Valutazioni medie

4,6 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,5 /5

Informazioni su Miro

Una lavagna online per la collaborazione di gruppo, il brainstorming, la progettazione UX e processi agile.

Ulteriori informazioni su Miro

Stai visualizzando 391 recensioni

Predrag S.
Owner/consultant
Sviluppo e commercio internazionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 21/12/2020

"Consultant using Consultant plan"

Commenti: I've join Miro in order to collaborate with my clients online, but it over exceed my expectations and Miro became my daily companion in brainstorming my own ideas. Sometimes, during my mapping, I forget that I'm working on the screen instead of real wall.

Vantaggi: Graphic solution for sticky notes is almost perfect and realistic it is pleasure working in Miro Boards.
Shared screen does exactly what is promised, my clients just have to click on the emailed link in order to join my board.
Video and voice options related to mapping software are probably the best value for money at the moment on the market.

Inconvenienti: Blurred view when is zoomed out and turned the image into an aerial view, to be more precise, I have to zoom in to the sticky particular sticky notes in order not to be blurred view which makes concentration high on the board instead on the idea which is discussing among the participants.
I'm not the happiest about the solution for lining up sticky notes, the Lucidchart offers somehow better solution.
There could be a template for House of Quality or QFD with formulas, I would pay some extra penny :)

• Data della recensione: 21/12/2020
Masturah D.
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/7/2021

"Miro is good with digital whiteboard"

Vantaggi: I really like that there are not limitation on Miro usefulness as it has been a great additional software that has help me and my team to express our idea on the virtual discussion. It work seamlessly that now we can't have online meeting without it anymore.

Inconvenienti: The text search feature is too slow when i searching for any text or notes that i use on the whiteboard. Sometime, it will even returning result that are not related with the keyword that i have entered and left me frustrating.

• Data della recensione: 8/7/2021
Maisarah H.
Brand Manager
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2021

"Coolaborate ideas on digital whiteboard"

Commenti: Miro has aiding us when we have a online meeting and discussion session. We have a better understanding and more easy to present our idea to our team using visual sketch and we have achieve more using this software.

Vantaggi: Miro is very easy to access and collaborating on whiteboard with my colleague is so simple as it get. We have a online brainstorming session on the whiteboard, and everyone can pitch on idea and start adding draw it into the board in real-time.

Inconvenienti: It will take some times to get expert and familiar with all the feature and shortcut in this software. The board is saved on the platform, with minimum software are compatible to be exported to. The only option to save the board and export it to other software is by saving it to PDF.

• Data della recensione: 20/2/2021
Yannick I.
Consultant
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 13/6/2021

"My go-to brainstorming digital whiteboard"

Commenti: My experience with Miro has been phenomenal, and it's quickly become my go-to resources for brainstorming and capturing ideas in a more visual way.

Vantaggi: I'm a huge fan of Miro's infinite digital whiteboard canvas concept because it means that I can have all of my notes, templates and projects in one place – and I can zoom out to view them all together or zoom in and focus on one of them. The best part is that the platform comes with a ton of templates, which simplify and speed up the process because you can select a template and then customize it any way you want. And it's great that there's a smartphone app too, so that I can capture and access everything even from my smartphone (oh, yes, I can even take a photo of an handwritten note and Miro will turning it into a digital – and customizable – post-it note...how cool is that?).

Inconvenienti: One aspect of Miro that I think could be improved is the "searchability". Sometimes, it takes me a moment before I'm able to find the exact project or note I'm looking for, so I wonder whether there would be a relatively easy way to change that.

• Data della recensione: 13/6/2021
Stella P.
UX Designer
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/4/2021

"Miro is my pandemic best friend."

Commenti: I've been using Miro actively for about a year now and I can say that it's definitely upgraded and changed its game since I started. I've been openly recommending it and talking about it with peers and colleagues. It's a great tool and I can't wait to keep using it.

Vantaggi: Miro is a great whiteboarding tool that is, at the core, easy to use and navigate. And, it's a joy to explore the tool as well. It's very friendly in a sense that it doesn't intimidate new users (as platforms like Adobe or Figma might), which is great when you're collaborating with people who aren't from design teams. The implementation of the miroverse and being able to explore a multitude of templates has been one of my favorite updates thus far. It's allowed me to understand and see the potential of Miro beyond what I tend to use it for. I find the timer tool (with the music update) to be extremely effective when I facilitate workshops internally or with people from other teams as well. The snap to grid tool is awesome.

Inconvenienti: I don't know why I can't increase font-size beyond 288px. Sometimes when I'm whiteboarding and really in the zone, I don't think about my dimensions or sizing and I get really frustrated when I size up the text and the textboxes elongate and enlarge automatically. I also don't know why I can't make the text inside sticky notes bold, and why there are only two font options for them.

• Data della recensione: 15/4/2021
Suhailah S.
Vendita al dettaglio, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/6/2021

"Miro upgrade discussion session on the next level"

Vantaggi: My team and I often using Miro as our visual aids when we are online discussing on project or planning a project flows, as it has a digital whiteboard that work very well. The participant can collaborate on the whiteboard to add input or draw on it for something that are hard to explain by words.

Inconvenienti: It will be vary bad if someone accidentally delete the canvas or the whiteboard as everyone that has access on the canvas will also has a permission to delete it. There are not option to recover the canvas back and we had to start everything from the start if it does happen.

• Data della recensione: 8/6/2021
A private tutor
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 7/4/2020

"The best organizer"

Commenti: I keep all my visual materials in one place and have a possibility to share it with my students, collaborate with them, add unlimited amounts of notes and I have no need to care about how to save this stuff, how to find, how to export separate parts of my work. It's great!

Vantaggi: Miro is intuitive, I spent a couple of minutes to navigate and simply started working. The unlimited canvas is the most thrilling feature of the app. I have finally had a tool to organize all my stuff, all in one place.

Inconvenienti: I haven't found any substantial drawbacks in Miro which prevented me from using it efficiently.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 7/4/2020
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/7/2021

"Best apps for discussing idea together"

Vantaggi: It is easy to get messed up and losing focus when people discussing idea together, especially when we discuss it online. Miro has space for digital whiteboard, that anyone on the discussion session can use it to draw and express their ideas better with the help on the whiteboard. The visual element help me to explain my idea clearly.

Inconvenienti: It would be better if Miro is offered its stand alone software for the desktop version. For now, Miro can only be used by accessing it from the web browser. I am using Chrome web browser, and it consuming the computer resource too much and making all the other software that i open goes slow as well.

• Data della recensione: 6/7/2021
CTO
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/2/2021

"The best in shared whiteboards"

Commenti: Great for whiteboarding but the click bait to get you into using more features definitely distracts from getting the most out of that feature.

Vantaggi: As a shared whiteboard tool for the remote era, it is awesome. It has the tools and templates to get the job done.
It has some other tools you didn't know you needed to go with the whiteboarding, these will differ by team.

Inconvenienti: Beyond the basic whiteboarding, it is a jack of all trades and master of none. There is way too much functionality (issue tracking, project management etc) that most people have some other software that both does the job better and integrates with their other systems. These other pieces of functionality aren't easy to turn off, leading to many conflicting uses of the system, and overly busy UI. Also they are clearly distracting the development teams from adding the more immediately useful features. Don't try and do too many things. Focus on what you are good at.
Change reporting is way too limited to be useful.

• Data della recensione: 11/2/2021
Spartak A.
Product marketing manager
Ristoranti, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 11/1/2020

"Miro - online service of my wet dreams"

Commenti: I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references.
New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time. It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Vantaggi: So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Inconvenienti: Cons:
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 11/1/2020
Sohaib A.
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/7/2021

"Simply the best whiteboard software available"

Commenti: It's an easy to use collaborative whiteboard software. It's great for creating mindmaps, jotting down ideas or even planning. We always try to use Miro asap in any meeting rather than discussing theoretical - visualising it makes sure everyone in the team is on the same page and Miro makes it so easy to do that.

