Recensioni su SolarWinds Service Desk

Informazioni su SolarWinds Service Desk

Samanage è la piattaforma di help desk IT più recensita e più votata. Leggi cosa ne pensano i clienti!

Ulteriori informazioni su SolarWinds Service Desk

Aspetti positivi:

This is very easy to use and all of the information is very efficient to find.

Aspetti negativi:

The Chat response from an agent on Solarwinds takes time to respond. If there's an outage the email delivery is slightly delayed for the announcement.

Valutazioni di SolarWinds Service Desk

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SolarWinds Service Desk ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 539 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SolarWinds Service Desk?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (539)

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It is simple to implement, administer, and update

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: In my opinion, web-based program solutions are the way of the future, and SolarWinds is right there with them. I truly mean it when I say I'd want to switch to SolarWinds because of the ease with which everything can be done from a web browser.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that we can measure time, open rates, add project and task users, and connect files to our projects and tasks. This is a must-have for me in my current position. It's a great way to stay on top of tasks. All task updates are sent to you in real time. Support and asset management use cases are at the bleeding edge of this technology here. An good solution that meets the majority of ITSM criteria is available.

Aspetti negativi:

The task arrangement for submitting new tickets might be a little complicated at times. Most users won't be able to see or realize how much backend setup is required, thus someone has to do it or teach them.

Hossam
Hossam
Network Infrastructure & Operations Manager (Arabia Saudita)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

Hossam's SolarWinds Service Desk Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience with SolarWinds is very positive, although we have switched to another system due to budget issues, yet i still prefer it.

Aspetti positivi:

SolarWinds Service Desk is easy to use & what i like most about it is its dashboard customization feature, as i can be able to monitor my team's ticket status all day long, without having to look into the tickets of other teams, and being SolarWinds, it gives me the ability to view it in appealing charts, and reporting & notification is well maintained.

Aspetti negativi:

The least i like about it is its cost in relative to other ticketing systems in the market.

IT Administrator (Singapore)
Musica, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great all in one solution

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: A good choice for all IT teams to start out with

Aspetti positivi:

The reporting and service catalog saved us a lot of time when doing our monthly reviews. Integrations with different systems such as google and zapier was seemless as well

Aspetti negativi:

Not as customizable and unable to get what we want exactly. Have to do quite a number of work arounds instead.

Utente Verificato
Service Desk Administrator (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good Out-Of-Box product for small, scalable team

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were attempting to solve the issue of ticket management in the IT department. While it was a great out-of-the-box solution, it didn't offer the unique scalability we needed and the customer service wasn't helpful in growing the product with our needs. However, I still believe that, for a small shop, this product offers the best value for the price and is a great entry-level solution.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that, out-of-the-box, Samanage offers great core functionality with a stable product that ties neatly into a beautiful UI for the end users. The UI is where Samanage really knocks it out of the park though. It's modern, simplistic, "forum" layout is attractive and intuitive, and chat indicators on the tickets feels like your moving from a traditional email reply into a IM chat.

Aspetti negativi:

There's a lot to be desired when it comes to the fine details of the service. There are specific customization options for project management and ticket automation that aren't available that we wanted in our shop. When we reached out to our support member to discuss a possible addition/fix. They advised us to post our suggestion on their feedback board and if it received enough votes they would implement it. The same suggestion was found submitted over a year ago on the board (with over 300+ votes) yet no action was taken. I was hoping for a more, collaborative answer, instead of posting on a forum board in hopes that other members validate my need for them to implement it.

Bart
Sr Accountmanager (Paesi Bassi)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Solarwinds servicedesk helps you service the customers

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Very happy!

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy and nice to see servicedesk system, good integration with other Solarwinds tools, remote acces works fine, CMDB, Solarwinds patchmanagement, remote control

Aspetti negativi:

In fact it's easy to use bit the price is a little it higher then some other tools.

Gianluca
IT administrator (Italia)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Good Software

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use, it's very easy and it is useful, fast and with no problems.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface is not so good but fair enough to understand

Jonathan
Undergraduate Associate (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Easy to learn and use

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Solarwinds has been a very easy to learn and use system, with a friendly user interface. It is a great starting point for users that do not have experience with information management systems.

