Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Endicia

Soluzione basata sul cloud che permette di gestire le spedizioni tramite punti vendita di e-commerce, stampa delle affrancature di USPS e delle etichette di spedizione e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Endicia

Aspetti negativi:

Constantly "phones home", which bogs down processing. New address verification is about as dumb as it gets, and pops up in a new window, which causes you to constantly switch focus.

Valutazioni di Endicia

3,5
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,3

Lo consiglieresti?

Endicia ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 91 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Endicia?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (91)

Kelsey
Kelsey
Small Business Owner/CEO (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Great for Home Businesses

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: GREAT alternative to other postage printers, easy to use, but poor customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Endicia is an easy way to print my postage at home, PER USE, and does not require subscriptions like some other competitors (like Stamps.com). Their software is easy to use and very compatible with my DYMO postage printer.

Aspetti negativi:

I hate that when the printer jams up, it is like pulling TEETH to get a refund from Endicia. To date I've wasted about $50 in postage that was never refunded to me because copies of the misprinted postage was not deemed satisfactory by the company. So be careful when you print- because their policy is pretty much "if you mess up you are SOL." It's also impossible to get a real human to talk to to argue with.

Jonathan
eCommerce/IT Manager (USA)

It just works

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: When you're focused on fulfilling orders and need to stay on top of them, the last thing you want to worry with is how you're going to print shipping labels. The integration Endicia provides allows you to just take care of business. If you do need to pull up your history or request refunds on printed labels, that process is incredibly simple.

Aspetti positivi:

The integration with our order fulfillment system is seamless and makes shipping our eCommerce orders a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

There are occasional scenarios where the built-in address verification on the web app is inaccurate or missing data from USPS and makes it difficult to override with another address.

ADRIANO
CFO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Simple and get the job done.

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: It's been good so far. No complains at all.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a very simple dashboard but has all you need regarding shipping needs.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the design is outdated and it should be upgraded to a better visual.

sandra
owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Worst ever

1,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use when it works which is not often

Aspetti negativi:

Been using Endicia for over 10 years with few problems until the last 3 months. Won't print shipping labels, they now use an off shore tech support which is useless. I haven't been able to print a label for 4 days and they don't seem to care. Avoid at all costs!!!

Nate
Shipping Manager (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 51-200 dipendenti

Great, Simple, Software

Aspetti positivi:

Allowed us to easily import orders from QuickBooks and process USPS labels very efficiently. Shipping internationally through USPS is a breeze. Easily create return shipping labels.

Aspetti negativi:

The online reporting isn't as detailed as I would like but provides all the basic information you would need.

PierreAntoine
E-commerce manager (Canada)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Endicia does a great job

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The monthly fees could be optional in my opinion but it’s a great software to use if you do high volume shipping

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and get back in time to find a past fulfilled order. Everything is stored in one solution which is convenient

Aspetti negativi:

Some glitch with the tools / label printer sometime it needs a restart

Larry
Larry
President (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Alternative considerate:

So good and now so bad

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We're all done with Endicia. We found PitneyBowes SendPro product to actually work.

Aspetti positivi:

Endicia is a postage printing application. We were an Endicia customer for eight years. A company like us, we're not in the postage printing business. We're in a business that needed to print postage and mail things. Endicia was great. On those rare occasions when we needed technical support, we called, they helped and we went on our way.

Aspetti negativi:

Apparently Endicia was sold, developed some sort of affiliation with Stamps.com or something. They introduced new software that doesn't work. We spent hours and hours with multiple technical support people. We got differing answers on our problems from some of them and from others, they just said they were not familiar with the new software and we were not the only ones complaining. But here's our biggest complaint. The change required us to throw away all of our stamp materials AND to throw away all of our postage scales. Yes, the new version of their software doesn't work with the scales we've been using, for which we spent money on. Just send them to the trash was their recommendation. Sorry, but we're just not going to contribute to the massive amount of e-waste this country produces. We did reach out to management. They said, "sorry".

