage. When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Sergeant (USA)
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

Aspetti positivi:

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

5 anni fa

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team. If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end. At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made. Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

Deborah
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

5 anni fa

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier! When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list. There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page. When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at [email protected]! Thanks, Adrian

Nicola
Director (Australia)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Does what it is supposed to

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

Aspetti positivi:

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

6 anni fa

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options. We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized. When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder. We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency. When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee. All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Helen
Accounts Payable (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

Aspetti positivi:

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll. AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance. It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know". At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze! AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

3 anni fa

Hi Helen, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Best, Vicki

Pam
Store Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message everyone at once was awesome. Plus the program tells you which employees have viewed the messages. It also has the option for employees to clock in via the app and you can link it with payroll. Employees are able to submit requests for time-off or vacations. Everything you need is in one place. The customer support team is available immediately through their live chat. They have always been very helpful and friendly. Absolutely a wonderful program!

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

5 anni fa

Hi there Pam! Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work! In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off. You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'. Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions :) Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

Joey
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Makes my life SO much easier!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

Aspetti positivi:

the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

Aspetti negativi:

My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

3 anni fa

Hi Joey, Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth! Best, Terra