Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud, è un'unica piattaforma di integrazione ecosistemica ibrida disponibile come servizio in cloud e per implementazione on-premise.

Ulteriori informazioni su Cleo Integration Cloud

Aspetti positivi:

I like how it will tell me how things are going in my account. It also gives me quiz about my budgets.

Aspetti negativi:

Communication from the company can be poor. I usually come across product upgrades myself rather than through communications from the company.

Valutazioni di Cleo Integration Cloud

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Cleo Integration Cloud ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 96 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Cleo Integration Cloud?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (96)

System Analyst (Canada)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Cleo changed our B2B process

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We are satisfied with the move to Cleo and waiting for new products in 2019.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like on Cleo is the quality of the products and how they are update. We use Clarify for mapping translation. The quality of our mapping, implementation time and cost moved more then 500%.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not intuitive and you may have to invest a lot of time in how to use the system but overall this is the only difficult that you may have.

Vignesh
EDI Analyst (India)
Arredamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Go for CLEO

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: CLEO is very good company, I can strongly recommend to my friend. Initial support I get from professional services team is good. Sales Team and Customer success Manager are really wonderful people to work with. I'm really happy with my overall experience.

Aspetti positivi:

I find this software is user friendly. Quicker to learn with all the help of study material. Since this is supported by Cloud software, we can login from anywhere ,

Aspetti negativi:

Due to maintenance issues, I get few transmission issues, having said that I get support from CLEO but only on the next day.

Mark
Data Ops admin (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great software. Still a few bugs that need to be worked out

3,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Features are what I like best as well as ease of use. The fact that clarify is being integrated in Harmony is great and will assist our company greatly

Aspetti negativi:

The software still has some bugs that we are waiting to be addressed. The ability to handle large amount files can cause issue. Once these issues are addressed the software will be great.

Andrew
IT Support Specialist (USA)
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

EDI System

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Using Cleo is extremely straightforward and efficient.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of setting up the different EDI components, such as EDI maps, connections and database tables. Also, their tech support is proactive and knowledgeable.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not have comprehensive reporting. You can get basic information from Cleo, but you cannot dive into the details. Also, it is not particularly user friendly when troubleshooting issues.

Vince
IT Director (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 51-200 dipendenti

Cleo Integration Cloud

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The installation services were great and Cleo's customer support is outstanding. I have never had issues with getting a hold of customer support and getting any questions answered.

Aspetti positivi:

With Cleo Integration Cloud being a "cloud" product, its one less piece of hardware for me to deal with being up and running. I can get access to it anywhere and it's a single interface with my on-prem ERP system.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost is a bit high for what we are using it for (just data transfer right now) but I am looking at other features in the future.

Jose
Jose
VP Operations / Project Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An efficient platform for managing and deploying projects.

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Cleo is a complete application integration tool that we were looking for, it allows us to store all our projects in the cloud and manage them in a better way, it allows us to give a faster access to users and manage password protected data which gives us a better security.

Aspetti positivi:

I like this tool because it allows us to add all kinds of data without problems and allows a much simpler access to all the information available in each project and designed in each platform or application, it is a great saving of energy and hardware.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints about this platform.

Utente Verificato
Materie plastiche, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Software works well and customer support is amazing and timely!

Aspetti positivi:

We use Lexicom and it is very stable and easy to use once you start using it. I can have multiple trading partners as well as setting up test partners. Documentation made it easy!

Aspetti negativi:

Not knowing much about EDI, I had to learn how to use the software, other than that I am unable to find anything to date that I don't like about the software!

System Analyst (Canada)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Cleo is a complete solution to integrate your business

Aspetti positivi:

What I most like is the customer service department. The software is great, but when I need any assistance in how to connect my projects, the CS or the sales department are able to assist you very well

Aspetti negativi:

What is least like is a leak of connector to integrate cloud platforms in the eCommerce. Nowadays, the ERP, CRM, eCommerce are running in the cloud and as much connector you can have, better is your experience and integration.

Utente Verificato

Very easy to use.

Commenti: AS2

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is in one spot. Very simple and tech support knows there stuff. The integration to our Power 8 is great

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes can be slow. If you do not have the right PTF's on the Power 8 installed it will fail badly

Kerry
Kerry
Press operator (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

My smarts

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really I'm pleased with this software

Evan
Senior Software Developer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This software is very flexible and very simple to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The product's interface is very intuitive and simple to use. Though it does take time to get used to the functionality of each module, the application does provide a very flexible solution to many business processes.

Aspetti negativi:

Though this product is very flexible, I have come across a few items that would make the application more streamline. If there were a copy feature, that would make life easier. Also, the upgrade and backup process can be made better.

Jim
Senior Developer (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We are currently using VLTrader and we are in the process of moving to Harmony.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: By using the VLTrader software we were able to consolidate our AS2 and FTP servers into a single software solution. Saves me time in server maintenance as VLTrader runs with little issues.

Aspetti positivi:

Support is probably the biggest pro. But, I have little issues that were not caused by me! I have worked with support and they have provided excellent guidance on getting the server functioning at a high level.

