Informazioni su Time Doctor

Un software di monitoraggio e gestione dei tempi con report sulla produttività per il tuo team remoto.

Ulteriori informazioni su Time Doctor

Aspetti positivi:

With these screenshots, it is easy to monitor and control work procedures. In comparison with alternative Softwares on the same functionalities, Time Doctor is very budget-friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Some time it automatically log out for few of the networks , or it may cause error if permissions not set properly.

Valutazioni di Time Doctor

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Time Doctor ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 456 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Time Doctor?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (456)

Jhonjerlyn
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best option to measure the workforce and know exactly the hours worked by each person.

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We have achieved excellent results with the help of this platform, the experience we have obtained has been excellent, we are proud to be using it in all sector of our company, because it has helped us understand the workforce and know exactly if our employees are fulfilling their corresponding working hours. Day after day we assign specific hours for each employee, this platform has helped to comply with all those corresponding schedules, we can know if an employee has not shown up at their specific time, as well as we can know if an employee has already fulfilled their corresponding hours. This platform has been easy to use and also to implement in our computers, it has taken us approximately a week to implement it and all the computers in this company, however the results we obtained after two weeks, where we correctly noticed how we were having a greater management of the hours worked by our employees. If your are looking for an app to manage the hours worked of each employee, this is the best option.

Aspetti positivi:

Time Doctor has worked as a key platform for our business development and to control the productivity of each one of our employees, it is an excellent service to measure the work and working time of each employee, it is magnificent. One of the main things that I like about this platform is that it is able to monitor the App that each of the employees use on a daily basis, this App monitoring so that we can understand if the employees are us ing applications that are distracting of that make them lose work time, as well as help us understand which applications you use more them lose work time, as well as help us understand which apps you use more or which apps you use less. Another thing that I like is that this service was also used to monitor web browsing activity, so thanks to this platform we can know exactly which page our employees visit, in order to take measures ot the right time and prevent our employees from accessing suspicious websites or distracting from their work. Finally, I love that this App can automatically calculate the amount of money that has to be paid depending on the hours worked, we have set up a rate for each hour worked, so this platform makes the exact calculations of how much a worker should be paid employee depending on total hours worked including overtime.

Aspetti negativi:

The only negative thing I have noticed about this platform is that it can influence the privacy of employees a bit, our company there are some employees who feel uncomfortable knowing that they are being monitored, it would be great if this platform implements a silent mode or invisible mode, in which the computers can be running without them noticing, this would help our employees feel much more comfortable and can work quietly without worries. Just as this introduces a bit of discomfort from our employees, it will also need to introduce it to other companies, so it is urgent that you implement a system in a stealth way.

Ryan
Ryan
HR Manager (Administrator) (Pakistan)
Graphic Design, 11-50 dipendenti

Best Time Tracking Software for In-House and Remote Employees

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We at Fullstop360 are totally satisfied with the overall performance of Time Doctor. It is good for time-tracking, task-management, timesheets, poor time use, web & app usage, attendance, and payroll etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I have given Time Doctor 10 out of 10 as I simply love it. We have been using it for more than 4 years and it has proved to be a great tool to manage the in-house and remote employees. It is pretty convenient to install and work with. It allows to track time and improve productivity. It gives your complete control over your work. The effective reporting system helps you to figure out a better use of your time. It provides browsing history, top website, and poor management of time. In the capacity of an HR Manager, I use Time Doctor to mark employee attendance. You can check time-in and time-out and total work hours of your team members. It shares employee activity by sending screenshots. I also get help in managing the payroll. There's another cool option that TD allows to manually edit time. Sometimes, people forget to start Time Doctor and then approach me to adjust their times. In all reality, you can do a lot of cool things to manage your team and work.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con that I observed as a user is the 'display of activity bar'. It stays on top and sometimes becomes quite irritating. There's an option to hide it but the chances that sometimes you forget to turn Time Doctor on. Likewise, the breaktime monitor is a bit irritating. When you're busy in a though process and staring on your screen but you have not moved your mouse or touched the keyboard, Time Doctor will assume that you're gone for a break. I don't know how to fix it but it would be really cool if there's some sort of a sensor.

