Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Tebra

Tecnologia di fatturazione comprovata e affidabile per studi indipendenti. Semplifica la fatturazione medica e mantieni il controllo del tuo studio.

Ulteriori informazioni su Tebra

Aspetti positivi:

It Is user friendly and the Support is awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

He was is such a rush to meet his deadlines that he ran through the information at lightening speed and was very annoyed at my questions.

Valutazioni di Tebra

3,8
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,6

Lo consiglieresti?

Tebra ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.259 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Tebra?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.259)

Laurie
Laurie
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Not the Best for a Small Clinic

5,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Teegan
Teegan
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great EHR with room for improvement for natural healthcare providers

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using Kareo has been a overall great experience. It does almost everything we want it to do well, and the few things it needs to improve it at least allows you to do partially.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the layout of Kareo. The dashboard is great and offers a lot of functionality while still looking clean and professional. The clinical portion is great as it shows all the sections of the note on one page. The ability to add and remove sections is also very useful. The interaction checker is nice, but needs improvement. The iPad app is really slick and I preferring using it when adjusting my patients (Chiropractor), as it allows me to quickly tap on each segment I'm adjusting from a list.

Aspetti negativi:

There is very little support for natural products/supplements in Kareo. You CAN make it work, but it's definitely not easy - requiring manually entering every single product you wish to recommend in the "Drug Favorites" section.

Crnp (USA)

Box review

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Just a general ok for this topic it’s not great

Aspetti positivi:

Billing module is great once you learn how to use it. Learning curve is great

Aspetti negativi:

Setup and learning to use it. Lack of support

isabella
office manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

WEBSITE TEBRA

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: SO FAR IT HAS BEEN GOOD, IT IS VERY EASY FOR PATIENTS

THE EASE ONE HAS WHEN MAKING PATIENT APPOINTMENTS

Aspetti negativi:

SOMETIMES THE BILLING PART IS VERY COMPLEX, AND WHEN REPRINTING AN INVOICE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT.

Ryan
Clinic Manager (USA)
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Tebra is a horrible and insidious company.

1,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

An insidious company is one that uses its platform not to help people solve a problem, but to lure people in to take their money. Tebra is one of these companies, and therefore, in my overall experience, there was nothing positive about Tebra.

Aspetti negativi:

Tebra's customer service is bottom of the barrel nearly non-existant. Once their sales team lures you to sign a contract, they are only intersted in taking your payments, not in software utilization. Tebra was non-functional for my practice, and they were more concerned with me continuing to pay despite my inability to use the software than they were with helping me fix the issue so I could use the software. Other companies were able to work with my clinic so I could use their software, but Tebra told me they could not help me use the functionality I paid for, and still expected me to continuing to pay. When I told them I had to cancel because their system was not functional for my clinic like they had promised it would be, they charged me a large early termination fee. Do not use this company, they only care about taking your money.

Camille
Office Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Great EMR !

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I have had a great experience and very small hiccups while implementing the EMR.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use for all types of tasks and how you can modify it to your taste.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer support needs improvement wether is by phone and by email.

Ismel
PMHNP-BC (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Worst customer service and support ever

2,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The worst I have ever had in my life with an EHR system.

Aspetti positivi:

Documentation is easy, templates work fine.

Aspetti negativi:

I want to make sure I remember the following text: "They do not have adequate support for processing ERAs and EDIs. The customer service is friendly but they don't fix anything, and the loyalty team is impossible to reach after 2 pm even though they claim to be working. It's horrible to try to obtain any revenue from them. I had to close my practice because of them. The administrators lack knowledge in setting up the ERAs and EDIs and they rely only on a few "specialists" who barely communicate with the clients. When they open a "ticket," they close the cases without actually solving the problem. The cancellation fee is ridiculously high, and even if your practice makes no revenue because of their bad service and support, they still charge the fee. The loyalty team is careless and lacks empathy. They don't appreciate the business relationship and they always try to blame the client for the bad work they do. I am not satisfied with the product, the service, or the support of this platform and I advise everyone who reads this not to purchase it."

