Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su uAttend

uAttend è stato creato per le imprese che necessitano di un sistema di gestione presenze facile da usare, conveniente e affidabile.

Ulteriori informazioni su uAttend

Aspetti positivi:

Inexpensive and generally good customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes our guys have trouble with the finger print option.

Valutazioni di uAttend

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

uAttend ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 442 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato uAttend?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (442)

Keenan
Keenan
Accountant (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

Time Tracking Made Easy

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Using uAttend has helped us keep track of our employees' arrival and departure times. It serves as a great accountability tool. It makes entering payroll very easy because it calculates the hours for you.

Aspetti positivi:

Enables employees to clock in using a code, fingerprint, or smartphone which is great for remote and field employees. It shows who is in and out. The reports are very helpful and informative, too.

Aspetti negativi:

The setup can be confusing and time-consuming. That's the main issue I've had with it.

6 anni fa

Hi Keenan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear that you are taking advantage of the robust reporting features available with your uAttend Time Clock. We strive to create the best user experience possible and greatly appreciate your feedback! We hope you'll take advantage of the new intuitive self-guided setup wizard that helps you get up and running quickly and easily. Within seconds you will add your overtime, break, lunch rules and more. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Warmly, The uAttend Team Text: (760) 278-6623 Call: (800) 518-8925 Email: [email protected]

Campbell
COO (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Great product and service

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Its been wonderful! We have multiple locations and they all link in together to make employee tracking easier and the since its cloud based its very handy rather than using a software that's only available on one computer. I would recommend uattend to anyone!

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use for training employees and they understand it easily. We love the app and the features within the system as well. The reporting and ease of use is great! I used the online chat the other day and it was very easy, quick and we were able to make adjustments to my account quickly. Very helpful!

Aspetti negativi:

Wish sending automatic reports was easier. We're a small business so we don't' have a major IT department to link everything in order to get automatic reports where as we can with other software we use. We're unable to get automatic reporting set up unfortunately. It is offered but its not as easy as quickbooks etc.

Jessica
Vice President (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Poor security protocols and network help

3,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Slow, sloppy, uninformed responses with zero interest in being accountable to the ever changing cybersecurity environment. Our clock data is still being sent to an IP address with TLS 1 and TLS 1.1 protocols that have been discontinued since 2021

Aspetti positivi:

I came in after implementation. It would not have been my choice. The interface is clunky. The backend reports are not flexible, and there's no Microsoft integration available.

Aspetti negativi:

Total lack of customer support. We had several network and security questions and when we presented them they answered 3 of the 10+ questions and told us they wouldn't be supplying any further answers.

Mary
Executive Assistant (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

uAttend Time Clock

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Absolutely amazing - everything from the ease of use to the customer service support - all are great.

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many features I love about this software! I work remotely and I process all payroll, manage HR, and handle all new and inactive employees. I'm able to input all employee information including sick and vacation pay accrual, gross pay amount, automated holiday pay-days. I can easily adjust any timesheets that may be incorrect or have a missed punch-in or out.

Aspetti negativi:

I have zero complaints about this software!

JAMIE
Manager (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great easy to use time clock system

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Making it easier for user to clock in and out, via phone, browser, also the ability to keep users from having others clock in for them, using a fingerprint.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to navigate, easy to customize. Great for getting time sheets via PDF form to easily email to my boss if she is out of the office or I am.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe the way some options are tucked into other menus so you have to navigate a bit to find them, but still easy to use.

Tami
Tami
Human Resources Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

uAttend is a good cloud based timekeeping software

Aspetti positivi:

The software works with the timeclock, but also gives us cloud based timekeeping and administration. The employees are able to work from home during inclement weather. Now, I'm able to see when everyone clocked in or out. In the office, the time clock reads fingerprints. The software lets me know if the employee logged in from the timeclock or manually clocked

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't work with ADP, our payroll provider. I would like to import hours into ADP. Instead I have to manually enter time.

Rachael
Opere pubbliche, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simple and easy to use. Great for on the go time punches!

