Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Claritysoft CRM

Potente. Intuitivo. Personalizzabile. Claritysoft CRM è stato progettato per essere facile da usare senza sacrificare potenza e funzionalità.

Ulteriori informazioni su Claritysoft CRM

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

Aspetti negativi:

It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup.

Valutazioni di Claritysoft CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Claritysoft CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 167 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Claritysoft CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (167)

Matthew J
Matthew J
Founder (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Aspetti positivi:

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Aspetti negativi:

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Nettie
Vice President of Sales (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti

Best CRM in the market

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Exceptional. Will never utilize another CRM moving forward and highly recommend for anyone else seeking a strong CRM.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of navigation, search, filter and mass email through Outlook. Dashboard views for all in 1 snapshot of team or individual activity. Automated follow-up features. The onboarding, training and support staff exceeded our expectations. I can call about anything and they are quick to answer and assist directly.

Aspetti negativi:

Ability to develop reports/charts for tracking sales activity. I'm still learning how to create charts, reports, but wish it was a little easier like the rest of Claritysoft.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales.
Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning.
I would not recommend this company.

Aspetti positivi:

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

Aspetti negativi:

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Risposta di Claritysoft

4 anni fa

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Matt
Support and IT (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product for small to medium businesses.

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Very good! Aside from the support ticketing platform having some room for improvement, the rest of the platform is very easy to use. Their support team has been awesome at assisting when questions or issues come up. VERY little downtime on their platform.

Aspetti positivi:

The setup can be done by a single individual with input from key departments. Management of the platform does not require a full time employee for an smaller sized copmpany.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to email back and forth with a customer through their support ticketing platform is a drag. I'm used to Salesforce where the full email integration works seamlessly. This is a very clunky workflow as a result.

Lee
COO (Australia)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Claritysoft in Wealth (Financial Services)

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive with no disappointments. They have not only done what they say they would do but exceeded it.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use; customisability and the premium customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Not having support outside of the US is manageable but not ideal.

Lauren
Senior Director, Sales (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The Best Fit for our small but growing company.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

From the first Demo with [sensitive content hidden] I knew this was the system for our company. I wanted a system that I could FULLY customize, and continue to make changes as the company grows without having to put in a "ticket" and pay to have someone do this change for me. It is extremely easy to navigate, each user can customize their views to what works best for them, the Admin portion is easy to understand make changes, the Customer Service is quick to respond and help you navigate as you set up. The Help Feature is easy to use and provides great information if needed, but I haven't had to visit here much, since the system is so easy to use. Long story short, I LOVE Claritysoft.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I can think of is the alerts coming through as an email vs a pop up like you would find in Teams or Outlook. To be honest there is nothing that I have found that has been a red flag or "wish".

Chasity
Admin (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

New user-Easy to learn

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I have found it easy to use and extremely helpful in keeping the information we need to share across many location in one spot.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using this system for over two years now, but at the beginning this was my first experience with a system like this and it was very easy to learn and navigate. I have since been able to continue to learn more and more the system can do for our company.

Aspetti negativi:

I have never liked that the account is not populated when creating an activity for a patient and that you can't click on account in a patient activity to go to the account page.

Candice
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Best Software YET!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It is so easy for us to manage that I don't have to keep calling for help. After we put in data, we realized we needed to add more fields and clarify some of the data. We could just go in and do it ourselves without having to wait for someone to do it or write a code.

Aspetti positivi:

We looked at so many software programs and lost money trying some. Claritysoft was by far the most reasonable in price, very easy to use and provided everything we needed to have done.

Aspetti negativi:

We can't do the text messaging yet, but that feature is coming!

Amanda
Claim Assistant (USA)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

10 stars if I could

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Very easy to use, easy to be trained on.

Aspetti positivi:

the overall easy to any user especially not a computer savy person.

Aspetti negativi:

I have nothing that I don't like about it.

Ralph
Director of Materials and Marketing (USA)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Claritysoft CRM easy use and implementation

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: From the set up to use and ongoing support the software and the support has been great.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. All users, from sales to customer service, found it easy to start using right away. We have our whole team using Claritysoft to keep current on customer activity and to reduce email traffic.

Aspetti negativi:

Sales integration. We were able to customize a great solution but he standard "sales" function did not really fit for our needs.

Matthew
Owner (USA)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Game changer for small business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

Jacob
Director of Business Development (USA)
Sicrezza e indagini, 51-200 dipendenti

Great CRM product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am very pleased with this CRM, this program allows me to keep all of my busyness in great order so I know exactly what I need to accomplish for the day.