Irfan
Irfan
Senior Transmission Engineer (Pakistan)
Produzione di media, 201-500 dipendenti

Cure For Time Wastage, Good For Productivity

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, Time Doctor is great for productivity, time tracking, and project management. It has the best Leave-Tracking features that send notifications if the person is still working on a task. In all reality, it has great usability with many different cool options such as time-tracking, browsing history, breaks, and idle time reminders, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been an active member of PeoplePerHour for almost 4 years now and Time Doctor has been a great help for me. It has helped me track my time spent on various projects that I do on daily basis. I manage my workflow and pace by keeping an eye on Time Doctor and also get proof of my work hours to demand payment. I'm on the Desktop application most of the time but I do use a mobile application that helps me track the time when I'm traveling and working. It also gives an option to manually edit time and I used it sometimes when I spent time on the phone or forget to launch the application while working. The activity bar on the desktop is one important feature that I use and I love it.

Aspetti negativi:

I check for updates regularly and try to keep my software up-to-date. However, I noticed some mal-functioning when my Time Doctor didn't stop for the whole night and showed non-stop 13 hours of work. I had to reinstall the application to fix the trouble. The activity bar on the screen is sometimes pretty annoying as it doesn't go behind the apps. It always stays on top and blocks the view. There should be an option to resize it and push it behind as well. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the overall performance of the Time Doctor.

Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good but there's a ton of room for improvement

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm not really all that excited about the software, I think it can be so much better and I know they are working on great things so that's why I'm hanging around to see what they come up with. For the price point it isn't even that bad, just have to go through other loopholes to make it work which I look forward to not having to do.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use & set up (somewhat), easy to add and deactivate users, great white labeling feature it integrates to some software, super accurate.. it shows reports with time tracking down to the last second. It is stealthy and screen capture at randome, it pops ups as a reminder to log back in and get to work, also when visiting a low productivity website like youtube (unless you are a tube marketing that is) it asks if you if that's the website you meant to visit and whether you want to work on it. Customer service is THE BOMB! Super patient and will go to any length to make you happy.

Aspetti negativi:

Reports are not white labeled and poorly formatted so I personally cannot send those and have to create my own based onthe informtion I can get out of the site and so this also makes the whole white labeled a little pointless because I cannot format the email that go out of TD to the clients cannot format reports to be more appealing, the portal isn't too easy to navigate on the client's end and I cannot just send a bill to my clients to pay for my team's work as they review the work for themselves. Screenshots last for as long sd 6 months which I apprecite but I wish I could hit a "paid" and "archive" buttons so that if I want to revisit, I can just go into those archives but they aren't showing when I'm trying to back tracking to see what was the last project a team mate worked on. wording for creating a working schedule and shifts is a little weird to me. It no longer synchs with freshbooks or Quickbooks which are the two accounting software I use (I like to have redundancy in my business, don't judge me lol)

Maria Lenin
Marketing and business development (Filippine)
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Real Time Monitoring and Accurate Time Use Data for your Remote Workers

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

With the latest technology, more effective collaborative tools have been developed to address the difficulties and disadvantages of hiring remote workers. Virtual Assistants are in demand helping companies Worldwide produce more and better results for a low cost. Most remote workers and Virtual Assistants are paid by the hour and with Time Doctor, the management can track their employees real work status and productivity time. The features are designed to monitor the agent's screens and open tabs to ensure that the workers are doing work related tasks and opening company approved sites. Dashboard shows agent status where a Green circle beside the users name- means the person is working, if red, means the person is not working or on break At the end of the day, a report on accurate time usage can be viewed. Data gives the total of hours worked. It also shows the different tasks and how much time spent per task. You can select total hours worked per day, week, or per month. What I like about Time Doctor is that it provides agent screenshots every 9 minutes. It also shows if there is a low activity period.

Aspetti negativi:

Most benefits and advantages are for employers and management with the reports and actual agent status and work hours. However, the agent's Time Doctor Application / Dashboard is not easy to manage and use. Integration to company's accounting and company provided software can be complicated. For every task accomplished it should also be made available in their time doctor application. Agent should identify which task he/she is currently working on that particular hour by providing notes per hour after selecting which task category it belongs. Agents however can save permanent tasks instead of typing them saving them more time by just clicking on the saved task before he or she starts working.

