Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Campaigner

Strumenti di e-mail marketing avanzati per le imprese di medie e grandi dimensioni che consentono di creare potenti connessioni personali con i propri clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Campaigner

Stai visualizzando 258 recensioni

Kristi D.
Interactive Marketing Manager
Architettura e urbanistica, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/9/2018

"Use What You Know"

Commenti: We send a weekly email to 40k users and this program has worked for us for the last 8 years.

Vantaggi: This program was already in use when I joined the company and the learning curve was minimal. It has all the standard templates, contacts, and reports that you would need. Every time I have called customer service, they have been helpful.

Inconvenienti: Working with the templates can be really finicky. It can be difficult to get it to do what you want at times. It is also not as user friendly as MailChimp, for instance. Their reporting is there but you have to do click more time to get to it and comparing email sends can be annoying the way it's laid out.

da j2 Global il giorno 15/10/2018

Hi Kristi,
Thank you for leaving a review of Campaigner.

We are happy to hear that the platform works well for you and your team. We also appreciate th feedback you provided and have passed it along to our product team.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Data della recensione: 18/9/2018
Jerry M.
PR Manager
Intrattenimento, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/8/2020

"A little learning curve, but powerful software"

Commenti: We use Campaigner for numerous purposes, including marketing directly to customers, distributing information to vendors and other interested parties, and media outreach. We have found it effective for all of these purposes, especially since it can handle all of these without interfering with the others.

Vantaggi: Ease of managing lists, importing from other sources, handling unsubscribes and reporting. Terrific customer support via chat and telephone.

Inconvenienti: Creation WYSIWYG tool can be a little frustrating, as the interface sometimes makes editing difficult (size of the working box inhibits cut-and-paste, moving elements up and down, etc.)

da j2 Global il giorno 25/8/2020

Jerry,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback about our product. I am happy to hear that our list management system is working to your satisfaction and that our customer support has been there to help you.

Your feedback about our WYSIWYG editor is also appreciated, I hope that you have had the chance to try our new drag and drop editor.

Please let us know if you need anything anytime.

• Data della recensione: 14/8/2020
Scott W.
Administrator
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/9/2018

"Much to be desired"

Commenti: We understand Campainer is not just an email program, but they don't seem very interested in our suggestions along the way. It's disappointing that in all these years, there hasn't been any kind of redesign for ease of use. At what we are being charged monthly; we are likely going to shop around and see if there is something better matched for our needs, and priced more competitively.

Vantaggi: We use it for simple email blasts to our neighborhood association. We don't use it for marketing campaigns, so therefore do not have the need for some of the functionality available with Campaigner. For our needs it works.

Inconvenienti: Ease of use. It is not intuitive, and they haven't done any kind of software or GUI redesign since we started using it (6+ years ago).
Making a template should be a lot easier than it is: Creating and editing templates has a lot of old graphic (frames?) technology that makes for a frustrating experience when trying to line up text blocks with headers, footers and images.
Writing an email with attachments should be easier. Having to upload a file/image to the media library, and then importing it into your email is a lot of steps. Instead, allow a person to add a file/image to an email note in the same simple fashion as any other email client works: add a paper clip button and allow us to select the file to add to the note. That seems like it should have been done a long time ago.
Also, if you accidentally remove a person from an email list, you have to call up Campaigner support to get it fixed; you can't manually fix it yourself. Very annoying.

da j2 Global il giorno 15/10/2018

Hi Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review the platform.

We appreciate the feedback you provided in regard to the platform and have passed the feedback on to our product team. If you have any additional issues or questions please feel free to let us know.

• Data della recensione: 10/9/2018
Helen H.
Sr Account Director
Gestione formativa, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2020

"Great for Small Businesses"

Commenti: I like the software as a whole. We are small so don't use it a lot but it's great to have. The staff that set us up were great to work with.