Aspetti positivi:

The processes that are most used by my team are very easy to perform. Ticket creation is assisted by a very user friendly UI, and ticket management after tickets are created allow for tickets to reflect evolving issues.

Aspetti negativi:

Proper ticket management and the ability to provide a resolution at the time of creating the ticket without closing it are just a few quality of life improvements that I can see missing as a low-tier help desk member.

Erdem
Game Programmer (USA)
Videogiochi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My overall experience was great.

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I was looking for a computer management software to help me manage my network and services and came across Solarwinds Service Desk. It offers an incredible amount of functionality, while maintaining a simplistic user interface. The product allows me to manage my network and services from a single place and provides a powerful group management capability, which is very user friendly. I was able to set up and customize different groups based on my own needs and preferences.

Aspetti negativi:

No problem, it was a great experience and I am very satisfied. I think I haven't had any complaints since the day I used it.

Mayank
Senior Specialist (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Experience with MS Teams (Pending)

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall experience is amazing & I am loving this application.

Aspetti positivi:

I am using this application since last 2 years & I found that real time alert triggering & Search feature is superb. We can easily find any required data using this app if it is available in its database & if it is configured.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, I found no reason which I can share as a low-light for this app. Nothing which I can mention as a dwarback for this app.

Samuel
Systems Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

A comprehensive tool for daily IT Service Desk Management

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The suite has multiple functionality for the handling, tracking, escalation and resolution of daily IT issues

Aspetti negativi:

Not all of the features are easily customizable.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An excellent tool for service management

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: For the most part, Solarwinds Service Desk is utilized for automating incident generation through integration and reducing the amount of human work required. Custom dashboards make it possible to see the weekly, monthly, and yearly trends in various types of tickets, such as incidents, requests, changes, and issues, and to perform analysis.

Aspetti positivi:

It offers a wide range of functions, such as incident tools and an employee support site. In addition, the user interface is simple and clear. To reassign requests, learn about what happened, and access the information you need is simple. I no longer have to worry about maintaining the backend systems. Instead of getting bogged down in making sure all systems are up-to-date, we can concentrate on our business and providing excellent customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

When a ticket is being updated, the user is not informed that the ticket is in the process of being updated. Moreover, the fact that the search engine does not provide slack binding should be stressed more strongly. During the dynamic page refresh, the page becomes unresponsive.

Utente Verificato
System Support Specialist II (USA)
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti

Good Product for ITIL Best practices

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am the administrator of the application in my Managed Information Services department. I selected this product, deployed this product and administer this product and the setup and use of the product is intuitive and easy to master quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of creating automated workflows makes the product easy to use and creates efficiencies by automating mundane manual processes. Having the ability to work, escalate and integrate tickets all from a single pane of glass is also a good feature

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting is a downfall for a majority of apps these days. While some of this is mitigated through the ability to filter and export list results, more functionality in reporting is needed.

Dillon
Dillon
Service Delivery Project Manager (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Huge Upgrade

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience with this product have been great so far. Our employees use this platform more than our last and they have also been able to find their own solutions more. I really love the support from the customer support a lot. The support is always right on top of any issues and I have experience very quick responses when I do need to contact them. A+ on customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy the GUI is, editing the categories and assigning the ticket to a support tech is all very simple right from the first view. I also like how there is a quick view option where you can view the ticket without having to leave the screen.

Aspetti negativi:

We have an issue with Tasks. They cannot be changed once a service catalog item is ran which has made us have to create work around or create extra tickets in order for multiple people to work on one catalog item.

Jean-Louis
VP IT (Canada)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Enterprise Quality at a reasonable implementation cost.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Great ITSM alternative to the big guys, with all the same features, without the price tag. They offer a full feature trial and will help you with a PoC. Great value, positive ROI and superior TOC. Have a look at this one!

Aspetti positivi:

This tool is a hidden gem. Compared to it's peers in the ITSM space, SAmanage has all the features you would expect from an Enterprise ITSM without the Enterprise price tag. It's cloud based SAAS model saves you from the hassles of onprem setups, and if you are global it just works for all your users. The feature set is rich, I recommend you do a Proof of Concept (POC) with them to gain an appreciation of everything the product gives you. The on-boarding process was very well orchestrated, they guide your team through the whole implementation via a Trello board. Everything is spelled out for you, there is little risk here. Truly an Enterprise Grade Product at a reasonable SMB Total Cost of Ownership (or Subscription-ship). Worth having a look.

