Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su QT9 ERP

QT9™ ERP is the all-in-one ERP solution with unlimited scalability, providing a flexible platform for growth. Start a Free Trial!

Ulteriori informazioni su QT9 ERP

Stai visualizzando 11 recensioni

Utente Verificato
Operations Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Produzione di alimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

Bought Years ago (2017) Good Value for ERP and pretty easy to navigate overall

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It's been good. It's our own companies fault we haven't maximized the potential of the software due to lack of staffing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always helpful when starting up and they had a great support staff (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). I know he isn't there anymore. I haven't built up enough chemistry with the new support staff so I can't really comment too much on them but overall they seem to be doing very well so I take it they are good too.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall the flow of the software is very easy to follow. I remember shopping for an ERP system around 3 years ago and this was by far the simplest to use and was also by far the cheapest as well which is obviously another great plus. I know it may be silly but I love the manual is always available to look at in a link. I don't use the software everyday anymore so when I get on it, it is always helpful to get a refresh if I forgot to do something say when adding a new product or process.

Aspetti negativi:

Small things I feel like can be improved. I think the biggest one to me is for sales orders the product you are selling can only show up in the primary UOM. For example we have some products we use for manufacturing and sell them as well. For example, in our plant we use white sugar and also sell it to local customers. UOM white sugar is in lbs, when I sell the local customer a bag of sugar as well, the sales order defaults to lbs of sugar as opposed to being able to switch it off in that case to a bag of sugar. I always found that annoying because I think that is something that can easily be switched.

anno scorso

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we are glad to hear you find the QT9 ERP easy to navigate. Hopefully we can help you maximize the included features soon. Please feel free to reach out to our team at anytime. Thanks again!

Ryan K.
Production Coordinator (USA)
Materie plastiche, 51-200 dipendenti

Best ERP Value

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Production scheduling and shipping is so much easier than the pen, paper, and spreadsheet way. Prior to using QT9 we would have to break into production runs to complete missed or late orders. Those are now issues of the past, any break in production runs are now due to a customers request. Investing money into QT9 and using all the functions has been the biggest business improvement we've had. From Sales Orders to Shipping all the information needed is in one place. Production runs very efficiently. If you have a small to medium sized company still operating the old way please look into QT9 to solve many of the issues you're having from purchasing, sales, production, and shipping. We found to meet our customers demands we didn't need to add additional machinery, just improve the production efficiency of what we already had.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use for all users regardless of their computer skill level. It has reduced paperwork, increased productivity, and given us visibility into a packed warehouse.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no glaring issues with the software. QT9 is constantly being improved and their support team is good about integrating feature requests.

anno scorso

Ryan - Thank you very much for taking the time to write up your positive review for QT9 ERP. We appreciate it. We are happy to hear users find the software easy to use, and that it has helped increase your efficiency!

Joshua P.
Vice President of Operations (USA)

QT9 is an Effective and Powerful Software

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: QT9 is a very user friendly software. We had previously used Epicor and found it to be overloaded with unnecessary modules which slowed our overall efficiency. The navigation is intuitive and allows for better overall understanding of the processes within our organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent customer service and training. The navigation within the software is intuitive and improves our efficiency. There are no hidden fees or extra features which require additional modules, the software came complete with everything we needed to run our organization. There are many features which allow users to see full screens of information rather than item by item like other software.

Aspetti negativi:

Coming from an ERP software which more utilizes Standard Costing methods, QT9 implements Normal Costing Methods. While this gives us a better understanding of our actual costs, it required us to change many of our procedures and processes outside the ERP system. There are also some navigation menus that require a bit more understanding to fully utilize than we originally planned when we first implemented QT9.

2 anni fa

Josh - Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear you have had a good experience with our customer service and training!

Augusto C.
Planner (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

EASY IMPLEMENTATION WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT

5 anno scorso

Commenti: In previous companies I have worked with SAP Business One and SAP R3 (they both very good options). But I could mention the QT9 software was design to get a easier implementation understanding the most of requirement of manufacturing companies.

Aspetti positivi:

The most impressive feature for us is the Cloud Data Base. We did not have to install a server in the company or keep a engineer checking the network. Another feature is the shop floor manager. This application is very easy for production employees to use and will helped us improve the traceability of materials for production orders.