Vantaggi: Being able to duplicate a previous SEND so I can update it easily instead of recreating. Report are easily viewed. Being able to set the time for the SEND. The ability to SEND a previous email only to those that didn't open the first time. I like the fact that I can see JUST the opt outs and the bounces - both hard and soft.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes I want to have a picture to move to a certain spot in the 'page' but it won't go "dead centre" I would like to be able to edit a SENT product to be able to update a typo or date and then RESEND to those that didn't open. If I create a copy, I loose the means to only send to those that didn't open the original - if there is a way I would be interested to know.

da j2 Global il giorno 10/9/2020

Hello Helen,

Thank you very much for this feedback, it provides valuable insight into your experience using Campaigner and it is much appreciated.

Best regards,

• Data della recensione: 26/8/2020
Holly K.
Sr. Communications Advisor
Istruzione superiore, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/8/2020

"Hotchkiss Brain Institute review"

Commenti: Overall, I like using Campaigner. I have become more proficient with the software. I am EXTREMELY thankful for the tech support. I always get the help I need and they are professional, quick, and reliable. If the tech support was not as great as it is, I would possibly seek out a different software, due to the spacing/formatting issues that seem to happen in each of my campaigns.

Vantaggi: I like the look of the finished product. It is quite professional looking. And once I got the hang of how to build a newsletter, I really liked it.

Inconvenienti: I found it difficult to learn how to best use the product. There tend to be spacing issues (usually too many spaces between articles) that I am unable to adjust and always have to call tech support to fix.

Hello Holly,

Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear that you are making good use of Campaigner and that our support staff has been there for you.

The other feedback that you have provided will be brought up with out product and development team.

Hope that you have a great day,

• Data della recensione: 31/8/2020
Dave I.
Web Designer
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"Good value for the money"

Commenti: The experience has been more or less good. The times I have needed to contact customer support, they have been amazingly responsive and helpful.

Vantaggi: I prefer the full editor approach to creating our newsletter emails. It makes it easy to copy information from our website to the newsletter. The sending out of draft message is easy, as is the eventual scheduling of the newsletter.

Inconvenienti: The count of our current mailing list is not displayed in a useful manner. I believe it is reporting the entire size of the list, not just the number of active subscribers. It makes our list appear much larger than it really is.

da j2 Global il giorno 16/7/2020

Hello Dave and thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We would love to work with you on your reporting to ensure the data that you are viewing is as optemized as possible for your needs. Please reach out anytime. - Carlos

Nabeel A.
IT Manager
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/8/2019

"Campaigner Vs Stream Send"

Commenti: It is a bit difficult for me to do forward for an old e-mail. I had to copy the e-mail and do a lot of steps which was not the case before when I was using Stream Send

Vantaggi: The interface looks more attractive than Stream Send one

Inconvenienti: E-mail forward not an easy process comparing with Stream Send

Hello Nabeel,

Thank you for this feedback, it allows us to hear directly from our customer base which is always very important for us.

Happy to hear that you like our user interface! We do have a very simple way of forwarding emails to other destinations and can show you anytime, please send us a message about it at your leisure.

• Data della recensione: 20/8/2019
Kathryn W.
Director of Marketing
Editoria, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"I like the idea of this, but not easy to use"

Commenti: It's been neutral. We were a Streamsend customer before they were bought out. I like the price but everything else is really not intuitive.

Vantaggi: Cost is the biggest pro for this software. It's much cheaper than their competitors and I like that you don't have to pay per contact.

Inconvenienti: I have a really hard time getting emails to appear properly as coded. The campaigner system seems to manipulate or change things that shouldn't be changed. It also seems to have a good bit of bugs in it.

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for your honest review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us.

We have since made major improvements to our email editor, and have made the addition of our new Drag and Drop editor which enables all users to create beautiful and mobile responsive email designs in minutes.

We would love the opportunity to show you the changes and improvements we have made, please reach out to us anytime.