Jennifer
legal assistant (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Skip the Lines at the Post Office

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We use Endicia along with USPS Click-n-Ship for almost all of our postage needs. Can't imagine going back to traditional stamps.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that we can print our stamps at the office and can skip the lines at the Post Office. There is a small investment in the beginning by purchasing the stamp printer and a scale, but if you purchase the right label printer you can use it for your other label needs as well. It is also extremely easy to add funds to your postage balance.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few glitches now and then with printing, but the software allows you to reprint if needed.

Brian

A Complicated but Good Option for Postage

Aspetti positivi:

Endicia was by far the most powerful and dynamic software we have used to generate shipping labels for our business. It was built to integrate with so many software platforms, so it was a breeze to program Endicia to generate shipping labels based on information in our CRM.

Aspetti negativi:

The software, while powerful, is less streamlined and a little more cumbersome than its competitors. It takes some time and use to get used to its interface, and how to most efficiently use the software.

Louis

Basic Shipping Software and Integration

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We nearly never have to communicate with Endicia over any issues, having shipped over 1 million packages with them as the postage provider I can't think of a single issue besides a plan change or such.

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using Endicia for almost a decade, it's deeply integrated into everyone for the shipping industry, supports more than Stamps.com for API and 3rd party consolidators.

Aspetti negativi:

They are being forced away from auto-refunds for un-used labels, a bit of annoyance, but we'll have a process to do so now.

Adam
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Endicia is imploding...

Commenti: A few years ago, it would have been 10/10
Now, barely 1/10.
It feels like the software and company are both falling apart. The software is a mess and I'm looking for an alternative ASAP after about a decade of use.

Aspetti positivi:

- Loading up Address Book and bulk-mailing large list of addresses. - Designing own labels - Ease of printer integration

Aspetti negativi:

- Now Incredibly buggy - Freezes and hangs regularly - needs to be force-quit daily. - If you don't restart the software each day, the postage prints inaccurately (it starts showing "Retail" rates) - The new address verifier is very broken... AL turns into Al. GA turns into Ga and so on. Addresses it used to figure out now jams the algorithm, causing it to delete the address altogether. - Packages are missing entirely from SCAN forms - Help pages are missing - Help pages are inaccurate (SCAN form cutoff time is far earlier than they publish) - The system glitches (tells you authentication has failed) if you're using a VPN. - Customer support takes sometimes hours on hold to get on the phone.

Dave
Owner (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Good servcie but Global USPS Processing Center has destroyed part of my business

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: They used to have good customer service, not anymore. If I had a problem I could email them and get instant help. Now they take weeks to reply.

Aspetti positivi:

Its pretty easy to use, but they are now FORCING us into using USPS Global Processing Center in Los Angeles where my packages get LOST or sit there for weeks and weeks and take months to get to my customers if at ALL.

Aspetti negativi:

USPS Global Porcessing Nightmare, lost packages, months to get to customers, damaged my sales reputation

Dean
CEO (USA)

Endicia was Great until STAMPS.com ruined it when they bought em out in 2020

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Was exceptional until Stamps.com bought them out in 2020...changed acct #... consistent problems...everyday
AVOID! If you know another software, we will switch in a heartbeat.

Aspetti positivi:

Used for well over 8 years...Used to be the ease of printing with our database for all online orders.. now that stamps.com bought them out in 2020, it's nothing but daily trouble shooting, calling cust support... spend an average of 1-4 hrs daily on just the problems they have. Used to spend that time, generating more revenue. Looking for an alternative now.

Aspetti negativi:

ALL THE PROBLEMS the stamps.com has ...everyday is some technical issue. Tired of calling cust support.. killing our revenue by dealing with this

NICK
Order Entry Clerk (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I've used Endicia every day at the office for 9 years now to generate our USPS shipping labels!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Easily create US Postal Service shipping labels for all their different services and to almost any location in the world.