Vantaggi: The templates are incredibly helpful. There is just so much variety and all expertly done. Saves you so much time having to think about what kind of diagram is best for the ideas you're discussing with the team. In our team now, we've started to choose Miro over a physical whiteboard. Miro is also incredibly dynamic - you can do everything from mindmaps to wireframes. It's great to have everything in one single place. Miro also makes sharing really easy; from team members, guests to public. It is very easy to set different permission levels and also revoke them when required. Makes sure any sensitive information isn't available for too long.

Inconvenienti: Nothing majorly. I've had a couple of hick-ups previously and the Miro team took a while to respond - there doesn't seem to be a live customer service so that would be good to have. But they're always adding new features and improving the platform. Not had any issues now for a long time.

• Data della recensione: 21/7/2021
Syamir K.
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/2/2021

"Flexible digital whiteboard"

Commenti: My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Vantaggi: Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Inconvenienti: There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

• Data della recensione: 9/2/2021
Anthony S.
Teacher
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/10/2016

"Awesome tool for teachers!!!"

Commenti: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Vantaggi: -Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Inconvenienti: -Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

• Data della recensione: 29/10/2016
Veljko Z.
Lead Engineer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/4/2020

"Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts"

Commenti: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Vantaggi: It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Inconvenienti: The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

• Data della recensione: 21/4/2020
Zulfikar -.
Solid Waste Engineer and Green Business Entrepreneur
Servizi ambientali, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 18/4/2021

"Highly recommended"

Commenti: I find it very easy to facilitate discussion with Miro. Things that are hard to convey are now much easier.

Vantaggi: Miro is a straight-forward tools that easy to learn.

Inconvenienti: My language (bahasa indonesia) is not available.

• Data della recensione: 18/4/2021
Project Management Consultant
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/3/2021

"Terrific idea management software"

Commenti: Overall, a terrific experience that allowed our team to move ideas around in novel ways, leading to interesting new findings.

Vantaggi: My team used Miro primarily to aggregate ideas from disparate teams we were working with. Miro served as a much needed upgrade from a shared document where ideas would get lost, never to be found again as the document grew and grew. We really appreciated how easy it was for guest users to join us, and they found the basics to be quite intuitive. We were productive within five minutes of the other teams joining.

Inconvenienti: Given the smaller scope of our project, we did not run into many issues with deploying Miro. My primary desired feature would be a more comprehensive export-to-spreadsheet option, but the logistics of developing that are no doubt challenging.

Cyrill S.
Business Innovation Consultant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/5/2021

"Miro helps to work together, whether on-site, online or mixed. The presentation function is also"

Commenti: just positiv :-). Desirable functions: zooming in within a frame in presenter mode is no problem, but I can't zoom out again In Europe we have a lot of foreign languages. Here, a real-time translation of the texts would be desirable.

Vantaggi: Easy way to collaborate in- and outside of the company

Inconvenienti: user access is verry difficult to understand, but verry good.

• Data della recensione: 10/5/2021
UX designer
Design, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/3/2021

"Fantasic tool for brainstorms and digital whiteboards"

Commenti: Fantastic, I recommend it to everyone!

Vantaggi: I love that it allows multiple people to see what we are working on. It's great for a variety of functions like mind mapping, brainstorms, and flow documentation for applications.

Inconvenienti: Nothing really except would love to recovered deleted teams boards.

Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Intrattenimento, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/4/2021

"Manage idea with Miro"

Commenti: I mainly use it for the digital whiteboard to help me gives a better idea presentation to my team. Overall, i really love to use it daily with my team.

Vantaggi: I really like working with the digital whiteboard as it help me to express my ideas in visual presentation and people can understand it more easily with the visual presentation. Collaborating on idea is the best to be done with this software.

Inconvenienti: A training is a must with this software, as some of the feature is not easily to be mastered on how they are working and what the tool can do. After all, it is only a little set back compared to the benefit that i receive.