Michele
President and Owner (USA)

Stay away unless

3,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: wishing I would have gone with a different program or just sucked up the expensive costs of the one I had, which had no issues

Aspetti positivi:

Claims reports are good. Clear and easy to understand.

Aspetti negativi:

Where to start? Billing is a joke - each claim line counts as a claim in the total you get each month - not per patient date of service as described and indicated multiple times by the sales person. Training was supposed to be weekly checkins, and actually training time. Our trainer literally did one session, and then we never heard from her again. When we were approached by customer service to see how we were doing, we flat out explained all the issues, no training, any time we did reach out to the trainer we were told to go look online when we already had, enrollments had not communicated an important step and it cost us nearly $1000 more one month due to their errors, etc. Supervisor took notes, explained how training should have been and was sorry that did not happen, yet specifically made mention how the trainer would not be reprimanded or counseled in any way on this issue, no one time adjustment on fees since we did not get the training we were promised in writing. Did suggest filing a case with accounting to see if we could get some of the submission fees refunded - that has been going on over 6 months now with no response - don't exepct one at this time Reports overall are missing - cannot get a detailed A/R report to print that shows both insurance and patient on the same print out - I can do patients, or I can do insurance but not both on same report System likes to lag when trying to change screens - IT has been out and its not our systems, its Tebra Not being able to do everything in a cloud based system is frustrating - apparently front desk and providers live in the cloud based side, billers and accountants live on the desktop side - this should be fully cloud based by this point in time - other systems have figured it out years ago

Utente Verificato

Just a wonderful platform

4,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The staff and their support through initial setup, continued training, billing issues, and routine management of my practice. Customer support is easily the most important part of a program like this and they have a 5 star group!

Aspetti negativi:

I think the app on the phone has more issues than I would like but I am sure it is hard to combine all the perks of the desktop version into an app without an issue.

Annette
Doctor (USA)

Cannot get customer support

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Right now pretty bad. I cannot stress enough how awful it is to not be able to get help when it's needed.

Aspetti positivi:

Right now? Not much. The notes are good, but so are Microsoft word documents.

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot collect payments from patients- which is a huge issue. Previously their customer care has been abysmal and they take weeks to reach out to you. Or I've left a review in the past and got a call immediately. That doesn't look good.

Hannah
Manager (USA)

Tebra Makes it Easy

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

By streamlining billing, communications, and telemedicine, Tebra creates an integrated platform for patients and providers.

Aspetti negativi:

Tebra can take some time for deployment.

SLOAN
OFFICE MANAGER (USA)

Kareo Clinical

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

Aspetti negativi:

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

Shirley
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo

own

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Initially, I found the product very difficult to maneuver since it has numerous steps that one needs to take to do one simple task.

Appointment, scheduling, submitting claims,

Aspetti negativi:

Invoicing, posting checks, and reconciliation of payments.

Libby
CEO (USA)
Salute mentale, 11-50 dipendenti

Kareo now Tebra is laughable

1,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Terrible. I would never recommend this company to anyone. I honestly cannot believe they are still in business. The support team is not helpful when we run into a problem, the administrative team is nonresponsive.

Aspetti positivi:

The telehealth feature when it is working is nice.

Aspetti negativi:

Kareo is the worst EHR system I have ever used. It is constantly breaking, they take away features and products on a monthly basis without warning. It only works on a windows based computer.

Jan
Admin. Assistant (USA)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Kareo for ParkerPT

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It is a wonderful product to house medical billing information. You have easy access and may reports and tools to access when managing patient accounts. I love the on-boarding. I felt it was helpful and very comprehensive. I wish there were opportunities to work with this group to learn what is new or old that I could benefit from knowing. There is so much this system can do and I just don't feel like I am taking advantage of all the features because I don't use or remember to use from our initial training sessions.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very intuitive and I like all the options you have but don't have to pay for unless you use. Being a small business we are always looking for ways to increase productivity and save money.

