Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Setmore

Fai crescere la tua azienda con questa soluzione gratuita di pianificazione degli appuntamenti, fornita tramite il web, dispositivi desktop, Android e iOS.

Ulteriori informazioni su Setmore

Aspetti positivi:

The price is great and there is no fuss if you want to switch back to a free version.

Aspetti negativi:

There are limitations depending on your own personal requirements. We do have to do work arounds to get it to fit our needs and it can be disappointing and frustrating.

Valutazioni di Setmore

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Setmore ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 953 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Setmore?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (953)

Brett
Brett
CEO, Life Coach & Business Coach
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

A perfect fit!

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Stefania
Parrucchiera (Italia)
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

Prenotazioni più veloci

Aspetti positivi:

Mi è piaciuto perché mi ha accelerato la gestione degli appuntamenti

Aspetti negativi:

Ci ho messo del tempo a integrarlo alle colleghe per spiegarlo

anno scorso

Hi Stefania, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that Setmore has increased the speed for your appointment management. You can book a demo for your colleagues to attend which will guide them through the platform and give helpful tips and guides, you can book this here: https://onboarding.setmore.com/ If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Julia, Community Team

Jared
Jared
CMO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Setmore for Business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've been able to generate my return of investment within the first month and not just that be able to give value to clients in documentation and also frequent meetings.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to program to the social media for your business or service to be able to allow clients to book time with you so you don't have to be there for them to do it.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't use a custom domain and sometimes it does interfere with my clients experience because they think I work for the company.

2 anni fa

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use for your social media platforms and that customers can book from those platforms. It's great that you think Setmore offers simplicity and doesn't need a high level of tech experience to use. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

System Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I love that Setmore is so simple to use

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Setting up Setmore couldn't be easier because to its user-friendly UI. Client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service are three of my favorite aspects. For extra features, you can pay an additional fee or subscribe to a premium subscription.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite thing about Setmore is how easy it is to use, yet filled with all the information I need to book the right appointments and services every time. Within the first month, I was able to create my return on investment and provide value to my clients via documentation and regular meetings.

Aspetti negativi:

Setmore's sole flaw is that it can occasionally crash. Occasionally, things don't save correctly and updates don't appear until hours later when you reenter the application. Setmore's only genuine flaws are these little hiccups in the system.

2 anni fa

Hi there Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is simple to use, terrific and affordable to help manage your business. It's great that you like the social media integrations, client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at [email protected]. Happy Scheduling! Julia, Community Team

Fonte: GetApp

A good, easy to use program, well-priced, but with a lot of unusual glitches

3,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We love the features, we love the pricing...but we find that there are a lot of glitches going on that make our business look unprofessional. As a medical office, its important for us to appear professional...and Setmore has let us down on this front quite a few times.
Asking questions or lodging complaints with the company is tricky, as they're always dodging blame. Its always possible to 'chat' with a consultant, but I think English isn't always their first language, making some communication tricky.
That said, the main part of the program works well...but be prepared for some odd glitches occasionally - like clients sometimes being able to book outside of your booking hours (which they tell me isn't possible...yet its happening), or SMS reminders just not being sent (even if the system says they were). Another time, a client managed to log in as an administrator and somehow set herself up as another practitioner....that was odd too. But according to Setmore, we did that ourselves and she couldn't possibly have done it (they said as they deleted her practitioner profile).
Most of our clients find the Setmore online booking website easy to use, but don't bother trying to set up a lead time for appointments...I don't know why, but even when they changed it from 2 days to 24 hours, it still wouldn't allow clients to have the lead time we wanted (i.e. the amount of time required to book an appointment online so we didn't end up with any surprise appointments).
Also, be prepared to constantly sync your duplicate clients in your database...it is incredibly annoying and time-consuming.
In addition, the recurring appointment feature had to be disabled on our account, as if clients wanted to edit one appointment in a series, we would have to search back to find the original appointment in the recurring series, delete or change that one...and THEN edit every single appointment from then on (it sometimes was weeks or months of edits to be made for one appointment to be changed), so we no longer use that feature.
The widget to link through to our Wix website however is very handy, and they are trialing features such as 'classes' and Stripe payments. We cant comment on how the payments feature functions, as we don't use it.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Even technologically-challenged clients do not find it daunting to book online. Configurations for appointment times, and setting individual practitioner shifts are really flexible. SMS reminders included in the price - fantastic. Customised SMS reminders are a wonderful bonus. Widget to link a booking page to our website is great.

Aspetti negativi:

Glitchy. Communication...good but challenging. SMS reminders sometimes don't get sent. Recurring appointment feature does not work for our business. Duplicate customers are constantly being created, and syncing them takes time.