Chief Designer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Automate your time sheets to save time!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I saved a ton of time by using Time Doctor to track how I spend my day and on which projects. I also don't have to write anything down and then worry about losing it before I send a client an invoice. So it's really helped my organization as well.

Aspetti positivi:

Time Doctor has been a lifesaver for me. I am a one-person design company and I need to track the time I spend on many different projects all at once. My previous solution was to write down the time on sticky notes or note pads, but there was always the chance that I might misplace it or lose it. Nor could I generate my invoices from my home office if I'd left the billing hours info at my office. So this was a great all in one solution. Now I can choose the task I'm working on and don't have to worry about writing things down. If for any reason I forget what I was doing for a client and didn't make my task name specific enough, I can go back and take a quick look through the automatic screenshots. I also love that I can see how much time I spend on email and other admin tasks vs the actual design work. Love the reports that Time Doctor gives me as well.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much that I don't like about this software. But suggestions for improvement? One thing I would love to see is integration with my cell phone. Time Doctor already has an app, but I want it to automatically capture the time I spend on my phone with clients. For now I have to manually enter in this time and must note when the call started and when it ended. Integration into Wave apps where I generate my invoices. I'd like to be able to select a project from Time Doctor in my invoice and have it automatically populate the time I spent on it and the dates I worked on the project rather than manually finding and entering this information.

Monnel
Monnel
T-Shaped Web Marketer, All-in-One Writer, Remote Team Management, and Project Manager (Filippine)
Fonte della recensione

TD is a standard in All Forms of Productivity - Must Have for Professionals Who Wants to Do More

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Super affordable and easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the very first sets of time tracker that I used . . . and still using at the very moment I'm writing this review. It perfectly fits with my internal processes. Very intuitive to use. Other time trackers try to reinvent the wheel as if mastering productivity is not hard enough. If you're using TD, you create a project, add a task, then just start doing it. No other hullabaloo. Another advantage is the growing list of project management tool integration. Well, TD is a project maanagement tool already but if you're using other tools like Trello, you'll be happy to know that TD has you covered already. Another advantage is the fact that TD has added the Client View feature. That means you can invite your client/s to log in to a panel and view all the screenshots and work you've billed them. That's a trust booster for you and your client especially if you're getting paid by the hour.

Aspetti negativi:

Hmm if there's something that I want TD to improve on is their mobile app. It lags from time to time. And you shouldn't let it compete with other apps unless you have a super high power smartphone. And if you're like me who's into quantified self, tracking other aspects of like aside from work is just an absolute must. And more often than not, it has to be done off your PC. That's why they have to improve their mobile app.

Risposta di Time Doctor

5 anni fa

Hi Monnel, Thank you for using the app to manage your Team. I am glad the Client feature helps you as well. We are working more on the mobile app now to be better at UI and functionality.

Alain Jove
Alain Jove
Freelancer (Filippine)
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Productivity tracked with ease

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this is very handy and it does what it is supposed to do - which is tracking productivity in this work from home setup.

Aspetti positivi:

Due to COVID, we were forced to work from home and monitoring our work activity is conveniently done with this app. Although it kind of looks old school in its interface, I don't mind because it is lightweight, it is efficient in tracking browser and screen activity when it's active with you not even noticing your screen already captured, doesn't create lag time and transparent with its screen captures as you can easily log in to your account with the email associated to the time doctor account and see the screenshots captured whether you are a basic or an admin user. The last part is very important as privacy should be a priority specially nowadays when hacking has become rampant.

Aspetti negativi:

The reason why I rated it only eight for recommending it to others is because you'd have to make changes to the settings as the default is launching on startup. And I don't want it snooping around and doing screenshots if it's off work hours, and people tend to forget about this and some might not even be aware about this part of the settings. I also still see it on the system tray even after logging out so I'd have to manually close it every time, which can be a bit annoying. Although it stops screen captures when you're pausing it which is great.

Christian
Christian
Senior Engineer Digital Signal Processing (Germania)
Telecomunicazioni, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great little tool to keep track of worktime

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Keeping track of customers, projects and tasks I've worked on is my basis for the invoices I send to my customers... and that works great! The new Time Doctor 2 was a huge step forward.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of assigning current worktime to given projects or specific project tasks. That helps me keep an overview how much time I've spent on each project and task

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting sometimes needs a few extra clicks to give me the information I need - especially when I step from day to day it always needs a few extra clicks to get the same screen for the next day (Timesheet). But overall it's great - nothing serious.

Roldan
Roldan
UX/UI Designer (Filippine)
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

One of the best Freelance Time Tracker, if you agree.

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Time doctor has improved enough since I've used it in the early 2014. I love it's reporting, screenshot, billing and archiving.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. One of the best function of the tracker - just like any other software - it should be. Screen capture is the second, just if cases where your client needs to police your progress.

Aspetti negativi:

They might need to fix the redundant notifications. Such as it keeps checking you out if you are still working. If I'm a video editor and I'm rendering a video for 5 hours, the function needs to be intuitive or at least palpable. The software is obviously dependent on keyboard and mouse activities.

Eduardo
RRHH Analist (Venezuela)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti

Productivity stile

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am having a satisfactory experience, even comparing it with other software that perform the same functions. The TD has helped me to significantly improve my performance as an analyst, this has the same impact on personnel as monitoring to the point of achieving objectives that in principle seemed unattainable.

Aspetti positivi:

Certainly I liked the amount of options, speaking of indicators that help us manage staff and increase productivity significantly. Not only see captures, but also see the activity of their peripherals and the apps and programs they use

Aspetti negativi:

More than a "Cons" i would like that indicators such as low activity may be visible to individuals and not only to those who have TD group management. In turn, that this indicator can be traceable not only in the last 7 days of work but in editable periods of time, example: the last 3 days of work

Mario
Trainer (El Salvador)
Risorse umane, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

There's no better system to use for activity tracking

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am solving employee's issues. I am overseeing what they do, and how they manage their own time. Plus, it allows us the possibility to have back-up data in case of a client's complaint.

Aspetti positivi:

I think TimeDoctor has become one of those critical tools that we wouldn't be able to run our business without it. Screenshots activity is one of the most used features within our organization and it allows us to actually oversee and prevent any potential issues that may arise.

Aspetti negativi:

Not at all. I think the app overall is fantastic and should be your daily companion.

Melissa
Customer Support Supervisor (Filippine)
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Time Doctor - Best for everything!

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The best assistance, not solely in monitoring your team but making sure you have figured out important aspects in efficient management of your team and the responsibilities which need to be taken care of.

Aspetti positivi:

The product has been the easiest I've used. I have been using other time tracking programs before but Time Doctor has by far the easiest integration and set up. It also gives me a clearer understanding of what's happening with my team, what tasks are we spending more time on and helps me manage the team responsibilities and task assignments to make sure everyone has the right balance of everything.

Aspetti negativi:

I think we have encountered a couple of bugs before, like TD stopping on it's own (already fixed), and if I would suggest anything is the automatic update whenever there is one. Apparently, we would have to uninstall and reinstall the app every now and then to the latest version, this would mean that before we find out, our TD has actually stopped recording until we update to the newer version.

Alicia
Alicia
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for tracking remote employees

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I moved to a remote workforce (even before the pandemic!) and TimeDoctor helps me do that with peace of mind by allowing for supervision.

Aspetti positivi:

Time Doctor allows me to make sure my employees are working and billing their time without me being a nag. It has time clocks, screen captures, and reports, so I can see what they are doing any time I want, without them being aware of when I am watching so that I don't interrupt them or make them anxious. It also helps catch billable time and improve time wasting habits.

Aspetti negativi:

They advertise that they work with payroll. But the software is not compliant legally with U.S. employment law (I am an employment lawyer so I am strongly aware of this). It is focused more on independent contractors, but most companies should be using this for employees instead of contractors. For employees, you will still need to have a separate time clock and use a good payroll company. So the clocking can be redundant and may annoy your employees.

Lucy
Biostatistician (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Many useful features but support for a solo user is minimal and getting worse

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The customer service has been quite good, though most of the time the answers to my questions have been that the feature I need is not available, not customizable, and will not be added to future releases.