Aspetti negativi:

Posting of ERA. This has not been improved since we began using 10+ years ago and if it has then I missed the memo. You have to address each individual date of service verses reviewing and have post automatically. I would even be happy to setup default selections to make posting quicker. Also would like a resource to assist with rejection error messages that would provide suggested issues. Current messages can be very cryptic.

Liz
Owner/Biller (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, Lavoratore autonomo

No Billing Flow

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Terrible. I was over anxious in signing a new software and the salesmen are good. When it comes time to implementing the software it is fairly easy. However it really is a time consuming software. There are so many unnecessary steps. For someone who runs their own business and is an active biller I don't want to dedicate the time you have to with a software like this just to get out one claim! Here is the real kicker, and this is my fault for not reading the contract through....I signed up for a year! My salesman never mentioned that at ALL!. So for the 5 claims I tried with this terrible software I am on the hook for $3600 to get rid of it!

Aspetti positivi:

Comparatively to other billing software....nothing.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no flow from entering a patient to completing a bill. Even entering a patient's insurance is 3-4 additional steps. When you search a patient's eligibility be ready to read for days. You may or may not get accumulative amounts and you will have to scroll through pages to try and find it. The fact is though it is user friendly in the fact that its pretty black and white for a biller that has to be the worst software I have tried.

Rahul
Fonte della recensione

Great software for billing but the EHR could use some polish

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Kareo is very good. We use them for our software and practice management. I’m not using the EHR as it is not included with the package and there are some limitations for my specialty when participating in the MIPS

Aspetti positivi:

The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is modular in that you paid for different modules from the E in charge of the software and practice management features They have a great feature set. There always improving and adding more functionality.

Aspetti negativi:

There are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. The HR should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate it is plenty of boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in there are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. Each shot should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate at this point your boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in MIPS. They should be a QCDR.

Mathew

Alternative considerate:

Not good for our single-physician dermatology practice

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Not good. See my "Cons" list above. Unfortunately instead of month-to-month...the sales guy (who, after you sign up, you'll never hear from again) talked me into 1 year. Now I'm trying to buy out that year so we can go back to CollaborateMD...which was much more evolved...user-friendly...with features that actually work.

Aspetti positivi:

Fairly easy to use on a daily basis for me as the physician, entering SOAP notes. I did like immediately entering ICD-10 and CPT codes right after seeing the patient and writing my note. Relatively inexpensive compared to other options

Aspetti negativi:

Whew.... 1. I guess my expectations for a "success coach" were different from what they provide. If, during implementation you want to schedule time with your "coach," that person provides you a link to THEIR schedule and you find a time (usually at least a week away) and pencil yourself in. 2. Many ICD-10 and CPT codes for my specialty are not in Kareo when you go to create the superbill. It's been 2 years now....unacceptable. 3. To link to a lab or pathology...they provide you with a form which then gets sent to that lab. From there it's up to you to see that it happens. Both the hospital lab we use and UCSF dermatopathology were unable to link with Kareo. 4. The "voice reminder" feature is a really bad late '70's computerized voice. If it calls a patient and gets a voicemail...it begins talking as soon as it hears a voice (the message) so by the time the patient's recorder begins recording...the message is already almost over. The patient is left wondering what that computerized voice was and who called? 5. The visual accounting screen is really poorly laid out.

5 anni fa

Hello Mathew, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our system. We value any and all feedback about our software, as it helps us to continually evolve and improve our services. It is important to us that your practice is set up for success in every way possible, and our Success team is an important part of that process. In addition, our Support team is available and willing to provide immediate support if your Success coach is unavailable. We currently have a specialist assigned to your account, and they will be contacting you immediately to address your specific concerns. Regards, Kareo

Aamr
MD (USA)

Stay Away

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I signed up for Kareo with all the promises that they had given us about the functionality and up until the start date everything seemed fine. After starting it I realized that half the options were not available and my staff could not work with Kareo.
Every single time we called them they referred as to their online videos. Their staff is unable to answer any questions.
I ended up switching back to my old software after 1 day of a clinical mess in my office, and they refused to cancel my subscription. So after I used Kareo only for 1 day and I signed a 1 year contract which they refused to cancel, I ended paying for a year, when i tried to tell them to cancel the automatic yearly renewal, their staff said that I have to call them on 29 April to cancel for 1 May otherwise it will be renewed for another year.
I decided to just pay for the entire year and get them off my back. Very sad.
I usually am not that pained by a Software enough to go and write reviews but I would definitely Suggest everybody keep away from this product.
Their service is the worst ever.