Annabelle
Annabelle
Director (UK)
Fonte: GetApp

Fantastic app for scheduling and appointments

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Fantastic - highly recommend, especially for the 24/7 customer service

Aspetti positivi:

This app is amazing and has transformed my business. 24/7 customer care - they reply within minutes and screen share in seconds if we really can't get to the bottom of something and it's always been resolved. Two way integration of Google calendar (with name of client on appointments, unlike Fresha so I know who I'm seeing), everything is SO easy to implement. Lots of characters, so I can provide a full description of business and services. Basically everything you need to create seemless online bookings and it's FREE

Aspetti negativi:

The ONLY feature that's missing, is while colours are processing (eg for 45 mins), (they call it a buffer), there's no way myself or clients can book in a cut while it's processing. So basically the 45 min 'buffer' is blocked out. Easy to get around - if someone contacts me, I just tell them to come in during a process time, but I have highlighted this fault with them.

anno scorso

Hi Annabelle, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lengthy review. Firstly, it's wonderful that you think the app has helped transform your business, you appreciate the 24/7 customer support, and the 2-way google calendar sync functionality. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the developers for consideration. Julia, Community Team

Mindy
Mindy
Owner (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Alternative considerate:

Upset that I must cancel Setmore because my clients can't buy memberships/packages.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am cancelling Setmore and am frustrated with myself for not seeing in advance that client online purchasing options are extremely limited and dysfunctional for the nature of my business. but overall I think many people who choose Setmore will be satisfied with the features and functions for the low price.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to set up and use and I love that it integrates with Square and has a new downloadable app for customers -- customers can add your booking app to their home screen on their phone. All functions are pleasant to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I still can't believe they market their service to fitness professionals yet you can't sell packages of sessions to your clients. I don't know any personal trainers who have clients that just buy one appointment at a time -- they save money by buying 10-packs or paying a monthly subscription. I also thought it was disappointing that you can "remove Setmore branding" on the premium subscription, except that you CAN'T remove all branding -- you can't have a custom domain so clients must go to a Setmore URL to view your booking page even on the premium plan. The customer service associate was pleasant in the chat but instead of just answering my question about if they offer memberships/packages they advised me not to worry about setting up my account and to instead book a demo with their team and allow them to help me set up my account. I had to make them look into my actual question and answer it. If I had a different type of business I would probably use Setmore as they have so much going for them.

2 anni fa

Hi Mindy, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore and providing us with feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having to cancel Setmore due to not having appointment packages. I'm going to pass on your comments to the developers to highlight the need for this feature. We hope we will be able to welcome you back to Setmore in the future. Julia, Community Team

Utente Verificato
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Even the free account works perfectly.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

Aspetti positivi:

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us. 2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

Aspetti negativi:

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations. 2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message. 3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Gidon
Gidon
CEO (Israele)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent appointment maker

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Setmore helped me overcome a weird block I had against Google Calendar (I am all google all the time with many other Google products) by "forcing" me to synch with it (for best impact). It has made my meeting setups 1000% better and really my whole day more efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

I use it to schedule one on one Zoom meetings. It works very good for this. I would perhaps suggest creating a different version of Setmore especially for people like me, who are trying to just coordinate one on one meetings. A version that would look less like "buy a massage slot" and more like "set up a meeting with someone who's not trying to sell you something". I find myself apologetic when I am trying to set up a meeting with someone higher than me in status Also, some people said that they need to sign in or sign up to use it?? Maybe because a masseuse needs certain info, but a "let's get on a call together" really just needs name and email.

Keri
Keri
Systems manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use, lots of integrations available

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have loved setmore enough that I have recommended and even set it up for others

Aspetti positivi:

I tried multiple schedulers before deciding on Setmore for my podcast interview scheduling. There is a free version that is highly functional and does everything I need. When helping someone else build their business, I was able to use Setmore to integrate with their systems as well. The paid version is worth the price for the extras gained, such as additional payment integrations and sms appointment reminders.

Aspetti negativi:

Some areas may be improved by more customization options, but I’m pretty happy with what is already possible

2 anni fa

Hi Keri, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use and appreciate all the integrations we offer. It's great that after trialing different schedulers, you chose Setmore Free as it has everything you need. We'll pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

Holly
Holly
REALTOR® Designated Managing Broker (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

So far, so good!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: So far so good. I reached out to support Via the chat feature and they were very helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s easy to set up and get started. I tried others for a minute and never finished

Aspetti negativi:

Wish it synced with multiple calendars as I have 5. So I have to do some shifting around after people schedule an appointment; which can defeat the purpose sometime.

Stephanie
Therapist (USA)
Salute mentale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Setmore was a sleek, cool and easy way of scheduling appointments for clients

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Loved it and would use it again in the future if the need arises.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and setup, features were convenient and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

It's been a while since I used it, but at the time a place to write some notes would have been helpful. Also merchant fees could be lower.

