Informazioni su Unleashed

Unleashed Software fornisce un'avanzata piattaforma per gestire accuratamente lo stock in tempo reale.

Ulteriori informazioni su Unleashed

Aspetti positivi:

Fast and easy pick/pack/dispatch module. Purchasing and Landed Costs are a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of mobile stock management app. FIFO product costing (Unleashed uses average cost model).

Valutazioni di Unleashed

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Unleashed ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 281 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Unleashed?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (281)

Sam
Systems Architect (UK)
Automazione industriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good software could be better

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Unleashed was always going to be a win-some-lose-some for us. We knew going in it didn't have all the functionality that we would have liked, and to their credit they did question us as to whether it would be the right fit for us. I'm glad we pushed ahead with it. As an admin it is easy to configure, they have great documentation, and their help desk are normally very responsive. The API could use some work but again the documentation and the sandbox features are very useful. I would highly recommend it for small-ish businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Unleashed is a pure SaaS solution which was critical for us. It also natively integrates with Salesforce and Xero which was also critical to us. The software is user-friendly and attractive to look at. They are improving it all the time but now it's been bought by Access Group I want to see how that pans out, as it could be a positive or a negative. The API is good and the API sandbox site, alongside the easy to create sandbox environment, is very useful and, in my experience, pretty unique.

Aspetti negativi:

The API is good but it lacks some things that you would think were no-brainers. There are some other areas where the software hasn't been thoroughly thought through, e.g. you can have multiple attribute sets but only use one per product. If you try to use two attribute sets on one product, it wipes the previous data in the other set. In general issues are minor and normally appear to be attributable to a company that is relatively new but rapidly growing.

Michelle
Michelle
Admin and Marketing Manager (Australia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Amazing ERP (once you get your head around) and great support to get us functioning

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have installed the Unleashed solution for a food company and I went into the project not realising how complicated the structure of the company is - lots of channels, growth without process, gut feeling but no data. This complication proved even more why we needed the Unleashed ERP solution but took a little extra instruction to get my head around how we needed to set all of this up.
I so appreciate the support of particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been super helpful - plus the others who have helped with random questions. The online tools provided by Unleashed, the videos and instructions are super helpful too.

Aspetti positivi:

After spending time building several disconnected spreadsheet I was excited that Unleashed could give us all of this analytical data in a central and connected place. This tool is so incredibly functional. Now we are functional we love that we can - connect our Production, Purchasing and Sales in the same tool - access data in a central place which is accurate and up to date - feeling more comfortable about growth as we expand across various channels while having a real time view of stock available and what parts of Assembled products we need to order to make sure stock is always available - special reports like price margin for us to see where we may have missed a product or line is not making us enough profit - the additional functionality that we can integrate in

Aspetti negativi:

It's a little complicated to get your head around. We have a complicated business with so many different channels and ways that we assemble our products so this contributed to the complications. It also took me a while to build the BOM's but again, we are a little complicated. Sometimes it was hard to find answers on the available tools to questions and sometimes support did not resolve an issue with me in a timely manner to resolve but in general the team went above and beyond, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but also [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few others in support which I so appreciate. Tip / idea for the Unleashed team: maybe speak to customers like me after to better design the answers/FAQ's knowledge base - not just providing the broad answers but the nitty gritty stuff that i needed to speak to someone about. I would always do lots of research on available knowledge base before I sent an email to support but could not find the answers. Perhaps an FAQ database that has key words with the curly issues that I'm sure others would have experienced be more easily accessible and reduce the amount of time that I needed to get in touch with the support teams. For example: I spent ages trying to work out why my initial stocktake would not show the available stock but could not find anywhere that I should not do a stocktake on supplier stock that is auto-dissasembled but that I should provide the numbers of the raw stock that is broken up into BOM's. Great if was in a Knowledge Base

Utente Verificato
VP Operations (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

A Necessity for Small Businesses!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Unleashed is a necessity for small businesses growing in the e-commerce industry. We’ve significantly reduced our inventory turn ratio and improved operational efficiencies when accounting for stock levels and improving procurement processes. Unleashed’s e-commerce integrations (specifically Shopify) allows you to automate inventory reporting so that you can be sure you do not oversell product that isn’t available in your warehouse(s). Similarly, Unleashed can calculate the amount of product you can assemble and reports those numbers to your e-commerce store, even if the product isn’t assembled yet. Unleashed is a great product for those getting their feet wet in the e-commerce/retail space. I recently encountered a configuration issue in Unleashed (due to my error) and their support member was exceptional at isolating the issue and educating me on the appropriate ways to configure Unleashed so that it works optimally with my Shopify store. Kudos all around to an excellent product and support team.

