Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Streak

Streak è l'unico CRM completamente integrato nella tua casella di posta Gmail e funziona insieme a tutte le altre applicazioni di G Suite.

Ulteriori informazioni su Streak

Aspetti negativi:

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

Valutazioni di Streak

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Streak ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 473 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Streak?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (473)

George
George
Data Engineer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Email tracking made easy in Gmail

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Igor
Igor
Sales Manager (Canada)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Starter CRM for Realtors

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I have used streak in multiple ways as a sales CRM to manage clients and make notes about them. It was great for identifying and organising clients because it operates similar to a spreadsheet.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of setting up streak on new Gmail accounts. The fact that it is within your email and you do not need to leave, is probably the reason why so many people use it. It is perfect for anyone who is starting to use a CRM that needs to be customised to their needs.

Aspetti negativi:

The Mail Merge (the equivalent of an email drip) is not the best when it comes to formatting and creating good quality emails for your database.

Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

I wish they would continue to build this product as it's great yet the limitations continue to grow when they should be shrinking with all AI ability.

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: We love this CRM yet are sad that we are unable to get it to work as efficiently as others due to a lack of support and development. I would pay for a professional to help us take the CRM to the next level, yet Streak doesn't support our desire.

Aspetti positivi:

It's in gmail and that is HUGE! No two screens, we find it to allow us to stay much more organized and it's very pretty to look at.

Aspetti negativi:

Development has slowed down or stopped in the past five years. With all the AI being integrated into systems today, Streak is behind the line. Customer service only responds in two weeks, with a response yet often not a workaround, just a no, and they only have an email, so that is awesome as well.

Carl
Director Social Marketing (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Frustrating CRM

3,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It works as a database, but we frequently backed data up to excwl sheets due to outages.

Aspetti positivi:

Streak makes it easy to have a database of contacts.

Aspetti negativi:

Confusing options, frustrating functionality at times. Cloud based, so not always available when outages happen.

CANDICE
Accountant, CEO (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent CRM for Gmail

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I love it - I am able to organize workflow & client communications in one place and that is terrific.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Streak allows me to manage directly from my Gmail inbox - I don't have to juggle multiple platforms to acheive what I need to do.

Aspetti negativi:

The task management does not allow for recurring tasks and it while it does a great job of keeping all communications with a client in one place, it can stil be difficult to find something specific - I wish you could search within a box that would be really helpful!

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

Wil
Owner and Chief Creative Designer (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

The Perfect Match for a Solopreneur

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I've had an outstanding experience with Streak. It definitely serves my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

As a solopreneur it's frustrating to feel like I'm paying for a lot of features that might be nice if I had a large team but are not needed for myself alone. Streak still gives me A LOT without making me pay for more than I need.

Aspetti negativi:

I would definitely like it is the android app was more feature rich like the desktop app.

Ashlee
Ashlee
Senior Customer Support Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Great for Meticulous Inbox Organization

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Streak is a game-changer for meticulous email organization. Its intuitive interface allowed me to categorize my emails, effortlessly by sorting them into customizable 'boxes' and 'pipelines' that aligned with various team processes. What sets Streak apart is its ability to do all this without disrupting productivity. With a simple sidebar integration, adding or updating information can be done without leaving the inbox, allowing for seamless multitasking. Whether managing leads or anything else related to your business, Streak ensures efficient and effective email management, making it an indispensable tool for virtually any businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Streak is an amazing tool for email organization and is highly effective for lead sorting, which our associates found most useful. Its standout features include automating tasks like email sharing, lead management, organizing emails by workflow, mass email customization, saving email templates, and more!

Aspetti negativi:

I did not notice any significant cons. The only suggestion I have is that they might want to try and adjust the formatting to make it more visually appealing.

Elias
Elias
Faculty Teacher (Messico)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti

Streak in classes

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Great experiencie. I have been using it for quite a few time and it is easy to use and to explain to the team

Aspetti positivi:

It has easy features that allows anyone with no prior knowledge or skills managing crm activities.

Aspetti negativi:

I have to say that I am very pleased at the moment

Luis
CEO (Portogallo)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Importance of the email traking

4,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

On the business, the email tracking is very important. To know it the clients reads your email is everything

Aspetti negativi:

For now everything is working for me, simple and productive

Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Good email add-on

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Streak was very helpful when just starting out. It was a good way to track emails and the people that were emailed and what the status was.

Aspetti negativi:

For my usage it was limited as we grew so we moved to proper CRM

Alasdair
Software Developer (UK)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

Aspetti positivi:

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail. After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing. I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete. You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways. I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in. The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

Aspetti negativi:

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve": - You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email) - No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh) - No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up: - Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs. - If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

Clayton
Broker (Canada)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

SOOOO GOOD! Jump in without delay.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This is the stuff CRM's dreams are made of.

