Valutazioni medie

4,4 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,2 /5

Informazioni su Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit è un software di reclutamento online e un sistema di preselezione dei candidati centralizzato pensato per i reclutatori e le agenzie di selezione del personale di tutto il mondo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Zoho Recruit

Stai visualizzando 808 recensioni

Jaideep T.
Head of Product
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 24/10/2019

"Best Resume Tracking Tool for anyone serious about being professional in their Recruitment process"

Commenti: Zoho Recruit is well suited in situations where one has multiple sources of candidates applying for different jobs, as it allows you to keep track of progress across each source. It is also well suited for companies that are constantly hiring and need an efficient system that tracks candidates. Zoho is probably not well suited for someone looking for an absolutely free resource for their ATS, or anyone looking to hire less than 10 people over the next 1-2 years. Tranditional tools can serve the purpose better in those cases.

Vantaggi: Zoho Recruit provides automated workflows that be defined to trigger emails for changes in the pipeline stage of a candidate. It provides the ability to create email templates that can be triggered from the candidates profile without having to retype them. It enables resume parsing from doc, docx and pdf files which automates the data entry of candidates. It allows for the creation of a simple career website with the open job positions auto populating from the application onto the site. It allows for the creation of vendor portals enabling you to better manage the flow of resumes from recruiting vendors.

Inconvenienti: Zoho Recruit should allow for customization of pipelines based on department/role to be hired. It should allow for customization of the vendor portal allowing the vendor to type in key data points about candidate profiles that are typically not found on the resume, such as notice period, current salary and expected salary. It could simplify the blueprinting process built into the tool which allows for smooth flow of candidates through the system.

• Data della recensione: 24/10/2019
James T.
CEO / Sr. Recruiter
  • Data della recensione: 14/9/2020

"Full ATS At A Great Price"

Vantaggi: The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Inconvenienti: The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

• Data della recensione: 14/9/2020
Brad D.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/5/2019

"Be Careful selecting this software to build your business"

Vantaggi: Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Inconvenienti: HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

• Data della recensione: 6/5/2019
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO
Industria mineraria, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 30/1/2021

"International reach"

Commenti: I have used Zoho for over three years and my experience with Zoho Recruit has been ok. I would consider upgrading to a paid plan if we were to recruit for several posts at a time and need additional functionality.

Vantaggi: I found Zoho Recruit helpful when we were looking for someone to work with abroad. What motivated me to use it was that it allowed a job posing in a different country. This way we could directly reach candidates in a specific area. Other traditional sites did not allow us to post an international post for free. I ended up only using the free plan which allows one job post. This was particularly suited to us because we were only recruiting for one post abroad.
Even though the free plan allows a job post it has very limited features, but if you just need to put up a post and use it with another program or website like we did it's good. The paid plan is also affordable.

Inconvenienti: I like Zoho Recruit but I found its user interface to be unintuitive. I was able to put up a job application and get started but to be able to get a hang of things was challenging. It's not immediately clear where what goes where.

• Data della recensione: 30/1/2021
Saurabh M.
Co-Founder
  • Data della recensione: 6/9/2020

"Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications."

Vantaggi: 1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps.
2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy.
3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

Inconvenienti: The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

• Data della recensione: 6/9/2020
Managing Partner
  • Data della recensione: 9/6/2020

"Thoroughly enjoying it!"

Commenti: Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Vantaggi: Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Inconvenienti: Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

• Data della recensione: 9/6/2020
Sara A.
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/6/2020

"good system even for small businesses, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring."

Commenti: 100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for each specific job is awesome.

Vantaggi: easy to go through candidates, very user friendly, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

Inconvenienti: I had to translate to arabic on some tabs only, I wasn't able to modify all the pages though.
I needed to connect to my g suit email so all previous emails will be included in the candidates pool but couldn't

• Data della recensione: 7/6/2020
Jacob G.
Business Manager
  • Data della recensione: 12/4/2020

"Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter"

Commenti: During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Vantaggi: Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems. The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

Inconvenienti: I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

• Data della recensione: 12/4/2020
Sarah R.
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/5/2020

"What a Fantastic System"

Commenti: I have loved the experience so far with Zoho although I am still learning the ropes - everything seems to be there and full support is at hand to answer any questions you have rather than having to wait on hold every time you call.