Anita C.
Admin Coordinator
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.001+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/9/2020

"Great product for the price"

Commenti: Overall, it performs just as well as other software out there with a Canadian server.
The price is very good.

Vantaggi: -Easy to use
-Intuitive
-Reports are comprehensive
-Contacts are easy to manage
-Lists (groups) are easy to manage
-Canadian user that needs data to be kept on a Canadian server and campaigner meets that need.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes, what you design in drag-drop editor isn't what gets sent out.

Hi Anita,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it is great to know that you are getting great use of our product.

I would like to look further into the item you raised about the Drag and Drop editor, please follow up with me at your earliest convenience.

• Data della recensione: 3/9/2020
Chitta ranjan D.
Digital Marketing Manager
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 4/1/2019

"Campaigner an Average Email Marketing Tool"

Commenti: Used campaigner for one of our e-commerce client, though initially it was good but finally moved to Listrak as it provides better support & features.

Vantaggi: I have used campaigner earlier for Email Marketing campaigns. Though it’s easy to use and set up but limited features. Workflow to send automated emails is one of the best features in this tool. You can create segments easily to send more targeted emails.

Inconvenienti: Customer service is not that good, sometimes we also found issues during login. It also never worked well in all browsers. Price is also comparatively high If you compare other tools with similar features.

da j2 Global il giorno 7/7/2020

Hello Chitta Ranjan, I just wanted to thank you for your valuable feedback. The information you have presented here enables us to craft a better SaaS for all of our customers, past, present and future. I am happy to report that much of the cons you have presented have long been addressed. Should you ever wish to use Campaigner again, we would be happy to have you back and show you everything new. Best regards.

• Data della recensione: 4/1/2019
Dj K.
Director of Business Development and Marketing
Servizi legali, 13-50 dipendenti

"Design with functionality"

Commenti: We are able to automate a portion of our sales process and reach a lot more possible clients in a short amount of time. We are also able to send visually appealing email campaigns to current clients.

Vantaggi: The reason I chose to use Campaigner over all of the other email marketing software companies is because it allowed me to have the option to fully design the email by writing code, but also gave me the ability to design the email using templates and other built in design tools.

Inconvenienti: One thing that I would change is to make sending reoccurring emails to different lists easier. I find that I wind up copying previous emails just so I can assign a new list of recipients.

Hi DJ,

Thanks very much for leaving this feedback for Campaigner, it helps us to understand better what your experience has been like and what your needs are.

I am happy to hear that our full email editor meets your satisfaction, we wanted to give our users the full freedom of full HTML customization but also have it easy to switch back and forth from the WYSIWYG.

In regards to your reoccurring campaigns that require different lists, I believe I have a good solution for this. We would simply need to create copies of all reoccurring campaigns which require different lists, edit accordingly and schedule them out.

Also, we have the ability to use dynamic segmentation and dynamic content. Certain recipients see content which is tailored to them based upon which segment they belong to. It's a really great way to design and send one email which meets the needs of a diverse base of subscribers. We would be happy to show you more, reach out anytime.

Gurpreet K.
Ricerche di mercato, 51-200 dipendenti

"Easy to use!"

Commenti: Any time I've had questions or issues with Campaigner, Customer Support has been able to help. Whether it was a temporary power outage that prevented invites from being delivered to providing the domain/ip to prevent invites from being sent to junk mail. Campaigner makes good to deliver on their promises. I don't dread having to reach out to Customer Support because I know Campaigner will help me every time.

Vantaggi: Being able to pull up old invites and using them as a foundation for new projects makes working on Campaigner very easy. The customization options are not limited and allow me to create unique invites and format them based on project specific needs. The reporting tool is extremely helpful and creating internal reports has never been easier with the stats breakdown (i.e. clicked, opened, delivered, etc.). Overall, a great product and much easier to use than other similar platforms.

Inconvenienti: I don't always receive test invites. I might get it once in a while but end up always having to send out an actual invite to myself or team member so that I can view what my recipients will see.