Aspetti positivi:

Masterful integration with Google's core productivity products (Gmail, G-Cal, G-Contacts, G-Meet, etc.). I wanted a CRM that increased efficiencies AND reduced redundancies, eliminated multiple software subscriptions, and existed WITHIN gmail. Streak achieves all of this (and—believe me—so much more) with flying colours. Not to detract from the many superior features of Streak, but I wish to use the following example to illustrate how exceptional Streak's value offering is. Whatever software you currently use to create snippets (AKA: email templates), if it's robust, your annual cost is likely a significant percentage of what you'd pay for Streak. Yet, Streak's snippet feature is far and away better than every similar snippet software I've ever used (and I've used the top 5 [in terms of largest user base]). While snippets are but a footnote feature amongst Streak's suite of sophisticated features, my point is that snippets alone are worth the value of a Streak account. Oh, that's right! The snippets are included in the free package. That's another point. Streak's free tier is so good that I'm sure many users/reviewers have little need for the paid plans if they run a solo operation. Just know this, though. Streak is the good stuff. If your business needs grow, so will your Streak consumption. Thankfully, Streak's paid plans are phenomenally competitive... dare I say, generous. Streak's ongoing maintenance, enhancements and customer services are golden.

Aspetti negativi:

The guilt I feel, for how little I pay, to use such a refreshingly functional CRM.

Fonte della recensione

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small business.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

Aspetti positivi:

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented. I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Greg
Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Streaks ahead

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been a consistent part of several businesses for me for some years now and it's a rock-solid performer that saves me time and helps win new business.

Aspetti positivi:

It's flexibility. I have used Streak in many varied (CRM type mostly) ways and have been able to mould Streak to deliver what we needed. As it resides within Google Workspace it's one less app for the team to deal with and training time is reduced. The email snippets (templates) are super helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes quite an investment in time to set up for your business - but it is worth it.

Viktoria
Customer Support (Croazia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A solid option for those who like to integrate their CRM with Gmail

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It was a great tool to follow the product implementation down a pipeline. We used it to make sure all of us were aware where we were with integration at a certain property. It was a nice thing to have, but with all the issues with service availability and constant badgering to install it for other accounts it sometimes became tedious.

Aspetti positivi:

It is built in to Gmail - you open your inbox and you're up and ready to work.

Aspetti negativi:

It loads. Most of the time. Sometimes it takes forever. They were often experiencing difficulties and Streak could not be accessed. It also constantly bugged me to install Streak for all accounts, even though only one Gmail account had access to it.

Mauricio Alexander
Mauricio Alexander
Desarrollador de software (Venezuela)
, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Always keep up to date and happy your customers with this excellent service

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It is excellent to improve the way in which customers are handled, to automate the mails and to handle the information, it brings many useful tools that will allow you to give a better attention to your clients and project your product.

Aspetti positivi:

When we are in the career of creating software on our own, and we want to project to more people, make our product known and keep customers that we already have, it is necessary to have a quality CRM, the most known that exist are very expensive, but here comes Streak, is an excellent service offered by Google that works with your gmail and is Free !, if free, an excellent service that allows you to manage your customers, offering first-class features, with contact addresses, sales operations and even management of promotions, this is a perfect CRM for a freelance since it works with a tool known by us as it is gmail, so it will be quick to implement and remove its benefits, with it we can be in contact with our customers, send mail to everyone at specific scheduled times, warn of contracts, promotions or status of the products we sold to them, keep them up to date with the advances of for example web pages or system s that we are building, there are many advantages of this service that you must try since they are of immense utility.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a CRM of a certain basic form, it does not have the potentials of the CRM of a higher cost but it is an excellent option if you are starting and you need to bring order to your client portfolio.

Internet, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Much better option than Saleseforce for small companies

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Going from a manual system to Streak meant that we immediately saw increases in efficiency, better tracking and reporting, and were able to build our client base without hiring new sales reps or account managers.

Aspetti positivi:

After spending well over a year trying to set up Salesforce, my company -- a small team of 15 -- finally gave up and decided to go with Streak instead. Especially for a business of our size, Streak was definitely the better option. It's lightweight, was far quicker to implement, and we immediately saw improvements in our efficiency and ability to track leads. Further, we mostly got our leads via conferences and word of mouth, so we managed both inbound and outbound leads in our email inboxes. For this reason, we loved that we could track our leads from within our inbox using Streak -- no tool switching!

Aspetti negativi:

I could see us possibly outgrowing it if we were to have a more complex business, but don't have much to say about its downsides.