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to use and lets you quickly cycle through different service options to find the best fit for the package you need to ship. Endless amounts of templates available for different purposes.

Aspetti negativi:

Modifying templates tends to be somewhat difficult and the maximum postage amount we can purchase at one time so we end up making more payments than we would like to but other than that it's been a very reliable software for a long time.

William
Sr Ops manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Horrible Support. stay away

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: VERY POOR from a support standpoint. Stay as far away from this company as possible unless you have no other options.

There are few Pro's that I would consider

Aspetti negativi:

Their Support is worse than horrible. Sitting on hold for 1+hour is very common. For as simple of a thing as an expired credit card had to go through 5 people and sit on hold for almost 2 hours. That is called Sales Prevention. You should be able to do that via the web portal. Once your card gets declined though they Lock your account! How ridiculous?? How are you supposed to change it if you are locked out?!?

Ivan
Partner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

"Set it and forget it" Solution for USPS

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using Endicia for years and have rarely if ever had issues outside of the initial setup. It's good software and works well.

Aspetti positivi:

Integrates damn near universally with many different fulfillment softwares, economical plans and great rates through USPS Commercial Plus pricing, good uptime and autobilling

Aspetti negativi:

Setup and API configuration can have some teething issues, usually these are resolved quickly and support is able to help

Joanne
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A great shipping software for small business shipping store for all carriers and most cost effective

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to install and self explanatory to use. Can be used for all major shipping carriers domestic and international. For a small shipping store it is all you will need to take care of all shipping needs for customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there are glitches but customer service is easy to reach and issues can be resolved immediately so there is no long wait for the customer.

Robert
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

Downhill all the way

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Been with them 20 years or more and service has gone steadily downhill and now that Stamps.com bought them the service is much worse.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use in the past but now the service is very very slow with delays in printing up to 4-5 minutes per label

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Service hold times exceed 30 minutes. Online service slows to a crawl at time.

Jon
Warehouse Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Endicia is a simple, user-friendly platform that takes limited training to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The intuitive nature of the platform makes it easy to train employees. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, which is ideal for this type of software.

Aspetti negativi:

We need a separate solution for carriers other than USPS. It would be great if Endicia could manage multiple carriers.

Jessica
Customer support specialist (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Return labels

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My experience is a positive one

Aspetti positivi:

I like this because it's simple to use. It's user friendly on the eyes.

Aspetti negativi:

I see nothing wrong with the software in my opinion. It serves it's purpose.

Radovan
president (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Still good value, although price keeps increasing. Integrates well with other 3rd party applications

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall still a good value, minimal down time, efficient software.

Aspetti positivi:

Scan forms for USPS pickups, search packages by customer name, date, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Price increases; customer support could be more knowledgeable.

Kristin

Easy to Use

Aspetti positivi:

I've tried many other shipping programs and this is by far my favorite overall. It's easy to use and the batch feature is lifesaving when moving large quantities of product.

Aspetti negativi:

It was difficult to navigate at first but I got use to it quickly and have no complaints. I've used it for over a year.

Stephanie
owner (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo

Keeps Erroring!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Terrible

Aspetti positivi:

Was on the phone with them, which they answered quickly to my surprise.

Aspetti negativi:

But they could not get my account to open up with password and user name change. They stole money from me now, that I will not get back, simply because their software errored. I did not make any mistakes, added money to the account before I requested the shipment. Then all hell broke loose. I am so pissed I could spit!

Traffic coordinator (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 501-1.000 dipendenti

post labels in a flash

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: it is a good program it is fast and easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

i don't have to go to the post office to get my stamps

Aspetti negativi:

to fill up it all has to be online and you credit card information is save online

Zach
Sales/Service Manager (USA)

Gets the job done.

Aspetti positivi:

We use this so often that it has become quite easy to use after repetition, making it easy to train new people when they start.

Aspetti negativi:

It can feel like there is too much going on because of all the options, especially if you have not used it before or in a long time. It could use a redesign visually I think.