Aspetti negativi:

I think one area for improvement could be make easier the setting of the production schedule (the calendar).

anno scorso

Thank you for the positive review Augusto! We are happy to hear you like the Shop Floor Manager. Please reach out to us if you or anyone new on your teams needs training.

Nick S.
President (USA)
Materie plastiche, 2-10 dipendenti

QT9 ERP

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I have heard about the benefits specifically of using the QT9 for ISO applications and how QT9 has been an incredible time saver. For me and sales, it has been a great program.

Aspetti positivi:

I am mostly in sales and I like the ability to put together quotes for customers and also to search closed orders to help in my sales efforts. QT9 is very easy for me to work with.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not real big on how the quotes get closed to pricing and locked. I like to be able to continually work on quotes as I am selling over time. This is probably more a personal choice as I understand that others like that feature.

anno scorso

Nick - Thank you for sharing your positive review of QT9 ERP! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our team anytime.

Michael M.
QA Mgr (USA)
Materie plastiche, 51-200 dipendenti

Great performance with QT9 ERP software

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are very happy with the performance of the QT9 ERP software. We have seen improved efficiencies in our operations with the work flow features it provides. Our employees are pleased at the superior features and how user friendly it is. If you do have a matter, there customer support is very responsive and second to none. QT9 ERP software pulls all manufacturing applications into one.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly and improved efficiencies.

Aspetti negativi:

We have not noted any real down side to this software to date.

2 anni fa

Michael - Thank you for sharing your review on the QT9 ERP! We appreciate you taking the time to write up some comments on the efficiencies you have seen along with the user-friendliness of the system. If there is anything we can do to help your team with the QT9 ERP, please do not hesitate to ask.

Carolyn S.
Sales & Marketing Assistant (USA)
Materie plastiche, 2-10 dipendenti

QT9 review

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I think the biggest benefit of QT9 is to pull Excel spreadsheets from Closed Orders so we can see who has ordered from us in the past and have received samples. It helps with our sales efforts.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how user friendly it is and how even if I don't know where something is, I can click on the different tabs and find it pretty easily.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the job scheduling can be a little confusing to get inventory into QT9.

anno scorso

Caolyn - Thank you for sharing your positive review of QT9 ERP! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you find the QT9 user-friendly. Please feel free to reach out to our team at any time.

Bryan W.
Technical Manager (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Daily User - Easy Learning Curve

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I like being able to see the history of products sold. We have a lot of customers, so having this information is vital going into warm/cold/hot calls.

Aspetti positivi:

I like being able to set up Hot Links on my home page - I don't need to access every feature QT9 offers, so it's nice to be able to have quick access to the tabs I reference on a daily basis.

Aspetti negativi:

I think it would be nice to have some training features/videos to show a brief introduction to new users.

anno scorso

Bryan - Thank you for sharing your positive review of QT9 ERP! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you find QT9 ERP easy to learn. More training webinars and videos will be coming in the future. Please feel free to reach out to our team at any time.

Heather V.
Logistics Manager (USA)

QT9ERP

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I really like it.

Ease of use - quick response times from CS

Aspetti negativi:

editing it could be easier... if there is a report that doesn't have what we are looking for- it doesn't seem like an easy fix.

anno scorso

Heather - Thank you for sharing your positive review of QT9 ERP! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear you find the QT9 ERP easy to use and our customer service team responsive. Please feel free to reach out to our team anytime.

Liz M.
Doc Control Admin (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Made the switch

4 anno scorso

Commenti: We still don't have all the "bells and whistles" we need, but QT9 is very supportive.

Aspetti positivi:

We switched to QT9 ERP after going with QT9 QMS. We liked that the two systems cold me linked. Something we had problems with our previous system. QT9 ERP even worked with us to customize some features we needed due to the nature of our business.

Aspetti negativi:

Approvers and projects are not listed, which is something they are working on

anno scorso

Thank you for the great review. Our new web version is slated to have the project management features your organization needs in the future. We look forward to a long close relationship!

Amos J.
Operations Manager (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Good Product - Recommended for medical device companies

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall works well and customer support is fantastic

Aspetti positivi:

We mostly use this to track our equipment that is out in the field. Works great for that. It is user friendly and not as complicated as other ERP systems.

Aspetti negativi:

Customization of reports was nearly impossible to figure out

anno scorso

Amos - Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Please reach out to our team about building any of the reports you need. We look forward to working with you more in the future. Thanks again!