Vantaggi: I like the way everything is organised and its a proper system that everyone can access whether it be through Zoho themselves or even if you embed it in your website.

Inconvenienti: The only dislike I have is the fact when you add your email to the Zoho email it doesn't synchronise all of your existing folder so you either use just Zoho as your main email or keep updating two separate apps.

• Data della recensione: 28/5/2020
  • Data della recensione: 20/11/2019

"A flexible ATS"

Vantaggi: APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Inconvenienti: Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

• Data della recensione: 20/11/2019
Erica A.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/2/2020

"The Dream Platform"

Commenti: I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Vantaggi: I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Inconvenienti: It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

• Data della recensione: 9/2/2020
Anthony G.
President/CEO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 7/3/2017

"Good Option, but limited."

Commenti: I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Vantaggi: It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

Inconvenienti: The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

• Data della recensione: 7/3/2017
Jeff J.
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/10/2016

"State of the App"

Commenti: I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Vantaggi: From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Inconvenienti: Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

• Data della recensione: 25/10/2016
Kim M.
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 14/11/2017

"Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!"

Commenti: Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Vantaggi: With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Inconvenienti: I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

• Data della recensione: 14/11/2017
Damilola A.
Human Resources Assistant
Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/5/2020

"Excellent Recruiting Software"

Commenti: It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Vantaggi: Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Inconvenienti: Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

• Data della recensione: 26/5/2020
Paul H.
Managing Partner
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/4/2020

"Zoho Recruit"

Commenti: Very positive.

Vantaggi: Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Inconvenienti: Local support, lack of training material online.

• Data della recensione: 3/4/2020
Lee C.
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 2/11/2016

"Quality System That Does The Job"

Commenti: We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through. From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen. Customer Support has been extremely good.

Vantaggi: - Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management
- CV Parsing
- App - Smart Device App is really nice
- Searching / Reporting Capabilities
- Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Inconvenienti: - Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location
- Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal)
- Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective
- Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields.
- No Linkedin stripping functionality

• Data della recensione: 2/11/2016
Company Director
  • Data della recensione: 20/3/2019

"“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”"

Commenti: ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Vantaggi: The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Inconvenienti: We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

• Data della recensione: 20/3/2019
Prabhjot singh B.
ceo
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 14/11/2019

"Zoho Recruit Review"

Commenti: we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

Vantaggi: we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success.
we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho.
We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos.
The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Inconvenienti: the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

• Data della recensione: 14/11/2019
Summer M.
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/2/2017

"Works great for our small business"

Commenti: We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews. Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN. As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Vantaggi: Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Inconvenienti: Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

• Data della recensione: 9/2/2017
Sudhir 2.
VP
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/10/2020

"One of the good ATS tools i used"

Commenti: It lacks one major feature - Sourcing
Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

Vantaggi: This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Inconvenienti: Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer
Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager
candidate/Resume workflow

• Data della recensione: 6/10/2020
Human Resources Specialist
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/10/2018

"Looking for applicants has never been easier!"

Commenti: 9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Vantaggi: A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Inconvenienti: The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

• Data della recensione: 11/10/2018
Jimmy B.
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/9/2016

"Excellent Recruitment Software"

Commenti: Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Vantaggi: The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Inconvenienti: I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

• Data della recensione: 15/9/2016
Sajith K.
Sr.Technical Consultant
  • Data della recensione: 7/4/2020

"Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm"

Commenti: It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

Vantaggi: The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

Inconvenienti: There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

• Data della recensione: 7/4/2020
Steffen Z.
Risorse umane, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/8/2019

"Trial ZOHO Recruit"

Vantaggi: At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho. Here are our first experiences: Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours.
Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people.
Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office. You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc.
Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money!
ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost. So far we are very satisfied! SZ

Inconvenienti: What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern.
on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

• Data della recensione: 15/8/2019