Hey Gurpreet,

Thanks for this amazing review of Campaigner! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and helps us to become better.

Happy to hear that you like the ease of use and our reporting capabilities. In regards to any delivery concerns, we can definitely address this anytime with our dedicated Postmaster team.

Please reach out to us anytime.

Sheren Z.
Marketing Coordinator
Proprietà immobiliari, 13-50 dipendenti

"Commercial Real Estate"

Vantaggi: I like the thought that was put into the little details such as, being able to put in a subject to any email link when linking to an image or text. I appreciate that because our Constant Contact account is very complicated when adding a subject to an email link.

Inconvenienti: It's a little complicated to use. I've had multiple issues adding and changing minor things to the blast. Sometimes you add a photo and boom its huge and you have to get in there and minimize it; sometimes you have to minimize the width and not the length. It's not as user friendly as Constant contact. The functionality of constant contact is very straightforward and consistent. For example, if you need to add an image somewhere to your blast, just drag the image icon to the area of choice; if you want to add a button, then just drag the button to where you like. We currently use both CC and campaigner and had thought of switching to campaigner which is why we started testing it out but cannot because we are very busy and need to be able to move through setting things up quickly. That's the thing holding us back from switching.

Hi Sheren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback about your experience with Campaigner.

I am very happy to be able to address some of the points that you brought up about ease of design by letting you know about our new Drag and Drop editor with which you will have access to a plethora of templates to select from, but also the ability to customize the size position, etc of everything which is added. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that each design produced in the Drag and Drop editor is always completely mobile responsive.

We would be happy to show you more about it anytime, it is enabled for all accounts.

Ronald S.
General Manager
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/8/2020

"Using campaigner to support our ISP business and more"

Commenti: Using email for marketing and customer support is here to stay. Campaigner makes it easy.

Vantaggi: We use Campaigner exclusively for all support communications with about 300 subscribers to our Internet service at a large marina. We also use it for small business customers that we support with marketing and social media services. Easy to use and we have never had a complete failure.

Inconvenienti: The system has all of the features that we need, but the only (minor) issue is occasional "lagging" of website response and occasional apparently incomplete copying of an email campaign - we copy a lot for the purpose of sending the same email to new subscribers as they sign up to our Internet service. Sometimes the "subject line" of an email doesn't want to copy and be recognized as present in the copy.

da j2 Global il giorno 1/9/2020

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for this amazing review! Happy to hear that you are having a great overall experience with Campaigner. If you ever want to tell me more about your experience, please feel free to follow up with me.

Thanks,

• Data della recensione: 17/8/2020
Kitty R.
Email Specialist
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/9/2020

"Good, but not for beginners"

Commenti: We are an agency and use Campaign to send email broadcasts for out clients.

Vantaggi: The price is probably why my company chose Campaigner.

Inconvenienti: Campaigner is not really set up for agencies to manage multiple client accounts. It has improved a bit over the past couple years but still clunky in that I, as the manager of multiple clients, cannot use my email address as the contact for multiple "sub-accounts." I also cannot set up new sub-accounts; I must request this from support and wait for them to do it. We need to move faster than that at times.

• Data della recensione: 14/9/2020
Jillian P.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/8/2019

"review"

Commenti: i've used campaign through fire engine red as an end user, as well as a re-seller at platformq education. both experiences have been "meh". it does what we need it to do, but we run into small bugs and quirks that are annoying, the admin screen and the reporting aren't great, and the email templates are difficult to customize. i've had mixed experiences with various members on the customer service team. our old customer service rep was great. since then its been downhill.

Vantaggi: Simple is better, so that makes it easy for non-experienced users to learn.

