Informazioni su retailcloud

Cloud-based point of sale system to increase sales, better manage inventory, and provide actionable reports.

Ulteriori informazioni su retailcloud

Aspetti positivi:

This software from first impressions looks very easy to use and thorough.

Aspetti negativi:

The one draw back with this app is that it does not support account customers.

Valutazioni di retailcloud

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

retailcloud ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 17 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato retailcloud?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (17)

Linda
owner (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Small Business

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I love it. The customer support is the best and the staff is so friendly. This system for the cost is amazing, other systems would cost me a lot more and I would not get the support I do from retailcloud. This allows me to keep my prices affordable for my customers.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use for people like me that are not so computer literate. Customer support is amazing, they are always there to help. I have messed things up a couple times by touching a setting and had to have them walk me through fixing my errors. The staff is so friendly, and the chat feature is easy to use any time you need.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see the actual inventory being shown on the master item screen. being able to change on- hands easily through the mobile app. Add the freight charges to the report there is a column for it but it is not on the receiving report.

Jack
Owner (UK)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Easy to use

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The screens and UI are intutive . This helps our cashiers to navigate faster. Multiple Customization options which can be tailored for your use.

Lot of Customization Multiple Roles Inapp Chat Support and Help access

Aspetti negativi:

Looking for more hardware in europe region

7 anni fa

Hi Jack We can get you a selection of distributors from Star EMEA, who are one of our preferred partners in Europe retailcloud

Jeanette
owner (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

1,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: the drawer has a 13 - 20 second open time and we have had to wait inbetween customers. This is a problem they have not been able to fix

Aspetti positivi:

Quick keys are nice to have for frequent purchases

Aspetti negativi:

customer service is awful. Most times they do not help and the reports needed are non existant if the inventory is not printed at the end of every month you can not go back and get it

Gurcan
OWNER (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Simply The Best

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: They have a very good self help process. It was easy and they have good support. The people understand retail and understood what i needed for my store. It was easy to connect my website as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I am not too technical but it was very easy for me and ny employees to use. Also it is great for customer tracking.

Aspetti negativi:

I have an iPhone and their programs only work on Android and Windows, but it saved me a lot of money on licenses and hardware

Meet
Owner (USA)
Vino e liquori, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Top notch onboarding team!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far the experience is great, they have worked hard and gone above and beyond in every aspect. I say again.... Do yourself a favor and schedule a Demo. Entire team has been great to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use on POS App. CAS(back office) is very robust, and allows customization of the Store setup. Honestly, there are new features I am discovering everyday.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. Do yourself a favor and schedule a Demo!

KING
IT Admin (Nigeria)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

IT Administrator

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Wonderful easy to use POS, can be deployed on PCs and Mobile.
With a friendly and responsive/articulate customer care service.

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to use and deploy

Aspetti negativi:

We don't have duplicate of our sales data, It could have been wonderful to use hybrid data storage.

Les
Business Consultant (Australia)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti

Using RetailCloud

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have looked at many POS systems that include a sophisticated inventory. This is the best value for money app that I have found.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is cloud based, includes inventory that will support composite items and also item serial numbers. It also integrates with Intuit Quickbooks online.

Aspetti negativi:

The one draw back with this app is that it does not support account customers.

Veera
General Manager (India)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

easy to implement

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: comes with default settings, follow the implementation guide to customize the POS for you. You can be ready to go in half an hour with the basics, and add a little everyday

Aspetti positivi:

quick response on questions from support

Aspetti negativi:

default templates for quick start

7 anni fa

Hi Veera Thanks for the great review. I was hoping you could share some more information about the default templates. In the spirit of our goal of Total Customer Happiness we would like to see what we can do about the templates you mentioned.

James
James
MD (Singapore)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

simple to use software - u get more with a paid plan

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: pretty good software for small biz to try out and use

Aspetti positivi:

ease of usage on platform, very simple for staff to use.

Aspetti negativi:

worry abt data security as it cloud based.

eric
snr technical manager (Ghana)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

review on first use

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: good so far, but i think there is more to be done. i enjoyed prompt support and it made me comfortable recommending the system to people

cost is okay

Aspetti negativi:

i cannot add my own currency

6 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback. I believe you are using the free version and there is a way to add a currency other then the 10 we support on the free version. Its a one time $25 fee for that on the free version. You can also find implementation guides on support.retailcloud.com and user guides on wiki.retailcloud.com. Please feel free to use the online chat support at retailcloud.com. We pride ourselves on having quality support for all our solutions including the free version.

Tony
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Soccer has never been easier!!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Owning a soccer shop and using the retailcloud system has made inventory and sales a complete ease. Before we used to run out of athletic tape and other little things, now we know exactly when we have to stock up or order more.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use!! In and done!!

None

SYED
USA

HAD PROBLEM INSTALLING BUT `SAM FROM THE SUPPORT TEAM HELP OUT

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: HAD PROBLEMS INSTALLING THE POS APP FOR MY WINDOWS 10. SO I CONTACTED THE SUPPORT TEAM. I GOT IN TO CONTACT WITH SAM FROM THE TEAM AND HE ACTUALLY HELPED OUT FOR FREE. MUCH HELP. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.

Vipin
Business Development Manager (Emirati Arabi Uniti)

Great Customer Service

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Had wonderful customer support from entire team. The best part is the prompt response you receive from the team every time you face any problem.

Prima
Nigeria
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Software is great, and customer care is even better

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: This is a great software, ideal for all sizes of business. The user interface is easy on the eyes, and the transaction process is quick and straightforward. The customer service is even better... they were able to solve the few challenges I have had in a professional yet friendly manner. They respond super fast to emails and tickets, and the instant chat function is truly an instant chat function, as a rep replied me within a minute of my posting a message.

Aspetti positivi:

User interface, ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

Loyalty program is only available in the premium version.

VICTOR
IT SUPERVISOR (Nigeria)
, 2-10 dipendenti

INCLUSION OF NIGERIAN NAIRA AS PART OF CURRENCY CHOICE

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We had difficulties using the software initially but we have gotten around that with your technical support.

Aspetti positivi:

The POS is very simple to use

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of data flexibility. It's not easy to make data modifications.

Amy
Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

This system would not be worth the price if it was free!

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: LOUSY

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing. It is the clunkiest, awkward, difficult to use POS that I have ever seen.

Aspetti negativi:

We have had it for two weeks and are still not up and running. the backend is anything but intuitive. Customer support and documentation are practically nonexistent. Technical bugs galore, I am no novice with computers and this system is absolutely horrible. DO NOT WASTE YIOUR MONEY!!!

Derisly
Nuova Zelanda
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Support

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I am just beginning to try this software out. I asked support for some answers to questions and got a very quick response which was faster than fully paid systems. Great !!!

Aspetti positivi:

This software from first impressions looks very easy to use and thorough.

Aspetti negativi:

I havnt had and bad experiences yet.