Aspetti positivi:

- Support / Knowledgebase - Integration Capabilities (E-Commerce, Accounting, Forecasting, etc) - Ease of Use / Application Setup - Reporting Capabilities - Kitting / Bill of Materials - Auto-Assemble / Auto-Complete (Can automatically build an assembly when shipping or completing an order.)

Aspetti negativi:

- Document Customization - Taxes - Auto-Assemble (I wish the system could auto-assembly hierarchy of Bill of Materials instead of just the top/main product level.)

Marcus
Director (Australia)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

How good is it when things just work

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Unleashed has been a breath of fresh air for my company. We have pushed the boundaries with what we expected from unleashed we have a mobile workforce with reps aged from young to old / We have reps from our industry and some from beyond / we run multiple warehouses we have 1000's of sku numbers / we have multiple suppliers for the same product and I can not praise this system enough. The system handles all this with ease somehow. After returning from our Christmas holidays turning on unleashed again after the break was almost as good as a late Christmas gift its just great to have something that works and works well at your fingertips. I tell other business people I meet it is similar to when I got an iPhone I never read the instructions you just somehow know how to use it. Whilst I find new things and different ways of doing it our business has changed upped a few gears since installing unleashed. Training our reps took less than 5 minutes (yes less than 5 minutes) they did have experience on our older system but it was totally unrelated and as different as chalk and cheese as unleashed works and the other (no words can describe feelings towards the previous system). They had a few questions from time to time but they were all super impressed. The order entering time has halved in time and information regarding stock etc to them is also unbelievable and live. I here of companies paying hundreds of thousands of dollars getting a system and then a couple of $10,000 more for reporting or a mobile feature that was not mentioned at the point of sale.
Unleashed is beyond reasonable almost too cheap maybe (shh!!!) and refreshingly fluid with changes and additions happening all the time. I have found they listen they remember and they honestly just seem to want to help and they actually give a hoot.
If you're on your mobile/laptop / home PC / Tablet / at the office / at somebody else's office unleashed is there at your fingertips in seconds and you have the power to operate seamlessly and without compromise I can log into multiple terminals and not get logged out of the other terminal it is so good to be able to do that. Trust me Give it a go you won't be disappointed and you will feel even more superior to your opposition than you did before. Good luck I am not a paid actor just a happy customer

It Just Works

Aspetti negativi:

A couple of features need to be added for my business but these are in the pipeline.

Reuben
Reuben
Co-founder (Nuova Zelanda)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Heavy on Features, Easy to Use Inventory App that connects with Xero and QBO

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Using Unleashed I finally have a process for everything inventory related in my business from purchasing, manufacturing, through to pick/pack/dispatch/invoice and everything in between. Staff finally have to tools they need to do their jobs effectively without resorting to a series of unconnected spreadsheets. I can see at any time my stock on hand, what products, product categories, customers and customer segments are making me the most revenue and margin. I can now use that information to offer the right products to the right people at the right price and the right time :D

Aspetti positivi:

Despite being feature-rich Unleashed is easy to use. Staff pick up their parts of the process quickly. It's worth noting that Unleashed is also the ONLY inventory app in the Xero space that does manufacturing well. Unleashed also has flexible and easy to use reporting that doesn't require a computer science degree. Any staff member can retrieve and customise the reports they need to do their jobs.