Inconvenienti: The email builder can be buggy sometimes, and I've found dynamic segments to be unreliable.

da j2 Global il giorno 7/7/2020

Hi Jillian, just wanted to reach out to thank you for your review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are constantly working to improve our product to ensure that it meets the standards of our clients such as yourself, and would love the opportunity to discuss your segmentation further to ensure it is as optimized as possible to suit your BU's needs. We have also released new templates in our new Drag and Drop editor which has the ability to create responsive and well-designed emails in minutes. I will be happy to go over these things further with you anytime.

• Data della recensione: 23/8/2019
Tessa P.
Manager, Communications & Strategy
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2020

"Good product that has its frustrations"

Commenti: Overall this software does the job, but the general feeling on our team is that it isn't that easy to use and has frustrating quirks that hinder our ability to work quickly and efficiently.

Vantaggi: I like the ability to have templates that can be shared across our organization. The new drag and drop editor is also very helpful to create templates and edit emails more quickly and easily - especially for staff who aren't as skilled at html etc. I think it also does a good job of list management and segmentation.

Inconvenienti: When editing an email, the software doesn't register you as being "active" unless you click next or save, so it tends to log you out while you're in the middle of editing. Sometimes there are also strange formatting things that happen to emails that take a long time to solve. I have also had experiences where the email wouldn't send because of a bad script or link to a dropbox that it flagged as spam. Solving that problem was extremely frustrating.

Hello Tessa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback, it greatly helps us to make consistent improvements to our product to ensure you are having the best experience possible.

If you need anything, please reach out anytime.

• Data della recensione: 30/8/2020
Catherine M.
Communications Director
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/8/2020

"Marketing to Seniors"

Commenti: I'm very pleased with the product and changes always seem to be improvements. (That's not always the case with software.)

Vantaggi: For us, plain text emails are the most effective. So personal; they do not appear to be from a mass mailing. I'm so please that hyperlinks embed seamlessly in plain text.

Inconvenienti: it's little glitchy when entering text. - line spacing too big or too small; difference between soft return and hard return. Looks ok in layout but changes when a test email is sent. Then the fiddling starts.

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm happy to know that you get such good use out of Campaigner.

I hope you get a chance to try our new Drag and Drop email editor. It will allow you to make text only email designs easily and effectively.

• Data della recensione: 28/8/2020
Meghan R.
Brand Manager
Beni di consumo, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2019

"Campaigner review"

Commenti: We use campaigner to send all of our consumer facing emails. We recently starting using the responsive design templates for a small segment of our emails but have found it challenging to recreate the brand look we strive for. But the customer support has been great for troubleshooting and problem solving.

Vantaggi: The one on one customer support is great. It's nice to have support for reporting, strategy and functionality questions.

Inconvenienti: The platform itself is not the most user friendly. The toolbar at the top is dated - the icons aren't intuitive - and sometimes there are weird bugs (can't click to unbold text, font colors won't load, text won't align properly, etc.)

da j2 Global il giorno 16/6/2020

Hello Meghan! Very happy to hear that your interactions with one on one support have been helpful and positive, this kind of feedback is really nice to have. Also, thank you for your feedback in regards to the platform as this kind of information is very helpful from a product standpoint. There have been many improvements made recently with the new drag and drop email editor, you will see the option to use this when creating your email designs. We sincerely hope that helps address some of the concerns that you voiced.

• Data della recensione: 30/8/2019
Carina S.
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/4/2018

"I have been using campaigner for about 10 years and my experience is always good, tech support great"

Commenti: nothing really

Vantaggi: great tech support! I probably would have gone to another service but your text support is so good - I love the fact that I can talk to a real person, I don't have to wait on hold forever and they are always kind, even when I am not such a tech savvy person, they are still patient and helpful.

Inconvenienti: the interface is a bit PC, in that I mean it's not very intuitive, it's not visually pleasing, which I think if you want to show people how to send out well-designed pleasing emails to their customer it should be more graphically interesting. I completely create my own emails and I do not use any of your templates because they are not designed well.

da j2 Global il giorno 4/5/2018

Hi Carina,
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We love all the feedback and have passed it along to our team.