• Data della recensione: 20/4/2021
Jack D.
Student
Design, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2021

"Teams experience"

Commenti: Overall really positive its made collaboration on design projects while working remotely a breeze. Almost good enough to replace F2F if i'm honest. I've recommended Miro to a few people think it would be great if it integrated with MS teams too in an ideal world but even still a great stand-alone tool.

Vantaggi: Love the tools available overall. So easy to get started on a design project and collaboration is slick and painless. Also a little detail i like is that when you paste a link onto a board it appears as a little window instead of just a messy link, really nice little detail.

Inconvenienti: The whole teams system could do with a change. Its very messy at the moment, especially using the free version when you can only edit 3 boards in a team at once. Who owns boards isn't always obvious and it seems like the Just Me section isnt working properly (for me at least) as I am seeing everybody's boards instead of just my own

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2021
BDM
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/3/2019

"Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end"

Commenti: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Vantaggi: Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Inconvenienti: Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities

• Data della recensione: 19/3/2019
R.manoj A.
Product Manager
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2021

"All in one tool for collaboration, ideation and planning"

Commenti: My overall experience with Miro is super cool because the product me to achieve my tasks as a UX designer in eery product building journey very easier because of its intuitive and easy to use features.

Vantaggi: The Collaboration feature that Miro provides has enormously helped me to easily conduct Retrospective sessions without any hassle.It also acts as a knowledge base for the product, design and marketing teams to know more about the product's ideation and it's planning.

Inconvenienti: I feel the cost per extra participant for the collaborative session is costlier as it is an extra charge other than the subscription price.So kind of dynamic pricing plan for startups would be really helpful.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2021
Remco B.
CTO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 22/4/2021

"An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much more."

Commenti: Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Vantaggi: I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Inconvenienti: Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

• Data della recensione: 22/4/2021
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Intrattenimento, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/3/2021

"Right tool for online visual collaboration"

Commenti: Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Vantaggi: Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Inconvenienti: There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

• Data della recensione: 22/3/2021
Francesca T.
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/5/2021

"Ideale per teamwork"

Commenti: Con il ricorso allo smartwork sempre più le persone si trovano a lavorare da casa o quantomeno distanti gli uni dagli altri, per cui gli strumenti tradizionali - come la flip chart - non possono più essere utilizzati.
Ho iniziato ad utilizzare Miro proprio per mantenere le sezioni classiche di brainstorming all'interno del gruppo con flipchart e post IT virtuali.
Nel mio caso specifico solitamente creo uno spazio virtuale che vado a suddividere in più sezioni (argomenti) dove, per ciascuna sezione partecipano persone diverse. Generalmente utilizzo Miro per le sessione di brainstorming dove, post approfondimento su argomenti di stampo diverso, ciascun componente del team scrive le proprie idee su un post it virtuale e lo incolla sulla lavagna virtuale. I post IT sono di diverso colore, in modo tale che ogni persona può identificarsi con un colore diverso.
Al di là di queste funzioni base, Miro ha diversi format di lavoro che possono essere personalizzati, ad esempio dà la possibilità di votare virtualmente le idee più apprezzate pubblicate sui post IT virtuali.

Vantaggi: Miro è una piattaforma facile da usare sia per chi crea lo spazio di lavoro che per i fruitori finali.
Praticamente sostituisce la flip chart fisica con uno spazio virtuale dove le persone possono interagire tra loro. L'aspetto che preferisco è l'enorme spazio, praticamente infinito, che permette di suddividere diversi team anche se il progetto è unico (quindi anche creando un'unica stanza, lo spazio al suo interno può essere diviso in modo tale che diversi gruppi possano lavorare contemporaneamente senza disturbarsi l'uno con l'altro).
Miro offre un breve video introduttivo che aiuta a comprendere meglio le funzioni della piattaforma e a creare uno spazio di prova per gli utenti che non hanno mai utilizzato la piattaforma in precedenza; seguendoti passo a passo.

Inconvenienti: Nella versione gratuita possono essere creati al massimo tre spazi, problema che però è facilmente bypassabile suddividendo uno spazio in più sezioni.

• Data della recensione: 22/5/2021