Aspetti negativi:

At the time of this review Unleashed does not: - Provide stock on hand at the bin level (unless all products of that SKU are in the same bin) - Provide demand forecasting

Kyle
IT Manger (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 11-50 dipendenti

Unleashed Power Users

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using Unleashed Software for the past two years and it is great. We are manufacturers of decorative throw pillows. It is very hard to find a similar system that offers Bill of Materials and the type of manufacturing understanding as there is in Unleashed. It is very easy to use but complex enough to meet all your needs. We must ship 500 orders a week and produce 1500 items a week using Unleashed and it almost always works flawlessly. When it doesn't, the Unleashed Support are quick to respond and very good at following-up. For example we had an issue with the multi-currency working as it should. Within 48-hours they had a solution and implemented for us. Even our being located in the US and their being located in New Zealand, we find working with Unleashed to be easy, reliable and a key extension of our business.
While we produce our products in the US, our customer service and bookkeeping is all done overseas. So having a secure cloud-based system is very important to us. Unleashed allows us to securely manage all aspects of the data while not minimizing the success of our overseas workers. It is also designed in such a way that our overseas workers are able to quickly pick it up and get working with minimal training. It also has complete audit control so we can always see who did what should there ever be a question.
We would recommend Unleashed to anyone. We look forward to them adding more shipping functionality so we can integrate with more US carriers in the short-term.

Aspetti positivi:

It's ease of use. It's attention to detail in managing the data. It is fairly quick in accessing the data. We have thousands of records and it seems to access it all very quickly. The customer support is great too - they are always available to answer our questions.

Aspetti negativi:

We would like to see more integration with US shipping integrators, such as, Ship Station or similar.

GM (UK)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Outstanding, robust piece of software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The team is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Combined with a solid platform, our experience has been outstanding.

Aspetti positivi:

Unleashed (and the designers behind it) are outstanding. It is focused and the team has managed to get the basics right - solid and reliable inventory management, a simple and easy to use interface, responsive and fast. We find quotes, sales orders, purchase orders, and reports easy to use. Every part of the software has careful thought behind it - and it has guided us as an electronics manufacturer during our expansion. The ability to have a perpetual inventory has transformed how we manage our accounts and allowed us to make better decisions about prices and margins. The ability to add serial numbers, and the interface between Xero and Unleashed, is great.

Aspetti negativi:

It might be useful to be able to merge customers where there are duplicates. It might also be useful to be able to split large customers (e.g. a care home group with 100 + homes) into different subdivisions of the main account - although this is probably straying outside the inventory management purpose of the software. At the moment, we just select the appropriate delivery address from the drop-down which works fine - but it would be nice to be able to add notes under a particular site (e.g. a technical note).

Jerry
Chief Financial Officer (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Unleashed Software Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Outstanding. We went live with Xero and Unleashed on October 1, 2018. We chose both on the basis of their respective features, and the tight integration. As a side note, we also went live with Gusto for the same reasons. I believe what has distinguished each application is the ease of use, and the tight alignment with theory and practice. Regarding Xero and Unleashed, we hold separate weekly Management Team and Operations Team meetings using each application's Dashboard to review the business results and activity. Both apps reporting are extremely facile for instant drill-down variance analysis. I would offer that organizationally, at a management level, Xero and Unleashed have dramatically improved our business acumen while increasing our business IQ twenty points, or more. Both apps (and Gusto too) are incredible values relative to what they offer, provide, and what we pay. If you're serious about change and improving your business, I recommend you start with Xero, Unleashed - and if you're unhappy with your payroll provider, Gusto.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, theoretical correctness, and tight integration with Xero, our accounting and financial reporting software. A differentiator was also the training videos and online support. A benefit we've discovered after implementation is the outstanding email and phone support.

Aspetti negativi:

Unleashed does not account for RMA (return material authorization) transactions.

lucy
CEO (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

we are very happy with unleashed, thank you.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The benefits allowed us to Completely all be on top of Inventory management, as we have a component based business (beauty products that we assemble we can see when we need to re order easily) The fact is can work with XERO easily our accounting system. We really like it and saves us valuable time we can spend on customer service and sales..