If you have any questions feel free to let us!

• Data della recensione: 16/4/2018
Diana L.
Director of Operations
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

"Easy to use"

Vantaggi: Campaigner is easy to use and relatively inexpensive compared to other database marketing tools out there.

Inconvenienti: Seems slightly outdated. Constant Contact's dashboard seems more updated and easier to use but it's more expensive.

Hello Diana,

Thank you very much for your feedback, this helps us to understand our customers better and gives us valuable info that we need in order to continue to make improvements of our product. We have made some major improvements to the UI, I hope they have improved your overall experience.

Andrew I.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/5/2019

"Long time user"

Commenti: Campaigner is a reliable and flexible software that has allowed us to grow our e-marketing campaigns.

Vantaggi: We have been using Campaigner for about a decade and it has been a reliable and user-friendly software. They have worked to keep the upgrading the functionality over the years.

Inconvenienti: The reporting on clicks is very painful and manual. I'd really like to the ability to download a report that shows me who clicked on the campaign and the name of the link they clicked on with all the contact details. At the moment, we spend hours manually doing this.

da j2 Global il giorno 4/6/2019

Hi Andrew,
Thanks so much for the review and thank you for being a loyal customer.

Your feedback on reporting has been reported to our product team.

If you have any additional questions or comments you would like to share please do let us know.

Thanks so much
The Campaigner Team

• Data della recensione: 3/5/2019
Amanda T.
Ricerche di mercato, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

"Quick and Easy to Use!"

Commenti: We crossed over from another platform Streamsend, and the integration was very seamless. Was able to pick-up Campaigner pretty quickly with minimal support. Overall, thumbs-up. I enjoy this platform more then the former.

Vantaggi: There is a great feature which I have not found on other platforms whereby you can upload lists separately and still send them as a part of the same campaign. Re-sending campaigns is also very simple. User-friendly for first time users.

Inconvenienti: There should be a legend for mail merge fields that shows if they are valid/ working and what they are mapped to. One of my campaigns did not send one time because I had incorrectly labelled the mail merge field and I could not figure it out.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate this kind of feedback. I hope that our support team was able to help you with your merge fields, we try to ensure they are as user friendly as possible. If you need to reach out to us for further help with this please feel free to do so anytime.

Lee H.
admin
Difesa e industria spaziale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/9/2020

"Nice Product"

Commenti: Support has always been great when I've needed them. Thumbs up.

Vantaggi: I like how you can easily add the "openers" to any list. It's easy to export and import. I like that you can use the copy and paste feature to import smaller amount of records, so you don't have to create a csv file. I like the information given in the report.

Inconvenienti: I wish there were more templates & plainer templates to choose from when creating a campaign. While creating a campaign, I wish it would show you in the ribbon what font you used and size, etc - just like Word. So this is the area that use some updates for my purposes.

• Data della recensione: 5/9/2020
Courtney H.
Director Customer Experience
Istruzione superiore, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/8/2020

"Frequent marketer for both internal and external"

Commenti: we are a small company and do not have a customer service advocate; I am also self - taught and turn to the faq/help guide often. there are webinars offered but when looking for specific information that i would think is rather basic referred to youtube videos that are long. An FAQ or user forum would be great. additionally, the creative side and reporting I find a bit limited.

Vantaggi: I am a self-taught user; the software is something that can be figured out

Inconvenienti: When asking specific questions to support, am directed to YouTube tutorials that are 1hr in length. I need quick direct answers. I also have questions on best practices and basics in segmentation etc... little advice or direction is provided.

da j2 Global il giorno 10/9/2020

Hi Courtney,

I want to thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for us as it gives us valuable insight to your experience.

In regards to our self help options, we are going to be releasing a new YouTube series of videos which are quick and to the point so please keep a look out for those.

• Data della recensione: 18/8/2020