Aspetti positivi:

The time clock option is simple and uncomplicated. Training is always a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

The scheduling aspect is great is you have a lot of employees to manage. If there are only 1 or 2 required on shift it is often easier to do it manually.

Lisa
Accounting (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

Best timekeeping option

Aspetti positivi:

Very affordable and easy to use. Timeclocks are long lasting. Never have issues with them.

Aspetti negativi:

The reports download as CSV rather than excel so we have to add back the formulas.

Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very happy with the cost and functionality

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Very easy for me to figure out the whole product. Has so many things that I'm sure it would be a fit for any larger companies.

Aspetti positivi:

That it works well with the fingerprint time clock

Aspetti negativi:

Can't really think of any. Would be nice if it did my payroll......

Tina
Tina
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Online time clock

Commenti: I'm happy with it

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to take care of both offices from same log in. My staff can look at there sheets but not edit.

Aspetti negativi:

It is very sensitive to fingerprints. Wish there was a back up option

Nicole
Operations Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great Product

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we (upper management team) and even our employees love our time clock. This brought us to the new age, whereas our former method of timekeeping was severely antiquated. Although, I mentioned a few glitches (nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement) it really is a great product. The customer service, tech support, and software functionality far outweighs the minor nuances. I highly recommend this product to small and large business alike.

Aspetti positivi:

The program is easy to use, almost error-proof as long as the instructions are followed. The administrator interface is user-friendly and the onscreen layout is easy to navigate. Everything (settings, edits, etc.) is right there, but the setup is clean and not overwhelming or frustrating. I love that fact that it's simple to use for the everyday HR person, but not too simple where it appears to be basic or "dummied down", for lack of a better phrase. The features are amazing; probably my personal favorite. In my industry, we have field employees who work offsite at various locations. The software features allow setting multiple geofences for remote time-keeping and individual accountability.

Aspetti negativi:

This con is both hardware and software related...Our particular unit frequently goes offline and disconnects from the wifi connection. We do not have a large network nor dozens of devices connected, so I nor tech support can seem to explain and eliminate this problem. I've had to call support quite a few times in the past 3-5 months regarding this particular issue. Additionally, the only way to get detailed programming and trouble shooting tips is to contact support when those steps should have been included in the manual. The process for entering wifi passwords to connect the actual time clock is a quite arduous and time-consuming. That can be a bit frustrating considering my frequent connectivity issues.

Tom
Financial Accountant (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Uattend Review April 2019

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, very pleasantly surprised with Uattend. It has enhanced our payroll operation and is very affordable. Also, they have excellent customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

The best qualifies of the software are : ease of use, logical design, very functional and accurate. In my research, it was clearly the cheapest software available. Some software were approximately $2-$3 more per employee and required more expensive machines. The finger scan machines although very affordable are pretty reliable. All finger scans have trouble reading a few people but I have found that overall reliability is about or above the machines that we were using before and cost almost $300 more per machine. Our last software was the oldest version of a software company that did not integrate with our payroll provider. Changing to uattend actually reduced our monthly costs slightly with a much better system. It has excellent benefit request and approval capability and integrates seamlessly with our payroll provider. Finally, the company does seem committed to update the software to improve usability and functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

The software only has three categories for employee leave which is not enough for our company. Also, a calendar that lists are employees who have approved time and requests would be very helpful. Uattend is aware of these issues and I have been told that they will be updating the software sometime in the future. Also, regarding the clocks, new employee have to be manually synchronized to the other machines.

Lillian
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

Returned the TimeCard Screen to the Original and It's Ease of Use - Woop Woop!1

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have loved uAttend since my Operations Manager subscribed us to the system and your Customer Service Support has always been excellent. (2016)
BUT 2019 -- had us LOOKING for another SYSTEM and the Support Team was kind of falling behind that same ?? -- b/c of the CHANGES that were made to the overall input of information and the "non-understanding of your support team"...
Thank Goodness -- you returned the data to the "somewhat' original -- it is saving us A LOT of time and "We are so Happy" that you did. Thank you again. We are breathing a lot easier, working without angry faces and shorter time frames. Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hard little working hearts, for working the input of hours, time, dates back to the EASE of which it was.

