Recensioni su Zoho Recruit

Informazioni su Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit è un software di reclutamento online e un sistema di preselezione dei candidati centralizzato pensato per i reclutatori e le agenzie di selezione del personale di tutto il mondo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Zoho Recruit

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of setup, Customer support, pricing, and integration.

Aspetti negativi:

As I mentioned before in my reviews, overall the customer service of Zoho lack quality. The design of the software seems a bit weak and old-fashioned in comparison with the other tools.

Valutazioni di Zoho Recruit

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Zoho Recruit ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 842 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Zoho Recruit?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (842)

Ivan
Community Manager (Spagna)
Banche di investimento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Herramienta para gestionar la contratación

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Positiva

Aspetti positivi:

Tiene multitud de opciones y es un programa muy sencillo de usar

Aspetti negativi:

Que se cuelga muchas veces y el equipo de soporte no es muy bieno

Jaideep
Jaideep
Head of Product (India)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Aspetti negativi:

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Erica
Sr Technical Recruiter (USA)

The Dream Platform

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Aspetti negativi:

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Anthony
President/CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good Option, but limited.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff
Director (Hong Kong)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

State of the App

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Aspetti positivi:

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Aspetti negativi:

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Kim
Kim
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Aspetti positivi:

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Liza
HR Officer (Giordania)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Unique, low-cost, flexible technology to organize recruitment procedures efficiently.

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I really appreciate Zoho Recruit's help in tracking all stages of the recruitment process, it also made us pay more attention to all details, transparently sorting applicants' applications, in addition to preparing lists of eligible candidates, it also enabled us to organize correspondence with candidates and prepare and document assessments record.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that Zoho Recruit is low in cost, and also enables us to get services comparable to similar high-cost platforms and enables us to coordinate job advertisements, receive applications, prepare lists of candidates and send them to schedule interviews, as well as prepare their own files that include interview results and recommendations of department heads with high efficiency. I love the fact that it is integrated with Zoho one , as well as Zoho CRM, which enables us to import, use and format data easily, and it has a distinct functionality panel that can be customized to suit our needs easily, and it also provides many templates that simplify the tasks greatly, and enables us to prepare for campaigns and setup Lists easily.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't think there are any disadvantages, Zoho Recruit is low cost, you have all the capabilities that make us organize all phases of recruitment process easily, Zoho customer support is 24/7, and their response to requests and tickets doesn't take much time, Which always keeps us on the right track.

Damilola
Human Resources Assistant (Canada)
Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent Recruiting Software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Aspetti positivi:

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Aspetti negativi:

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

Kenneth
Kenneth
SR Recruiter (USA)

ZOHO Recruit

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

Aspetti positivi:

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

Aspetti negativi:

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

Lee
Director ()
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Quality System That Does The Job

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through. From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen. Customer Support has been extremely good.

Aspetti positivi:

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management - CV Parsing - App - Smart Device App is really nice - Searching / Reporting Capabilities - Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Aspetti negativi:

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location - Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal) - Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective - Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields. - No Linkedin stripping functionality

Paul
Managing Partner (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Zoho Recruit

Commenti: Very positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Aspetti negativi:

Local support, lack of training material online.

Utente Verificato
Company Director (Sri Lanka)
Fonte della recensione

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Aspetti positivi:

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Aspetti negativi:

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

James
CEO / Sr. Recruiter (USA)

Full ATS At A Great Price

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Aspetti negativi:

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

Summer
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Works great for our small business

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews. Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN. As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced good customer support a lot of documentation integrates with many other services

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Prabhjot Singh
Prabhjot Singh
ceo (India)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Zoho Recruit Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

Aspetti positivi:

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success. we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho. We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos. The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Aspetti negativi:

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Sudhir
Sudhir
VP (Canada)

Alternative considerate:

One of the good ATS tools i used

Commenti: It lacks one major feature - Sourcing
Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

Aspetti positivi:

This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Aspetti negativi:

Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager candidate/Resume workflow

Utente Verificato
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: 9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Aspetti positivi:

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

Utente Verificato
Chief Executive Officer (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Fantastic ATS at an affordable price

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Cannot recommend it enough! If you are a small or a mid sized staffing firm then this should absolutely be in your consideration when you look for an ATS. It also has a ton of integrations which we loved.

Aspetti positivi:

Our team really loved how easy it was to setup and deploy. We setup custom pipelines, created workflows and had our users up and running on it in a matter of days. We were also able to import our data from Google Sheets very smoothly. And lastly their support was very knowledgable. They resolved our queries in a very short amount of time.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile version of it doesnt work so great on my phone. It constantly gets stuck and I have to open and close it. Never happened on the desktop version so maybe its just my phone.

Jimmy
CEO (Nigeria)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Recruitment Software

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Aspetti positivi:

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Saurabh
Co-Founder (India)

Alternative considerate:

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

Aspetti positivi:

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps. 2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy. 3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

Sajith
Sr.Technical Consultant (Canada)

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

Aspetti positivi:

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

Aspetti negativi:

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

Jonathan
Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and integrate recruitment software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Increased visability across all avenues of candidate sourcing, ability to automate a large portion of the recruitment process... this increases daily with smart additons Zoho makes every day (almost). Additionally the main aspect that is great is the ability to run geographically distributed teams.

Aspetti positivi:

Cost of using the software is minimal, however still offers everything you would expect from a much more expensive program. Overall the system manages everything from adverts through to candidates and is continually evolving to become one of the easiest to use softwares I have used to date.

Aspetti negativi:

Can be cumbersome in some areas initially, like reporting, dashboards etc. however it is fully customizable so once you have that in hand it pretty much covers everything. It would be great to have a more direct integration into Linkedin, with Linkedin actually operating through Zoho, however believe this is something that they are working on at the moment.

Eka
Eka
Consultant (UK)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Simple yet powerfule

Aspetti positivi:

1. I like the number of integrations Zoho has - ojo here, though, some integrations might not be fully developed, so test them first; 2. I like the search across uploaded documents; 3. I like that you can add custom fields and then, restrict the access to those fields to specific profiles.

Aspetti negativi:

1. With all due respect, Zoho support. I think Zoho support team works around the clock trying to help already users as well as those who are just trying the soft. I think it would be great if Zoho somehow differentiates between these two groups. 2. The UI. I believe the UI is a WAY better than it was some time ago but like my team said, 'it looks like Zoho was developed with the advanced users in mind, not recruiters' referring to the fact that it is not as intuitive as other platforms on the market.

Steffen
Partner (Germania)
Risorse umane, Lavoratore autonomo

Trial ZOHO Recruit

Aspetti positivi:

At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho. Here are our first experiences: Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours. Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people. Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office. You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc. Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money! ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost. So far we are very satisfied! SZ

Aspetti negativi:

What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern. on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

ayush
ayush
Program Leader (India)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

Aspetti positivi:

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like: 1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening. 2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc. 3. Managing candidates fields as we need. 4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status. 5. It makes Screening of resume easy. 6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job. 7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps. 8. Zoho mail features. and many more to explorer.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .