Informazioni su Podio

Podio è il nuovo modo con cui i team possono organizzare, comunicare e portare a termine il lavoro. Gratuito fino a 10 utenti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Podio

Aspetti positivi:

Podio's CRM system is very simple to use, and you can get a lot of functionalities built in it as long as you have someone with the necessary coding abilities to do so.

Aspetti negativi:

But the minute you need more then that you are going to find yourself just doing endless scrolling, and can't find anything. Views are a mess to build.

Valutazioni di Podio

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
3,9
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Podio ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 302 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Podio?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (302)

Business Office Manager

The best CRM and working software

4,0 11 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Julian
Julian
CEO (Spagna)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Amazing platform for managing anything

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Podio is a fully featured platform that allows you to manage any process. We use it as our ERP and we manage all our company processes there. We are a corporate training organization and we sell workshops. In podio we create and keep track from the beginning of the process, the delivery of the courses and the follow up. We have developed with time a quite complex and at the same time simple custom platform for our needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting is quite limited and not very customizable. Also views could be more sophisticated and customizable.

Justin
Project Manager/Estimator (USA)
Industria edilizia, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Serves it's purpose

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The big boss also loves this program, because it can generate many different reports for him, from bid activity, pending logs, securement logs, win percentages with different customers or geographic areas. allows him to see many different metrics with just a few clicks.

Aspetti positivi:

The website is incredibly customizable, which allows you make this program perform many tasks that vary greatly. Our main purpose was to use this as a bid center for our company, allowing all of our branches to see who was bidding which jobs. After setting that up, we were able to have podio send out reminders after certain amounts of time to follow up on the bid results. If we were awarded the job, it will then send out notices to our purchasing department, project managers, and super intendents with the relevant information (start end dates, contract prices, labor hours estimated, location, contact info, etc). It is very helpful to make sure our branches do not double up estimating the same projects.

Aspetti negativi:

Being very customizable also means it can be quite tedious to set up initially. There are, however, many premade modules you can either use as is, or customize to fit you needs.

Risposta di Podio

3 anni fa

Hi Justin, thanks for the review! Much appreciated. Cheers, Sara from Podio

Ryan
Founder (USA)

Podio is the best CRM

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall Podio is so much better than every other CRM we have used. I've recommended it to everyone in my industry.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how we can customize everything and how many integrations are supported.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a fan of the UI. Looks outdated and can be confusing for new users.

Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Not my favorite

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It was good. Kept us organized more or less. Took a lot of time to setup and automate the processes.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked Podio for my project management for its ease of use in terms of creating projects and composing the project with team members however we always needed outside assistance if we wanted to get very detailed with our tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Not that easy to learn how to use. Can be very intimidating to new employees. They are more hesitant to learn how to use it compared to Trello. Can be a little complicated to create the automatic work flows. You really do need to be an expert with the software to do that.

Matt "Griff"
Matt "Griff"
Sales Representative at Geist, a division of Vertiv (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 10.000+ dipendenti

Podi - O?

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We used it for 1-2 years for marketing projects and an internal goal alignment project.

Aspetti positivi:

I used it for 1-2 years but really never got to a point where I liked the software. It did allow for team communications and project tracking, but I do not believe we used it appropriately.

Aspetti negativi:

Podio seems to be a very specific style of project/task management software. We tried using it for implementation projects, so there was a lot of customizations that had to occur before it was usable. I did not feel like it was overly intuitive to use and had to do several follow up trainings.

Manuel
Business Office Manager (Messico)

The best CRM and working software

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is amazing how it can integrate with so many things, send emails, sms, signatures. The files can be organized with just a click. It is also suitable for any type of business sin it can be customize. At a good price

Aspetti negativi:

Extremely difficult to set up. Requires additional help to do it

Lea
Communication et rédaction technique (Canada)
Industria mineraria, 51-200 dipendenti

Plate-forme de communication interne

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Superbe outil pour communiquer avec tous les employés de notre usine. On s'en sert comme un réseau professionnel. Très utile aussi pour gérer toutes les demandes, de type changement d'horaire, présences aux activités sociales, invitation aux rencontres.

Aspetti positivi:

Plusieurs fonctions et personnalisations possibles, notamment grâce aux workflows de Globiflow. Facile à utiliser pour ceux qui aiment les technologies, sans être toutefois des pros. Simple à comprendre pour susciter des interactions et des réactions (système de mentions J'AIME et de commentaires).

Aspetti negativi:

Les tâches ne sont pas accessibles dans la version mobile pour Android. Toutes les fonctions ne sont pas disponibles sur version mobile. Pourrait y avoir un système d'épinglage de publications. Version supérieure incluant Globiflow coûte cher par licence utilisateur. Pourraient y avoir plus de tutoriels pour apprendre à configurer des automatisations sur Globiflow.

Brian
Manager (USA)

Simplistic Database and Project Management System

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Podio has acted as a database for my company for many years and I have no reason to switch to any other software

Aspetti positivi:

I like that this software can be accessed from mobile and from computer, while keeping a simple functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is not overly user friendly. It is effective for what it is, but- not much to it.

Utente Verificato
Cardiac Physiologist and neurophysiologist (Portogallo)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Tool that unites collaboration and communication within the company

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience with the platform was at the level of a company employee, I really liked it because it was a way to monetize the work in a practical way and with an exceptional level of communication and feedback and in a much lighter way.

Aspetti positivi:

This software has a wide range of features that allow the company to develop projects, assign tasks and share them in real time, using the platform's own features or even integrating existing systems in the company. All this in a way adapted to the needs of each company.

Aspetti negativi:

The only disadvantage I see in this platform has to do with the amount of functionality and information available (which on the one hand is good) but also that it leaves users easily lost in this amount of information, requiring external help or the implementation of other software. I think they need to make it more practical and intuitive to use.

Alhaji
Managing (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, Lavoratore autonomo

Podio review

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to user and very User friendly,

Aspetti negativi:

Freezes at time when logged in software

Mark
Mark
Team Lead Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Podio is the best tracking software for the multiple projects.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Podio is the best to keep track all of our important emails, tasks and projects in a simple manner. Podio is an outstanding software for the project and management. I can share all of my important projects with my friends and team members but one by one. It really allow me to manage all of my important tasks and store the important information in a one place such as assign projects. My project management activities are easily handle by the extreme planner software. Wen I complete all of my tasks assignment and multiple projects, then I always choose the Podio software. Podio is the great for the project and tasks assignments. I would recommended this software to everyone.

Aspetti positivi:

Podio is the great customizable software. The best thing about the Podio software is that we can track all of our important tasks and multiple projects at a one time and it is the only possible through the Podio software. We can easily collaborate with our team members and colleagues in a more efficient way. I can always use this efficient software for better manage my personal projects.Podio is one of the best project management software. The another great advantage of this software is that we can easily organized all of our important projects and assignment tasks in a group and colleagues. This software has outstanding features such as it has the great ability to create the custom folders in a more efficient way. Through this software, it is so easy for us to create a tasks and store a large amount of information in a project software.

Aspetti negativi:

The disadvantage of this software is that for the new users that they faced a lot of problem about the sharing of the multiple projects with our colleagues and team members at a one time. Hence, sharing of projects is so difficult for the beginners and users. This software lack a lot of features which is very essential for the new users. Podio software is not so easy to use. For the beginners, it is a little challenges for us to create a tasks and better manage our projects . It is so difficult in learning to use many of the features in a properly manner. But otherwise it is very simple for us to create a tasks to the specific projects.

Eugenio
Professor (Spagna)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

a good collaboration tool for begginners of companies that can spend a lot of time in it

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: it is quite good, the best for us was to share information about leads

Aspetti positivi:

we can have in one place all the leads we have and all the workers can upload information about that lead, so we check there all we have from them.

Aspetti negativi:

the support it is not very good, the price it is quite high and at the end we were moving to MNprogram but we still could not do the change

Colin
Colin
Consultant (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Podio - Flexible collaboration tool for teams

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's difficult to describe Podio in a few sentences as it's flexibility and extensibility through the addition of apps from the library or creating your own means that it can be used for many different things. We've used it for project management and as a simple space to hold and share information when several external parties are involved. It means everyone can see what needs to be shared and current status with compromising internal systems and worrying about correct security settings for various parties. Podio isn't always first choice for team collaboration as there may already be solutions in place that clients prefer (for example, Microsoft Teams), but it is a quick way to pull disparate people and data together and get working quickly. As with all collaboration tools, it needs a bit of planning to configure it best for the type of project you want to use it for, but once you have used it a couple of times setup should be quick. For 'standard' users who have a degree of competence with collaboration software, the interface is intuitive and they should get up to speed pretty quickly. If you work in an Agile environment, all the tools are there to configure an Agile project and get started quickly. Some people love Podio immediately, others don't get it. Try out with a couple of small projects to get familiar with it; keep it as simple as possible - Podio's greatest strength is that you don't need to add more features/apps than are suited to the job.