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to input the hours my employees worked in RECORD Time instead of the HOURS I was having to retype, reask and request DUPLICATE INFO because of the changes that were made.

Aspetti negativi:

The PREVIOUS Changes made it very REDUNDANT, You had to pull up the Timecard Tab for each individual employee, the date and/or the week of work -- for each individual employee. NOT like the original -- it would keep the dates and all we had to look for was the employee -- a "thousand' LESS keystrokes.

Strauss
Accounting/HR (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti

Good for the buck

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I've had a good overall experience and would recommend its use to anyone just starting out on using online and electronic tracking of time.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to set up and easy for the employees to use. I like the way I am able to manipulate most things if needed. Vacation tracking is easy, however I would like more variables available as to how that vacation or PTO is calculated. I also liked being able to choose how each employee clocks in, whether it is with a passcode, tag, finger print or online.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to delete a lunch break that wasn't taken

Kelly
Operations Mgr (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Simple, Easy to Use

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall - it works for what we needed.

Aspetti positivi:

It's not complicated for the average user. Easy to utilize. For larger companies - I could see this working well with all of the options for employees to clock in/out, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

I would prefer to have a few more options - particularly for the web-based folks (we don't use the other systems, so I can't speak to that). For instance, it would be beneficial to be able to deactivate certain benefit codes if they aren't being used for the company. We have people who will inevitably choose one and the system allows it -- but then it doesn't deduct from the correct allocation of benefit hours unless it is caught by admin/supervisor. In addition - getting to a point of analyzing benefit hours when an employee has a question is cumbersome. AND - the pop-up on the Services screen to tell you that you can't access certain things unless you use a punch clock -- is also a pain when we only do web. We don't need that reminder every single time we look at that screen. Finally, we allocate a lump sum of benefit hours on Jan 1 for each employee. And if they do not use all hours, they are allowed to carry those hours over into the 1st Quarter of the following year. At the end of the 1st Quarter, if they have not used the carryover, they lose it. But they still have the 'new hours' that were allocated on January 1. It would be helpful as we've had with other systems to be allowed to identify the difference, and remove the carryover - but leave the new so employees know and can see what happened.

Sabrina
President (USA)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

uAttend cannot alert you if someone does not punch in!

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Since they became Workwell, the support assistance has really gone downhill. They don't answer their phones on time, they don't respond quickly to support requests.

Aspetti positivi:

I have liked that uAttend is pretty easy to setup and use.

Aspetti negativi:

The software has no capability to alert a supervisor if an employee does not punch in. It can alert you if a person punches in or out early or late but if the person just doesn't show up at all, radio silence. So our supervisors are having to constantly check the app to see if a person has arrived at all. Such a basic, minimal, requirement for timeclock software. Completely invalidates any positive features about the product. And support will tell you that many other customers have requested this (for years apparently) but it is not even "on the roadmap." Good grief.

Monica
Produzione di alimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent product and Service

Aspetti positivi:

My employees used to stamp cards in a time clock. This procedure permits cheating, there is a lot of space for human error when totalizing the hours, and it is very time consuming to do so. With UAttend now everything works smoothly. I had read about some fingerprint readers giving problems, and getting stuck, but that hasn't been an issue at all. It works perfectly. The customer service is very good. The chat is very fast and the representative are always nice and efficient to answer.

Aspetti negativi:

My reader is hardwired so I barely have issues with connectivity, it has happened a couple of times in more than two years using it. I couldn't really complain about it.

Patrick
General Partner (USA)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Awesome for my Small Business!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As my employee numbers grew, I was spending so much time manually keeping track of their hrs and also getting into arguments about the amount of hrs a employee had. This time clock and software completely makes this NO WORK at all! It completely takes all the headache out of this task of employee time keeping!

Aspetti positivi:

This software provides easy online access to my employees hours as well as a great phone app to quickly look up anything I want to know about the employees hrs worked. I especially like that I get a phone notification when any of my employees punch in or punch out! I am a dairy farmer who is away at times and it is crucial to know for sure if my employees are at the Dairy and milking my cows at the correct times of day.