Aspetti negativi:

The product does not hit the radar in terms of "Known" go to ITSMs. So this left us to do more research and vetting with their existing clients. Also, because they are lean on price, they do not spend a lot of time "Wining and Dinning" you, and this gave us the false impression of the organization being small. They are not small as we found out in the implementation phase. They are a true SAAS so they don't have travelling sales people with territory in the traditional sense, again it gave us the wrong impression of their sophistication. Some of the features compared to the expensive ITSM packages are not as robust, but for the prices difference we can accept those as is. They meet our needs as is. I do recommend you do a PoC with them to gain a full appreciation for what they do offer and where some of their simplicity map-out for your needs.

Ronald
Ronald
Software Assurance (USA)
Ingegneria civile, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great platform for asset management and trouble ticket

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The pricing is based upon the number of users in our network that will be accessing the system, and the number of "Managers" running the system. The salesman were very helpful in providing a great offer on the cost and have kept that pricing concept since we started. As you are starting out with basically a "Blank Page" it can seem a little overwhelming at first setting everything up to get that final functional asset management and help desk system you envision. However, there are plenty of examples and their help & support is very responsive. To me, this "Blank Page" is one of the positive aspects of the system. Basically, with some limitations, if I can imagine it, I can build it with what they have provided. This is true if you keep in mind what the original system was designed for in the first place. (The point here is simply: you would be surprised what kind of things people have asked the system to do... way beyond the scope of its design...) It easily integrates with Active Directory (AD based on Windows 2003 is no longer supported as of this writing) and has a robust permissions setup, allowing you to allow and deny users any number of "Roles" that are pre-configured or that you create as needed. The easy deployment of the agent combined with the cloud based setup allows the system to work well with users and machines working both in the corporate network, as well as outside of it in satellite offices. The "Trouble Ticketing" interface can be customized and is easy to understand and navigate. Background elements include the ability to track tickets, warn administrators of tickets that have received no response, cluster common tickets to users and machines for trend and trouble tracking, and provides what I call "Live Response", where you can see who is looking at a specific ticket or item and see their notations instantly. Probably the most impressive portion of the system is that part that most users will never see: The asset management system. Once the agent has been installed and is communicating, the amount of information provided is overwhelming at first, and yet still organized and categorized. There is even a built in tool allowing the system to know when a computers warranty is up. My reason for not giving 5 stars across the board: The system sometimes has issues tracking software as the "Suite" it is licensed under. This is not necessarily and issue with this system as it is in how it is sold.

Flexibility The "Sand Box" approach. Support. Cost effective

Aspetti negativi:

Printers are auto-populated, not based upon where the printer is installed from and shared from, but by every single shared instance of that printer. As a result, a single printer in an office of 200 users all sharing the same printer will show an inventory of 201 printers. Software suites, like Autodesk "Building Design Suite Premium" are sold and licensed as a single unit, even though it is a collection of some 2 dozen programs and plugins. Samanage does not have the ability automatically, to track and manage this; it shows them as a bunch of separate programs. There is a way to cheat the system and make this work, but it is a manual step that requires a bit of work to setup and manage. It's getting better, but the agents do not always refresh as quickly as I would like.

Utente Verificato
Sr. IT Service Delivery Analyst (Kenya)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

SolarWinds Service Desk - Great Serve desk that meets the ITSM needs

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We've been using Solarwinds Service Desk for a few years now, and I highly suggest it. It provides cutting-edge support and asset management use cases. It is an excellent solution that satisfies the most, if not all, of the ITSM requirements, such as incident and issues management, changes and release management, and asset management.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Solarwinds provides an excellent Incident Management experience. Agents can prioritize events and add custom fields for improved reporting and analysis. 2. It includes remote control software (Dameware), which enables support personnel to quickly enter into clients' computers and provide remote assistance. 3. It is also beneficial for asset management. Organizations may maintain track of all assets, including their location and status. 4. It is quite simple to open a support ticket. Its connection with email makes things a lot easier. 5. It also provides a Customer Satisfaction survey (which is issued automatically) to assess the level of service provided. 6. It is also cloud-based, allowing users to join in from anywhere and give help.

Aspetti negativi:

1. The user interface could definitely benefit from some enhancements to make it easier to navigate. 2. The Search functionality is not properly optimized and frequently produces irrelevant results. 3. To create more user-friendly reports, the reporting may be upgraded with a much better UI. 4. The notification system may be improved to allow desktop pop-ups. 5. The mobile app frequently hangs.

Andrew
Center IT Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wish it was my daily driver...

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I enjoyed using this a great deal and wish we could move over to this from our current helpdesk solution. The connection time for our current software is absurd, having an external program needed just to remote in is a joke, and Kaseya goes down very...VERY often. This seems like the bar is set pretty low for SolarWinds to succeed, but I'd like to give credit where it's due. Web-based solutions for programs is truly the future in my opinion and SolarWinds is right inline with that. You can basically do everything from the web browser which means less for us to set up or maintain (and doesn't bug you about program updates all the time). I mean it when I say I'd love to move to SolarWinds.

Aspetti positivi:

To give some background, we took on IT services for a smaller company that was getting absorbed by us. While a lot of the IT foundations laid down were pretty flimsy or problematic, one thing stuck out as very well done. They were using Solarwinds for I.T. support and it was definitely a sigh of relief amongst the other mismanagement from before. Everything such as device enrollment was pretty simple, the feature set for online client management was well-stocked, and my favorite was the ability to remote in without needing an external program to do so. We currently use Kaseya and it's just hot garbage, I sincerely wish we could move over to Solarwinds for our main company's IT helpdesk tools.

Aspetti negativi:

While there is a lot to like about this, some of the UI felt a little "cramped" from time to time. The feature set was nice, but what I was looking for was sometimes a tiny little button on a small option bar. Perhaps some buttons or icons of size would help streamline things, as this can also make training others more difficult, since the task options are easy to miss.

James
Network and Security Engineer (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 201-500 dipendenti

Outstanding!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We needed a solution, and we needed one fast. We had test driven many, but something didn't feel right. Two things made us choose Samanage. The software had every feature we were looking for, and the people were excellent. From the beginning, we were treated like VIP's. We were given professional courtesy, we were given kindness and flexibility, we were shown appreciation, and we were given everything we needed to stand up the ticketing system in our environment. The staff, made us all feel like we were part of their family and we can't thank them enough. The demos were terrific, the trial was awesome, the sale itself went smooth, the implementation was perfect (including the SSO option), the support was phenomenal and the Go-Live went off without a hitch. This was just one of the best end to end experiences I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. The Samanage team are just a bunch of really cool professionals that truly care about their customers. Every call was a pleasure, and they taught us how everything worked. We have had nothing but excellent support, and we are happily enjoying all the features and functionality as we use it daily. I have personally thanked them over the phone, and in email messages, but I still can't thank them enough. We were on a hard deadline to get everything working in a very short time. The Samanage team delivered on time, and within budget. We couldn't be happier. Thank you, Samanage Team! You ROCK!!!!!! :)

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, very intuitive. As described in the demos. Evertyhing worked as expected.

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't know how to make me coffee in the morning, but other than that, it's hard not to like something that makes your life easier.

Saranjit
IT Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Solarwinds Great Ticketing system

4,0 3 anni fa

Ease of use Able to create custom Workflows Ability to build custom reports

Aspetti negativi:

Procurement module can use some improvement but does what it's intended to do.

Scott
Senior Systems Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Great little ITSM

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: They have been a great partner to work with bending over backwards to accommodate us in our mergers and acquisitions as we consolidated tenants and imported and exported data. They listened to our feedback and incorporated some of our ideas into their final product as well. They are a company that will work with you to get the job done the way you need it done.

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great ITSM. We have been with them for many years and have watched them grow. They have a lot of the features of the big name systems but without the high cost. If you are looking for an ITSM that will get the job done here it is. While it does not have all the expanded features of some of the big systems it has asset management, change management, incident management and a service catalog which is all you really need to get started. Plus they have integrations with other platforms like slack for interating with your tickets. Overall a good choice for an ITSM

Aspetti negativi:

The only drawback would be that they are a young company and they do not have all of the in depth features of some of the big ITSM's like Servie-now and others. But then again do you really need all that complexity?

Asim
Service Desk Manager (UK)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent ITSM tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Solarwind Service Desk has met all of our requirements. It is easy to use and follows ITIL best practises.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and customisation. Customer services

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting is limited. Even customisation in reporting is limited

Matthaniel
IT Specialist (USA)
Ristoranti, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Product for Helpdesk, Task Management and Software Inventory

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This solution is great for tracking incidents, solutions, problems, etc for company IT departments. It provides an easy to use interface that allows for easy creation of FAQs and a Solutions Database.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some things bulk items that cannot be imported without the use of the API, which is a tiny bit annoying, and some of their python and Ruby API sample code is out of date or no longer maintained.

Jada
Systems Analyst (USA)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A Great product with even greater potential

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we have had a generally positive experience with Service Desk, we would just like to see them mature out more of their features

Aspetti positivi:

A few of the things that I like most about Service Desk is the ease of learning to use it. I was able to go from one ticket management system to this one in a single day of training and have had almost no issues in terms of knowledge gaps. Their customer support is top tier and their change management workflow is one of the best I've seen.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting. By that I mean the lack of reports and reporting tools. It would be nice to be able to build out our own or create our own reports. A BI tool in this application would really put it over the top.

Support Engineer (USA)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing internal and external customer service portal

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Asset management, asset auditing, help desk ticketing system.

Aspetti positivi:

Amazing help desk ticketing system, it integrates with our two email inboxes for internal and external support. Our internal employees use one address while our external clients use the other. Everything goes into the same queue and are labeled and categorized appropriately. When we comment and attach documents on a ticket via Samanage, the requester gets a nicely formatted (and extremely customizeable) email with the details. The other great thing is the asset management software, you install the agent on any company computer/phone and it gives you an immense amount of information and auditing capabilities. It will literally tell you the manufacturer and serial number of monitors plugged in (even the laptop LCD screen!) Also, support is great! You can chat with someone whenever you want and they're very good about either answering right away, or researching the issue and following up later.

Aspetti negativi:

It costs a decent amount, and depending on how many administrators you have the costs can jump up. But I will say it's well worth it for all the features you get.

Todd
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Strong service desk software with a lot of potential

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Benefits:
1. Its easy to use and looks nice. Staff have required very little training, despite not having a centralized system.
2. Its pretty flexible. It's able to do about 90% of what we want it to do.
3. Support is active and engaged. Their community website has a lot of activity, both from others using the product as well as comments from Samanage's support.
4. Its actively developed. Recently Samanage unveiled their Labs feature, which allows areas to enable or disable new features to test out their functionality prior to implementation.
5. Reliability. Being a cloud service, you need it to be available and accessible. We've only had one minor outage during our time with Samange, and that was resolved quickly. They also provide great visibility into their uptime through a website, http://status.samanage.com
Problems:
1. Filtering. Filters for incidents need additional work to become more robust. Currently, each new filter type acts as an AND filter, while multiple of the same type of filter act as OR filters. In some cases, you can't achieve the type of filter required at all.
2. Reporting. While the built-in reporting looks nice and has some decent out-of-the-box reports, it's not at the level of sophistication most organizations really need to get their full value out of this product and the data it has. For instance, there is no query builder or ad-hoc reporting, so you're limited to what you see.
3. Groups and Roles. Groups are treated like individuals, so if you report on a group's incidents and one of the members in that group has an incident, you won't see it, which is challenging. Roles are pretty robust, but a person can only belong to one role. If you have exceptions for individuals, you basically need to create a special role for each one of those cases which won't scale for large organizations.
4. SLA's and automation. The current SLA implementation is restrictive and cumbersome. And that's pretty much the only way to provide any sort of automation to routing, closing, etc. for incidents.
5. Slow feature development. Samanage has done an excellent job of rolling out various features throughout the year. However, there are some long-standing feature requests that have been in development for years and executing on them has been slow.
While the above issues are a concern, I have faith they'll be addressed and result in a stronger product in the long run.