Aspetti positivi:

Fast to configure for team collaboration on a variety of tasks - from the simple to fully featured Agile project management. Adding only the apps you need means you can have a flexible and bespoke approach to each project depending on the requirements. Easy to share with external users.

Aspetti negativi:

The flexibility that can be a strength can also be a weakness. There needs to be strong leadership over configuration and apps included. The number of apps that can be added and the configurable options can lead to unnecessary complexity in the hands of inexperienced users. If you have complex security requirements, configuration can be a pain.

Jorge
Marketing Systems Manager (Cile)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti

Customization is the key

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: You can build a whole information system to support all your organization's areas in the same platform. Obviously, in a service with so many possibilities, everything can be as good as an average solution. If you need a specialized CRM, there's a more expensive alternative and the same is true for email marketing, database manager, webform embeds, etc. The upside of Podio is having it all in the same place, which makes it really convenient.

Aspetti positivi:

Podio is like a canvas that comes blank and can be as deep as your imagination goes. It's extremely customizable and that makes it more than viable to any organization. It's a platform that can go in any direction you need, you just have to learn javascript to get it's full potential.

Aspetti negativi:

Platform outages are more common than i'd like. Every month there are at least 2 or 3 incidents that make reliability the goal Citrix should be after.

Emily
Modus Operandi Editor ()
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

High Customization Project Management

4,5 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The level of customization is amazing, and really makes Podio an incredibly versatile tool. Even with the mid-level plus pricing plan, we've utilized custom workspaces for a large variety of use cases throughout our company. The team at Podio also releases updates fairly often, which is great to see. Almost every update has added value to how we use the application. It's obvious that the Podio team has put a lot of work into what they have released thus far. The quality is great, and I can't think of anything that doesn't work properly or that feels messy. I'm confident that new features they release in the future will be just as well polished.

Aspetti negativi:

The number one limitation to Podio is the lackluster permission structure. On one hand, it has really forced us to create truly collaborative and transparent workspaces. However, it has also made it /impossible/ to use Podio for certain more sensitive applications. It is also incredibly annoying that there isn't an overall admin group for the total organization. We have multiple admins for our Podio organization (who help create and maintain workspaces), and each of us have to be added to every workspace as an admin in order to maintain the system. This means that our feeds get spammed with activity from every workspace, making it pretty useless for our own needs. It also bloats some of our workspaces, and makes it tricky to maintain stuff. In the plus price level, reports are kind of a joke. I believe they get a lot better in the higher plans, but plus level reports are almost useless.

Miguel
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Project management with all the bells and whistles.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Podio is powerful, indeed. I ranked it a bit lower than most as my focus has always been around small businesses. And Podio might simply be too much for that sector. But it does offer an impressive array of features that perhaps small businesses with lots of development background need. It seems to wrap too many features into one product and many organizations simply do not work this way. But the concept of keeping all this functionality in one single place does make it appealing. Yet, there is much to be desired for regarding features in each category. Project Management, for example. It has features that are very common among competitors, but lacks features like milestones, issue tracking, defects, testing, epic and story hierarchies, etc. It simply does not provide the power one would expect from a solid project management functionality. Instead of ramping up these features, others are added, such as a CRM and financial features, etc. I would not entirely dismiss Podio, as it might be exactly what your organization's structure needs. Perhaps a quick test drive would do. I found it cumbersome for my small business, especially since I was already managing my clients using another CRM and my financials were being managed by another online application... keeping them all isolated and visible only to the required personnel.