Ben
General Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

Aspetti negativi:

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

2 anni fa

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at [email protected]. Julia, Community Team

Nadine
Owner (Australia)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti

Setless

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Not very helpful at all, the technician cut and pasted some script that seemed vaguely close to the question I asked and just kept sending it repeatedly, each time I reworded the question.

Aspetti positivi:

I think it was designed with a yoga studio or hair salon in mind, so adapting it to studio hire has been challenging, but it mostly does what we need it to do.

Aspetti negativi:

For the monthly cost of it, It doesn't have a completely seamless interface and mostly its not very intuitive or customisable, ie: you cannot create a hire by the hour, where your client selects the amount of hours they would like and the system automatically calculates the total hours, then adds the gst and fees and offers the totalled amount to the client to pay. Seems to me a function a lot of types of business could use.

Corinne
RMT/Owner (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business. Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Aspetti negativi:

Two complaints: 1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing. 2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Jörgen
Physiotherapist (Estonia)

Why I still use Setmore

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Bill
Co-Owner, IT & marketing (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Day Spa Booking software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Good, but could be better.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up services is smooth and allows for the order to be determined by client and not A-Z. Most booking software do not allow for this. Thus you can not put your top selling services at the top of the booking page for ease of clients that book online. Sends confirmation emails and reminder text. The reminder text greatly reduces no-showes. Easy ability to download booking information into spread sheet that can be uploaded into email markeing programs. Keeps an ongoing data base of all clients year to year. So you data base just gets larger. Not difficult for staff to learn to use for booking appointments.

Aspetti negativi:

Does not have a staff only interphase that can be at the front desk. To allow staff to have all functions they must use admin page. That allows for booking software surfing by staff and the deletions of settings and services by mistake. Does not allow for Room booking. Only does staff booking. So if a services requires more then one staff member can result in over booking and angry clients. Needs the ability to be able to book rooms or service areas, then when assigned to staff, then staff can receive emails on service times. Currently does only books staff. So my staff never receives booking notifications. I have each set to areas or rooms in the spa. Does not allow payment processing threw local banks or other merchants that have lower interest rates compared to Strip and Square.

James
Company Director (UK)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Simplifying Appointment Scheduling with Setmore

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I would recommend Setmore to other small business owners looking for an easy-to-use appointment scheduling tool. While there are some limitations to the free version, the basic features are still very useful and have helped me streamline my scheduling process.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Setmore to schedule appointments for my small business and overall, I have found it to be a helpful tool. The platform is easy to use and has a clean, intuitive interface. I appreciate the ability to customize my booking page with my business's branding, and the automated email and text reminders have helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the platform integrates with my Google calendar, which makes it easy to manage my schedule.

Aspetti negativi:

While the basic version of Setmore is free, some of the more advanced features, such as custom booking pages and payment processing, require a paid subscription. Additionally, the platform can be a bit slow to load at times, which can be frustrating when I am trying to quickly schedule an appointment.

anno scorso

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you find Setmore easy to use, helpful and think the app offers a clean, intuitive interface. It's great that you appreciate the brandable aspects of the booking page, the automated reminders and the ability to integrate your calendar with Google. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the services we offer. We'll make sure to pass your cons onto our developers for consideration. Lastly, it's wonderful that you recommend us to other small business owners. If you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Julia, Community Team

Shay
Barber Shop Owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

GREAT product, GREAT customer support

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: While at times very frustrated with glitches, customer support resolves quickly. Super friendly and will do all they can to fix your issues. This software has made my life a lot easier. I have gotten many messages and phone calls from other booking software companies but given the good experience with the software and GREAT customer support, I'm not going anywhere unless it becomes expensive!

Aspetti positivi:

I like everything from the blue color to convenience. This software enables my clients to schedule their appointments at their own convenience and eliminates the need for someone at the front desk. You can also keep track of income and view daily, weekly and monthly. Hoping they add yearly soon! GREAT customer support 24/7 and always someone on chat. Chat is like texting so you can respond at your convenience, in between clients, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Glitches! Most times things run very smoothly but there are times when there are many glitches. This can really throw things off however, customer support is amazing so things are usually fixed quickly.

Dragana
Executive Director (Serbia)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Some suggestions for improvement

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Honestly, love it, made our work so much easier. Sometimes I personally have between 10 and 15 meetings a day, and this way it is easy to follow who I have spoken to, whether it be my partner or a new client.

Aspetti positivi:

It is simple to use, all can be done in two clicks, and our users had only positive feedback about it.