Aspetti positivi:

Love that we can see all of orders for each client separately as well as whats to ship. We love the inventory tracking and the dashboard which is easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes when entering a persons email in the contact file.. a box say you must enter a correct email.. this happens a bit which is strange as never did initially for first year. Now in April & May its happened.. I wish that when placing an order, it would PULL into that order (for the ONLINE VIEWING ONLY) the stores email and phone number PARTICULARLY for each separate SHIPPING to address as that is often different people if a store has numerous shops... as would be great to have at a glance in case we need to contact them as looking at order. Their info DOES print on actual paper order but not on screen on computer. When printing an order we would like to see if you can do this.. Can there be a faster way than manually moving a ski for instance if we order EDP2001 and then other items.. then another EDP2003 we have to manually one line at a time up. so that its easy for pick and pack.. is there a faster way we can sort it.? Thank you so much.

Steve
General Manager (Australia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software for general day to day operations

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Bought our invoicing and stock system together so it saved double handling. We just need to implement Zero software to enable it to be fully streamlined.

Aspetti positivi:

cloud based system, easy to use and complete dashboard in you face on a daily basis. Easy to train staff on how to use the software as it's intuitive. Love the help desk support and normally resolve a problem within a day.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting... There are some reports that I need out of the system where I can't get the information required unless I create a number of reports and then spend hours merging them. It would be good to have some sort of report writer to be able to do the reports that aren't in the standard list. Backorder releases... this is a time consuming exercise if you have multiple BO for the same product. My dream would be a routine to run a back order release and select the orders to release and create the delivery dockets. Invoices...we require the ability to provide our terms and conditions as a separate attachment with the invoice. Currently you can't do this from the system, it means we have to save the invoice and send via normal email which defeats the purpose of being able to email from the system.

Dale
General Manager (Nuova Zelanda)
Prodotti chimici, 11-50 dipendenti

We've Grown With Unleashed

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It is great that we can contact Unleashed and speak directly with someone who can help us with our issues, its the great people and service at Unleashed that makes them a valuable partner for our business.

Aspetti positivi:

Unleashed is user intuitive for navigation and it is easy to jump from one screen to the next using the hyperlinks.

Aspetti negativi:

When we started with Unleashed, the pricing options weren't flexible enough for us; however Unleashed took on board our recommendations and now have pricing options that work very well for us.

Venugopal
Technical Support (India)
Assicurazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

A perfect platform for inventory management

Aspetti positivi:

This is a superb application which helps you to manage your inventory effectively and efficiently. It allows you to track your stock details in real-time across different locations. It helps you in taking better data-driven business decisions. Its interface is very simple as well as supportive as one can operate it by using training resources. It allows you to prepare invoices without having stock in your system. It is one of the reliable applications I have ever seen and in addition, it is very easy to introduce it to new employees. It consists of numerous attributes. It gives you the full value of the money spent on it as its functionality is very good. It provides excellent management functionality. It is very quick and effective in its working. It also supports CRM (Customer Relationship Management).

Aspetti negativi:

This application is not so much flexible as its UI is very complex, overwhelming complexity, etc. It is not customizable which leads to the lack of functionality. It has some problems in adjusting dates as it is very difficult in real-time tracking of stock. Some users want this application to be integrated with Xero as well as US shipping integration like ship station, etc.

Tom
Tom
Operations Manager (UK)
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

It does everything we need and more!

Aspetti positivi:

After trialing a number of Inventory systems, I decided on Unleashed. It was perfectly suited to our business model as we needed multiple warehouses, the ability to create a bill of materials, assemble products and work in multi-currencies, oh and with the simple integration with Xero it was a definite winner! I'd initially signed up for a trail version of Unleashed just to see if it really did do what it said it could do. I was impressed. One of the Sales Execs at Unleashed was always on hand during our trial - nothing was ever too much trouble. After 2 weeks of thoroughly testing the trial version, we subscribed to a Medium User Plan. The API integration with Xero was so unbelievably easy. Online Support is great, to date we have only had to raise two Support tickets to query a CSV import and from logging the ticket to a resolution that was less than one hour! I cannot thank him and the Support team at Unleashed enough. The software is intuitive and extremely user-friendly - I even declined one of their Onboarding Sessions because I felt it wasn't needed. Feedback from all of the team here has been positive.Training was never an issue as all team members picked up the new system so easily. Subscribe to an Unleashed trial today - you won't be disappointed! It'll make your business life so much easier to manage!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it can be a little slow logging in, however that is probably our internet connection as we are in North Wales rather than a bug in Unleashed itself. We are on the Medium Plan which suits our business perfectly. I think the costs could escalate quite quickly for larger businesses.