Aspetti positivi:

I found the software easy to install and use. The reporting feature is not as flexible as it needs to be, but the product is a big help in helping me track my time usage.

Aspetti negativi:

I bet that many users are capable of managing a report customization system, but no such option is available. I end up editing the reports extensively, and that rather defeats the purpose of using the product. I am the only person in my office who uses this product, so I am not managing anyone. There are features that are incredibly annoying because they do not apply to me, yet I still need to deal with them. For example, the latest update requires entering a reason for adding time manually. I know the reasons, and find the extra mouse and keyboard clicks incredibly annoying.

Konstantyn
Lead Developer (Russia)
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool with minor issues.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Last year TimeDoctor has an issue which is not going to be fixed. The counter is being looped over certain time, and thus the time is being lost. The issues happens 1-2 times per month and usually it can be caught. The bug is clearly seen when you compare your web $ app usage report per day with your timesheet.
The problem is that I have reported them several about this issue, sent them my cache files several times too, and they did nothing about that. They did nothing about that for more than half of the year. Now I met the issue again, they have all the data in their servers (web&app usage report), but they once again ask me for my cache files. Like it is the first time they see the issue.
Also note that their TimeDoctor Lite application consumes a lot of CPU time (20-30% of Core i5 4th gen), but you can install Pro version which is free. Otherwise the tool is great, easy to use, with a lot of detailed reports.

Aspetti positivi:

It has all required features, and UX is very good. Everything is clear from min 1.

Aspetti negativi:

They have bugs which are not going to be fixed. And their support never tells you that. Asks for your Cache files, more details etc., but not fixing the issue.

Menucha
Head of HR (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

Reliable

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: This software was chosen, as it easily handles the following:
screenshots
works even when a internet outage
easy remote setup

Aspetti positivi:

Reliable, Dependable. Simple enough to learn and navigate the reports, and to do a deep dive on unproductive/no activity time. Very little down time/issues, and those were resolved in a timely manner

Aspetti negativi:

dont have a great way to include/time a lunchbreak, as paid time, even though they clock out ( for privacy) dont have a way to have a shift buffer... aka 7.5hr of shift and 7hrs, 29min shows in red as not good attendance some of the shortcuts that are so helpful are not obvious that you can click them.... so some features are undiscovered or the managers dont understand how to access them, as they are links from one subwindow to another

Dianne Mae
Dianne Mae
Business Manager & Marketing Strategist (Filippine)
Fonte della recensione

TimeDoctor is a very important tool for me as a freelancer, consultant and start-up entrepreneur.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I am able to maintain transparency with my clients at all times. TimeDoctor helps me track my hours and provide documented proof of work and give my clients a better view of how I complete my work/tasks. It also helps me in managing my time better.

Aspetti positivi:

TimeDoctor is straightforward and easy to use. I like that the desktop tool offers two versions: Pro and Lite, which helps you to choose the right application based on your usage and computer's resources. TimeDoctor also has a lot of integrations - particularly to different Project Management tools. This is especially helpful with managing different clients who each have a different preference on the project management tool that they are using. TimeDoctor is also very cost-efficient for me as a freelancer/consultant.

Aspetti negativi:

The price of additional users is a bit expensive for entrepreneurs who are just starting their own team, but overall, it is a worthwhile expense.

Graphic Designer (USA)
Arti dello spettacolo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for knowing how long a project took!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I'm keeping on task with the things that have to happen every day as well as have a way to look back and see what tasks are done at certain times of year. This helps us plan our department schedule for each upcoming year so we don't forget anything.

Aspetti positivi:

Create your own projects and tasks. Works great for keeping a step by step task list for each project. Ability to edit time for when software updates and/or restarts are required. I love using Time Doctor Pro as my personal time keeper at work.

Aspetti negativi:

Not so much of a con but more of a feature request: it would be great if the software kept some sort of log of active document time. I tend to work on a few documents at a time and it would be great to know how much time is spent on each document without having to manually switch projects/tasks for each document. I almost exclusively use Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Microsoft programs using Mac computers.

Lizzie
Director of Personnel (El Salvador)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Is the best time managing tool I have ever used and it gives me just the information I need!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: When your team works remotely is the best way to go and the reports are time saving!

