Informazioni su SkyPrep

SkyPrep è specializzato nell'automazione e nella transizione di qualsiasi aspetto della formazione dei dipendenti su una piattaforma online, in modo semplice e indolore.

Ulteriori informazioni su SkyPrep

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive GUI easy to learn. Many options for integration with other tools.

Aspetti negativi:

Enrolling large groups of people needs to be done in 500 people groupings. Otherwise, no other cons.

Valutazioni di SkyPrep

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SkyPrep ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 127 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SkyPrep?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (127)

Rae
Rae
Learning Architect (Canada)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Outstanding LMS

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Aspetti positivi:

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Jennifer
Director of Learning and Organizational Development (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Aspetti negativi:

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Dave
Director of Airports (USA)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 51-200 dipendenti

SkyPrep LMS Review

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I have used SkyPrep with two different aviation/airline organizations in the past three years, and my experience has been outstanding throughout that time. The versatility of the system and the fast, efficient support when questions arise is priceless when operating in a fast-paced, high stress environment. As a manager and director, with training as a primary responsibility in both organizations, I would recommend SkyPrep to anyone that has a need to create, deploy, and track training across a wide organizational network.

Aspetti positivi:

The most appealing aspects of SkyPrep is the manner in which we were able to immediately begin using the LMS across our company once we teamed up with SkyPrep. Within 24 hours we had multiple courses uploaded and had learners completing coursework. As a company that is primarily comprised of remote employees, this platform exceeded all of our wants. Even the most skeptical within the organization have realized the value and versatility of the platform.

Aspetti negativi:

While I don't have any "cons" per say... it would be helpful if the platform had the ability to create and track training and safety audit type checklists (related to the courses in the system) that could be assigned and completed based on individual roles, performed monthly on a recurring basis, and then tracked to determine training course efficiency.

Christie
Director, Training (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

SkyPrep

3,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Rhonan
Head of Global Training, Support and IT (Canada)
Sport, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Simple and cost-effective LMS

Aspetti positivi:

The Skyprep platform is simple and friendly to use for managers and learners. It gave our company an opportunity to present more professional and engaging content for our staff. Since we started using Skyprep in 2016 we have been able to add additional content and material for our franchisees and coaches. The Skyprep platform is continually improved and enhanced with additional functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

Whilst the platform is fantastic, it is not a one-stop shop platform for a franchising company and requires us to use a different CRM for managers and learners.

Sunny
Application Analyst (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti

SkyPrep

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Generally really great product and service, especially for smaller to midsize organizations. We've been using SkyPrep close to 10 years now.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple and easy to use interface. Can integrate SCORM content so you can import training content from external sources. Affordable price point. Responsive customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn't track progress within modules like slides, videos (precisely what time), PDFs, etc.

Steve
CTO (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

This leaves the others in the dust

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Outstanding in all respects.

Aspetti positivi:

Tech support is a key issue, when something does not work correctly I need to take care of the issue immediately and SkPrep's Support team is outstanding. They are with you on every step.

Aspetti negativi:

Onboarding took a bit longer than I wanted. Primarily due to the fact that some of their terminologies were different than what I was used to.

Nathan
Data Analyst (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 201-500 dipendenti

6 Month SkyPrep Review

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

Jennifer
Benefit Specialist (USA)
Assicurazioni, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software for training and development!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The system is extremely user friendly. Whenever we assign courses to have employees complete, it's very rare that we hear of any issues as far as them navigating the platform.

Aspetti negativi:

The ILT section needs to be revamped for clients who utilize Microsoft Teams as means of main communication for their employees. The integration between SkyPrep and Teams constantly goes out so we are never able to use this for ILTs.

Susana
Project Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

SkyPrep is simple to use for an administrator

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: SkyPrep is great. I have used other systems and there isn't a difficulty in navigating the system. It flows better than other systems I have used. Even for a user it's easy to navigate so they can locate their courses and certificates.

Aspetti positivi:

Originally, when I started using it, I didn't like how you had to jump to different screens to get your uploaded files and your course. But since the new update that extra step was eliminated and it flows more easily.

Aspetti negativi:

This could be a user error (my error) but when locating courses I usually have to search within the list of courses. Not sure if its possible, but if there is a way to create a dashboard for the admin to see the courses they built, that would be phenomenal.

Wesley
Learning & Development Supervisor (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 201-500 dipendenti

User-friendly LMS

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

Aspetti positivi:

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Aspetti negativi:

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Utente Verificato
Lead Client Services Representative (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Skyprep Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all. During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them. The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Aspetti positivi:

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us. I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Aspetti negativi:

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users. In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

Sara
HR Business Partner (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Experience as User and Admin

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Aspetti positivi:

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well. SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Sam
Training & Development Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Caitlin
Coordinator of Guest Services (USA)
Sport, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

SkyPrep + Buffalo Bills = Synergy!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: From the software to our rep, I have no complaints. There has not been one moment where we have felt alone in this process because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there every step of the way. All of our questions have been answered and our requests fulfilled.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that SkyPrep has an app for our team members who do not have computers, is great! It allows them to take our weekly training all the way up to gates opening at our facility. The ability to upload all file types that we need and have those taking our training to download whatever they would like to keep is great. The new gamification is also going to enhance our team members' experience.

Aspetti negativi:

There are not many cons to this software. Most items that we would like to add or modify is done with a little work and communication. The only item that comes to mind is the Fill-in-the-Blank assessment question is not manually graded.

Greg
Training Director (USA)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Aspetti positivi:

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Manuela
Distribution Sales Coordinator (UK)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Recent SkyPrep Experience

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting. I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Aspetti negativi:

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Shalayna
Corporate Trainer (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Aubrey
Project Manager of Education Technology and Innovation (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Product, Great Support

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Aspetti negativi:

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Sara
HR Business Partner (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

Very impressed!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Extremely positive. If I ever go to another business looking for a LMS, I will definitely be bringing it with me.

Aspetti positivi:

This system is very easy to implement and maintain as an admin. Furthermore, it is very user friendly from an admin and user perspective. Their customer service is amazing too as they have a monthly check in where they give you information on updates and are there to answer any questions - at no extra cost.

Aspetti negativi:

The only cons I have had, I have asked my contact there about it and they were quick to fix it or create a solution.

Lindsey
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users. It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF. Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier. Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly. I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day. Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Veronica
LMS Administrator (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great system, great customer support, overall one of the easiest LMS to get up and running

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall SkyPrep is an easy tool to work with and navigate. It provides an ease of conducting training alongside a great team of customer support for any issue resolution or system enhancements.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support for SkyPrep is by far the best experience I have had with any other vendor. The system itself is very intuitive and easy to understand without training. The end user and administrator view are both easy to work with.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting feature does not provide all the data that is available in the system. There are occasional enhancements or customization that has been completed but it would be nice to have more control over the advanced reports and what data you want to include in each report.

Spence
Training Logistics Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Fantastic Learning Management System

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

Aspetti positivi:

The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

Hannah
National Director, Sales Training and Recruiting (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Aspetti positivi:

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Linda
Owner (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Support

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us.
Linda B.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

Aspetti negativi:

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.