Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Edmodo

Sistema basato su web che fornisce condivisione di contenuti, feedback in tempo reale, strumenti di comunicazione e gestione delle classi per il settore dell'istruzione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Edmodo

Filtra le recensioni (334)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Edmodo?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (334)

Alejandro M.
Alejandro M.
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Very useful even for non 100% educational institutions

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are not an educational institution like a School, College or University, but we at the hospital we offer Continuing Medical Education and Educational Training to the nurse staff and Doctors. Thats how we applied for this amazing platform without being an educational institution per-sé.
It has worked for us very nice, until now, it has been well accepted among the users.

Aspetti positivi:

The user interface is very friendly (because its based in the UI of Facebook), so people get used to it very easily. I also like all the features that this platform offers.

Aspetti negativi:

Its a little bit tricky to use at the beginning even for the administrator if you don't have to much knowledge about it.

Madi M.
Madi M.
Program Services Director (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Great range of features, high usability

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I love that Edmodo does pretty much everything that Google Classroom can do, but is linked to Microsoft instead. It has a huge range of features, is fun for kids to use, helps me organize all my online resources, manage my students' work, and provides a multitude of external resources to help me find topical lessons.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite feature is by far the Discover section. A huge range of resources are grouped by subject, and within the subject, it tags each video or resource for elementary, middle, or high school. Teachers can rate as helpful, which cuts my time searching for resources in half. I love that I can browse leisurely, or quickly search and evaluate a resource if I need something last minute to fill some time.

Aspetti negativi:

While I love the fact that they just added a new daily agenda feature, it is a little too bulky for my liking. It's great that a teacher can add documents and links and whatnot, but I would prefer a slimmer, daily schedule just so students can see the general timeframe of our day. I can create that, but it's honestly easier to just make a post with that information than to spend the time filling in the agenda feature.

Amira B.
PhD Student (Algeria)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The use of Edmodo in e-learning

5 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I used Edmodo in online teaching throughout the whole pandemic period. This experience was outstanding, my students and I loved the software so much. It made them feel as if they were using a social media platform, which made the process of teaching fun. It has some issues, yet it's still my favorite so far. I highly recommend teachers to use it, they will definitely love it.

Aspetti positivi:

• The software allows collaboration between students and teachers. • It contains several tools that help interaction between students and teachers. • I love the fact that assignments can be scheduled easily. • Students can easily access it. • It allows teachers to upload files and documents for the benefit of students.

Aspetti negativi:

• The interface is a bit complicated to understand from the first time. • There are problems with the mobile version. • The software sometimes runs slow.

Nick A.
Nick A.
District Staff Development Coordinator (USA)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Good LMS to Help Manage the Classroom

3 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this is a good product for basic LMS needs, and worked for me in the beginning. After playing with a number of LMS apps and continuing to revamp my needs and redesign what online learning should look like, other LMS might just offer more in flexibility/features.

Aspetti positivi:

As is the case with most LMS apps out there, Edmodo does a nice job shifting from paper-digital, and giving students and teachers a platform to help manage and stay organized in the digital space. The fact that you can do a lot with the free platform is a big plus and educators Everything updates in real time, and is simple enough to put together your digital needs in one space.

Aspetti negativi:

To me, unlike some other LMS apps out there, Edmodo is limited. It doesn't have the modern or sleek look and design as others. It also doesn't have as interactive capability to embed a number of other apps/tools that teachers use daily into it. This is a must have when it comes to the digital classroom space. The more we can limit sending links and have one program integrate everything else into it, the better classroom management will be. I would also like to see some integrated features like virtual chats/video conferencing, and more enhanced lesson design features.

Francisco A.
Chief's Editor (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Best document integration ever

5 2 mesi fa

Commenti: We love to encourage the learning of new languages ​​and Edmodo has been a complementary tool for the teaching of them and we love it.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the document integration, because it allows you to edit, take notes, correct the uploaded docx and keep track of that, plus the comments section is very nice, because once the task is loaded, the topic does not close completely loke on Blackboard. , and that makes following up really easy.

Aspetti negativi:

They say that Edmodo isn't for higher education, but I think the other platforms are missing something very important, that Edmodo has, and that is the ease of use.

Lisa N.
Director of Educational Technology (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A great tool for distance learning and elearning

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is very easy for teachers to share content, lessons, assignments, etc. with students and there are lots of great features for teachers to easily see and track student progress.