Aspetti negativi:

Well there is pretty much nothing, but the integrations you offer for premium users. Namely, it would be better to tie Zoom Accounts to Staff members and not to the whole Company. Example: We have lets say 18 slots per Staff Member, which means users can double book as we each use our own Skype account. Now, we would like to switch to zoom as you offer integration but with all this my users cannot double book, as it is not possible to hold two meetings on the same Zoom account simultaneously.

renee
dog groomer (Australia)
Medicina veterinaria, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

fetching grooms review of setmore

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Setmore has been the main tool of record keeping for my business since i opened. I rely on it heavily. It has helped with lessening phone call duties by the online booking option, easy and fast SMS reminders for all clients, data entry is stored safe and secure for each individual client and visable with a few simple clicks of buttons and also has given me a professional looking receipt for my customers who have requested it.
I am very happy with the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Setmore has been fantastic since i started using it 2 years ago. Its very basic which makes it super easy to use and to teach new employees to use. Theres not many areas you can make mistakes like overbooking or incorrect data entry so its very safe, when less thing to worry about as a small business owner.

Aspetti negativi:

The only things i could see improvement on is when you add extras to a customers bill it doesnt add it to the overall revenue, and same with giving discounts too. When you apply discounts to a customers bill it changes the prices for the receipt but for the total revenue it remains the non-discounted price. Id also love to have an option for the calendar weekly & daily view to have an 'all staff' option so that you can see all bookings for every staff member rather than having to change between staff constantly.

Eileen
Owner (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti

Highly Recommend

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to set & send automatic notices (to us & the client) of appointments made, appointment reminders, rescheduled appointments, and cancellations is incredibly valuable for our needs. Setmore has taken customer service to another level, in a good way! The "chat" icon is the best! It's like a Setmore customer service rep is hanging out, ready to help. Whereas many company's bombard you with constant emails about everything, Setmore discreetly shares useful tips, new features, and important announcements through the tiny chat icon present on your screen. To help their clients during the COVID-19 crisis, they announced and released FREE tools for social distancing while working. Including a video conferencing tool. All FREE. It doesn't get much better than that!

Aspetti negativi:

It was a little tricky confirming our booking page.

SARAH
Owner (Nuova Zelanda)

SERENITY

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I have shared this with customer support. I love how you strive to take into consideration what a client has asked for in your develop of SETMORE program which evolves all the time.

Aspetti positivi:

As a business owner I have found SETMORE very easy to use when setting up my business profile and everyday use. My customers have loved being able to make an appoinmtnet 24/7. Even my clients who find technology a challenge have stated how easy and straight forward the process was to make a booking.

Aspetti negativi:

The only little issue for my buiness it that I would like to be able to set up a treatment with various time durations and prices E.g Swedish Massage - Drop Down ICON for TIME & PRICE - 30 min $40 , 45 min $55 , 60 min $70 , 75 min $90 & 90 min $110. Currently I have to list this massage 5 times on SETMORE. This makes my menu list very long as I offer other styles of massage and treatments at various time periods.

Robert
Owner (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is a very good program and just need tweeking as they go.

Aspetti positivi:

We like how it integrates with out website and makes it easy for our clients to schedule an appointment online.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been a lot of issue with syncing with Outlook 365. Have to shut if off and turn it back on Regularly, or it just stops working all together. We have actually lost some appointments due to this issue.

Utente Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Online Appointment Scheduling Tool for Businesses!

Aspetti positivi:

My wife and I recently opened a spa and massage parlour. Our clientele is growing exponentially and I must say that Setmore has been superb in helping us manage our numerous appointments. It's absolutely free and easy to use which makes it perfect, especially for small start-up businesses. We were able to add our personal touch to it by customizing it, which was also very easy to do. When someone schedule's an appointment, they receive an automatic e-mail confirming their booking and a reminder 24hours prior to their appointment. Clients can also make very secure online payments, if they prefer to do so prior to their appointment. Our reviews from clients are easily displayed front and center, which encourages future bookings. Not to mention, it has great integration with our Instagram and Facebook pages/accounts and we can add the website plugin to our profiles. We can also access our calendar across any of our devices.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything I don't like about this App. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

2 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're delighted to hear that Setmore has helped manage appointments with the free plan and you find it easy to use for your start-up business. It's great that you like the ability to customize your Booking Page, the reviews, and the automated reminders. We really appreciate your support. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at [email protected]. Happy Scheduling! Julia, Community Team

Laynah
Medical Herbalist (Canada)
Studi medici, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent Product

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have no issues to resolve at this time.

Aspetti positivi:

I had used another program before that I was unable to setup. Setmore was customized to my needs within minutes. It works well on my Ipad, Iphone, website, FaceBook and PC. I can access the dashboard from any of these platform and it is so useful when I travel or book clients from a home show. I am super happy with the service I receive. I have encountered very little issues and when I did, it was to do with me not understanding or finding the answer on my own.

Aspetti negativi:

I am a small business owner and adding all the different app cost, it adds up. Pricing for me is a bit of an issue.