Aspetti positivi:

I feel Claritysoft CRM is easy to use and the order that it flows is user friendly and makes it easy for anyone to use. The Claritysoft team always take suggestions on how to make the process better.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the items we needed (we thought were others would have asked for) were not yet written in the program and couldn't believe others hadn't asked yet. However, Claritysoft got on it and implemented what we needed.

Mark
Manager, Business Development (USA)
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

Sales Manager (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Aspetti negativi:

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

CEO & Sr. Consultant (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Outstanding Customer Support

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Aspetti positivi:

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Beth
Marketing & Design (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Removes painpoints

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been relatively painless and MUCH more painless than pretty much everything else I have used. It's great knowing that if I have an issue or cannot figure something out, I can call and speak to a human being who is always very helpful and gets me on the right path. I also like the fact that there is a plethora of educational videos at my disposal.

Aspetti positivi:

I like being able to keep tabs on our customers and potential customers. I also like having the ability to easily log all interactions with a contact. I also must add in here the ability to create advanced reports based on our company's unique needs to this list. Because of Claritysoft, I have been able to get rid of cumbersome and ugly excel spreadsheets.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes claritysoft doesn't work as fast as I do, so changes seem like they weren't recorded. When this happens, I just log out and log back in and then the issue is resolved.

Betsy
Betsy
President (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Value for Intuitive CRM that Our Staff Uses

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: CRM that's easy to use and very cost-effective.

Aspetti positivi:

Switching CRM systems is agonizing, no doubt about it, but we had not choice when our previous provider went out of business. Claritysoft was a great choice for us. Intuitive, relatively simple, and with great support in the transition. Among other things, we had struggled with getting our sales staff to use our CRM (our customer service and implementation staff depended on it). Now, all are using the system and we have built our database substantially.

Aspetti negativi:

We have a relatively large database (200,000+ records) and it is sometimes slow. But it does work, at far less cost than other systems. Over the years, we have found bugs. The good news is that the support and development team are very responsive.

Dawna
Systems Specialist (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Product

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I looked at several different CRM systems when choosing Claritysoft CRM. This system, by far, was the most user friendly product on the market. Don't regret our decisin to go with Claritysoft CRM what so ever.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall view of the screens, the ease of adding customers, contacts and customer information, but most certainly the east of sending emails into Claritysoft from Outlook! Such a step saver!

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't found one yet, but if I do, I will let you know!

Diane
Operations Support Specialist (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Stone Mountain review by dcb

3,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: never heard of CS before this job. Was thrown in and had to learn how to swim and adjust and get the best use out of it. It's a work in progress. I'm looking forward to you next update with more maneuverability in the modules and layouts. (too much wasted real estate in a window for short data fields.

Aspetti positivi:

I can get a picture of where all the month's work is and what needs tending to

Aspetti negativi:

Knowledge base is outdated - and not easy to comprehend. I go out to the Clarity training videos, but who has an hour or so to watch them. You need to have short 'how to' videos available.

Steve
Sr. Director Sales and Marketing (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Claritysoft CRM provides ultimate efficiency

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It has been very good. Again, I can't overstate how great support has been. We believed we would get the best support from Claritysoft and you have not let us down.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility of customization by the administrator and user . The support Claritysoft has provided from startup to current. Support is excellent. This is very important as we set up the software to our needs. Even when we think we have it just right, new additions may be needed and they guide me through the process, often time making suggestions that will accomplish what I wanted to do much more efficiently. Training is Excellent! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for doing an fantastic job.

Aspetti negativi:

As we rolled out the program it would be nice to establish the template and with one stroke to have it applicable to everyone. Then if they want to customize for their own use, they can.

Julie
VP OF OPERATIONS (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

User friendly CRM

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The CS team is very helpful and we use [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to conduct live trainings for our team members. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was an integral part of implement CS and the customization we required.

Aspetti positivi:

We like that we have the ability to customize the software to meet our needs and also have the ability to created customer modules.

Aspetti negativi:

It seems that when updates are made it changes some of the preferences we have previously set and breaks options that have worked in the past.

Arlene
Development Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Aspetti negativi:

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

Brandon
Sales Executive (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

CRM is much better than average

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to setup tasks with times associated with them is great. Importing emails from Outlook is also a great, time-saving feature. Customer service is on it and very friendly. This CRM is easier to use than SalesForce.

Aspetti negativi:

When you are in the Contact field and especially in the Opportunity field, the system gets confused when you try and back out and will usually take you back to the search field. This workflow should be better. Also, it would be nice that if you put a note/attachment on a Contact or in an Opportunity, that it would show in the Account field versus having to click in to either the Contact or Opportunity to see it. This would really help in multiple project/account use cases.

Joshua
Pharmacy Automation Consultant - Sales/Marketing (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Aspetti positivi:

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Kelly
Finance and Operations Specialist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great software for our organization!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

Aspetti negativi:

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.