Aspetti positivi:

I am the director of educational technology at a school that recently moved to distance learning. This has been a great tool for allowing our teachers to deliver quality content over the web. There is a huge resource library with lots of great content for teachers to choose.

Aspetti negativi:

Right now it is free for teachers because of the COVID-19 crisis. I am unsure if we will have the budget to pay for it if it is not free next year.

Cd A.
Advisor (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Love it!

5 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I used this software when tutoring my students in multiple subjects. It helped me collaborate with other tutors and tailor lessons to each student.

Aspetti positivi:

This is an online learning platform that allows teachers, students, and parents to collaborate and create custom made lessons for students. It's like combining Dojo, Moodle, and BARBRI all in one.

Aspetti negativi:

It may take a little practice to get the hang of the software. It has a few moving parts because the software has so much to use!

Amy S.
Teacher (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 10.000+ dipendenti

Students Loved It!

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Edmodo was incredibly helpful for being able to post assignments, give students instant access to resources, and easy grading. I really enjoyed using it, even if it did have a few issues.

Aspetti positivi:

I was able to use Edmodo when my school district had a 1:1 iPad initiative. Students loved being able to come into the classroom and having one set place to be able to login and find what they needed for the day.

Aspetti negativi:

When I used it (2016-2018), the website felt a little clunky. The students liked using it, but it never seemed like it ran as smoothly as it could have, considering how long it had been around.

Richmond R.
Englih teacher, mentor for computer engineering group and Human Resource Manager (Ghana)
Reti informatiche, 11-50 dipendenti

Good online educational platform

4 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

During the COVID"19 era, getting access to my kids became very difficult until i found Edmodo.. I was able to post post work with video explanations and the kids in turn answer them. It was cool using it. Thumbs up guys. Good work.

Aspetti negativi:

Data consuming when uploading video. I wish process for video upload can be changed into a different format. You can create an embedded app that can be used to reduce a video format thus a video converter.

Ambar O.
Teacher (Portorico)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good platform for online learning

3 7 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience with Edmodo was very pleasant overall, my biggest takeaway was the lack of options to meet through the platform. I would have preferred to be able to do everything on the same platform.

Aspetti positivi:

It is fairly easy to learn how to use Edmodo, both for teachers and for students. The notifications are super helpful and there are informational videos in case you want to learn how to use a feature. My favorite part however was the ease of communication with parents, they had a separate account and they could learn what was happening in class without entering their students' accounts.

Aspetti negativi:

The math equation editor is very poor and it is really difficult to write math text in the posts or assessments.

Alison W.
Alison W.
PowerSchool Administrator (USA)
51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A "natural flow" LMS for students. Great for posting from homework to tests to parent communication.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Edmodo completely changes the flow of the classroom from when I was a student. Before you lecture as students take notes, then hand out homework. There may be notes home for parents that you then have to keep track of. NO MORE! The LMS allows to you upload all of the notes ahead of time, keeping students engaged, paying attention and participating. The homework can be uploaded, reducing the environmental impact of education in our one-to-one iPad environment, reducing the "I lost my homework/ You lost my homework" issues (the internet could eat it, but haven't had that yet!), test functions reduce the amount of paper tests to complete. Finally, parent communication can largely occur through the application as well. It creates a "one-stop-shop" environment for the classroom and streamlines the classroom process for easy teaching, and easy learning.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the user-friendly interface of Edmodo. It seems similar to some social media platforms, making it easy for students to interact in a familiar way. There are good controls, such as restriction of student access, and read-only abilities. It is a great way for teachers to share work, notes, homework, etc with their classes, and interact with their students. Tests can also be handled through this platform. Students can also edit their work on the platform and receive feedback. Parent communication can also be handled through the application, which keeps them in the loop and helps students communicate at home with their parents regarding their work. Badges are a great motivator, especially in the gamified classroom. Students can also use the planner feature to keep track of and prioritize their work. It is also a way that teachers can interact with each other. Finally, the integration with other software, like Google, is pretty well handled.

Aspetti negativi:

The features of Edmodo can be a bit limited compared to some other LMSs, but it is also what makes it a simple enough tool to be easy to learn. The grading is simplistic and makes it harder to use in upper-level education. There has also been some interruption from ads, that while always school appropriate, are not always age appropriate, so it has created some questions in the classroom. I have had some problems with notifications, which support suggests is working as designed, but I would like to receive a bit more notification other than direct student messages. Parents would also like to have communications with them and their student come from one source for two-way communication, to one area, rather than what it is now, which is a bit wider spread across platforms. I have also had some issues with the display of my Chinese characters. Additionally, weighted grades, or varying the assignments by students would be helpful.