Lisa
Accounts and Administration Manager (Australia)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

We think Unleashed is excellent, the ability to see our true margin is a fabulous feature.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Multiple warehousing, accurate reports and inventory control.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to see our stock holding over multiple warehousing was one of the reasons why we moved to Unleashed. It offer a huge range of features without the expense of going to large program. It integrates with our accounting program almost instantaneously. The reports are excellent. It has enabled us to determine our true cost of product with the ability to add charges such as freight. The onboard team and customer support is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

The sales app for iphone is a great tool with one exception, this is the fact that all users are able to see the sell price of all customers. This has meant that our sales reps, who are not privvy to our reseller pricing, are able to see the price that our resellers are paying for product. This is not desirable nor acceptable to us and therefore we are still using another sales order system for the sales reps. If Unleashed were to modify the app so that we are able to limit the visibility of users of the app to only see those orders they have entered for their customers this would be an advantage and would mean we would be able to use the Unleashed sales app for all our sales team and we could cease using another system which isn't integrated with UL, those it would be more convenient and cost saving.

Nola
Nuova Zelanda

Unleashed Software

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: After coming from a large multinational company with in-house adapted accounting/warehouse/manufacturing software we were delighted to find Unleashed fulfilled most of our requirements for our new start up company. Although no where near the scale of our previous company we still required multi-currencies, multi warehouses, bills of materials and costs added to our overseas purchases all of which Unleashed is able to deliver.
Reports are able to be manipulated with many configurations available to custom design many mix and match data.
Another feature we love is the ability to put in a reference at the top of any screen and have the information to drill down to within a second which saves time maneuvering your way through menus.
Of course the seamless intergration with Xero was also a requirement.

Aspetti positivi:

Back orders generated automatically on unfilled sales orders Batch tracking on sales orders Customer service communication is great

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot have multi purchases orders grouped together and enter other costs (i.e. import charges and overseas freight) and generate back orders on the unfilled purchase order

Gethsun
Gethsun
Supply Chain & Logistics Associate (Kenya)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Unleashed Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to integrate with bar-coding and inventory tracking hardware

Aspetti positivi:

Assembly of materials especially the auto-assembly feature saves a lot of time I also like the availability of a mobile app making approval & completion of sales orders super efficient

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of core accounting capabilities unless cannot be connected to banks and also the software randomly renders pages incorrectly

Luke
IT (Nuova Zelanda)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Essential Stock Management Suite

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Unleashed is the beating heart of any product-based business providing full visibility across the supply chain. Unleashed provides us intelligent solutions in all areas key to our success such as purchasing/landed costs, product management across different systems, omni-channel sales management, production and reporting. Unleashed's support is second to none, the experts at Unleashed provide timely advice to help us make the most of the platform's functionality.

Aspetti positivi:

- Extensive Xero integration with tracking categories and product-level alternate GL codes - Probably the best production capabilities in it's space - Fast and easy pick/pack/dispatch module - Purchasing and Landed Costs are a breeze - UI is refined and looks pretty slick

Aspetti negativi:

- Lack of mobile stock management app - FIFO product costing (Unleashed uses average cost model) - A basic Point of Sale would be nice!

Alan
Nuova Zelanda
Fonte: GetApp

Don't think about it, just do it.

Aspetti positivi:

Unleashed is nothing short of amazing. We deal with importing goods from continents all over the world all batched in varying volumes, which was a total headache. We went from 15+ spreadsheets to something so slick it has greatly reduced my time needed. In fact, when I added up the time to manage the spreadsheets it totalled 248hrs per year. Learning the terminology was a bit tricky, to begin with, and with our many bulk products breaking down to smaller units it took a while to get everything into the system but with the help of the unleashed team and the training program, I have everything in the system running and I would not look back. I only wish I did it sooner. Don't think about it, just do it.

Aspetti negativi:

Terminology is a bit hard to figure out if you are new to this field. It would be great if there was an android based app as well! You can use the site online but its not as slick as the iphone app.

