Recensioni su MedicsPremier

Informazioni su MedicsPremier

MedicsPremier: excellent for any size setting; multiple tax IDs, comprehensive EDI, scheduling, reports/analytics. Great also for RCMs.

Ulteriori informazioni su MedicsPremier

Aspetti positivi:

The MedicsPremier is very user-friendly. It makes the medical practice efficient and effective thereby enhancing performance in the Clinic.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the database structure makes it difficult to access the particular information one wants to at a given time. It takes a lot of knowledge to understand the right process.

Valutazioni di MedicsPremier

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

MedicsPremier ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 44 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (44)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Ordina per

Hai già usato MedicsPremier?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (44)

Ravitej
Ravitej
Chief Executive Officer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

With Premire Medica We have been able w bill at faster pace,

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The system meets our goals and efficiently sends out our claims every day. The secure cloud allows our laboratory to focus on billing, No servers or daily back-ups to worry about.

Aspetti positivi:

Our Genetics Laboratory specializes in PGX & CGX testing required a robust billing system that could be implemented within less than sixty (60) days that was cost effective. The Premier Medic's system allows for simple explosion codes that enables us to properly bill many CPT codes per patient. Many of the systems that we reviewed were NOT designed for a Laboratory environment. The system was installed quickly and all training was performed remotely by knowledgeable ADS staff members. There is a wide variety of management reports and the system allows us to customize the reports with little or no IT experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Our lab opted for start fresh with building many of our existing databases. There was a slight learning curve with all the additional data fields that the system has. The database entry was completed in about a week.

Margie

Excellence in PM Systems

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management.
My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

Aspetti positivi:

I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of a chart view with the easy to read Tabs in the demographic screen and ledger view. The super robust of Financial Reports within Medics Premier really gives a great view of your revenue forecast, as well as where your claims sit. These reports can be pulled in many, different ways, depending on what you are really looking for or need. This was a great ROI decision made. I definitely recommend ADS for your PM and EHR needs.

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry. This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.

Jeff

No support or response

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Software is fine but people and processes and worse than any other software I have worked with.

Aspetti positivi:

Software is easy to use and the application support team has been helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything starts with the sales team who is incompetent and generally will not respond. After several years, I have tried to add Texting but have to start with the Sales team. Apparently everyone with my organization has issues because the sales team initiates every request but is non-responsive.

Patricia
Billing and Coding Manager (USA)

Medics Premier

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My experience has been a positive one. I have been able to learn a lot over the last year and look forward to the opportunity to continue to learn as we move forward with our growth as a company.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is fairly user friendly. The menu options along with the online Help function guide you through the program functionality. The explanation per line is extremely helpful

Aspetti negativi:

The reports. It takes multiple reports to obtain information that could potentially be located by being able to customize a report. Figuring out which report will provide the most needed information has been my biggest challenge. Automation between our LIMS (lab) side and the billing software had not been successful

Elarie
President of billing co (USA)

A medical software that has grown with me for almost 30 years

Aspetti positivi:

It allows me to give my clients and patients reliable information within a minute. As a billing company, I have had requests for specific reports that I have always been able to supply. My software company has always responded quickly to my needs, no matter how small the problem was. Most important, when my hardware crashed many years ago, my information was retrieved and I was up and running within hours.

Aspetti negativi:

I was over whelmed by the look of Medics Premier initially. It took days to get comfortable with looking at so much information on a screen.

PATRICIA
Practice administrator (USA)

User Friendly

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We utilize the letter module & with the customized documents we created, we were able to discontinue using a professional print company. We fully utilize all modules of the product, from scheduling, to coding & billing, & patient statements.

Aspetti positivi:

MedicsPremier is extremely user friendly. We are able to quickly & efficiently perform tasks within the system in order to run our busy medical practice. MedicsPremier covers every aspect of office operation with ease. We are able to customize forms within the letter module to aid in patient care & daily tasks. We rarely have an issue but when necessary, support is readily available & expeditious.

Aspetti negativi:

We are very pleased with Premier & have used it for 20+ years. The only issue I can think of is, when making an appointment, if you open multiple screens, the demographics may not save.

Nicole
Admin Operations Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Medics Premier review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: “Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

Jessica

Great Product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Medics Premier integrates well with our EHR software. There are many features that we utilize and many that we do not; it’s nice to know we have options though.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see some improvement on customizable forms. We have made some requests in the past for certain forms to be created. While Medics was able to create something we could work with, it wasn’t exactly the outcome we had in mind. Our EHR software provides a word document that can be customized us and has been wonderful to use.

Jennifer
office manager (USA)

Overall good software

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall impression is 85% positive and I would still recommend them to others.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that the confirm phone texts go out the day before the appointment. We have it set to go out at 11 am and shortly after that the confirms and cancellations start coming in. It allows us the time to reschedule patients and to put patients in that are waiting for appointments.

Aspetti negativi:

I definitely am not crazy about when calling for customer service and have to put in a ticket and wait for a call back. The wait time is too long. I also would like them to improve on printing a statement for a patient. I tell patients jokingly "just 9 easy steps to a receipt".

Patrycja
office manager (USA)

good software

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Aspetti negativi:

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

Crista

Honest Review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: So far since getting Premier I will say the ease of scheduling and claims has become much simpler. i enjoy using this program daily.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of scheduling and sending out claims. Also the claims we receive this way being posted automatically makes my life much easier.

Aspetti negativi:

Secondary claims that need to be sent to insurances for some reason never go automatically. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong or if that is just how it is. Most times the claims post with no issues on occasion I have 2 insurances that do not like to post automatically.

Sam
Director of Operations (USA)
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Maximizing Clinic Flow with Medics Premier

Aspetti positivi:

Medics Premier is a wonderful software in that it is easy to use - but at the same time offers a great deal of flexibility and customization so that we can tailor it to meet our unique needs as a medical practice. The software is simple to navigate for the new employee, yet offers complex reporting and analytics to help us evaluate our continuous improvement.

Aspetti negativi:

In general, if there is a feature that is not already built in to the program, or some sort of additional reporting that we would like, the ADS Medics Premier team is always ready to help customize and push through improvements and additions.

Liza
Billing Manager (USA)

Great Customer Service

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Aspetti positivi:

Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Aspetti negativi:

It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

ELAINE
OWNER (USA)

MEDICS PREMIER REVIEW

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT CATERED TO MY TYPE OF BUSINESS. BUT IT WORKS

Aspetti positivi:

THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO LEARN AND USE. IT HAS ALOT OF FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS THAT ARE VERY USEFUL

Aspetti negativi:

THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT I CANNOT GET ELIGIBILITY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS. IT IS ALWAYS DOWN

BARBARA
Administrator (USA)

Tested and True

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: our insurance a/r and patient a/r is better than ever

Aspetti positivi:

easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD

Aspetti negativi:

alot of reporting options for me to remember, so whenever I need assistance, support is always willing to help

Sam
Consultant (USA)

Support Service Must Be Improved

Aspetti positivi:

The software is ""lightning fast to perform on.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer Support is something that needs to be drastically improved. We pay $3000.00 for our support contract and most of the time we wait about 3 hours on average for someone to call us on each ticket created. Any support calls placed after 3pm EST are not being returned until the next business day.

Eric
Owner and Chief Executive Officer (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I trusted my business with ADS....

Aspetti positivi:

I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money! My company has grown significally with ADS. They are always there for me!

Aspetti negativi:

When a company saves your money there is nothing negative to say!

CARYN
Billing/Credentialing (USA)
Salute mentale, 11-50 dipendenti

Review

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use and has great posting functions. Posting payments and charges goes smoothly in this software.

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't put the account overview in date of service order. It puts in order that it's entered which makes it hard to find specific dates without scrolling through the entire chart.

ANDREA
Admin director (USA)

MEDICS REVIEW

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD. NO REAL CONCERNS.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is user friendly , easy to learn and makes scheduling a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

The merging of patient information gets inputted at times if not careful and we lose the new information.

Cindy
Medical Biller (USA)

Great Medical Software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have found MedicsPremier to be easy to learn and use. It covers all of our practice needs from a to z. It allows us to customize the software to our needs.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have any complaints about the software, it suits our needs perfectly.

Curtis
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

MedicsPremier is our Go-To.

Aspetti positivi:

The biggest plus for us the high FPRR that we get with ADS. The second is the customer service. They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

We have not fully utilized the denials management elements of the software.

charles
doctor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

easy to use even for someone with no experience. Good customer support

Commenti: very good

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly. Easy to view data and reports

Aspetti negativi:

not very flexible and they do not have an EMR that supports pediatricians

TANYA
Owner (USA)

MedicsPremier Software

Aspetti positivi:

I like the functionality of the reports, posting of payments and charges with ease. Accounts are easy to read.

Aspetti negativi:

creating sets for users. setting up the scheduler.

Jordan
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Our Lab had an immediate need to find a better RCM Company that had experience in Toxicology Billing

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ADS Premier Medic's RCM system is 100% integrated to our LIS System. The data flows seamlessly from the LIS to ADS. Extensive training was provided by ADS. The system allows me to track all my claims and denials in one system without the need to go to a separate Clearing House Portal. Our Lab elected to use the ADS staff to perform ALL the billing and management tasks. I have full Access to Premier Medic's 24 by 7 utilizing a workstation or my I-Phone. The management reporting tools are extensive and our client services manager is just an e-mail or phone call away. ADS RCM has increased our revenue and decreased our open A/R extensively.

Aspetti negativi:

There was the need to complete additional paperwork after we left our previous billing service and went with ADS.

Orlando
HR/IT Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Excellent PM System

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent PM application compared to what we've used in the past.

Aspetti positivi:

Very flexible. Lots of features that while you may not need right away, are nice to have when needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Looks a little bit dated in look and feel.