Juvy M.
Juvy M.
Grade 8 ELA Teacher (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Edmodo is a game changer software that delivers perfect learning set-up to all learners & educators

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Over-all, this software has the reporting tools every teacher needs to give immediate feedback to each student. As a teacher, it is important that each learner knows the academic standing and through Edmodo, my students can easily interact and communicate with me. This software is a must for every learner and teacher.

Aspetti positivi:

This software perfectly fits to the fast-pacing learning environment I want to share with all my students. I used the software for quite sometime and it makes dynamic interactions to all my students of different levels of learning styles. I like the idea that I can provide all the learning materials that my students are needing wherever they are and at their own convenience. Edmodo is a software that all teachers must try to experience the benefits of teaching easily at the tap of the fingertip. As an educator, this software makes a big revolution on how the learning should look like. This software offers convenience, flexibility and accuracy. Over-all, the features that I like most about this software is that, I can access the performance of each student and I can give immediate assessment and feedback. One thing more, the reports that it can provide, gave me the opportunity to reflect and make adjustments to what that students should learn.

Aspetti negativi:

The features of the software are great. It is my best educational software so far and I can't identify what I don't like on this software.

Daniel L.
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior (Venezuela)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent! very friendly and dynamic academic platform!!

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Edmodo is a very simple and easy-to-use software. It allows a dynamic interaction between the teacher and the students, as well as stimulates the participation of the classroom in group discussions on topic topics for the subject.

Aspetti positivi:

Edmodo is a very simple and easy-to-use software. It allows a dynamic interaction between the teacher and the students, as well as stimulates the participation of the classroom in group discussions on topic topics for the subject. Has everything that can be considered necessary to promote distance education aswell the e-learning, because it allows you to share all kinds of files either by uploading them to the cloud, sharing a link or writing on the wall. it also allows the teacher to attach all the files and documents necessary for the classes, in such a way that the students can access it at any time and in any place. Last but not least important, edmodo allows the teacher to perform exams virtually, both with time limits and without timing. I used it during the 4 years that I studied my university degree.

Aspetti negativi:

I think that edmodo needs an update to the design of the interface, because it looks a bit sober and outdated

Angie G.
Angie G.
Pasante (Venezuela)
Ufficio del Direttore, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Emodo, allows to maintain a communication between students and teachers

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: The experience I have had with edmodo has been quite good, it facilitates communication in a certain way, it is easy to make deliveries either of students in school, university, postgraduate, among others. I like it but I think that it should improve in some things

Aspetti positivi:

Edmodo is a very complete virtual platform, allows a communication between teachers and students to be established, in the case of teachers they can send activities to the students, in the same way they can set the delivery date, it is easy to have a clear visualization of the notes that each student takes. Students through emodo can visualize the classes if they are uploaded power point presentations or documents of interest, they can also solve when not having face-to-face classes and have virtual evaluations, their interface is easy to interest. I quite like that it is similar to a social network, you can place an avatar and even your related information It is a free tool so it is important to make the most of it, it is always in continuous improvement, which reflects how good it can be with the passage of time.

Aspetti negativi:

From my experience, I think it is usually a point against this platform does not have a chat window, that is, teachers and students can not communicate quickly between them, it is necessary to send a message, it is not possible to visualize among students who are online or not, something that does happen with other platforms similar to this, should be an improvement in the future

Mavares P.
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario (Colombia)

Motivate, Study, Integrate and develop your potential

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: I manage knowledge quickly and fun

Aspetti positivi:

The communicative dynamic, generated in social networks, is almost equal to that which occurs in the day to day of any individual. One of the most important characteristics of this process is that while the individual is circumscribed to a specific environment, the networks connect it to almost everyone. Therefore, Edmodo educational network allows the global connection with people and organizations around the world, making available a large amount of resources for the development of its potential. The platform is presented in a very intuitive way, and nothing complicated, which facilitates the management of knowledge, quickly and friendly. Its unlimited storage capacity, allows the integration of many resources: create, assign, and schedule was never so simple. and on a single platform, which, being integrated with Google's tools for Education, like Microsoft's, guarantees the development of the potential of teaching, which can be reinforced by the whole family.

Aspetti negativi:

The contemporary platforms have expanded the concept and possibilities of the classrooms, with which, they must make of these, more than a physical space, a great tool that allows to develop the learning, at all levels. For that reason, the platforms should have the possibility of being modified easily, making them more striking, personalized and with more current designs. In the same order of ideas, it is expected that the versions of the smart devices are the most similar to those seen in the PC, in this case, we must improve their performance.