Aspetti positivi:

The web based scheduling and the fact that I could switch over after a few days, but that was a farce since there was no real training.

Aspetti negativi:

No automatic fax , very poor support, every question is answered with please look at the video. and please read below, they are trying to make every penny they can

3 anni fa

Hi Aamr, Thank you for your valued feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when utilizing our products. Before the contract sign up we scheduled a demo session to ensure our product did fit your needs as a healthcare provider. Additionally, we have live training sessions available and a success coach who's on call for when you have doubts or questions. Our main focus as a company is to cater to the healthcare providers and their billing partners work and ensuring a successful journey for our customers is top priority. Thank You, Kareo

Utente Verificato
Fonte: GetApp

Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Vandalized my practice.

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Hard to say all that is bad. I so wanted to like this service. They falsified reporting to me. To try to inflate their influence they reported more than one patient as having written positive reviews weeks before the patient's first contact with me. Then, they denied it. I asked them to not do anything with my account from then on as I couldn't trust them. Over considerable time, I built out my own Google business profile which they had access to and deleted!I specifically asked the salesperson before subscribing if I would have complete control of my own website. She assured me I would. Well, I don't. They control MY website and ALL the analytics! This makes it impossibe for me to grow my own Facebook/Google analytics. The algorithms can not learn about my practice because they control the data! This is very close to fraud.I want control of my website back.I want control of my Google analytics.I want my business page, that I built out, not Patient Pop, restored!What makes it all worse is that NO ONE takes responsibility for anything at this company. Very nice people give you promises and a constant run around. One person fixes something and another person undoes it all the while leaving me out of the process. The website they built for me used a boiler plate template with no originality or professional look. The text they provide reads like it was written by a high school student. Not at all the impression I want to give of my practice.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of access to analytics. The people were quite friendly, but one didn't know what the other was doing.

Aspetti negativi:

1.) The disorganization of the staff. One person did not know what the other was doing. No one took responsibility for anything.2.) Can't get a straight answer from anyone, or at least not a consistent answer.3.) The sales people are deceptive. I specifically asked if I would be in complete control of my website and I was assured I would. I have no control.4.) THEY control all of your data, not you. This is extremely important if you want to run Facebook or Google ads. The algorithms these companies use can not learn about your website or direct traffic to you because PP pools all your data with others so that THEY can benefit from your site, but not you!5.) I built out my own Google Business Page. PP had nothing to do with it. They deleted my work. All of it! They vandalized my most important source of exposure to my community for my practice. Spite? Ignorance? Incompetence? Some combination? I don't know. But I'm the one who suffers. Stay far far away from this company.

Patrick
President (USA)

3 year review

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Kareo has been a good learning experience for me to determine what I expect and need from an EHR system. I have been looking into others systems and expect to be with another company within a year. For a small clinic, this may work well for a provider. For a Group Practice that is expanding, it is lacking the support for the amount of issues they are working to fix.

Aspetti positivi:

Price. As a new practice, price was very influential in the decision to go with Kareo. Our Success Coach was very helpful at first. Kareo appeared to have a high turnover initially which made it difficult during the first several months. However the Success Coaches were the highlight of Kareo's customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact of the matter is their customer support lacks the manpower to answer calls in a timely manner to be helpful. I have had staff/myself on hold for over 30 min waiting to get through to customer support on several occasions. Just in the last couple weeks I opened a case file. Kareo says they will have someone call you within a certain time-frame. A week later I had my staff call to only find out that the case was closed out without anyone calling us and the problem still persisted. We have issues with provider super billing that rearranges diagnosis codes from the provider view to the billing view. Provider lists diagnosis in a certain order and when billing receives it it is in a different order.

4 anni fa

Hello Patrick, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback with us. We are committed to working with you on overcoming any obstacles you've experienced, and will have someone reach out to you directly to discuss your concerns more in depth. Thank you again for your honest feedback, and we look forward to speaking to you soon, Regards, Kareo

Kyle
Office Administrator (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Run Away. Kareo is Awful and Could Ruin Your Practice. It Nearly Ruined Ours. Stay Away.

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Horrible. Kareo managed billing was absolutely horrible. We lost tens and tens of thousands of dollars to incompetence and mistakes. Collections were so bad it nearly cost us our practice. We were told they had knowledgeable billers and coders, but the opposite was true. It got so bad that Kareo has to sell off their managed billing department, which took this nightmare to a whole new level. We are still trying to clean up the messes that they made. But there was only so much we could do and the providers never got paid. The people who took over said that they had never seen such gross incompetence.

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing. The interface is modern looking, but it hides the abominable lack of functionality. The EHR is a poorly thought out and is missing basic functionality. The whole system is clunky and you and your staff will waste countless hoursuyiuyi

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have enough room to write a complete list of how terrible Kareo is. Basically, the EHR is a poorly thought out and is missing basic functionality. The whole system is clunky and you and your staff will waste countless hours trying to create work arounds. Your system will go down in the middle of your clinic and you have no recourse. During a particularly bad couple of days of no and/or unusably slow service, we had no choice but to close our office. Kareo will say they are fixing issues or updating functionality, but the fixes are generally meaningless and the updates are mostly ineffectual. Customer support is also terrible. The calendar is very poor and does not interface with well with the rest of the EHR. In just one example, we were having issues with Kareo creating ghost appointments and randomly deleting patient appointments. It was throwing our practice into disarray because nobody could figure out what was happening. Imagine your patients being emailed for appointments they don’t have and showing up for clinic on random days or patients not showing up at all even though they are on the calendar. Kareo knew about the problem, saw what was happening and could not fix it. . It was yet another Kareo glitch due to the badly executed and buggy software. This is just one example among dozens of how Kareo will make it very expensive and difficult to successfully run your practice.

4 anni fa

Hello Kyle, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience and truly value your feedback. It is important to us to understand where we may be falling short so we can continue to focus on providing a world-class experience for our customers. Although our managed billing solution is now managed by a separate company, this was not due to inadequate management or a lack of customer focus. Regarding our EHR, we apologize that we were not a fit for your practice. Kareo has offered our EHR solution for years and we are proud that customers have consistently utilized our system as a tool to provide simple and reliable patient care. Although we did have latency issues recently, these have been resolved and we are constantly working to ensure we learn from these experiences. We see that you have been in communication with our loyalty team, and they will continue to assist you with any questions or concerns. Best, Kare

Daniel
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Eprescribing is virtually unusable and company does not care

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Software looks slick to an administrator but is absolutely frustrating if you are busy and trying to diagnose and prescribe for patients. Get something that does the basics well.

Aspetti positivi:

It looks slick in a sales presentation and has numerous features for collecting bills.

Aspetti negativi:

1. There is no way to refill an eprescription. 2. There is no way to verify whether eprescriptions are received except to call the pharmacy which takes forever. At irregular intervals eprescriptions are not received. Patients are upset. 3. You have to manually enter your NDEAN for every single rx for buprenorphine. This is an incredible waste of time. The company doesn't care. 3. It does absolutely no good to call customer support and tell them there is something wrong with the software. They are not interested. They will tell you you can recommend a "future improvement". I even tried this and never heard back. You are stuck with it. 4. The fonts are designed to look artistic to an administrator but the contrast is low and hard to read (dark grey on light grey) to fonts are large and there is so much unused space you have to frequently switch screens.