Aspetti positivi:

Podio is feature rich and more aligned with larger companies with design and development teams. It offers a wide range of views to fit any and all your needs. Create and manage workspaces with ease. Podio is much more than just a project management tool. It offers the ability to track leads and clients with default or customizeable templates to display their details. Manage projects, portfolios and much more. With a focus on the creative (design) and development, Podio offers much more than one can ask for. It even offers an impressive library of APIs for customization and integrations. Track tasks with incredible details including time. Podio even gives you a place to track expenses. If your organization is looking for a product that keeps everything in one place, Podio might provide this for you.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite the rave reviews on the Pros, I believe that Podio is just too much for the average project management role. It feels as though it is trying to combine the features of a CRM, Financial System and Project Management product all in one place. Most organizations are simply not structured in a way that all these features should reside in one system. Perhaps it will work for some, which is why Podio does have a strong hold in the industry.

Diego
Student/Freelancer (Germania)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Double-edged tool. Lots of flexibility and features, but easy to lose your direction and focus.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Reliable communication with the team through the chat function. Good personal tas management and also knowledge management. Even though we stored or files in a cloud service, we 'indexed' and sorted our knowledge through Podio.

Aspetti positivi:

This app felt like a blank canvas. You can create a lot of workspaces, each with differentes apps that have different functionality, such as "Expenses" and "People". For each app, you can create items, that you can call whatever you like, e.g. "Payment" and "Person", respectively. Within them, you have many field options and you can customize quite a bit, even automatically creating tasks. I also appreciated that the calendar, your tasks and your contacts have their separated site. Each works automatically, adding events that you interacted with automatically to your calendar, the same with tasks that were delegated to you. In summary of the good stuff, lots of possibilites. Also, formulars where quite helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

As much as it has pros, there is for me and the organization where we used it, one big Con, that goes throughout the whole app: too much flexibility and little restraint/focus. The tool is a blank canvas, and I am sure you can create a good workflow for different needs. The problem is, that you (at least we did) need a single person that first, understands how it all works second, takes the time to create each app and the item-configurations (altough there is a marketplace where you can use other people's templates) and third, explain it to everybody else. The problem comes, when you realize there was an unknown feature or a simpler way of doing things. There is so much that is possible that you might end up complicating your workflow to much.

Product Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Love this tool, fully customizable!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I'm using the free version, so for me it's a free project management tool that can be customized to track any type of project or process. I can assign and schedule tasks for any user in the workspace.

Aspetti positivi:

It can do anything! There are pre-developed apps and packages of apps that you can add to your workspace to get started quickly. Those modules can be modified to meet your needs. OR, you can create your own apps to serve your own purposes. I've created my own apps for a variety of workspaces and have found it can do almost anything! So far we've used it for lead development, website development/QA, order tracking, and customer feedback handling. Love that we can assigne and schedule tasks for any user in the workspace. We're a small team, so the free version has been able to meet our needs as well.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be time consuming to figure out how build your own applications. The pre-built apps are great to start with, but then you have to visualize how to modify them to meet you unique needs. Not bad, just a learning curve. Also, the per user per month expenses can add up quickly if you need the more advanced features.

Taylor
COO (USA)

Good process flow tool

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are getting deals and making money, and we are relying on Podio as our current database. I do believe there is a better system developed for real estate investors that would work better for us and support our follow up process more efficiently and effectively, but for a generic database or project management sytem, Podio is very functional.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the customizability and usefulness of this platform. The app-based system allows anyone to use in different ways depending on the different process flows. I like the task functionality and integration with other apps. We use another party to add backend automation which has been helpful for tagging and tracking leads.

Aspetti negativi:

The system goes down fairly often and prevents leads from flowing successfully into our database. I'm not sure if this is due to glitches in our automations or a site-wide problem. The apps may pull data from other apps, but the information is separate. As a real estate investor, I see this as a con because if a lead information is transferred from one status to another (into another app), the information is created again rather than updated in a separate location. If a change is made in one app, it isn't reflected in the other. There may be workflows that could help with this for the field data, but not for notes left of the activity.

Praveen
Software Engineer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

This software has helped our teams to easily interact and work together.

Aspetti positivi:

The cloud-based application lets the organizations to communicate within the company or with another company for their requirements. It has helped us to collaboratively work using a single platform by sharing data such as business processes and project management reports, and through real time communication. Delegating and tracking the tasks has never been so easy! Using this software has improved our productivity and time management. We could build and maintain good relationships with the customer. The best thing about this software is that, it had given us the ability to control who can access the workspace environment, thus adding to the security feature. Since the files can be shared in one common place, multiple email threads and redundancy could be avoided.