Leon C.
Leon C.
IT Recruiter (Venezuela)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Helpful, easy and

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Edmodo has proven to be useful, resourceful and even fun to use, with almost no downsides. I believe all instructors/teachers/professors/students should give it a try.

Aspetti positivi:

My answer is coming from a student's perspective, because I have not used Edmodo as a teacher or as an Educational Institution: Edmodo is one of those applications that you can hardly find anything negative, it just probably misses certain features that could enhance the user's experience. It has a simple and familiar dashboard that closely resembles Facebook and LinkedIn, The Backpack system is linked to Office 365, it lets you drop by documents as long as it is part of the Office suite, although it also accepts archives in PDF format. This is very helpful when it comes to deliver certain assignments. If you miss a class, the teacher is able to send a video of the lectures given that day. It easily allows you to stay in touch with your teachers/professors (As long as they use Edmodo regularly). Teachers/Professors are able to massively facilitate to all students handouts and articles of interests through Edmodo's Folders. There is no premium version, you get all the features for free.

Aspetti negativi:

It lacks a live chat group, or a private messaging feature which could be very useful. It has a lot of ads, although any Adblocker seems to get the job done. But I encourage people to leave the ads there, this will help Edmodo grow.

Carlos L.
Presidente (Venezuela)
Fonte della recensione

excellent, with edmodo my classes are more dynamic

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: dynamism, feedback, learning, continuous communication with my students, facilitates virtual distance education.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a university professor in the area of finance and management, I have about three years using edmodo as a virtual teaching platform and I found it extremely useful. With edmodo I can structure all the content of the subject, as well as schedule exams and other virtual assessments for my students in bolivia, chile and venezuela. students can access the platform at any time of the day and follow the schedule of distance classes Likewise Edmodo evaluation tools automatically correct the quizzes carried out by the students according to the answers that I program. This undoubtedly facilitates the correction process, by totaling the grades of my students. On the other hand Edmodo allows me to upload all kinds of files as well as link material of didactic interest for my virtual classes.

Aspetti negativi:

I am very satisfied and excited about Edmodo. I consider it an excellent educational platform. I use it daily with excellent results.

Malwina S.
Malwina S.
Trainer (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

Edmodo leads you transfer to paperless mode.

4 4 anni fa

Commenti: It is very simple to use, designed good, always working smoothly. And it has tons of awesome tools and different useful functions. Recommended.

Aspetti positivi:

Edmodo is perfect online platform for education. As a trainer I can say that you can't find something like that. Edmodo provides great tools for teachers and people who need one space for collaborate with his/her audience. You can add other viewers, for example if you are working with minors you can add their parents to group. Online grading feature is perfect. And of course it's working with Google Drive and that means it does not require any downloads. Joining to any group is so simple, you can add new member by using their email or they individually join by using group code.

Aspetti negativi:

Am usually working with web version of Edmodo, but sometimes I need to check my stuff quickly, I mean with mobile version. But I don't like it so much, It is not working well as web version. I think they have to do some improvements on this side too.

Utente Verificato
Teacher (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Strong Product, Struggles to Differentiate

4 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great product that has a lot of helpful features. It is similar to facebook, so it is very easy for individuals (students and teachers) to pick up and quickly become adept with. Additionally, it is versatile enough to be used to challenge students and improve their work flow. I particularly like the ability to quickly get students the feedback they need to improve their own work habits.

Aspetti negativi:

It struggles to differentiate itself from other software. There are a lot of "parallel programs" out there that accomplish much of the same actions. Some of these are better integrated with other, common educational tools and do not require additional logins.

Waleed A.
Waleed A.
Trainee Medical Officer in Psychiatry (Pakistan)
Studi medici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A neat social-network for Schools.

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: a good enough tool for teaachers to help students and keep things organized.

Aspetti positivi:

Very neat and clean compared to the mess of ads, useless posts that is in facebook etc Purely academic stuff to see here it is still free to use very clean way to connect teachers-students and even parents assignemts feature is perhaps the most useful everything is stored here in the . no body meisses nothing when class is managed using edmodo. free training is available for teachers one of the most amazing features is that you can connect it to office 365 and then create and share documents without requiring any further steps . and can also share documents directly from google drive to there (like air to air)

Aspetti negativi:

office 365 is only supported if u have school or work email. many many many features are lacking. it could be a lot better if these are added. something like, "explain-everything' should be integrated to make demostrations easy. native is and android apps are even more basic ,,,,,devoid of the most important features like assignements.