3 anni fa

Thanks for the review. Kareo allows refills of standard eRX and EPCS requests. For EPCS requests(Specific to Schedule iii and iv medications only), you can add up to 3 refills when creating the prescription(or up to 90 days of refills). For Schedule i and ii, refills aren't allowed but you're able to set future refill dates the pharmacy will not fill until the specified date. For errors with eRX or EPCS requests, Kareo has a section specifically for send failures under the "Refill Request" section that gives visibility to any problems. While our system does require you enter a NDEAN number when submitting EPCS requests, we are looking to further develop that function and begin participating in the NDEAN waiver program as soon as possible. For font, we use Helvetica, Sans Pro & Arial to provide a professional and easy to read experience with our platform. If text is too large or small, it may be your web browser settings. We will be reaching out to you to go over these concerns. -Kareo

James

The worst of the worst

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: You have been warned, don't use Kareo. Customer service is zero! Literally none. I have written multiple times about this issue. It either gets ignored or I get a reply 6 weeks later that says to "clear my cookies". Brilliant suggestion, I am a moron and never thought of that.....and guess what? That solution doesn't work at all! You can disable cookies it doesn't matter. You will be logged out over and over for the rest of eternity. My wife is dealing with it as we speak. Also payments through Kareo is a complete joke. This is 4th grade software, and isn't worth the price. Spend $50 more and get something that actually functions.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a fairly simple layout with easy navigation and basic functionality. Easy to learn and get started because it has almost no functionality. Notes are somewhat easy to write.

Aspetti negativi:

This is the single most frustrating EMR I have ever seen and I have used at least 8 different ones. I had heard this was a problem from other reviews but I figured they were doing something wrong or it wouldn't happen to me. Here is the issue: Kareo has a timed automatic logout feature. BUT.... it doesn't work like anything else I have ever seen. It will log you out in the middle of a note, when you are entering demographic data or any other time if feels like it. There is no warning (sometimes there is but it still logs you out anyway) it will randomly log you out. All that work you were doing is GONE. Do you enjoy doing your notes 2, 3 and 4 times? This is the perfect system for you then!! Sign right up and you can spend 2-3 hours per day trying to write one note! Or when you have a patient on the phone and you are trying to schedule their visit, the system will continuously log you out over and over! Did I say that it keeps logging you out? Yes....yes I did! As an added bonus, there will be random times (a few per month or more) where once the system logs you out and you log back in, it will automatically log you back out. That's right....you will get to log in and be automatically logged out over and over and over and over and over and over and over....until you give up for the day! Think the issue might be related to the type of computer you have? Nope....this convenient logout feature works on all computers!

Esther
Partner (USA)

Clunky, inflexible

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: There is no way to customize a letter to other providers in batches. We have brought it up multiple times and they just say something like "yes, that is too bad". That is the attitude they have (friendly but not really into implementing changes that are helpful).
The note writing is painfully difficult to streamline. They are built for primary care. Changing templates is clunky.

Aspetti positivi:

The front staff like how it works in general. Customer service listens, although they are incapable ot changing anything. I like the functionality to check patients meds with pharmacies.

Aspetti negativi:

It is clunky and inflexible. Wastes a lot of our time in terms of our inability to edit templates out of their primary care building blocks. Customer service is friendly but requests to make things more efficient are simply "submitted" (not implemented).

3 anni fa

Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all feedback; it helps address areas that may need improvement. We are happy to hear that overall you are happy with our support. We apologize that some features you mentioned are not currently available. We are constantly updating our software and implementing features that are useful and timesaving. As much as we would love to implement all features our customers suggest, our product team prioritizes requests based on overall impact. Please continue to submit feature requests, we can assure you these are reviewed on a regular basis and have been instrumental in developing many of the functionalities we have introduced over the years. Furthermore, we have training available on the use and customization of our templates and offer a template personalization service for a fee depending on the amount of work and time needed to build these out. Please contact support team for more information if needed. Thank You, Kareo

Mary
Billing and Consulting Owner and Biller (USA)
Studi medici, Lavoratore autonomo

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Aspetti positivi:

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Aspetti negativi:

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.