Aspetti negativi:

None. A few times I was a little confused as to where to find something or do something, but these times were quickly resolved by the very competent Tech rep. on the phone.

Courtney
Sales (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

uattend review

Aspetti positivi:

Quickly adding and removing employees to and from the system. Great way to keep track of attendance.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes take a couple times as the thumbprint needs to be hitting the reader just right.

5 anni fa

Hi Courtney, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It`s great to hear that adding and removing employees was smooth and effortless. We`re constantly working on new software upgrades and enhancements so keep an eye out! It`s our goal to provide valuable alerts, insights, reporting, and much more than just employee time tracking with uAttend. If you ever have any questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to our customer support for assistance. We`re here for you seven days a week. Warmly, The uAttend Team Text: (760) 278-6623 Call: (800) 518-8925 Email: [email protected]

Mike
Marketing Manager (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 2-10 dipendenti

uattend

Aspetti positivi:

Use this to punch in and punch out. Makes it easy to do so and stores hours electronically. Love it.

Aspetti negativi:

We always have an issue with needing to use our thumb multiple times until it reads it.

5 anni fa

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. It's uplifting to hear you enjoy the ease of tracking employee time through the cloud. In regards to the biometric scanner, certain fingers are rougher than others and it's always helpful to register a few additional fingers if that ever happens to a particular employee. Feel free to reach out to support 7 days a week and we can walk you through the steps if you're unfamiliar with the process. Warmly, The uAttend Team Text: (760) 278-6623 Call: (800) 518-8925 Email: [email protected]

Cindy
General manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Ease and customizable...

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: This system has help our book keeping & inventory record keeping much easier & allows for quicker check outs with preset pricing on most items. We have been satisfied with the overall performance of this software.

Aspetti positivi:

This program is very customize-able for our unique business of services & products, which helps us track both inventory or services provided by a particular practitioner. I also like the fact that I can check daily reports from my desktop computer or reprint journals at anytime.

Aspetti negativi:

Finding categories can be slower than other systems with different screen set-ups, yet that can be attributed to how MANY categories of products & services we offer.

Henry
Administrator (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

EXCELLENT!

Aspetti positivi:

Increased accuracy with payroll and accuracy in the workplace.

Aspetti negativi:

We love everything about this software..

Linda
Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use and set up

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Employees can't have others punch in and out for them. The reporting aspect allows me to avoid having piles of punch cards. I can look back and see in the past years how many payroll hours are clocked in.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of set up. Reports are quick and easily customized. I decide what feature I want to allow employees to use. In our case no remote access.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the finger print will not capture. I think it might be due to the employee having worked doing dishes and this somehow interferes with the ability to read the finger? Not sure but for the most part that is my only complaint. But I just have to manually enter it later.

Valisa
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Watch your account

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I do not like the way they ripped me off

Aspetti positivi:

The time clock was simple to use once I set it up

Aspetti negativi:

The connectivity using this product was horrible. I purchased an extender for my modem and sat it right next to the time clock, and it still went down frequently. In addition to this, the company billed me for 3 accounts and KNEW I only utilized one of them. They claimed they sent an email with this information which I didn't receive, but never stopped billing me until I cancelled and discovered I was still being billed. If it had been a situation where my account didn't allow the charges, I bet they would have really made an attempt to contact me. I wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE

Kelly
Bookkeeping/hr assistant (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 11-50 dipendenti

Basic Needs met

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall id say it is easy to use and functionality of it is just fine. The customer service has been quite helpful when needed and responses happen in a timely manner.

Aspetti positivi:

What i like most about the software is the ease to set up new employees and how easy it is to clock in and out. There are a lot of reports you can print out as well.

Aspetti negativi:

I like least is how some of the terms used on the website are not accurate to what we use them for. Such as "hours worked" is not true hours worked. it includes lunches that are not working hours. Also online after the update you have to scroll a lot more to view all punches. Also the actual punch machine is hard to read because there are no indication of what button to push unless you know the coding.