Aspetti negativi:

This utility does not provide phone support, which is a huge drawback. The users are expected to always work from their desktop computer environment. The developers of this application are not always ready to change the application features of the tool. The option of printing out the shared pdf, directly, is not present in the current version of the application. The user interface of this application also needs to be updated, as some find it cumbersome to use. If you are checking out for some automation in workflows, you would be disappointed as there are none!

Austin
Fonte della recensione

Amazing Customizable CRM with lots of hidden power using add ons.

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the fact that Podio offers a customizable CRM solution that can be configured for almost any kind of business. The free product tier is critical to test feasibility of concepts and to help determine if the software will support your needs. The GlobiFlow additional service is incredibly powerful to automate particular process flow within Podio and externally. Using GlobiFlow, you can link to outside services and trigger actions based on events in the system. Also critical to my business is the developer API, which allows me to connect my own value added software to orchestrate other business related tasks not supported by GlobiFlow.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface is in need of updating. Some widgets like scroll bars are cumbersome to use with tables due to a scroll bar within scroll bar effect that makes the page and table scroll in a strange way. Also, some basic capabilities of certain form widgets are missing like default values setting.

Allison
Allison
Architectural Product Representative (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Resource for Businesses

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Podio is our main project management source and we love it! It allows us to assign project managers to projects, tag team members that need the information, others to add information they have gathered, copy emails directly to Podio, assign tasks, and so much more. I would highly recommend Podio for any type of business and think it is a great tool that is easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Podio is the organization of project management. It helps to keep track of current information, copying emails directly to Podio, tagging team members, and organizing the project with information that is useful in my business. It has been such a great management tool for our small business and relaying information that is easily searchable when the project information is needed quickly!

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about this software is that is can get confusing in the beginning and overwhelming of features. It does take some time to understand the functions of Podio and all that it can do. Once learned it is user friendly, but it is hard to get started!

Ricky
Isole Cayman

Podio. Great Tool That Not Enough People Know About

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: At our local Red Cross we needed a simple way to keep track of volunteer info and first aid training participants. It used to be a very manual process and being a small branch I couldn't convince admin to spring for an expensive CRM. My search landed me on the Podio website and I gave it a try. What an amazing tool it proved to be. It took a few weeks to get the hang of it (mainly because I had no previous experience with CRMs) but it has now become a central part of operations. We now can't imagine life without it. Now that we have it set up just the way we want it we can now easily figure out how many volunteers have been trained in not just First Aid but all of the other courses we offer. We have an easy way to check the number of events each volunteer has attended over any given period. Using webforms we have a really simple way for clients to requests First Aid volunteers at their events which automatically notifies the people we've specified so following up is now much easier. It has an iPhone app so even on the go staff always have access to data as long as there is an internet connection. I could go on and on but I think I would say my favourite feature is the customizability. It doesn't do everything (nothing does) but even with a free account you can get so much done it's simply mind blowing. Looking forward to the improvements (which have been never ending since we signed up). I now use it at my job to keep track of staff info and again it has become an invaluable tool significantly speeding up my workflow.

Ease of use Price (free option is great) Very customisable

Aspetti negativi:

Would love the ability to print pdf reports instead of just exporting Excel files

Alyssa
Global Marketing Director (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for contract management and project management

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We were able to extend the use far outside what we purchased it for, utilizing it for contract management and delivery, then project management for our entire marketing team

Aspetti negativi:

The modular functionality does keep things organized, but it does make you take a few extra steps to launch projects and contracts. It's not especially user friendly for project management, but once you're trained, it works great.

Financial Coach (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Very Customizable But Poor Integrations

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has been able to handle everything we needed it to do. I wish I went with a bigger name, like SalesForce just so everything communicates without needing a programmer to try and make everything play nice, but it is DEFINITELY cost effective and if your company isn't more than 10 employees, DEFINITELY gets the job done. I haven't seen any noticeable upgrades in 4 years, so I'm not sure how actively they are looking to improve it, but at the same time, it is very flexible.

Aspetti positivi:

Anything you can throw at it, it can do. Integrates with Zapier for most other software. Make it an all in one software for everything, not just a singular function (where we messed up).

Aspetti negativi:

It is not natively supported by a lot of other vendors so without Zapier or an expensive developer, you are either ALL IN with Podio or you may have issues growing and scaling. We didn't run into these until we were really big and not being able to automate some of our processes with other software's bottlenecked us.