Ma jovelyn C.
Teacher (Filippine)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Edmodo for the win!

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a 21st century teacher, utilizing Edmodo in my classroom makes me look like a trendy teacher. Plus it offers trainings and special offers through personal email by directly messaging me on my email address. It surely a great learning partner for me and my students

Aspetti positivi:

Edmodo helps me connect to my students not only in the classroom but in the internet room as well. I have let my students be exposed to this kind of technological innovations so they can see that the internet is not only about social media but a platform of learning as well. In this platform, I upload more of my lectures so that they could easily add notes in their reviewers. I also share helpful links and assignments that make their papers easier to do. I also loved the messaging feature where they could directly message me and ask questions about the given topics. I have gained so much respect and cool points from my students whenever we use this app.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing not to love about this app. It is accessible and user-friendly both to teachers and the students as well. But of course, there is still room for improvements. Maybe it would be more convenient to use if we could add files directly to edmodo using other online storages

Fidelis A.
Mechanical Engineer (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Edmodo 2021 Review

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience is awesome, though is my first time using this software of such over the years. It is unique and purposeful.

Aspetti positivi:

Edmodo is a great educational software. I use Edmodo as a student for my coursework. My lecturers especially during the time of pandemic introduced it to us. It is very easy to use. I use Edmodo to write quiz or class test that is timed. I can easily register and login to Edmodo via an invitation link from my lecturers, its great features such as the ability to send direct messages to my fellow student and lecturers to ask about homework is great, its features to read a post from the lectures, upload, send and download files is great and finally its ability to integrate with other app is awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

As a student using Edmodo, The interface does not give room for better social interaction, especially for social purposes. The discover page should have more impact and topic tailored to post-graduate students.

Paola C.
Paola C.
Vendedor en una tienda (Venezuela)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Edmodo is an excellent and very useful educational platform

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: In general, it has been a good experience and as a student it helped me a lot since I had the way to visualize certain classes or to deliver different works

Aspetti positivi:

I think edmodo is a very complete platform and the truth is very easy to use, I think I like it because it allows to maintain good communication between students and teachers, it is a very good option for students to verify their grades, perform certain activities and even visualize classes already seen. I think it is a very good thing also that the parents of students can also be informed through this platform and know how their children go, another of its great benefits is that it is free and easy to access. It is a software that guarantees the development of teaching of the teachers and the good development of knowledge in the students

Aspetti negativi:

Edmodo is a complete platform but I think it needs to have a kind of chat or conference where in case of doubt or concerns there may be a direct communication with teachers, sometimes just wait to the next class to answer questions or through the mail electronic, for which I consider that this should be an option that has the platform

Utente Verificato
Content Writer (Singapore)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Parents, Students and Teachers in one Place

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, it is one of the best software to submit Homework as well as addressing your issues to Teachers and the school staff. You can easily take parents along in a loop.

Aspetti positivi:

It provides a good communication platform for students and teachers you can also invite parents. It also allows you to send regular progress report to parents. Not only you can submit Homework where the Homework is assigned you can also use timeline to do so. You can also post or chat with fellow students. Whenever student submit Homework it notifies the teacher.

Aspetti negativi:

There should be at least a chat window facility. If added a conference call facility it would be a great addition for interactive communication. Sometimes notification still shown as unread even after reading and even you clear the history it still there. Its mobile app sometimes not as convenient as its desktop version. It lacks in its technical terms.

Oriana B.
Oriana B.
Odontologa (Venezuela)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good educational platform, very useful and powerful

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: As for my experience, really good and constant learning, as one learns to use the software is acquiring knowledge and also learn as the classes are observed

Aspetti positivi:

Really edmodo is a very interesting software, I think it is one of the best options in which students and teachers can be connected and in certain ways all benefit. In the case of teachers, Edmodo allows them to share information with their students, be it classes, activities to be done in class, a specific video among others, and in the same way it allows generating forums where all students interact. As for the students it is a very good option for them to be up to date with the classes, they can download the files on their computers among other things I like its interface, it is easy to use and it is a free software, I have had the opportunity to use it in the university and some courses

Aspetti negativi:

I consider that it is a fairly complete software but that when it comes to determining something unsatisfactory would be the following: It does not allow in any way to establish direct communication between professors and students and equally they can not communicate between students, which should be an improvement in the future, since it would be a great contribution