Aspetti negativi:

The version of VLTrader we are using has a pretty buggy interface. I am sure later versions are better but we had some issues with stabilizing the server. Also don't like not being able to view logs in the interface always times out because we keep a large amount of data.

Robert
System Integration Specialist/Consultant (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

System Integration to Enterprise TMS

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to integrate into complex TMS system flawlessly. Speeding up development of EDI documents quickly and precisely to get the revenue sooner than later. Ability to connect to the database within the studio to query result sets for use.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall ability of this software is second to none. The interface ability with objects and linking speeds up development. Feature rich and growing with more functionality in the near future. Great product, highly recommended!

Aspetti negativi:

The java engines between versions. When an install is corrupt it doesn't indicate there is an issue with the program files.

Linn
Director IT (USA)
Graphic Design, 51-200 dipendenti

Cleo Review

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Using Cleo for Communications with our EDI vendors that require AS2 communications. Running on AIX and on Windows

Aspetti negativi:

very difficult to install and set up on AIX.

Mike
system analyst/integrator (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I've had good experience with results and with support.

Commenti: We use it for EDI and it works well

Aspetti positivi:

Cleo support and communication has been very good. We have had very good results using Extol's EBI 2.6 with TMW as our ERP.

Aspetti negativi:

On EBI 2.6, error causes can be hard to decipher and there are some quirks that need to be worked around. We do plan to upgrade to current in the near future.

Viral
Sr. IT Director (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good softwre for specific needs

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Each business process is different. some may fit in with the Celo's out of box solution - some may not. Document management is the best that we've used

Aspetti negativi:

the management (maybe the way we deployed) is not the easiest

Patrick
Director, Information Services (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We are at the early stages of implementation but are very pleased with features, functions, support.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Platform for centralizing or integrations and provide added visibility to our data.

Aspetti positivi:

HA / clustering ability. Map any to any. Vendor is interested in our success. The implementation engagement was focused on getting us running on Clarify and VLTrader.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish Clarify handled flat files like it does EDI. It is still a great product but requires more work for us to tie our data together for the dashboard.

Caryl
CEO (USA)
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Great way to Track all your Finances

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use i LOVE that this BOT checks on me daily gives tips along with credit score updates and can explain alll of my expense with simple ease

Aspetti negativi:

i find the emjoi and hit me texts on messenger annoying and a bit juvenile

Matt
Fonte della recensione

Cleo Clarify is a pretty good integration solution.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: If all of your integrations are straight forward and simple, you will love Cleo Clarify. The help feature does not cover all of the functions of the software, so you either have to spend a lot of time figuring things out on your own, or call support just to find out how to use a function. The support team is very professional, and for the most part they are good at getting your questions or issues resolved quickly. When I've had an issue that needs more than 48 hours to resolve, I have found that I do not get status updates, so my customers cannot get status updates from me.

Brad
System Analyst Team Leader (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The software has been very easy to use and customer support has been responsive

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to silo security to different users and groups grants us the ability to have multiple business units on the instance.

Aspetti negativi:

The limited ability to customize the email notifications that are sent on failures/successful transfers.

Cynthia

World Class Leader in Customer Support

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: EEI v6.4, Dashboard and ESX helps monitoring the business process with ease. Knowledge base of functions in the mapper are limited however, Customer Support is THE LEADER in EDI technical support. Response time, assistance, knowledge, patience and support is STELLAR! Each and every one of the staff supporting ESX, Dashboard, ICC.NET and EEI are Ambassadors of THE World Class Leader in Customer Support. Thank you for continuous excellent service. I'm always left with the feeling that I'm a valued customer!

Richard

Cleo a great product

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using Cleo for may years, although more recently we have been adding many new kind of connections. Where in the past we mostly had AS2 connection, we have since added FTP and sFTP. Using Cleo to automate a very intensively manual process has freed up much of our time. I find the product totally accurate and has many more capabilities than we are currently using, but wouldn't be surprised if we use more of them in the future. Great product, keep up the good work.

Linh
Canada
Fonte della recensione

VLTRADER from Cleo. Great product, has all the features we need and excellent customer support!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We are using VLTRADER to schedule file transfer where it's needed internally within organization and externally with our other partners via AS2. The installation and setup is straight forward. This product allows flexibility in scripting. We are using Windows version to transfer files across Linux, iSeries, and Windows platforms. Overall, very happy with this product. Mostly importantly, Customer Support is one the best!

Steven
Fonte della recensione

Tech Support the way it should be

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Cleo Customer Support knows the program inside and out. No matter who I talk to they are all professionals and know the programs inside and out. when I had trouble with Wal-Mart communication they stayed on top of the issue for me until Wal-Mart was able to fix their system (yes it was walmart issue, not ours, unlike most cases). So Glad that I have Cleo in my corner.

Brook
EDI Coordinator (USA)
Macchinari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Cleo Clarify 2.6 is a consistent multi-functional, powerful integration software.

Aspetti positivi:

The software offers many features for integration. The software is consistent and support is great.

Aspetti negativi:

The java-based platform is a bit clunky and navigation could be better. ESX only offers AS2 integration and not sftp and ftp.