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy to use and it gives me the insight I need from my team members' performance and their productivity. Also, the attendance report is great and it has the option to download the reports in PDF or CSV format, which works perfectly for me.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to have the option of receiving reports of who are the members with low activity screencast so I review only those

Gladies
Tax Specialist (USA)
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti

Review on Time Doctor

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Time Doctor is our trusted time tracking software. I think the management will not make any changes as to how our time logged should be accounted for. We are very reliant on TD, the HR head bases all our activities on TD so it is kind of a part of our family.

Aspetti positivi:

It helps me validate my hours logged to the company I am working for. The software is very customizable depending on the need of the management; it gives a nudge when you are already dozing off while it's running and the option to go back to working or to take a break is very straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

There's this notification that I should log off TD to do a software update I guess which annoys me especially when I am engrossed working and my time needs to be tracked. But there is an option to run the update while the the tracker is running so it's doable and manageable for me.

Sajal
Partner (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Just what you need for Team Tracking!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We took the subscription of Time Doctor at the time of the Pandemic when we were fighting hard to track our team. Time Doctor proved a boon at that time and we didn't stop using it after that. We used it with a few clients who had an hourly agreement with us and the clients were totally at ease with the reports that we shared with them and with the option that they could also ask for screenshots. We couldn't find a single bug in the software in the two years of our subscription.

Aspetti positivi:

We had been using this software for close to 2 years and we love how simplistic the UI and UX is. It's not hard to find anything at all and it's a breeze to use. The best part is the screenshots functionality. Working remotely at the time of Covid, it was such a blessing to use Time Doctor to monitor and track our team. The clients were also at ease knowing that their projects were being worked on without any delays or hiccups!

Aspetti negativi:

There was nothing much to dislike about this software. I just wished it was more affordable for a small team.

Joseph
Chief Technology Officer (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Time Doctor takes the worry out of hiring remote workers!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Users are generally satisfied with the ease of use, and managers are in heaven with the robust features. It has been heaven-sent for tracking our global, distributed workforce.

Aspetti positivi:

- Easily track hours and prove that your workers are actually working (the app tracks movement, poor time use, and also takes screenshots) - Works on Windows, Mac, and mobile - Customize the list of projects/tasks that your employees/contractors/freelancers can work on at any given time - Dashboard and reports galore - Integration with 30+ applications (at the time of writing this review): communication apps, invoicing apps, project management apps, IDE's, Google G Suite apps, etc. - Handles payroll!

Aspetti negativi:

- Users have complained at times that the software is buggy and failed to track their time, but this has become less and less common over time

Stephanie
Art Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best tool for tracking remote employees. We use it to track work hrs for our team in the Philippines

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Accurate time tracking for tasks and projects screen shots and app usage is one of my favorite features since it gives you a detailed info on where we spend the most time on our projects fare pricing and bulk discounts :) We integrate Time Doctor with asana for seamless task tracking Love the ability to change time spend on tasks manually in case there is need for it we get a weekly email with information on how our account is being use We can also manage and track time with the IOS app

Aspetti negativi:

The desktop app looks a little old school on PC but is works fine. wish they had a better way to create tasks and mark tasks as completed when these are created inside time doctor, instead of having to delete them once they are done

Risposta di Time Doctor

5 anni fa

Hi Stephanie, You can actually tick them complete with our most recent app which it Time Doctor version 0.19.9 You can download this new application from our download page at www.timedoctor.com/download.html It should be this here: http://prntscr.com/jll3vk

Chad
SEO Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Keeping Track with Time Doctor

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, very satisfied with Time Doctor. It's fairly simple to use, accurate, and fulfills my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Time Doctor is that it allows me to easily and accurately record the amount of time I'm working on a certain project or task. It allows me to show my clients how much time I was working on and how long each task took. I like that it also gives me a warning when I veer to a less-than productive site.

Aspetti negativi:

Don't really have any complaints. The only thing that I would like to be better handled is the dashboard where time is viewed. The issue I have is that I'm occasionally responsible for reviewing subordinate work flows and I feel that it's somewhat difficult to view their profiles as easy it is for myself. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but I havent found it yet.