Luisa
Owner (Spagna)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Perfect startpoint CRM for Gmail

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am very happy. I use it every day, I have several Pipelines that help me see where each client is, or if I need to follow up to try to push the sale.

Aspetti positivi:

It is relatively easy to use and very practical. Before going to a more complex CRM I recommend using Streak. You can create different Pipelines, customize them with different colors and edit by modifying texts, etc. I also find email tracking and the option to send later very practical.

Aspetti negativi:

Although it is very intuitive, it requires learning time to be able to make the most of it. The free option allows very few contacts (500), while the next option (ONLY) is 5000. It's a lot of difference. Maybe it could be the free version up to 1000 so there isn't such a big gap.

Daniel
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Value Unlike No Other

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

It's Google!

Aspetti negativi:

A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

Mayank
Product (India)
Produzione di media, 51-200 dipendenti

UX and Spam

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: In terms of automation, it has been good, for spam, pretty bad. Basically, there's a tradeoff with this.

Aspetti positivi:

There is a huge amount of automation involved which can take over for email marketing and has been pretty useful in that sense.

Barbara
Marketing Manager (Perù)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A colorful, simple and helpful CRM. Put your info in boxes, your boxes in pipelines and that's it.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It's cheap, it has lots of integration with other software, and it helped us to get quality control over the sales department and customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and has a lot of integration features that help us track everything. Track your information on the stages you want and make the followup. Its customized permissions allow to share the content, clients, and pipelines with the people we want it to. You can give very customized permission to all your workers, for some of them or create your own private pipelines and your data will be protected. I also like the easy database creation, just from a spreadsheet and import it to the CRM. Very simple.

Aspetti negativi:

Bugs and fixes and bugs again. It tends to get some bugs, even though they solve it really quick, it gets a bit of annoying. Sometimes the interface gets slow, so you need a proper laptop or PC to use it. It looks really messy at first and the interface its so colorful, it looks like a unicorn made it, but you tend to get used to it.

Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for new CRM managers

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Streak helped me stay organized when tracking cold calls and cold emails with potential customers. sharing that data with co-workers to avoid redundancy was another super helpful features of the app.

Aspetti positivi:

Streak is great because it integrates seamlessly with gmail and g suite. When starting a business, especially one that requires a lot of cold emailing and calling, it's easy to get overwhelmed with the volume of emails and keep track of all current and potential customers. Streak helps you organize your emails and associate them with customers which enables you to see where they are on the conversion timeline, set reminders for follow-ups, and share notes with co-workers about your progress.

Aspetti negativi:

i wish there were more free features with streak. as a start-up, money was tight and if i was able to use more free featured with streak, i would have kept with it and when i was able to pay more for more features, it would have been so integrated into my business that i wouldn't have had a choice but to switch to a paid plan.

Fonte della recensione

An easy to use CRM in your inbox

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Easy e-mail tracking and customer/project tracking right from my Gmail inbox.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this is integrated with my Gmail inbox so I don't have yet another screen open on my computer and have to remember yet another login. It is easy to sort, add notes and track everything using the Chrome extension. The new add-on for Gsuite is ok but very limited in features. There are mobile apps that are nice but so far you need to be using it in Chrome to get the full features. I found customer service to be friendly and quick to reply.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like being limited to using Chrome, while this is my favorite browser, I had some problems with it recently and I had to use another browser for a week, this meant that during this period I was limited to the GSuite add ons and mobile apps which don't have the full features that the Chrome extension does. I would love to see an extension for Edge or simply expand the apps to tap into all of the features.

Francesco
Owner (Svizzera)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Too Much Expansive for the value

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

fast deploy API you can personalize pipeline

Aspetti negativi:

Support slow. Week to have a solutions.

Luis
Consultant (Messico)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing tool for sales, customers, leads and more!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Streak is one of the best CRM I have used to develop new projects for the company, it help us to keep track of how the sales process evolves in order to achieve the objective of new customers. All the people involved (external and internal) will always keep informed in all of the steps. Worth trying it!

Aspetti positivi:

Best of it, it is basically a plug-in installed, it will super charge your Gmail. It is easily to set up the tracking (in your Gmail) for leads, upcoming prospects, follow ups, quote tracking, and more. It will allow you to create a pipeline of the possible customers and let you follow up through the mails you are sharing and receiving with them. Some additional features worth to mention is that you can track the openings of the emails shared, associations of specific contacts with specific deals, and best of all, setting up the pipeline as you wish for.

Aspetti negativi:

There are not cons to worth mention related to the features the tool offers, nevertheless, around the visuals could have some improvements to make it nicer and joyful to use. If the visuals as colors, icons and fonts improve I'm sure a lot of more people will love it!