Kim
Creative Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and powerful integrations

Aspetti positivi:

I am the owner of a very small jewellery making business. I used to use excel spreadsheets to keep track of my inventory components, purchases and completed pieces. Moving across to Unleashed has encouraged me to improve my profit margins, sped up the quotation process and ensure that I have popular components on hand. Using Assemblies and Bills of Materials ensures that I am quoting at the most up-to-date prices. I also like being able to store images against inventory items. Finally, I love the integration with Xero.

Aspetti negativi:

The templates for invoices and sales can be cumbersome to use. Being able to move text elements and have them snap to a grid wold help (i know there have been some updates recently but I have not tried them yet, so this may be solved).

Hamish
Sales Manager (Nuova Zelanda)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Users for over five years. Our growth has been supported by superb scalability and enriched features

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Great inventory management and integration.

Aspetti positivi:

API integration directly with leading accounting platforms and CMS. Powerful search functionality. Ability to customise and fine-tune everything as desired. Simple things like bulk updates through CSV files.

Aspetti negativi:

Can be slow to use. Not all of this is due to the performance of Unleashed, as local internet capability may be a factor. Though there could be speed improvements. Reporting is good but not great, though I know this is currently being addressed. Reconciliation between accounting software and Unleashed can be tricky, though this is more an internal issue. API connection can falter, though this can be managed easily from within Unleashed (for Xero).

Director (UK)
Articoli sportivi, 51-200 dipendenti

Great stock management system

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Unleashed is a robust inventory management system. I researched all the major systems prior to choosing Unleashed. I liked the simplicity of integrating Unleashed with Xero (accounting system), and I liked the easy to use interface which Unleashed offered. Unleashed keeps us on top of our stocks at all times.

Aspetti positivi:

This software keeps us completely on top of our stocks at all times. With over 100 warehouse locations it is critical for us to keep on top of our stocks, and Unleashed makes sure we can do this easily and quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really, Unleashed make an effort to listen to their customers comments and if enough people say the same thing, they make changes accordingly, no real complaints.

Utente Verificato
Full Time Translator (Algeria)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good ERP software

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We used the software to manage, store, ship, and process all the goods we have in our warehouses across the country. The barcoding features helped us a lot in that.

Aspetti positivi:

All the features related to barcoding: the software provide all what we need of them: Barcode scanning, printing and recognition and the RFID is a plus.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of accounting; automatic billing and 3PL Management.

Richard
Managing Director (Australia)

Since buying our company 3 years ago this tool has been very beneficial

Aspetti positivi:

We love the inventory management and the ease of use. Being able to adjust for damage and warranties is something which assists us during the year and makes our auditing easier.

Aspetti negativi:

not being able to change a sale once its been dispatched/completed. Also on the pricing options, i dont like the fact that as a legacy customer we have not been automatically given all of the new user rights at our original price level. If you release new features (Iphone app access) i would have thought we would have been given access to it, regardless of you changing your pricing levels. It doesn't show that you appreciate our ongoing business nor does it show you are supporting our growth.

Taryn
Admin/Accounts Manager (Australia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use but a few nit pick things to improve on.

Aspetti positivi:

Sales history and love "average landed cost" pricing. I like that more than one person can use the software on different computers.

Aspetti negativi:

Would love to have the feature that will advise if emails have failed to send/email is wrong. Xero has this feature and it is great but when emailing from unleashed, we never know if the email has gone through or bounced back and when we chase up outstanding accounts, clients advise us that they have never received the invoice in the first place. Please install this feature asap. About 2 years ago I sent in a submission for this feature and nothing has been done about it. When talking to support I wasn't the only one to ask.

Phil
Technical Sales (Australia)
Materiali da costruzione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Generally works well but a bit slow at times even now we have a very fast internet connection.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: See previous comments

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use I assume it is value but do not know the cost. Allows you to invoice without stock being in system

Aspetti negativi:

Drop down lists too short should have more in the lists and a scroll feature always not just sometimes. this makes it very slow to check stock as you need to use the arrows on the stck card to scroll instead of the drop down at the search bar. Limited search of client database Product Comments section is in a column- would be better if you could type a line of comment across the page as per the product description. not a 9 character line 10 lines long in the column looks unprofessional on quotes and wastes lots of paper.